Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 20-04-2010, 09:52 AM   #461
britishnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by number_6 View Post
OK, you will go to jail even if you don't consent.
I have already said that.
I suppose whilst sitting in the cell it will bring enormous comfort to a FOTL in the knowledge that he did not consent to being banged up.
Actually I think it would bring enormous comfort knowing that although in a cell, he did not sell out to 'the man'

Prajna's got it right too.

Not bowing to an unlawful authority is an honourable thing to do.

Being in honour brings great comfort to those who walk it.

A man can be in honour regardless of his location, health, social status, job title, size of house, 'wealth' or any other measure of success.

Honour is paramount, and when we all understand what honour is, and how to achieve it, we will all be enlightened )
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 10:48 AM   #462
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishnick View Post
Actually I think it would bring enormous comfort knowing that although in a cell, he did not sell out to 'the man'

Prajna's got it right too.

Not bowing to an unlawful authority is an honourable thing to do.

Being in honour brings great comfort to those who walk it.

A man can be in honour regardless of his location, health, social status, job title, size of house, 'wealth' or any other measure of success.

Honour is paramount, and when we all understand what honour is, and how to achieve it, we will all be enlightened )
Absolutely +1

while they may enslave the man or woman to their will through imprisonment, the soul and the spirit is as free as you believe it to be.

Last edited by merlincove; 20-04-2010 at 09:11 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 11:00 AM   #463
prajna

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Absolutely +1

while they may enslave the man or woman to their will trough imprisonment, the soul and the spirit is as free as you believe it to be.
It goes beyond belief, Merlin. It is palpable, nourishing, even evident to others, including your jailers.
prajna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 12:14 PM   #464
herald holmes
Banned

I think what people are saying here #6, is that those who ignorantly think they can govern the people without their consent will one day be judged by those very people.

Each action has an equal and opposite reaction, suppress the people too much and the release can be a bitch.

Last edited by merlincove; 20-04-2010 at 09:14 PM. Reason: ref deleted quote
herald holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 01:52 PM   #465
girlgye
Inactive

P.S gel if you are reading this I had no idea we had THIS much in common
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 02:14 PM   #466
britishnick

Pranja:

Not that I think you need it, please allow me to offer my support and help if the need does arise.

I have had so much help and support from many others I have never met as well as those who I have met. They owed me no debt, yet still they helped...

The circle of life. lovely
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."

Last edited by merlincove; 20-04-2010 at 09:17 PM. Reason: re deleted quote
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 03:12 PM   #467
prajna

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
Praj I seriously don't want to read her comments. I'd hate to put you on ignore but that was offensive to me and you must see that.

I can't waste my energy with her any longer. Smacks of desperation now.
Sadly there is no function to also ignore quotes from those on your ignore list but you can skip over any quotes. Quotation is there for a reason: it gives context.

Energy is wasted in reaction, something that happens inside you.

My intention has never been to offend you. Don't you think it is asking a bit much, though, to insist people refrain from quoting those you have on your ignore list? Just imagine if we all did the same (I don't happen to have anyone on my ignore list, although there are some I generally ignore anyway), we would end up not being able to quote anyone. As to just quoting the post number, that means one has to refer back to a previous post. A lot of effort and inconvenience for a lot of people, all because you waste energy when seeing these people quoted. Imagine how much more resilient you would be if you could simply disregard their posts and quotes.
Old 20-04-2010, 03:13 PM   #468
prajna

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishnick View Post
Not that I think you need it, please allow me to offer my support and help if the need does arise.
Would be delighted to have it, should it ever be needed, Nick. Thank you.