Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 24-07-2016, 02:11 AM   #1
dannyuk

Default UK False Flag Coming Soon - Join the EU/NATO army - WWIII

Hollande Steps Up Calls for European Army Amid Terror Alerts

‘French President Francois Hollande has begun touring European cities in the run-up to the next EU summit in September as part of an attempt to garner support for an European Union army, now that the UK – which opposed it – has signaled its intention to leave.

Hollande’s motivation is obvious: he sees the latest terror attack in Nice, following the November 13 Paris atrocities and the Charlie Hebdo attacks, as a sign that the EU must consolidate its military strength to tackle terrorism.’

https://www.davidicke.com/article/37...-terror-alerts

I want to make people aware of the high change of a False Flag shortly that many people may also be expecting, in London.
If it appears to be within an accordance to the information here, it has likely been planned and controlled via the powers that be.
As they will be engineering this, not some opportunist nut job because such a person won't be following this agenda, which is how I have come up with these "desired outcomes" based on what information I have.
So if something similar to this happens it's because this agenda is very real, otherwise it should just be my deluded mind making a "Conspiracy Theory" and nothing of the sort will happen and there is nothing to worry about...

We are not out of the EU yet and we where against this EU army yes.

An attack in the UK may help us change our mind over night might it and be the perfect excuse to back this agenda. The ideology will be; we maybe leaving the EU but this is a "Common Enemy" and a threat to us all, regardless of our previous views and trade deals with the EU we should join this army, it is the right thing to do etc. etc.
It could even be used to get some sort of trade deal also, such as if we did join this army, we will get some sort of "great" trade deal and that's how this will be portrayed to us as a Win-Win situation, trade deal with the EU and destroy the "so called terrorists"...

So what else is happening at the beginning of September before this EU summit?

Westminister to scrap CCTV cameras

'Tory council says system does not represent value for money in fighting crime

After years trying to convince the police or the city’s mayor to share the cost, the council has decided the system does little to deter crime, and that there are better ways to spend £1m a year.

The local authority in London is going against conventional wisdom in the UK, which is thought to have one CCTV camera for every 13 citizens. Council officials plan to turn off and remove the 75-camera system from September. In addition to the running costs, the council wants to avoid spending £1.68m it had planned for upgrading what it says is an old and unreliable system...

Westminster would be following the Tory-run town of Newbury in Berkshire, which switched its 22 cameras off in April for similar reasons.

Council officials feel the main beneficiary of the cameras is the Metropolitan Police, which uses the footage to track down criminals and as evidence in court.'

https://next.ft.com/content/2a619ecc...#axzz4F8Fn4YYi

Further links here:

'The cameras will be axed when the current contract with security firm G4S ends in September.'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36465844

'Westminster City Council’s Cabinet has agreed to decommission the authority’s current CCTV network of 75 cameras from 1 September 2016. The Cabinet also agreed to continue constructive talks with the Mayor’s Office for policing and crime and the Metropolitan Police to try to work towards a pan-London solution.'
Last updated: 14 June 2016 - Nice attack date perfect time for policy to remove cameras in London, if it came later we may have gone is that a good idea while these attacks are happening, introduce the policy just before hand as we do need these cameras turning off...

https://www.westminster.gov.uk/westm...-decision-cctv

We have also had reports of potential civil unrest during this time and the possibility of an attack from ISIS within the UK. They have even said as much of what we are told are official ISIS channels.
Again the mentality of these people therefore is 'I see no reason why we should have these cameras they cost too much turn them off?'

'UK Column News reported that it has received information about an impending temporary shutdown of Central London’s vast CCTV network scheduled for two weeks in August, presumably for a ‘installation upgrade’ which could be for a new high-definition facial recognition system. This story maybe linked with statements made in early July about London’s Westminster Council considering shutting down the CCTV network, they say in order to save £1.7m per year. When considering recent ‘unrest’ events in the UK, Europe and the US however, such a security shutdown could either coincide with, or precede a major civil unrest event....

