Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 10-07-2013, 05:23 PM   #41
Firewand

I'm always a bit sceptical to the authenticity of the source and whether all of these coincidences are actually true or not? But anyway here's some strange ones... strange coincidences .

Last edited by Firewand; 10-07-2013 at 05:25 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:35 PM   #42
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
That's a useful ability to have. No matter how much some religious practise has cut out the esoteric or how hi-tech, scientific, 'educated' and modern we get, you'll always find people will revert to their hunches, gut feelings and intuitions... which is supposedly the realm of the 'spiritual' and has no validity according to some.
That's all right. Sceptics have casted themselves out of which is self-serving IMO. Non-believers don't have an ability to think there may be other dimensions and hence they lost their entry ticket to the kingdom of heaven
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:46 PM   #43
unseen_influencer

Default Synchronicity

Quote:
Your 'milk story' is quite amazing. Weirdly enough, over the past few days recently been reading Gary Kemp's autobiography (Spandau Ballet's guitarist/songwriter). I hadn't read it for over a year. It was the Archbishop who actually gave him his first tape recorder as a child, which was pivotal to his decision to become a professional musician. Archbishop Huddleston is acknowledged by Kemp as an important influence, and the pair of them next crossed paths at an Artists Against Apartheid concert in 1986.
Have you seen the information about Huddleston on the Jimmy Savile thread? It is very disillusioning: I thought he was a great man until I dug deeper.

I can still see his ascetic face and clerical dress in my mind's eye!

“I began to get really keen, for every man at the bottom of his heart believes that he is a born detective.” Sir Edward Leithen in "The Power House" by John Buchan

http://unseen-influences.blogspot.com
unseen_influencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:51 PM   #44
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by unseen_influencer View Post
Have you seen the information about Huddleston on the Jimmy Savile thread? It is very disillusioning: I thought he was a great man until I dug deeper.

I can still see his ascetic face and clerical dress in my mind's eye!
Oh dear! As I was writing this I was thinking 'Ah, at least this is one high ranked member of the Catholic church with a decent rep' - and I guess I'm about to be proved wrong! He was also a mentor to Hugh Masakela, the South African trumpeter. Could you please PM me the actual page links on that thread?

Last edited by decode reality; 10-07-2013 at 05:52 PM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:54 PM   #45
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
That's all right. Sceptics have casted themselves out of which is self-serving IMO. Non-believers don't have an ability to think there may be other dimensions and hence they lost their entry ticket to the kingdom of heaven

When all else fails, it's the stuff that occurs outside of the dead letter texts that comes into play.
Old 10-07-2013, 05:55 PM   #46
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Oh dear! As I was writing this I was thinking 'Ah, at least this is one high ranked member of the Catholic church with a decent rep' - and I guess I'm about to be proved wrong! He was also a mentor to Hugh Masakela, the South African trumpeter. Could you please PM me the actual page links on that thread?
Found it.
Old 10-07-2013, 06:08 PM   #47
unseen_influencer

Default Synchronocity: Trevor Huddleston

@Decode:

- This is the start of the mega thread, which incidentally contains many examples of coincidences and synchronicity:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222773

- Searching for “Huddleston” gives around 24 posts: the main discussion is dated 15th June 2013 which by coincidence would have been his 100th birthday.

Here is a taste from my posts:

1 I thought it rather odd when I read this in various places:

"After the collapse of Apartheid, Huddleston was able to return to South Africa but never received the recognition that he thought he deserved and this also tortured him."

I would not have expected this from someone presented as highly-evolved and holy, above worldly rewards - surely he was doing it for the cause, for the Africans, for God...

He received many awards including the KCMG and the United Nations gold medal ... what more could he have wanted or expected? His vows of poverty would preclude any financial reward. Nelson Mandela's words show great appreciation - and have a strange resemblance to those written by Prince Charles to Jimmy Savile:

"No one (no white person) has done more for South Africa than Trevor Huddleston"

2 In the book mentioned above, Nadir Dinshaw the millionaire philanthropist is mentioned as another great friend of Trevor Huddleston.

