Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 29-08-2009, 06:48 PM   #21
clint_giles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elixirsoo View Post
Bump

I'd like to see this thread grow too
as it should......no?

this is the most important thread on this web site right now...bottom line.

if anyone could point me to another then please do so.

keep in mind there are a few that come very very close to it,but not as important then this message getting out.
clint_giles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2009, 01:04 AM   #22
clint_giles
Banned

another one ,for an awesome thread.
Old 30-08-2009, 12:48 PM   #23
clint_giles
Banned

sunday morning bump.....amen to the cure for cancer
Old 30-08-2009, 11:33 PM   #24
clint_giles
Banned

bump for all the cancer patients out there.

or for anyone who knows of someone,with this HORRIBLE DISEASE.
Old 31-08-2009, 12:40 PM   #25
clint_giles
Banned

as thousands die ,from the horrible disease.

this thread will not.
Old 31-08-2009, 01:06 PM   #26
fallensoul

They always wondered why most marijuana smokers never got lung cancer, and they got less cancers than other people. It is obvious tho isn't it..
fallensoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 10:17 PM   #27
gripit

Weed oil is hard to come by, been looking for months

more info...

Quote:
Unlocking a Cure for Cancer – With Pot

by Paul Armentano

Who could imagine that cannabis might one day offer hope as a cure for cancer? The United States government, that’s who.

For the past 30 years, U.S. officials have willfully ignored clinical research indicating that marijuana can inhibit the growth of certain type of malignant tumors. However, the recent publication of a trio of clinical studies and a pair of scientific reviews have effectively blown the lid off "Cancergate," and revealed that pot’s medical value may be far greater than ever presumed.

THE EMERGING EVIDENCE

Last year, five scientific journals published prominent articles trumpeting cannabinoids (compounds in marijuana) as potential anti-cancer agents.

These include:

* Clinical trial data published in January 2003 issue of the Journal of the American Society of Clinical Investigation that found cannabinoids significantly inhibit skin tumor growth in mice. Investigators of the study concluded, "The present data indicate that local cannabinoids administration may constitute an alternative therapeutic approach for the treatment of non-melanoma skin cancer."
* Clinical trial data published in the March 2003 issue of The FASEB Journal that found that the "local administration of a non-psychoactive cannabinoid inhibits angiogenesis (tissue growth) of malignant gliomas (brain tumors)."
* A clinical review in the October 2003 issue of the prestigious journal Nature Reviews Cancer that concluded that cannabinoids’ "favorable drug safety profile" and proven ability to inhibit tumor growth make them desirable agents in the treatment of cancer. According to the review’s author, tumors inhibited by cannabinoids include: lung carcinoma, glioma, thyroid epithelioma, lymphoma/leukemia, skin carcinoma, uterus carcinoma, breast carcinoma, prostate carcinoma, and neuroblastoma (a malignant tumor originating in the autonomic nervous system or the adrenal medulla and occurring chiefly in infants and young children).
* Clinical trial data published in the November 2003 issue of the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics that found the administration of the cannabinoid cannabidiol (CBD) inhibits the growth of human glioma cells both in vitro (e.g., a petri dish) and in animals in a dose-dependent manner. Investigators concluded, "Non-psychoactive CBD produce[s] a significant antitumor activity both in vitro and in vivo, thus suggesting a possible application of CBD as an antineoplastic agent (something which prevents the growth of malignant cells.)"
* And finally, a clinical review in the December 2003 issue of the journal Expert Opinion on Therapeutic Targets that summarized "the demonstrated antitumor actions of cannabinoids," and elaborated on "possible avenues for the future development of cannabinoids as antitumor agents."

AND SUBSEQUENT MEDIA BLACKOUT

Despite these stunning findings, media coverage of them in North America has been virtually non-existent. As noted by Richard Cowan, editor of the website MarijuanaNews.com, "The New York Times, The Washington Post and Los Angeles Times all ignored this story, even though its newsworthiness is indisputable: a benign substance occurring in nature destroys deadly brain tumors."

Why the media blackout? For starters, all of these studies were conducted overseas. And secondly, not one of them has been acknowledged by the U.S. government.