Street Politics: Done by Wall Street

In the current divisive political climate, where third sector organizations are being funded and steered by multi-billion dollar foundations and NGOs internationally, including the militant political ‘activist’ organization, Black Lives Matterfunded by Wall Street billionaire George Soros, the prospect of socially engineered unrest is a very real possibility and should be looked at seriously.'

http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/07/2...r-this-summer/

So if a "so called terrorist" wanted to do the powers that be a favour, they could attack London where they know the cameras will not be in service. It doesn't take a master criminal to figure that one out...

This would potentially achieve;

We want more and more cameras from the public, why are you decommissioning them?
This will make the public actually demand more if they fell into this trap.
This will then allow a mass amount of public money to be spent on these as the "Solution" talked about by westminster.gov.
"constructive talks with the Mayor’s Office for policing and crime and the Metropolitan Police to try to work towards a pan-London solution."

It would also mean politicians would be able to lobby support for an EU/NATO army as people will want to fight "so called terrorism" and we will be hit with a large amount of propaganda to get the drones still in default mode to want to do this by flooding the mainstream.

It will give them a lot to talk about at the impending EU summit in September that coincides with the decommissioning of cameras in the UK.
It would also make sure that we are very much involved, where as now many people would be like look at the situation as 'We have left the EU we are not being attacked, yet everyone else is, we are better of keeping out of it.'
An attack would overwhelmingly make those people a smaller percentage.

Once this EU/NATO army has been built to a certain capacity, mainly full of people who want to destroy "so called terrorists"they believe to be ISIS, what is the likelihood of this turning to Russia once they have the man power for a war?

EU/NATO bases:

This post below was back in 2009 before the Ukraine crisis that is being used now to justify these bases and the increased military presence at them. Another question to ask here is did they predict the Ukraine situation or what?

Side note: That came about because the west wanted to tag the Ukraine onto the EEA (European Economic Area) and some wanted to and was suckered into the propaganda and others wanted to remain as they where. This resulted in a civil war after a group of "unknowns" attacked each side and those protesting. When Russia went in to sort things out after the mess of the west trying to grab the nation they where again demonised and portrayed as the ones who had caused it. Yet they didn't create military bases earlier to it nor did they try to steal the Ukraine under something similar to the EEA.

The Turkey situation is looking very similar to this situation...

“U.S. efforts in Romania and Bulgaria are part of a global redeployment strategy started in the early years of the Bush administration to shift U.S. forces out of Germany and move them eastward.”

“The number of US military men at the two bases is not going to be large, but who can say that it will not be doubled, tripped or quadrupled in the future? Furthermore, the appearance of NATO bases on the Black Sea coast will come as an addition to the US military [deployments] in the Baltic region. As a result, Russia will find itself trapped.”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/encircl...n-europe/15824

"Putin is strengthening Isis in Syria, says UK foreign secretary

‘Everything we are doing is being undermined by the Russians,’ says Philip Hammond on visit to Zaatari refugee camp in Jordan

Russian president Vladimir Putin is undermining international efforts to end the Syrian civil war by bombing opponents of Islamic State in an attempt to bolster Bashar al-Assad, British foreign secretary Philip Hammond said on Monday."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...hammond-russia

No. That is completely inaccurate and shows a clear conflict of interests.
Again it doesn't take a genius to figure this out.

Britain under the "coalition" have supported so called "Moderate Terrorists" in order to fight Assad and remove him from power.
This is largely an international dispute over gas pipelines and oil.

The Iran-Iraq-Syria Shi’ite gas pipeline - In favour by Syria, Iran and Russia.

Arab Sunni gas Pipeline - in favour by Western powers who have approved this pipeline including Saudi Arabia and Qatar, among other Gulf nations.

They each want to be the biggest providers to Europe. This is how different sides of Muslims are being played off against one another in between this, being Shi’ite and Sunni.

Previous post on this here (Scroll to side note):
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=305395

Syria is an ally to Russia therefore Putin supports Assad and is attacking those "Moderate Terrorists" who are one in the same as ISIS, which are being used to fuel this war. The Moderates are funded by the west to take over Syria and remove Assad from power and put someone else in his place to "bring stability".
Then Russia is being demonised for attacking those which the west are supporting because we have conflicted interests, the west is not there to fight ISIS but to take over Syria and replace Assad. This is why the west are trying to say Putin is helping ISIS because he is attacking those which have been funded and controlled by the west...
ISIS is being used as a tool to do this and this will undoubtedly lead to WWIII if we let it.

WW3 Media Blackout News- Putin: Obama/Nato Instigating Nuclear War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPKM...E&spfreload=10

The point of this post is I hope it doesn't happen but it appears to be being designed to happen and if it does, I want to make people think twice before being led down this road to WWIII and remember who the real common enemy is and that is the politicians and those behind them, their lobbyists these are the ones engineering this all around the world not; ISIS, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Philippines, North Korea, China or Russia.
As these are the places those guns will be turning after manipulating the public to fight ISIS via the EU/NATO army.

WWIII - 911 28 PAGES - Philippines

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=309717

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 24-07-2016 at 04:14 AM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 04:23 AM   #2
oz93666

That's a great post , danny .....perhaps a little long ...

You may not be aware there's a more imminent plan to shut down all London cameras....

"...Yesterday, the UK Column News reported that it has received information about an impending temporary shutdown of Central London’s vast CCTV network scheduled for two weeks in August, presumably for a ‘installation upgrade’ which could be for a new high-definition facial recognition system. This story maybe linked with statements made in early July about London’s Westminster Council considering shutting down the CCTV network, they say in order to save £1.7m per year....."

Now why would they schedule this shutdown for the hottest part of the summer , (riots are more likely in hot weather), Why would they advertise they're doing this work in the media (very easy to keep it quiet)... And why do they have to shut down the whole system anyway , just upgrade one section at a time.

They know cameras are a big deterrent to rioters .

BREXIT INSIDER: EU PLANS OCCUPATIONAL ARMY TO SUPPRESS THE PEOPLE
"So why do they need a European army as well as NATO? Because NATO is explicitly forbidden to police the internal affairs of member states.”

The globalists are accelerating their plan to subvert European nation-state sovereignty amid Brexit by adopting an EU army, warns British Lord Christopher Monckton.

“What we have now is a gallop towards a full-on dictatorship,” Lord Moncton said on The Alex Jones Show Monday. “Here we have a proposal, again from the left in the EU, this time to bring forward the proposal for a so-called ‘EU army,’ by which they make all the armies of the EU member states into one army commanded by the unelected commissars.”
“You won’t hear a word of criticism of this on the BBC,” he added. “This is a big problem. The media are being captured by these people. And the question is whether there are still enough independent-minded media around to speak out.”

http://
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 04:51 AM   #3
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
That's a great post , danny .....perhaps a little long ...

You may not be aware there's a more imminent plan to shut down all London cameras....

"...Yesterday, the UK Column News reported that it has received information about an impending temporary shutdown of Central London’s vast CCTV network scheduled for two weeks in August, presumably for a ‘installation upgrade’ which could be for a new high-definition facial recognition system. This story maybe linked with statements made in early July about London’s Westminster Council considering shutting down the CCTV network, they say in order to save £1.7m per year....."

Now why would they schedule this shutdown for the hottest part of the summer , (riots are more likely in hot weather), Why would they advertise they're doing this work in the media (very easy to keep it quiet)... And why do they have to shut down the whole system anyway , just upgrade one section at a time.

They know cameras are a big deterrent to rioters .

"So why do they need a European army as well as NATO? Because NATO is explicitly forbidden to police the internal affairs of member states.”

The globalists are accelerating their plan to subvert European nation-state sovereignty amid Brexit by adopting an EU army, warns British Lord Christopher Monckton.

“What we have now is a gallop towards a full-on dictatorship,” Lord Moncton said on The Alex Jones Show Monday. “Here we have a proposal, again from the left in the EU, this time to bring forward the proposal for a so-called ‘EU army,’ by which they make all the armies of the EU member states into one army commanded by the unelected commissars.”
“You won’t hear a word of criticism of this on the BBC,” he added. “This is a big problem. The media are being captured by these people. And the question is whether there are still enough independent-minded media around to speak out.”

