Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 12-03-2018, 05:06 AM   #1
dannyuk

Default The Hidden History of the Foundation of US - Colonisation

F1_E37_A56_18_DB_404_C_94_D8_3_E73_D9560_F2_A
my photo upload on internet

Sharing information about “Greater Israel” plans and desires within the international community, I’m often asked, ridiculed and rejected based on what will happen to all the Arabs for “Greater Israel” to exist?

Well they’re already displacing many throughout the world.
The rest will receive similar treatment to those in this video and what will remain within their host nations will be given a dictator, which appears democratic or course no different to ours, but is actually already a puppet of International Zionism which will then wilfully give up land to Israel on behalf of this international community and their objectives.

No doubt after the appearance of destabilisation in their nation which will allow Israel to stretch itself into these nations to “stabilise them” under a “short period of occupation” similar to Palestine and then the erosion into those nations indefinitely.
This is not happening straightaway now because they’ve not regime changed and displaced enough Arabs to accomplish this task...

The reason for the current politics within the Middle East and why ISIS exists as a “Common Enemy” for a well organised Global Terrorist threat, it’s to allow the accomplishment of this this task, to give justification and traction to the plans of those behind this agenda and to help frame public opinion to their agendas, the place they want to take society.
This is by and for those Internationalists, families, groups and organisations that created Zionism.
It’s completely why Zionism exists to stretch and occupy land because of a war on the world and collective humanity by these people. It has nothing to do with Judaism but is a carbon copy of what’s happened within the US within the video on this post and the same for other nations throughout the world such as Australia for another more recent example. Anywhere they don’t have a foothold and meet cultures they can’t tame they occupy, outgrow and destroy through a colonisation process. This is happening everywhere and has been done and repeated throughout history.
This is overwhelmingly happening now in the Middle East by a corrupt war machine through the US which these powers have created for the ends of these internationalists. The people fighting them never gain anything they always lose something and are in a state of Chaos.

4_A45040_F_2_ECB_4_A62_B096_9_C339_C932_AF5

Eventually once the world is landlocked to their system, they are trying to create a One World Centralised Government out of this corruption, which has been perpetrated throughout history, beyond many generations because what’s taking place we can’t even begin to imagine this ancient agenda and the entities which promote it. So often connections are not made and information not looked at/overlooked. It’s steadfast due to a corrupted ideology revered and past down to a very select few master illusionists, these people are the greater deceivers of humanity.

This is done through families and select groups based upon bloodlines and a hierarchy social system of initiation based upon your worth to them. Often noted through public status, symbolism and ritual like energetic vampires upon human consciousness.

203_A7_C13_457_F_4_AC7_BE3_A_8_FDF24_AC48_B4

No convincing is needed take a look at history for yourself and reflect upon today’s events and this rapid advancement towards a colonisation process across the world by an empire, the same powers stretching across the world in their roles beyond generations consistently. They may just appear under a different label, a different mask or organisation. Indian Colonisation - Same powers and objectives by East India Company. Now it continues by the hijacking of their political system as it does over much of the rest of the world. Lobbying by the same internationalists, puppet politicians and of course divide and rule.

My comment which will no doubt be censored by YT;

Shocking and the great hypocrisy of such a nation that swings its might across the world, with propaganda promoted which even so is nothing near the crimes that have been made by that which the very institution stands which is acting as the world police, moral compass and liberal ground upon a middle path in which the rest of the world needs to be altered...
All run from the City of London btw. Still to this day...

I’m not a Christian but talk about building your house upon a sandy land...

07_B033_BC_B36_F_48_A9_AC97_96043873_A82_B

Jerusalem King Solomon’s Temple Zionism/Freemasonry
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320118

Donald Trump’s Freemasonic plan interwoven with a Zionist Agenda
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320131

This is no different to Israel and the extermination and genocide of many Arabs, across what is desired to become “Greater Israel” which also still continues in the interests of globalisation by elite groups, again started, financed and backed by the internationalists acting out of Britain, these are the same internationalists that are behind the interests of Zionism and the corruption of religion, political institutions and organisations that stretched out of the body of Freemasonry to act within these Global interests within secrecy, as it did within the US to the Native Indians demise and eradication.
Humanity needs to stand up, not any one group, to these tyrants as they can only get away with it by deception and people doing their bidding mostly unbeknownst, corrupted, or they’ve got no sole and are already the walking dead without a mind of their own, due to being in no more than a deep sleep and state of hypnosis which only that individual can correct. These are blind unthinking obedient slaves led by a negative shallow entity to their own demise for limited material gain they feel is of the most importance. Thankfully more people are stating to wake up, challenge and question.