U.S. KNEW IN ’74... AND AGAIN IN ’96!

This wasn’t always the case. In fact, the first ever experiment documenting pot’s anti-tumor effects took place in 1974 at the Medical College of Virginia at the behest of the U.S. government. The results of that study, immortalized in an August 18, 1974 Washington Post newspaper feature, were that "THC slowed the growth of lung cancers, breast cancers and a virus-induced leukemia in laboratory mice, and prolonged their lives by as much as 36 percent."

Despite these favorable preliminary findings, U.S. government officials banished the study, and refused to fund any follow up research until conducting a similar – though secret – study in the mid-1990s. That study, conducted by the U.S. National Toxicology Program to the tune of $2 million concluded that mice and rats administered high doses of THC over long periods had greater protection against malignant tumors than untreated controls. However, rather than publicize their findings, government researchers shelved the results – which only became public one year later after a draft copy of its findings were leaked in 1997 to the journal AIDS Treatment News, which in turn forwarded the story to the national media.

Nevertheless, in the nearly eight years since the completion of the National Toxicology trial, the U.S. government has yet to fund a single additional study examining pot’s potential as an anti-cancer agent.

SCIENCE IGNORED NO MORE

Fortunately, researchers at Madrid, Spain’s Complutense University, School of Biology have generously picked up where U.S. researchers so abruptly left off. In 1998, the research team – led by investigator Manuel Guzman – discovered that THC can selectively induce program cell death in brain tumor cells without negatively impacting the surrounding healthy cells. Then in 2000, Guzman’s team reported in the journal Nature Medicine that injections of synthetic THC eradicated malignant gliomas (brain tumors) in one-third of treated rats, and prolonged life in another third by six weeks. A commentary to the study noted that the results were the first to convincingly demonstrate that cannabis-based treatments may successfully combat cancer.

Today, Guzman believes that enough favorable clinical evidence exists supporting pot’s anti-cancer properties to warrant clinical trials in humans. "The scientific community has gained substantial knowledge of the palliative and anti-tumor actions of cannabinoids during the past few years," Guzman wrote in the October 2003 issue of Nature Reviews Cancer. "Anti-tumor compounds should selectively affect tumor cells [and] it seems that cannabinoids can do this, as they kill [malignant] tumor cells but do not affect their non-transformed counterparts and might even protect them from cell death. ... As cannabinoids are relatively safe compounds, it would be desirable that clinical trials using cannabinoids ... could accompany [ongoing] laboratory studies to allow us to use these compounds in the treatment of cancer." Guzman concludes the article by noting that the Spanish Ministry of Health recently approved a human clinical trial – the first ever – aimed at investigating the effects of intracranially administered THC on the life expectancy of volunteers suffering from malignant brain tumors.

"Cannabinoid research continues to show tremendous potential in the treatment of cancer," summarizes University of Southern California professor Mitch Earleywine, author of the book Understanding Marijuana: A New Look at the Scientific Evidence. However, he laments that the "vast majority of this work originates outside the United States, often in countries that lack our economic and scientific advantages. Let’s hope that our drug policy won’t stymie the battle against the second leading cause of death in America."

Indeed. Let’s not add a potential treatment for cancer to the ever-growing list of victims of pot prohibition.

August 17, 2004

Paul Armentano [send him mail] is the senior policy analyst for the NORML Foundation in Washington, DC.

Copyright © 2004 LewRockwell.com
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig5/armentano-p1.html
gripit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 10:28 PM   #28
clint_giles
Banned

nice article.
Old 31-08-2009, 10:58 PM   #29
gripit

I fucking hate the 'cancer industry'

Here is Rick's 'Run from the Cure'...

Old 31-08-2009, 11:37 PM   #30
always_rebel

bump. bump. bump.
always_rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:19 AM   #31
clint_giles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by always_rebel View Post
bump. bump. bump.
my turn.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:34 AM   #32
grachtengordel
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by clint_giles View Post
correct
or if you can find some weed oil from a local dealer. the kind that comes in glass vials,or baby jars is the oil you need to injest.
my understanding is that Rick Simpson's oil was made by boiling the plant matter aswell as the resin in ethanol alcohol and the result is a black, oily tar.