I agree it wasn't suppose to be so long but there was so many links and following on information and it built up. Plus I want as much to fall back on if there is this FF.

I have noticed that but I've only heard it from one source the UK Column News which could be correct. But there are many stating 1st September. One thing is for sure, this UK FF will be before the EU summit.

Justification for UK involvement and a possible trade deal or postpone of refurendum until dealing with this common enemy of ISIS.

I agree it is very fishy indeed. I understand the problem is the contractors and their payment for managing the system and the cost of engineers to take some down and upgrade while still managing the other section by G4s or whoever will probably be even more costly.

At the moment they can't justify the money after an attack and lack of video footage where there are cameras not in use and everyone will want them turning on and or upgrading to better systems and the money will be pumped into it.

I know exactly what a massive security issue...

For me when I was a kid if I was being pissed off by someone in school if I was crafty and told a teacher they're annoying me and then suddenly we had a fight the responsibility goes back to the teacher a little and also moves some of the blame off of yourself. I tried to warn you but you didn't do anything and they're more likely to take your side because initially you done the right thing...

This is similar. They have decommissioned them and told us first. That way when it happens and we say where is the CCTV footage, they say we haven't got any we told you didn't we this was going to happen we did this according to plan and told you in advance so don't blame us...

Then we take their side ok then we'll put new cameras up better ones and more of them and maybe in future this will be prevented.

I see no other reason for this to be in the news. Why not switch them off not tell anyone and use them as dummies? This would have been a smarter idea. They want to do something and want a public reaction to something then ask for a solution otherwise why tell us?

I shall check out the video. And yes it does seem to be to an intertwining of organisations probably so if something goes wrong then the responsibility comes back on who? And what about contradictions in legislation of EU/NATO laws like you say, they aren't going to sit around and debate that sort of stuff when they impose this it's going to be organised chaos. People can be getting orders from here there and everywhere, like the Turkey coup and then be sold out just like that if the sh!t hits the fan or you're expendable for some greater cause...

Last edited by dannyuk; 24-07-2016 at 05:03 AM.
Old 24-07-2016, 05:46 AM   #4
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by

[B
"So why do they need a European army as well as NATO? Because NATO is explicitly forbidden to police the internal affairs of member states.”[/B]

Although I like most of the video and a lot of infowars material there has been something of an agenda developing ever since Trump came on the scene.

Being a conspiracy theorist I find it hard to over look the "elephant in the living room" Rupert Murdoch.

Rupert Murdoch and Jacob Rothschild both shareholders of Genie Energy illegally drilling for oil in Golan Heights Syria so I don't think that issue would go away.

Murdoch has ties and clearly shows support for Trump and Nigel Farage and here we have Trumps cheerleaders (INFOWARS) worshiping both sides of the pond, it just so happens both these parties and people are connected to Murdoch where he and clearly infowars now have vested interests.

Plus all the hate for Corbyn...

He got screwed over by the party majority wanting to vote remain so he was forced to tow the party line, even if he did want to leave to keep them happy and this has hurt him bad by design they can now turn around and attempt to kick him out like they're attempting... But the fact that the system clearly wants him gone makes me want him to stay, you know what I mean?

All he would have to do is stand up and voice his concerns over the "Friends of Israel" and he would win back a lot more support rather than bowing down to them and clearly reframing his speech in accordance to what they want to hear. Me thinks they got him in this mess in the first place by too many labour MP's lobbied by them.

Just some things to keep in mind. In context of the video and infowars in general as they are misdirecting people against Muslims as is Trump. That seems to be convenient when the true common enemy seems to be propping you up...

I have a lot of respect for Icke still using them to get his information across even though certain things he can't talk about. Especially after he was screwed over on Jesse Venturas Conspiracy Theory.

Last edited by dannyuk; 24-07-2016 at 06:06 AM.
Old 25-07-2016, 05:47 PM   #5
dannyuk

Default Operation Strong Tower?

Some of the attacks being trained for so if they're in accordance to any of them you know it was planned and trained for in advance, as what are the odds of training being a reality?
It never happens.