Nadir Dinshaw was connected to Jeremy Thorpe:

"In 1979, during the trial of Jeremy Thorpe, the former Liberal party leader, Nadir Dinshaw, who has died aged 76, provided a rare example of a prosecution witness being congratulated by the defence counsel. Dinshaw, a longtime Liberal supporter, had been asked by Thorpe to act as a conduit for a £20,000 donation towards election expenses to avoid "unfortunate publicity".
At the trial it was alleged that the money had been diverted to pay for the murder of Norman Scott, whose claims to have had an affair with Thorpe were embarrassing the Liberal leader. Thorpe leant on Dinshaw before the trial by hinting that, while he obviously could not lie under oath, if Dinshaw were not economical with the truth then Thorpe could have him deported."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/2003/...ies.obituaries

Note that Dinshaw lived in Jersey...

“I began to get really keen, for every man at the bottom of his heart believes that he is a born detective.” Sir Edward Leithen in "The Power House" by John Buchan

http://unseen-influences.blogspot.com
unseen_influencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:12 PM   #48
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
I have had some odd experiences myself:

http://unseen-influences.blogspot.co...hronicity.html
You see unseen_influencer, I've had those experiences and I'd look at it in a way that you were accessing an information what was to come (but there is no time...). You could call it a lucid dream or a prediction. In another words, your subconscious was already picking up the fact that you were going to meet the archibishop but your conscious mind couldn't have known why you were listening to that music. You just felt like listening to music which was that one. Of course, my theory could be totally wrong but that's how I interpreted my experiences.

These things makes me think, perhaps our future is already mapped contrary to (dare I say!) 'free will' theory which says that we have the power to change our lives. I am still looking for something more concrete to finalise my conclusion though.
Old 10-07-2013, 06:20 PM   #49
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
@Decode:

- This is the start of the mega thread, which incidentally contains many examples of coincidences and synchronicity:

- Searching for “Huddleston” gives around 24 posts: the main discussion is dated 15th June 2013 which by coincidence would have been his 100th birthday.

"After the collapse of Apartheid, Huddleston was able to return to South Africa but never received the recognition that he thought he deserved and this also tortured him."

I would not have expected this from someone presented as highly-evolved and holy, above worldly rewards - surely he was doing it for the cause, for the Africans, for God...

He received many awards including the KCMG and the United Nations gold medal ... what more could he have wanted or expected? His vows of poverty would preclude any financial reward. Nelson Mandela's words show great appreciation - and have a strange resemblance to those written by Prince Charles to Jimmy Savile:

"No one (no white person) has done more for South Africa than Trevor Huddleston"

2 In the book mentioned above, Nadir Dinshaw the millionaire philanthropist is mentioned as another great friend of Trevor Huddleston.

"In 1979, during the trial of Jeremy Thorpe, the former Liberal party leader, Nadir Dinshaw, who has died aged 76, provided a rare example of a prosecution witness being congratulated by the defence counsel. Dinshaw, a longtime Liberal supporter, had been asked by Thorpe to act as a conduit for a £20,000 donation towards election expenses to avoid "unfortunate publicity".
At the trial it was alleged that the money had been diverted to pay for the murder of Norman Scott, whose claims to have had an affair with Thorpe were embarrassing the Liberal leader. Thorpe leant on Dinshaw before the trial by hinting that, while he obviously could not lie under oath, if Dinshaw were not economical with the truth then Thorpe could have him deported."

Cheers for that, Unseen... I'll check these links out.

Quote:
You see unseen_influencer, I've had those experiences and I'd look at it in a way that you were accessing an information what was to come (but there is no time...). You could call it a lucid dream or a prediction. In another words, your subconscious was already picking up the fact that you were going to meet the archibishop but your conscious mind couldn't have known why you were listening to that music. You just felt like listening to music which was that one. Of course, my theory could be totally wrong but that's how I interpreted my experiences.

These things makes me think, perhaps our future is already mapped contrary to (dare I say!) 'free will' theory which says that we have the power to change our lives. I am still looking for something more concrete to finalise my conclusion though.
And on that bombshell, I'm gonna log out for the day to ponder.

Last edited by decode reality; 10-07-2013 at 06:21 PM.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:31 PM   #50
scottishryan

Absolutely fantastic topic decode reality!! Looking forward to watching it progress. A subject close to my interest through personal experiences.

grandmasterp, thank you for your kind words too, I am very humbled!

Book wise, and I was considering writing one on this exact subject but got sidetracked, I purchased The Seven Secret Of Synchronicity and found it enjoyable. I will have to re-read[something I do to allow books to sink in] and hopefully can give a better review of it in the future.

I agree in the angle of brain making patterns with the small things like the car purchase [which is a good example] and then seeing said car over and over. This happened to me lately!! The type of Synchronicity I prefer are the big ones or more meaningful, events and opportunities being the top ones.

