Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 07-02-2018, 04:00 PM   #1
st jimmy

Default Henry Kissinger – KGB-agent

This story is almost too good to be true.
Kissinger and the CIA have dismissed this as fake, but I think that Henry Kissinger was/is a KGB-agent.

In the early 1950s, Colonel Michael Goleniewski, who worked in Polish intelligence began supplying data on Soviet operations and agents to British and US intelligence agencies.
During the next decade, Goleniewski furnished US agents with more than 5,000 pages of top-secret documents, 160 microfilms of secret reports and 800 pages of Soviet intelligence reports. This included the names of hundreds of Communist spies in Western Europe.

In 1961, Goleniewski defected to the United States. He arrived in the USA on 12 January 1961 on a Military Air Transport plane accompanied by CIA agent Homer E. Roman.
Goleniewski revelations led to: 1) the exposure of the sex-and-spy scandal in the US Embassy in Warsaw, 2) the identification of Soviet agent Colonel Kolon Molody and 4 members of his cell in England, and 3) exposing Swedish colonel Stig Eric Wennerstrom as a KGB double agent.

One of the KGB-spies that he had information on - one Heinz “Henry” Kissinger.
Kissinger was nicknamed “Bor” and worked for ODRA. At that time, 1961, Henry was an unknown professor at Harvard. According to this information, Kissinger had worked with Bosenhard in Oberammergau. A 1954 update indicated that Kissinger had returned to the US, working at Harvard University, and was secretly working with the CIA.
Kissinger’s handler is “Victor Louis”, who’s real name is Vitaly Yuvgenyevich Lui. Kissinger reportedly met Louis secretly in the Soviet Embassy in London just after his first trip to Red China.

Kissinger was recruited by the KGB when he was stationed in Germany 1945, 1946.
See Heinz Kissinger (left), who was recruited into the US military by Fritz Kraemer (right) in 1943.

ODRA was directed by Soviet general Zelanznikoff; its local (German) chief was Colonel Kujun. The GZI chief (GZI is the Polish CIA), Colonel Wozniesienski, interrogated Kujun in 1954 and stored the results of his investigation in his safe. Kujun exposed Kissinger as an ODRA-operative.
Wozniesienski was later replaced by Colonel Skulbaszewski, who in 1956 was replaced by Goleniewski. Goleniewski found in Skulbaszewski's office the safe, which contained some 1500 pages of documents (including Kissinger’s name).

Frank A. Capell’s book “Henry Kissinger... Soviet Agent” (1974) should have exposed Kissinger, but most people have never even heard of it…

Goleniewski feared that Kissinger could go on playing his dirty game and tried to blow the whistle by informing Alan Stang about it.
Stang wrote in the March 1976 issue of American Opinion that Goleniewski had told him:
Quote:
At this time I learned about Sergeant Kissinger, Sergeant Kissinger was for me a quite nobody. I didn't know who he was. I didn't know was he a Jew, or was he German, or what hell he was.
What I knew, that he got to be for one reason or another involved in counter-intelligence Smersh network of Soviets under code name "Bor", and it happened sometimes in Germany after he came with American Army.
And in 1961 for me it was one of hundred cases. I didn't pay no attention. Such cases they really existed hundreds, you see.
The evidence on this is entirely the accounts of one man - Michael Goleniewski. Goleniewski has been ridiculed for his claims to be Aleksei Nicholaevich Romanoff - rightful heir to the Russian Tsar throne.

If Goleniewski already in 1961 presented documented evidence on Kissinger working for the KGB, it must be true. In 1961, Kissinger was relatively unknown, which makes it highly unlikely that Kissinger was framed by falsified reports.
It has been noted that Goleniewski was reliable because other KGB-spies were exposed because of him: http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/h...ssinger/12.htm
(archived here: http://archive.is/5dx1P)

The previous is based on a chapter from Gary Allen – Kissinger: The Secret Side of the Secretary of State (1976): http://www.whale.to/b/allen_b2.html#...N_WASHINGTON__

See KGB-agents Henry Kissinger and President Vladimir Putin on 13 July 2007.

Last edited by st jimmy; 07-02-2018 at 04:10 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 04:14 PM   #2
vancity eagle
Banned

Kissinger was not unknown in 1961. Not by a longshot, he was already a key member of the CFR and working on the national security council of the President.

The KGB doesn't even exist anymore.

Kissinger is a knight of malta, a high level mover and shaker within the NWO.

If you are suggesting that he is a KGB agent and his goal is to do what ?

If anything its more likely he is a double agent who would have been spying on the USSR, there were plenty of those.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 04:31 PM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Kissinger was not unknown in 1961. Not by a longshot, he was already a key member of the CFR and working on the national security council of the President.