Perhaps the Operation name means the attack will be an attack on a building...

UK Police Test Terrorism Attack Response In London
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSEVw0aXdCA

Major counter-terrorism exercise in London
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmHQEHtzJKM

LONDON TERROR DRILL - Police Hold Biggest Ever Terror Training Drill in London
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3aJa4NupBw

Paris attacks style: London police hold anti-terror drills
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfEFZkDE9Hs

WTF are they planning for here? >>>
Anti-terror exercise in London's financial heart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LwtupRl_PM

Chilling screams at terror attack drill at Trafford Centre
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG7QqnX7Nig

Police apologise after terror training exercise
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR_EcDeTbqQ

Last edited by dannyuk; 25-07-2016 at 05:47 PM.
Old 26-07-2016, 01:16 AM   #6
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyuk View Post
Although
Being a conspiracy theorist I find it hard to over look the "elephant in the living room" Rupert Murdoch.
"Roger Ailes was reportedly forced out of Fox News by Rupert Murdoch’s Trump-hating son.
Gabriel Sherman, whom Slate describes as “the nation’s foremost Fox News beat reporter,” yesterday told Slate: “James Murdoch is, by my reporting, extremely turned off and horrified by the concept of a Trump presidency, and he sees the politics of the right-wing populism fueled by Fox News as a catalyst that allowed Trump to become the Republican nominee. He’s been wanting to get Ailes out.”

http://www.infowars.com/report-murdo...t-roger-ailes/

Be extremely careful where you get your news from danny... everywhere is saturate with trump misinformation and biased reporting ...

My take is AJ is very honorable, trying to save his country ,he studies this 24 hrs a day , I'll go with his judgement on this.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2016, 04:43 AM   #7
dannyuk

Quote:
"Roger Ailes was reportedly forced out of Fox News by Rupert Murdoch’s Trump-hating son.
Gabriel Sherman, whom Slate describes as “the nation’s foremost Fox News beat reporter,” yesterday told Slate: “James Murdoch is, by my reporting, extremely turned off and horrified by the concept of a Trump presidency, and he sees the politics of the right-wing populism fueled by Fox News as a catalyst that allowed Trump to become the Republican nominee. He’s been wanting to get Ailes out.”

Be extremely careful where you get your news from danny... everywhere is saturate with trump misinformation and biased reporting ...

My take is AJ is very honorable, trying to save his country ,he studies this 24 hrs a day , I'll go with his judgement on this.

This apparently shows his son hates Trump so what?
We have Obamas brother backing Trump?

I like a lot of AJ material until this campaign for Trump and I can see a lot of an agenda casting judgement over all of their material now to make their views justified, in away that is not accurate to the facts but completely to justify their views.

You don't need a source to see the agenda of INFOWARS geared towards the hatred of Muslims and supporting the establishment in that now Saudia Arabia masterminded 911, ohh wait a minute as does Trump and they want another war at some point with Saudia Arabia...

They try to make out in the US and not least at INFOWARS that this is not the establishment view. Oh no, but who the f*** actually made those 28 pages that become 29 in the first place?
Yeah think about it. Those that want the war and to push this agenda to wait for the right time to release the information so they have justification for just that. Without even the need of another FF.
The apology is in the post to Afghanistan btw.

We all know NECONS/Zionists plotted and carried out 911 from behind the Bush administration...
It's great knowing when you need terrorists insurance and taking it out not long before you need it, it helps to avoid those nasty premiums.
It's also great when you over spend on the defence budget and announce that just that the day before this attack, then claim the data that could prove where that money went missing was in the pentagon, you know the place where the plane hit and cameras weren't on. You can also then pump more money back into a very big black hole to justify revenge and warmonger.
Well done Saudia Arabia their acts of infiltration must be incredible with this one.

I Suppose Saudia Arabia mastermind that then and turned off US defence systems and insured the airforce was training similar terrorists situations as far away as possible from these attacks to create confusion also...

Now tell me again AJ doesn't have an agenda and works 24 hours a day to give you an opinion which justify the facts?

He works 24 hours a day to justify his views to begin with and then sell you sh!t to run his operation of doing just that, he has done some great things but all this bs on Muslims organising mass wide spread terrorists attacks day after day, which in reality only helps justify the EU/NATO army and its expansion is not because of Muslim extremists from Syria just randomly attacking in sync day by day to cause terror and strip freedoms away from the nationals of those areas...

They're being used as a tool for war.
Why isn't AJ saying these things and every time he can he avoids the Zionist issue and lobby groups such as AIPAC he plays them as though they're perhaps of concern but not that important and it should be of massive concern and get people to oppose such things.

It's the elephant in the living room.

The kind of misinformation Rupert Murdich gets off on and the only source I need is ketchup when it comes to this the information, it is right there to be seen.

It's a manipulation of the facts no different to the ptb but in his interests to justify his views and Trumps views to get help get him into office. They coincide and that is why there is this tangent that INFOWARS has gone off on.

It is very much like Back to the Future part II.

To start with INFOWARS is great.

You go to the alternate version of reality and everything has well and truly f***ed up.

Last edited by dannyuk; 28-07-2016 at 04:50 AM.
Old 28-07-2016, 04:35 PM   #8
dannyuk

Default Sheldon Adelson - Zionist - Backs Trump...

Quote:

"There's no such thing as a Palestinan people"

Endorsing Trump because he thinks he will be good for Israeli interests...
Same old story either way some f***er gets in and they're both supported by people who want the same thing their is no choice only the illusion of one...

https://www.facebook.com/ajplusengli...2349346906575/

Last edited by dannyuk; 28-07-2016 at 04:36 PM.
Old 31-08-2016, 12:28 PM   #9
dannyuk

The time is approaching for this FF which via the media, the establishment seem to be engaging the public to expect some form of attack.

They have consciously the public aware of this who are viewing this material and others in passing who don't digest it will be subconsciously receiving the information.

Once it happens the majority of the public is engaged for the reaction they want and to enforce the solution as Icke has pointed out for many years.

I couldn't be any more convinced this is going to be used for the recruitment of troops to the EU/NATO army should the UK make a dramatic u-turn and say we should back this army in the face of an attack and then turn those unsuspecting numbers on Russia.

Say no to such an army and if you see this happening similar to what I have layed out here have doubts as to how it is so predictable that it's because it's an agenda and not happening by mistake but by this design.

Last edited by dannyuk; 31-08-2016 at 12:29 PM.
Old 31-08-2016, 12:39 PM   #10
grandmasterp
Banned

If they do form a EU Army...
1: Britain won't be part of it cos of Brexit.
2: It'll be shit due to having French, Italian and German troops as part of it. Those lads only know how to surrender and the Germans always get beaten.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 05:02 PM   #11
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
2: It'll be shit due to having French, Italian and German troops as part of it. Those lads only know how to surrender and the Germans always get beaten.
1. BREXIT means nothing yet we haven't left a terrorist attack would postpone any negotiations.

2. The armys ability doesn't matter so long as people are warmongering and buying up weapons and killing one another = population control and money to be made, countries to be taken over by the agenda...

Old 31-08-2016, 05:22 PM   #12
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Yeah, maybe history has been rewritten, I thought Germany conquered most of Europe in the last scrap before Uncle Sam decided to give Blighty a helping hand.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 06:05 PM   #13
morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Yeah, maybe history has been rewritten, I thought Germany conquered most of Europe in the last scrap before Uncle Sam decided to give Blighty a helping hand.

WW2 A HuGe Conspiracy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iegi07c5oqU
morning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 06:28 PM   #14
morning

Great analysis dannyuk. All signs are pointing to a major false-flag in the UK this September. Simultaneously an escalation of these so-called terrorist attacks across Europe. I'd love to put on some rose-tinted glasses and believe the people of the UK could vote to leave the EU, and hey presto, we're out! Sadly the world does not work like this. The prospect of Brexit happening will vanish once the UK enters a state of emergency.

The Brexit vote will likely be given some of the blame for this next wave of attacks.