I thought the street 'hash oil' which is extremely rare to find is made only from the resin and not the plant matter.

I think that Rick's oil includes 'green' plant matter aswell as the resin that covers it. It is possible that the COMBINATION of active ingredients is important and more effective than the isolated THC and CBD present in the resin
grachtengordel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:53 AM   #33
clint_giles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grachtengordel View Post
my understanding is that Rick Simpson's oil was made by boiling the plant matter aswell as the resin in ethanol alcohol and the result is a black, oily tar.

I thought the street 'hash oil' which is extremely rare to find is made only from the resin and not the plant matter.

I think that Rick's oil includes 'green' plant matter aswell as the resin that covers it. It is possible that the COMBINATION of active ingredients is important and more effective than the isolated THC and CBD present in the resin
no its the same.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:04 PM   #34
grachtengordel
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by clint_giles View Post
no its the same.
so why does it look different. Rick's oil looks black on the video, street bought 'hash oil' and even the stuff in photos from india is brown, golden or greenish, its light brown. and I know that hash is resin , not plant matter, and Rick does use plant matter in his oil , so I still disagree on this. can you explain why you think they are the same , giving sources for your understanding such as where you come across this oil, who made it, HOW they made it.

I'm not trying to 'win'; a point here, I just think it is VERY important to be clear about the oil in question as many folk seem to misunderstand. I do believe that this oil can fight tumors, i just want to get this info out and be definate about where the medicine is and how we can access it

why would Rick use the very hazardous method of boiling ethanol alcohol in his home if he could use a far simpler 'isolator' or 'ice water hash' method of resin extraction?

Last edited by grachtengordel; 01-09-2009 at 12:05 PM.
grachtengordel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:15 PM   #35
clint_giles
Banned

Quote:
so why does it look different. Rick's oil looks black on the video, street bought 'hash oil' and even the stuff in photos from india is brown, golden or greenish, its light brown. and I know that hash is resin , not plant matter, and Rick does use plant matter in his oil , so I still disagree on this. can you explain why you think they are the same , giving sources for your understanding such as where you come across this oil, who made it, HOW they made it.

I'm not trying to 'win'; a point here, I just think it is VERY important to be clear about the oil in question as many folk seem to misunderstand. I do believe that this oil can fight tumors, i just want to get this info out and be definate about where the medicine is and how we can access it

why would Rick use the very hazardous method of boiling ethanol alcohol in his home if he could use a far simpler 'isolator' or 'ice water hash' method of resin extraction?
hash is made from plant matter and its pressed.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:23 PM   #36
gripit

Quote:

Hey grachtengordel

My thoughts...

I think he uses the whole plant because there is still traces of THC/CBD's in the leaves/stems. He also claims his oil is far more pure than 'street oil', so I would assume it would be a very dark green.

I'm not sure eating water hash would get into your system as effectively as eating weed oil. Although, I wouldn't mind picking hash outta my teeth
Old 01-09-2009, 12:24 PM   #37
clint_giles
Banned

im sorry also the oil that rick makes ,looks black but when its spread onto a rolling paper it is indeed greenish looking

ps

still amazed that this thread is not a STICKY
you think a cure for cancer would be good enough for a sticky?

Last edited by clint_giles; 01-09-2009 at 12:27 PM.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:07 PM   #38
dolores1

It's the THC element in the hemp that helps defeat cancer.

The higher the better. It is "legal" to own and buy the seeds but not to grow it?
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:40 PM   #39
vienna

look up his vids on youtube

"running from the cure"

parts 6 or 7 (forget which) show how to extract the THC s and take for cancer curing

(also look up 'Essiac' aka Flor Essence for stopping cancer )
"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN

Last edited by vienna; 01-09-2009 at 02:41 PM.
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:57 PM   #40
kisatu

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
It's the THC element in the hemp that helps defeat cancer.

The higher the better. It is "legal" to own and buy the seeds but not to grow it?
Correct. You can have the seeds as souvenirs.

Good thread.
kisatu is offline   Reply With Quote