Kissinger is a knight of malta, a high level mover and shaker within the NWO.

If anything its more likely he is a double agent who would have been spying on the USSR, there were plenty of those.
his role would be to push through the new world order agenda

vancity you yourself have a thread going at the moment about how the NWO conspiracy control the right through the CNP in the same way they control the left through the CFR

so why is it so hard to understand that kissinger could be KGB AND CFR?

Its all the same thing at the top

Victor rothschild was working for british intelligence during the cold war while simultaneously feeding info to the soviets

Old 07-02-2018, 04:53 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

^ when there is an inevitable pushback against the moves outlined in that chart above they then have to seek to control that opposition too. That's when you see NWO front groups open up on the right and even in the church which seems to be largely steered by zionists now
Old 07-02-2018, 05:07 PM   #5
vancity eagle
Banned

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
his role would be to push through the new world order agenda

vancity you yourself have a thread going at the moment about how the NWO conspiracy control the right through the CNP in the same way they control the left through the CFR

so why is it so hard to understand that kissinger could be KGB AND CFR?
Kissinger is an agent of the Knights of Malta who are the current day crusaders of the Anglo American network. For you to call Kissinger a KGB agent, for this to be an accurate statement, that would mean that Kissinger has primary loyalty to the USSR. This can easily be proven not to be true. The USSR is long gone, Kissinger has been working for every US president since the 60's. The US brought down the USSR.

Quote:
Its all the same thing at the top

Victor rothschild was working for british intelligence during the cold war while simultaneously feeding info to the soviets
I think some people are actively trying to foment world war like was done in the past.

So you have heard of double and triple agents right ?

Was Victor Rothschild feeding the Soviets accurate intelligence, or was he leading them astray ?

We can speculate all we want, but the end result is that the USSR no longer exists, and Rothschild agents gained full control of Russia after the USSR collapsed when they bought up the entire economy for pennies on the dollar. So I think its pretty obvious who these people were really supporting. Not to mention that Victor Rothschild later worked for Thatcher in the 80's. Would they really employ a person who gave away "secrets" to the Soviets.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:11 PM   #6
vancity eagle
Banned

Let me put it this way.

The USSR was far more independent of the NWO than current day Russia under Putin.

Even though Putin gets many plaudits, he is far closer to the NWO network than the Soviets who actually kicked oligarchs out of their country.

Putin is friends with many Russian oligarchs.

I have yet to see any evidence of billionaire oligarchs and mobsters who existed under the USSR.

you don't get targeted and destroyed by both the liberal and right wing elites of USA if you are serving their agenda.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 07-02-2018 at 05:13 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:15 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Let me put it this way.

The USSR was far more independent of the NWO than current day Russia under Putin.

Even though Putin gets many plaudits, he is far closer to the NWO network than the Soviets who actually kicked oligarchs out of their country.

Putin is friends with many Russian oligarchs.

I have yet to see any evidence of billionaire oligarchs and mobsters who existed under the USSR.

you don't get targeted and destroyed by both the liberal and right wing elites of USA if you are serving their agenda.
i wondered how you would mount a defence of that arm of the conspiracy!

lol

KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov's warning to America

Old 07-02-2018, 05:19 PM   #8
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
i wondered how you would mount a defence of that arm of the conspiracy!

lol

KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov's warning to America

waves

an "arm of the conspiracy"

THAT NO LONGER EXISTS.

and the fact that it NO LONGER EXISTS has benefited the Rothschilds GREATLY.

"kgb defector" you mean CIA asset. Come on man.

Now I think the NWO perhaps allowed the USSR to exist and worked with them to some extent for the sole purpose of having a powerful external enemy to the "west" so that they could justify massive military spending and the increase of power to the intelligence networks and police state.

But eventually it would have to be brought down, and it was. End of.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 07-02-2018 at 05:22 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:25 PM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
waves

an "arm of the conspiracy"

THAT NO LONGER EXISTS.

and the fact that it NO LONGER EXISTS has benefited the Rothschilds GREATLY.

"kgb defector" you mean CIA asset. Come on man.

Now I think the NWO perhaps allowed the USSR to exist and worked with them to some extent for the sole purpose of having a powerful external enemy to the "west" so that they could justify massive military spending and the increase of power to the intelligence networks and police state.

But eventually it would have to be brought down, and it was. End of.
the cabal CREATED it

stalin was their guy; he was part of the hidden hand:

Old 07-02-2018, 05:29 PM   #10
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
the cabal CREATED it

stalin was their guy; he was part of the hidden hand:

it certainly is all very strange isn't it. I think there is more than meets the eye.