Last edited by morning; 31-08-2016 at 06:31 PM.
morning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 06:29 PM   #15
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by morning View Post
Of course. All war is conspiracy. Did the Nazi's win? Maybe, maybe not. Maybe it's not over yet.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 06:10 PM   #16
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by morning View Post
Great analysis dannyuk. All signs are pointing to a major false-flag in the UK this September. Simultaneously an escalation of these so-called terrorist attacks across Europe. I'd love to put on some rose-tinted glasses and believe the people of the UK could vote to leave the EU, and hey presto, we're out! Sadly the world does not work like this. The prospect of Brexit happening will vanish once the UK enters a state of emergency.

The Brexit vote will likely be given some of the blame for this next wave of attacks.
Thanks for the support.

I couldn't agree more.

This agenda is to put us all with what appears to be, in the same situation with a common enemy and create a false sense of unity in my opinion, among nations far and wide. Especially via those behind the drive and lobby of the merger of the EU/NATO army. Terrorist attacks justify this existence which is why the parasites that be need the two to coexist, with each having very clear mutual interests in the name of "crowd control".

I agree to just pull out of the EU is not going to be easy and just sheds light to the fact this hasn't been planned or prepared for in the slightest because its not in the best interests of the PTB to put this into effect but to use it to bring about this change and state of confusion, where not many have a good idea of what's going on...

Now that this situation has come about, its perfect for a turn around on BREXIT or will be used to postpone it further with smoke and mirrors via such an attack within the UK and will help achieve an equal turn around on political views on our nations support for the EU/NATO army, which of course the masses will get behind or they will be accused of supporting the terrorists that the PTB are saying are behind this and that's how they get people to go along with such things they otherwise would outright refuse.

Of course as you say this will be blamed on BREXIT itself, that it has made our country "unsafe" because of the sharing of information via EU funded security agency's that are protecting the nation and our interests, said to be dissolved or put under pressure due to closures and cuts justifying why such departments that can invade your space and privacy should exist in the first instance and why we need to find more public money for camera upgrades, making people want them and give G4s another cushy contract around Westminster and the rest of London...

Of course this is no proof of anything but if these things happen, it is by design and not some collision of coincidence or a prediction based on nothing but mystic megs crystal ball, but by following political events and this agenda.

What makes me think this turn around is reaching crisis point is the current political ping pong position here now:

"In his first Commons statement in his new job, Mr Davis said the forthcoming negotiations would be an "exciting and considerable challenge".
The UK's departure will be formally triggered "as expeditiously as possible", he said...

He said the referendum had delivered an "overwhelming mandate" and that there would be no attempt to "delay, frustrate or thwart" the result.

"Naturally, people want to know what Brexit will mean - simply put, it means leaving the European Union," he said.
Mr Davis said the government would be guided by "clear principles" - the search for a national consensus, putting the national interest first, acting in good faith towards other EU countries, aiming to "minimise uncertainty" and to put the "sovereignty and supremacy of this parliament beyond doubt"."

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37279726

More:
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37271417
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37271420

They're saying these things but surely can't keep to them because they will use an impending attack to do the u-turn on their position, so must know - Powers behind the Puppets - such a thing is about to happen in order to say these things, or risk not having a plausible position to do the u-turn in the not too distant future and face looking like they have just changed their minds overnight without such an attack...

Or of course ISIS may actually hate our government, but then want to help them bring these things about by such an attack which they will claim responsibility for and no one gains but the PTB.
It doesn't make sense that such an attack would be carried out by terrorists other than those already leading the nation and wanting these things to come about.

So we need to refuse to go along with this, in their direction out of any such incident like the one long in the planning similar to that outlined here.

Last edited by dannyuk; 05-09-2016 at 06:23 PM.
Old 05-09-2016, 07:53 PM   #17
dannyuk

Default ISIS, Made In America - The David Icke Videocast/Podcast Trailer

https://youtu.be/6fckKTkpg8c

Old 06-09-2016, 05:26 PM   #18
dannyuk

Default Radical preacher Anjem Choudary jailed for five years

Ok this is not to be misrepresented as any form of support for ISIS in any sense of the word, but to be looked at the underlying context of what is happening here...