One would be me driving to a local witchy shop [actual name] which does amazing crystals which I was off to purchase and some really nice books. Big tanker pulls out in front of me and I had that feeling it was significant [subjective] and I scanned the number plate and writing on the back. Then I saw the company name...

Now if this was a one off, a mere flash in the pan, then you would write it off but it has not been. I have been having a whole host of them for 4 years now, well in full awareness anyway, maybe they have always been there. The list is too deep to go over them all here.

Something is most certainly transpiring between thoughts and reality around us. Some are such, that brain making patterns is not a possibility.

Magnificent topic!!

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:19 PM   #51
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishryan View Post
Absolutely fantastic topic decode reality!! Looking forward to watching it progress. A subject close to my interest through personal experiences.

Book wise, and I was considering writing one on this exact subject but got sidetracked, I purchased The Seven Secret Of Synchronicity and found it enjoyable. I will have to re-read[something I do to allow books to sink in] and hopefully can give a better review of it in the future.

I agree in the angle of brain making patterns with the small things like the car purchase [which is a good example] and then seeing said car over and over. This happened to me lately!! The type of Synchronicity I prefer are the big ones or more meaningful, events and opportunities being the top ones.

One would be me driving to a local witchy shop [actual name] which does amazing crystals which I was off to purchase and some really nice books. Big tanker pulls out in front of me and I had that feeling it was significant [subjective] and I scanned the number plate and writing on the back. Then I saw the company name...

Now if this was a one off, a mere flash in the pan, then you would write it off but it has not been. I have been having a whole host of them for 4 years now, well in full awareness anyway, maybe they have always been there. The list is too deep to go over them all here.

Something is most certainly transpiring between thoughts and reality around us. Some are such, that brain making patterns is not a possibility.

Magnificent topic!!
As in your crystal story, I would interpret it as if it was a sign that buying crystals was the right thing to do on that occasion. Whatever the equation on that moment, it's almost as if you were meant to experience 'crystal' at that moment. Like most things and events appear random e.g. plants structure and how they colonise but if you look closer there is a pattern like fibonacci's golden ratio. So on a bigger scale who knows, something you are experiencing seems totally out of any context and random, e.g. talking to a neighbour, yet that experience might have been needed something to occur in, let's say, LA for example. I'm talking about chain of events here.

If anybody understands astrology, not the psychology type of astrology but event based such as horary, planetary aspects and planets rulerships and its meaning, you will begin to see things may be not accidentally random but co-incidences remarkably.

I believe, the clue, everything is here, you only need to know what to look for, be it symbolism and its meaning and how to interpret.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:40 PM   #52
scottishryan

Quote:
As in your crystal story, I would interpret it as if it was a sign that buying crystals was the right thing to do on that occasion. Whatever the equation on that moment, it's almost as if you were meant to experience 'crystal' at that moment.
I agree 100% with you Elshaper, especially as the event, as it transpired, had a Déjà vu type feeling around it. Not as in I had done it before but that strange feeling that something was significant.

I mean, the Crystal story is a great example but I have had much more significant experiences. I suppose they are subjective and mean more to me than others, obviously I know what I am thinking and feeling before something manifests with the attached significance.

In the early days, I could not believe what was happening and thought I was delusional. I remember internally asking for something to show me it was all real. At the time I was reading Dr Wayne Dyers interpretation of the "Tao Te Ching" and seeing the numbers "11:11" and "747" very frequently and not just on clocks either.

So I asked, show me the numbers or "Tao"

My wife then came out the shop, I quickly forgot about my request internally and we carried on in our journey. Around 15 minutes later, I was approaching a roundabout in town, I done my mirror check and it hit me in the face [no not the mirror lol].....

The car number plate (licence) was "TAO" then random numbers. I was seeing it as TAO in the mirror, of course if I had been looking at it straight on, OR had it been in front of me it would have been "OAT"

But no, the timing was perfect for me to see it in that circumstance and I got my wife to verify, she was wondering what the commotion from me was all about. I had to be sure she seen it too due to the strangeness and what I had previously asked for.

So, my verification came, 15 minutes later with a word that meant something to me that I specifically asked for. Coincidence...I think not.

Since that day, I get random events big and small and I see them all. Some lead to new contacts who I can assist in my work or they have information for me. It is always relevant and magical either way!!

One small caveat though, if I have a strong focus on problems or negativities, such as car noises meaning something breaking for example I cause them to come into my experience. This I have noticed frequently!! Very very strange indeed!