People say that everyone brought to power was by the hidden hand. People say even Gaddafi was a freemason brought to power by the CIA, same about the Iranian revolution. Maybe so maybe not, we will really never know. But we can look at their works.

Ultimately they killed Stalin, like they killed Lincoln, like they killed JFK.

I think all these figures were being guided by hidden hands, but I also think ultimately they were standing in the way of some of their objectives and had to be eliminated.

The only one who really knows why all the pieces are moving where they are on the chessboard is the one playing the game.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 07-02-2018 at 05:33 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:35 PM   #11
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
it certainly is all very strange isn't it. I think there is more than meets the eye.

People say that everyone brought to power was by the hidden hand. People say even Gaddafi was a freemason brought to power by the CIA, same about the Iranian revolution. Maybe so maybe not, we will really never know. But we can look at their works.

Ultimately they killed Stalin, like they killed Lincoln, like they killed JFK.

I think all these figures were being guided by hidden hands, but I also think ultimately they were standing in the way of some of their objectives and had to be eliminated.

The only one who really knows why all the pieces are moving where they are on the chessboard is the one playing the game.
i'm not sure they killed stalin. Didn't he die of natural causes?

But yes different people are initiated to different levels within the secret society network

the higher up they go the more they learn the true agenda

ultimately most of them are expendable to the hive agenda

I've not heard that gaddafi was a freemason but i have heard saddam hussein was. Maybe their blood wasn't blue enough

I think they were using russia as a laboratory for many of their ideas; that's why so many died there

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-02-2018 at 05:42 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 05:51 PM   #12
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
i'm not sure they killed stalin. Didn't he die of natural causes?
yes that is the official story.

but are you aware of the Doctor's Plot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctors%27_plot

also many theories that Stalin was poisoned

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/05/wo...-poisoned.html

Many also believed that FDR was killed, and I just found out something I did not know according to one website, that FDR was against both dropping the atomic bomb, and the creation of Israel.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:54 PM   #13
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
yes that is the official story.

but are you aware of the Doctor's Plot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctors%27_plot

also many theories that Stalin was poisoned

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/05/wo...-poisoned.html

Many also believed that FDR was killed, and I just found out something I did not know according to one website, that FDR was against both dropping the atomic bomb, and the creation of Israel.
funny you mentioned FDR as i was thinking about that

eustace mullins said that he didn't die of a brain embulism or whatever was claimed but was murdered...i think it was by a gunshot

i could believe that stalin was poisoned

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-02-2018 at 05:54 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 06:04 PM   #14
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
funny you mentioned FDR as i was thinking about that

eustace mullins said that he didn't die of a brain embulism or whatever was claimed but was murdered...i think it was by a gunshot

i could believe that stalin was poisoned
apparently FDR's body was never autopsied, and that is highly suspicious.

There was a previous attempt on his life in Miami

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-h...ation-in-miami

We also know of the BUsiness plot to overthrow FDR which was revealed by Smedley Butler.

Apparently Stalin told Roosevelt's son that his father was murdered by the "Churchill gang"

Stalin was a very paranoid man, likely for a very good reason.

Many people think that if Stalin and FDR remained alive, the Cold war wouldn't have happened.

To me its an interesting and plausible theory.
Old 07-02-2018, 06:13 PM   #15
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
apparently FDR's body was never autopsied, and that is highly suspicious.

There was a previous attempt on his life in Miami

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-h...ation-in-miami

We also know of the BUsiness plot to overthrow FDR which was revealed by Smedley Butler.

Apparently Stalin told Roosevelt's son that his father was murdered by the "Churchill gang"

Stalin was a very paranoid man, likely for a very good reason.

Many people think that if Stalin and FDR remained alive, the Cold war wouldn't have happened.

To me its an interesting and plausible theory.
yup and as dean henderson says the cold war was a boon to the rothschild cabal who made a killing out of the arms race

This is what eustace said about FDR:

F.D.R. By Eustace Mullins

One of Franklin Delano Roosevelt's ancestors was Isaac Roosevelt, first director of the New York Trust after the Revolutionary War, when Alexander Hamilton betrayed our youngRepublic by funding the national debt and placing us in the hands of Jewish financiers inFrance and Holland. As a young Harvard lawyer, FDR found himself one of the poorer Roosevelts. Old ex-PresidentTheodore Roosevelt was living in comfort in Oyster Bay, after having made thirty-five milliondollars profit in gold from the United States Treasury in one operation for J.P. Morgan Co.(Rothschild) & J. & W. Seligman Co., New York, when he purchased the Panama Canal. Whenhe sued the New York World for libel for printing some of the more interesting particulars of this case, the United States Supreme Court unanimously threw out Roosevelt's suit.

