Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 19-04-2014, 01:24 AM   #61
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelo View Post
Glenn Miller has not been seen since ww2.. wtf are you on about lol.

Sorry I am more drunk than I thought I was, that wasn't aimed at you Arcylus, was meant to be a joke haha good night all.
No problem!

Hope you don't have to much of a hang over in the morning?
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2014, 02:04 AM   #62
gestaltdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilc View Post
I`m Just Not "In the Mood" for this thread right now
I knew someone would have to make this connection. I was going to say omething like I bet his band were shocked.
Old 19-04-2014, 02:24 AM   #63
i_am

and what a great piece of music it is

Last edited by i_am; 19-04-2014 at 02:25 AM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 03:45 PM   #64
danielfulton

Quote:
Originally Posted by guivre View Post
Well, here it comes:

Markey Introduces Hate Speech Report Bill

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/new...rt-bill/130524
I've been researching this and Glenn Miller has a long history of being a government informer and stooge. He's a race mixing homosexual and I'm now convinced he willingly placed himself at the scene so he could take the blame if any killings even took place.

This is a false flag attack plain and simple. Now we see why. Now we see what agenda they wanted to push with this staged operation.

Last edited by shanticat; 27-05-2014 at 06:30 PM. Reason: offensive terminology
danielfulton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2014, 07:33 AM   #65
guivre
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielfulton View Post
I've been researching this and Glenn Miller has a long history of being a government informer and stooge. He's a race mixing homosexual and I'm now convinced he willingly placed himself at the scene so he could take the blame if any killings even took place.
Well, you didn't dig down deep enough. I don't want to sound too harsh, because you still care about the bigger picture. However...

I told folks to look up the http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Fort_Smith_Sedition_Trial that's the key to most of the information, but don't trust the first thing you read on the internet, either. I'm not going to go into it too much first of all, because all people want to see in this thread is the name joke and then others go on and on about jews, which is not at all helpful.

I can tell from you calling him homosexual that you are relying on hearsay/third source information.

There is a HUGE MEDIA LIE here. But considering what a completely unlikeable individual it's concerning, no one even cares.

Anyway, I know not everyone cares about this story. Well, you should. I don't expect everyone to research this, there's only so much time in the day. I wish I could go into this in depth, but it is a public forum. Just remember, keep your skeptics hats on folks, even on the internet, even in alternative media.
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2014, 11:33 AM   #66
blacklodgedonut
Inactive

It's not a "false flag" geniuses. I live in Kansas City and have friends that are involved with the Jewish Community Center. These people really were killed and Miller was, indeed, the gunman.

LMAO at those who think the entire human race are a bunch of marionettes that never act on impulse, only doing our masters' bidding.
blacklodgedonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2014, 01:46 PM   #67
danielfulton

Quote:
Originally Posted by guivre View Post
Well, you didn't dig down deep enough. I don't want to sound too harsh, because you still care about the bigger picture. However...

I told folks to look up the http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Fort_Smith_Sedition_Trial that's the key to most of the information, but don't trust the first thing you read on the internet, either. I'm not going to go into it too much first of all, because all people want to see in this thread is the name joke and then others go on and on about jews, which is not at all helpful.

I can tell from you calling him homosexual that you are relying on hearsay/third source information.

There is a HUGE MEDIA LIE here. But considering what a completely unlikeable individual it's concerning, no one even cares.

Anyway, I know not everyone cares about this story. Well, you should. I don't expect everyone to research this, there's only so much time in the day. I wish I could go into this in depth, but it is a public forum. Just remember, keep your skeptics hats on folks, even on the internet, even in alternative media.
Clearly I did not dig deep enough. Thank you. I'll keep researching.
danielfulton is offline   Reply With Quote