Old 10-07-2013, 09:07 PM   #53
Firewand

Speaking of buying cars or vehicles scotryan, that reminds me of a very strange incident that happened back in 2002. Believe it or not the name of the vehicle I bought was called a syncro, a VW Transporter vanagon Syncro T25 to be precise. Which is a very rare vehicle over here in Britain, especially a left hooker, which was imported from Jackson hole Colorado by it's original owner. That vehicle will always be dear to my heart because we had some great times in that van. Unfortunately I reluctantly had to sell it because I couldn't afford the upkeep of more than one vehicle. I still have it's original number plate here now on my shelf.

Anyway to the chase. I went to view it after seeing it for sale in one of the local papers, and it was one of them had to have at first sight moments, so I quickly banged a deposit on it. It turns out the vehicle had quite some history. The guy I bought it off was selling it on behalf of his sons friend, who was killed a few weeks prior in a snowboarding accident in the French Alps, an avalanche to be precise, which had taken the lives of a few others. I must admit it did feel a tad strange buying it after being told about it's history, but I went ahead and bought it anyway. And here's where it gets interesting. On the evening we picked the van up everything seemed just normal, I gave the guy his money, we said our goodbyes and drove away. Then something quite strange happened within no more than a mile away from his house, an identical van passed us on the opposite side of the road, identical colour which was a rare gun metal metalic grey, tinted windows, left hand drive, roof rack... American spec sidelights, everything you could possibly imagine was identical to the van I was driving away. As far as I could see there was also what I would describe as four 'surfer dudes' sat in the van that past us. And I remember the man who I bought the van off telling me that 4 of them had left for the alps, the guy who was killed was a professional snowboarder and not just a hobbyist. They used to take the van up into the French Alps because it was a 4 wheel drive version of the common and popular VW type 25.

Being honest at the time I just thought wow there's an identical van... what a strange coincidence! But three or four weeks later when I was driving out that way to look at something else the clutch went on the van within 2 miles of the place I drove it away from, which was also a Sunday evening at around the same time I picked the van up. Just a coincidence, maybe? strange though huh. My brother swears that we saw the same van that we were driving that day, in some strange unexplainable 'other dimension'.

Last edited by Firewand; 10-07-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:13 PM   #54
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
I agree 100% with you Elshaper, especially as the event, as it transpired, had a Déjà vu type feeling around it. Not as in I had done it before but that strange feeling that something was significant.

I mean, the Crystal story is a great example but I have had much more significant experiences. I suppose they are subjective and mean more to me than others, obviously I know what I am thinking and feeling before something manifests with the attached significance.
I know what you mean. I briefly outlined my murder story earlier but it's much more than that. The story starts off from the time I was born, what kind of family I was born into and how I ended up to come to resides here and people that I met that lead me to be on that spot...to be murdered When you fit all these zigsaw puzzle, the detail is remarkable just too many co-incidences in one story and your jaw will drop but because the another murder story that was related to my murder story was a famous story and I was told not to reveal where it was, who's murder it was etc hence I can't fully explain here.

Quote:
In the early days, I could not believe what was happening and thought I was delusional. I remember internally asking for something to show me it was all real. At the time I was reading Dr Wayne Dyers interpretation of the "Tao Te Ching" and seeing the numbers "11:11" and "747" very frequently and not just on clocks either.

So I asked, show me the numbers or "Tao"

My wife then came out the shop, I quickly forgot about my request internally and we carried on in our journey. Around 15 minutes later, I was approaching a roundabout in town, I done my mirror check and it hit me in the face [no not the mirror lol]..... <-- It cracked me up.

The car number plate (licence) was "TAO" then random numbers. I was seeing it as TAO in the mirror, of course if I had been looking at it straight on, OR had it been in front of me it would have been "OAT"

But no, the timing was perfect for me to see it in that circumstance and I got my wife to verify, she was wondering what the commotion from me was all about. I had to be sure she seen it too due to the strangeness and what I had previously asked for.

So, my verification came, 15 minutes later with a word that meant something to me that I specifically asked for. Coincidence...I think not.

Since that day, I get random events big and small and I see them all. Some lead to new contacts who I can assist in my work or they have information for me. It is always relevant and magical either way!!
That's remarkable story. But this is it, you've got to ask and you'll get your answer And when it happens time and time again, you know, it's not just a coincident. If anybody still think it is, let them. The point is you know and that's all it matters.

Quote:
One small caveat though, if I have a strong focus on problems or negativities, such as car noises meaning something breaking for example I cause them to come into my experience. This I have noticed frequently!! Very very strange indeed!
I take it you are still fine tuning your training (not to think negatively).
You'll get there. These things takes many trials and time.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:14 PM   #55
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by resistance View Post
Spine chilling stuff for sure. However every c**t in every village in Wales at the time was called either hugh something or williams Hell the Captain was probably also named Hugh or Dye williams. And there it was... Gone!! As they say in Wales..
Every c**t in Wales knows you can't just drive your boat through there whenever you like

the 'lords' though we're worried about those freedom loving American privateers coming and going
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Belan
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:36 PM   #56
scottishryan

resistance what an amazing experience and love the name of the Van How things work out too are really strange Huh!!!

Elshaper

Yes, very much fine tuning still. Actually, I slap my forehead a lot after the fact when I realise that it's me who can change things. I go through cycles, one minute I am flying high and the next it is like amnesia has hit. Trial and error!

At first, I wanted to scream from the roof tops that reality is not how we have been conditioned to believe it is. I then learnt fast that everyone is at different levels of awareness and I was confusing some friends and family I am now satisfied knowing what I have experienced and improving myself and letting my actions be what shows others.

I have run in with plenty Pseudo-Sceptics in my time, not worth the energy and the level it brings you down too.

The whole topic I look at daily though, I have too, it happens that often forever reading, researching, looking at the ancients and what they know and so on.

Good stuff and excellent advice too..something taken on-board!!

Old 10-07-2013, 09:52 PM   #57
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Yes, very much fine tuning still. Actually, I slap my forehead a lot after the fact when I realise that it's me who can change things. I go through cycles, one minute I am flying high and the next it is like amnesia has hit. Trial and error!

At first, I wanted to scream from the roof tops that reality is not how we have been conditioned to believe it is. I then learnt fast that everyone is at different levels of awareness and I was confusing some friends and family I am now satisfied knowing what I have experienced and improving myself and letting my actions be what shows others.
Precisely. I know where I want to reach...sort of next target if you like.
To reach a level that I only have to walk into a room and people might be healed. No hands on but it's a frequency thing...raising my frequency.
Also, practising to see morph. I am able to see energy but it has been at random rather than my own direction so far. I am seeing other places overlayed on top of what I see in physical life though. Think of 3D images like this that pops up an image if you de-focus except that the pattern I am using may be leafy tree or any other patterns that exists in our life other than printed gif image.

Quote:
I have run in with plenty Pseudo-Sceptics in my time, not worth the energy and the level it brings you down too.

The whole topic I look at daily though, I have too, it happens that often forever reading, researching, looking at the ancients and what they know and so on.

Wise

Books can be helpful but what I've learned is from my own experience and it sounds like you are doing the same. There is no definitive manual out there.
Anyway, simple, you just ask a question and you'll receive.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:05 PM   #58
Firewand

Quote:
resistance what an amazing experience and love the name of the Van How things work out too are really strange Huh!!!

Elshaper

Yes there's definitely some strange stuff that goes on. It sounds like you may have had a fair few amazing experiences yourself. I don't pretend for one moment to understand it, perhaps we're not meant to understand it, I don't know? Do you also bump into people when you're thinking about them and stuff like that? I had a dream a few years back that I had an affair with a girl I knew who was a friend of a friend, the dream was so real I just remember picturing her face right next to me and she asked if I loved her in the dream, and that very split second I woke up and couldn't get it out of my head for days. There was just something very real about it, almost like a premonition .Three months later we were together and one night she asked me if i loved her, and exactly how I saw her face three months before in the dream There's no way of explaining things like that.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:12 PM   #59
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
@Decode:

Trevor Huddlestone was a member of the Community of the Resurrection an Anglican monastic order based at Mirfield in Yorkshire.
He was kicked out of SA by the apartheid regime.
I met him during that time at Mirfield, I guess I was about 11 or 12 at the time, we'd gone there for a school day out for RE class and ' Father' Huddlestone showed us around the place.
They did seem keen on recruiting lads at the time but anyone not CofE was more or less shown the door.
Years later I read his book ....
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Naught-your-...r+your+comfort

.... and it was only then that I realised who our tour guide that day had been.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:26 AM   #60
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:

Magnificent topic!!
Thanks Ryan. I recognise this kind of example you've cited; it happens to me from time to time.