Thanks for the video!
(Y)’

097_CD28_A_0_ACC_4_D23_875_F_5_F2_FE82875_AE

6459_FD33_AF1_A_4710_83_BF_7_AD9_B245_E583

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 12-03-2018 at 05:36 AM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 01:09 PM   #2
st jimmy

The worst story I’ve read on the genocide of Native Americans (once called West Indians) is not from the US, but from British colony Canada.

It’s a story of paedophilia, sterilisation, force abortians and cold blooded murder in the Catholic Residential schools in Canada.
An estimated 50,000 Native American children were murdered – these atrocities continue to this day: http://canadiangenocide.nativeweb.org/genocide.pdf

Last edited by st jimmy; 12-03-2018 at 01:09 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 02:07 PM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
The worst story I’ve read on the genocide of Native Americans (once called West Indians) is not from the US, but from British colony Canada.

It’s a story of paedophilia, sterilisation, force abortians and cold blooded murder in the Catholic Residential schools in Canada.
An estimated 50,000 Native American children were murdered – these atrocities continue to this day: http://canadiangenocide.nativeweb.org/genocide.pdf
Freemasonic el-ites....

''By the late 18th century, landownership had entered a highly profitable era. The powers that these major landowners had lost, for example through the Union of 1707 and the subsequent authority of London based government were countered by the extent of Scotland's land they had secured. The control of this land with all the political, social and economic values it still represented, allowed these landowners to retain their all-pervasive dominance of society in scotland through the 19th century.'

With no more land to appropriate in scotland, that might have been the end of matters but, as luck would have it there was land left to plunder beyond scotlands shores and scotlands landowners were enthusiastic participants in the imperial century following the defeat of napoleon at waterloo. And it was their adventures abroad together with the profits from the industrial revolution that made it increasingly possible to invest vast amounts of capital in their land back home and turn scotland into a huge playground for the nouveaux riches. It was demand for wool during the napolionic wars that began the process of clearances across the highlands. And it was the berlin conference of 1884-85 that carved up africa among the european powers.

Colonialism was in effect the sixth land grab and it was conducted not by individuals on their own account but by individuals deploying state power. In a sense, this turns us full circle back to the early medieval period when the scottish crown was effectively colonising scotland by imposing feudalism across the country''
-Andy Wightman, 'The Poor had no Layers'
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 04:06 PM   #4
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post

I’ll have to look into that I don’t know much history on Canada but nothing surprises me anymore with what these powers will do to occupy land and corrupt the minds of its next inhabitants, to think as the state wants them to think so they can be controlled. It’s the world over of such hypnosis to state thinking...

At the very least if these things are still continuing in both the US and Canada, they’re not being heard as much as they should, as people assume most of these evils are in and have only taken place in the past and it’s that history which is being censored.

I wish I skipped and didn’t pay as much attention in “education” and told them where to go. The system set people up to cooperate or failure. It’s nothing more than programming and those successful called intellectuals those that aren’t called labours.

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 12-03-2018 at 04:12 PM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 04:12 PM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyuk View Post
I’ll have to look into that I don’t know much history on Canada but nothing surprises me anymore with what these powers will do to occupy land and corrupt the minds of its next inhabitants, to think as the state wants them to think so they can be controlled. It’s the world over of such hypnosis to state thinking...

At the very least if these things are still continuing in both the US and Canada, they’re not being heard as much as they should, as people assume most of these evils are in and have only taken place in the past and it’s that history which is being censored.

I wish I skipped and didn’t pay as much attention in education and told them where to go. The system set people up to cooperate or failure.
Just know that before they ever colonised canada or the US or africa or anywhere else they colonised britain first

all the murder, rape, pedophilia, land grabs and so on was all done to the british people first and they have been suffering under this system for a 1000 years now
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote