Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 08-04-2015, 04:15 PM   #1
nwobama
Inactive

Default Sandy Hook Elementary Massacre VIDEO - Take a look

Hello everyone,

I know its a bit late to the point but I made this video not long after the event took place and never got round to posting it here.

I didn't really advertise it else where and it never really got the views or feedback I had hoped for.

I have been thinking of making regular videos in a similar style concerning current events but wanted to hear some feedback first.

Love it or hate it let me know what needs improving!

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by nwobama; 08-04-2015 at 04:16 PM.
nwobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 04:22 PM   #2
alf hearted
Banned

How do you tell the difference between the effects of shoddy journalism aimed to satisfy a public with the attention span of goldfish, and a genuine anomaly?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 04:39 PM   #3
nwobama
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
How do you tell the difference between the effects of shoddy journalism aimed to satisfy a public with the attention span of goldfish, and a genuine anomaly?

Its a good question and I think its getting more and more difficult to weed through the b/s and find out whats actually happening.

I think in any major catastrophic event happening these days half the population (sheeple) will buy every single word that comes out of their favourite news readers mouths.
Whereas the other half, or at least a select few will do their own research and try to form a unique opinion.

The reason I chose this particular subject to make a video on in the first instance was that I could see from the MSM headlines alone that some things didn't add up. For that reason I compiled as much troubling information as possible and present it as I did.
Old 08-04-2015, 04:49 PM   #4
alf hearted
Banned

Ok, what do you think is the most compelling and highly suspicious anomaly of those you have referenced?
Old 08-04-2015, 05:20 PM   #5
nwobama
Inactive

Well I tried to only include points that I thought were indisputable or at least highly suspicious.

Of all the points in the video that are hard to deny, is the footage of multiple shooters which was never explained but is seen clear as day in the video.

As I explained previously I am leaving the opinion of what happened to the viewer, obviously I have my own thoughts but you can make your own.

What were your thoughts on the event?
Old 08-04-2015, 05:43 PM   #6
alf hearted
Banned

I think the multiple shooters aspect can easily be explained by concerned citizens turning up near the scene with their own firearms and hoping to be heroes. The police, rather than arrest these people, have let them go with a warning that they should leave it to the pro's. I don't believe it was a hoax, obviously.
Old 12-04-2015, 03:03 PM   #7
sidlittle

Good video editing skills but you hint at real shooters and real dead kids so I'm out..

'We need to talk about sandy hook' and 'sandy hook hoax ultimate - case closed' seem to be the go-to vids.