Radical preacher Anjem Choudary has been jailed for five-and-a-half years for inviting support for the so-called Islamic State group.

"The 49-year-old was convicted at the Old Bailey after backing the group in an oath of allegiance published online.
Police say Choudary's followers carried out attacks in the UK and abroad.
The judge, who described Choudary as calculating and dangerous"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37284199

What is being created here couldn't be any more obvious. Justification for an attack by so called "Islamic State"/ISIS. This man who was said to round up support for ISIS in the UK and aboard are obviously going to want some form of retaliation to this, if the group is genuine or an arm/tool of the west.

We are being prepped to expect such a retaliation and attack and say ohh that's why it makes sense, as we have punished this guy in their eyes by our justice system...

Something like this is a true cause of national security, which is in the publics best interests to be keeped out of our media and not informing us or members of this group that this is taking place that would obviously result in a response or attack and should not be in the news.

The reason it is, is because this is being used politically that will justify such an attack to the people because this is in fact happening.

To put this into perspective when wagging war in France upon Germany, when Germany where stopping the British it wouldn't be reported on because it would not be in the nations best interests. Just as the British bombing innocent civilian populations in Germany such as Dresden would be kept out of our media as this would equally not be good to hear by the British public.

So why is this in our media if not to then justify an attack/response by ISIS?

The media is doing their -ISIS- work to justify this happening to the public by publishing this. Just as the apparent death of Jhadi John launched the response of terror throughout parts of Europe...

This will now no doubt at all, be used by ISIS to justify an attack within the UK and people will see and have some understanding as to why ISIS are attacking even if they don't and should not agree with it obviously, but we must ask why is this in our media and in effect educating the public for this to happen and giving ISIS justification to launch such an attack I have been writing about here, as a response to something which could have been kept quite?

Last edited by dannyuk; 06-09-2016 at 05:37 PM.
Old 06-09-2016, 08:00 PM   #19
dannyuk

Here are media reports that could inspire attacks by ISIS like those mentioned above. Or they are being used to educate the public to expect an attack and then they will point to these things as reasons why ISIS have attacked (X) to justify the attack.

Islamic State group says senior leader killed in Syria

"The Islamic State group’s spokesman and chief strategist, who laid out the blueprint for the extremist group’s attacks against the West, has been killed while overseeing operations in northern Syria, the group announced Tuesday.

Abu Muhammad al Adnani al-Shami He is the ISIS spokesman in Syria.
The IS-run Aamaq news agency said Abu Muhammed al-Adnani was “martyred while surveying the operations to repel the military campaigns in Aleppo,” and vowed to avenge his death. It did not provide any hfurther details on when or how he died."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/islamic-...lled-in-syria/

ISIS Anthrax Arrests Could Signal America’s Worst Nightmare Is Coming True

"Two Islamic State operatives were arrested in Kenya after trying to launch an anthrax attack, raising fears the terrorist group is increasingly close to acquiring the deadly biological weapon."

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/30/is...s-coming-true/

So people may understand why an attack has happened even if they disagree with the attack by having seen these articles previously and the attack by ISIS said officially to be a response to such things...

This of course in my opinion from these posts will be to inspire and lead people to the EU/NATO army, under the false pretences of fighting terrorism and ISIS to eventually turn that force on Russia.

That is why people are for once being educated into these attacks as a method to lobby troops of their own propaganda machine, so that's why I see this important to see through sooner rather than later.

Last edited by dannyuk; 06-09-2016 at 08:01 PM.
Old 11-10-2016, 11:13 AM   #20
dannyuk

Parliament's planned repair costs could be 'billions more' than predicted

'The cost of repairs to the crumbling Palace of Westminster could be "billions more" than expected, according to an MP involved in scrutinising the plans.

A parliamentary committee recommended an estimated £4 billion plan which would see MPs and peers move out of the Houses of Parliament while urgent repairs are carried out to prevent a "catastrophic event" at the historic building.

But one of the MPs on the committee warned that the true cost of the work could be significantly higher and suggested that abandoning the Palace in favour of a purpose-built new facility could be a better option.'

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...-a3365646.html