His son, Theodore Roosevelt, Jr., was to do his bit for the family honor by acting as fingerman in the hundred million dollar swindle, the Teapot Dome oil scandals of 1924. Despite thefact that he was publicized as the man who got Harding to sign the oil-land release to Sinclair,Theodore Roosevelt, Jr., then Assisstant Secretary of the Navy, formerly director of Sinclair OilCo., was not even called to testify at the Congressional Hearings. In Some unexplainedmanner, this distinguished American became a General in the United States Army, and,venturing too near the front lines in France during the Second World War, heard a gun go off nearby and fell dead of a heart attack, thus vindicating the fighting tradition of his family.

F.D. Roosevelt was appointed Assistant Secretary of the Navy in 1915 by the Christian Jew Woodrow Wilson (Wolfsohn), who was determined to fill Washington with his own tribe. Inthis position, Roosevelt endeared himself to Jewish munitions makers by spending four timesthe allotted amount for naval armaments, when he and his Zionist friends knew two yearsbefore anyone else that we were going into the First World War. Roosevelt's reward came in1923, when Baruch made him the head of United European Investors, Ltd., which made millions of dollars profit from the mark inflation in Germany. Thus Roosevelt had his first tasteof Profiting from the misery of the poor, a sensation dear to the heart of every Hebrew usurer.Roosevelt then set up his Wall Street law firm of Roosevelt and O'Connor, which didremarkably well, but he was intended by the Sanhedrin for higher things. He was madeGovernor of New York in 1928, when he helped sabotage the campaign of Al Smith forPresident in favor of the Rothschild candidate Herbert Hoover, who has an interesting historyof suits against him in the law courts of London. Hoover's talent for keeping out of jail is one of the marvels of the twentieth century, and is documented by no less than five biographies,complete with photostats of court records, in the Library of Congress. This writer is fortunateenough to own two of these rare and fascinating volumes, which he prizes highly in hiscollection of obscure Americana.

As Governor of New York Roosevelt displayed his passion for justice in the famous case of John Broderick. Broderick, State Superintendent of Banks of New York, was tried for criminalneglect of duty in the infamous Bank of the United States case, when depositors lost manythousands of dollars after the bank failed due to its Jewish officers overspeculating in CentralPark West real estate. It was brought out at the trial that Broderick was aware of the seriousdifficulties of the Bank and did nothing about it. He seemed certain to go to prison, when theWhite Knight of World Jewry, F.D. Roosevelt, came in person to plead clemency for Broderick.The Judge was forced to bow to a superior political figure, and Broderick went free. Rooseveltflaunted his defiance of the depositors by immediately reinstating Broderick as StateSuperintendent of Banks. Not satisfied with this, Roosevelt again proved which side of the lawhe was on by appointing Broderick a Governor of the Federal Reserve Board of the UnitedStates, on that unhappy occasion when a misguided people elected this Zionist traitorPresident. Broderick has retired to a comfortable old age as President of the venerable EastRiver savings Bank of New York City, after a career of public service in the democratic tradition.The interests which forced Roosevelt's candidacy on the Democratic Party in 1932 have neverbeen made public, but it is significant that they were such a dangerous group of revolutioniststhat at first even Baruch refused to be associated with the Roosevelt movement.

My history of the Council on Foreign Relations proves by extensive documentation that international Jewishbankers elected Roosevelt President for one reason only, the recognition of Soviet Russia bythe United States, for which Felix Warburg and Otto Kahn of Kuhn, Loeb Co., had struggled sohard throughout the 1920s. Roosevelt's predecessor, Herbert Hoover, had steadily refused toaid the Soviet Union. One of his London promotion schemes before the First World War hadbeen interrupted by the Jewish Communists, and he never forgot it. Roosevelt, on the otherhand, was only too happy to recognize and prove his loyalty to the Jewish CommunistGovernment of Russia. He was always willing to do anything to please his friends. In return,of course, it was understood that they should do anything to please him, such as contributelarge sums to his multi-million dollar infantile charity racket. The March of Dimes which hislaw partner Basil O'Connor inherited upon Roosevelt's sudden death at its headquarters atWarm Springs, Georgia. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that Roosevelt's mysteriousdeath had nothing to do with world revolution at all, but was merely a gangster's quarrel overthe division of the spoils, it being in the spring, when the Miles of Dimes were converted intostacks of dollars, after an unusually successful attack upon the purses of our generous people.Roosevelt fulfilled his debt of gratitude to Jewish Communism by assigning importantGovernment posts in Washington to leading Communist agitators and spies, such as hisfamous protege Alger Hiss.

One of Roosevelt's first great feats as President was the gigantic gold swindle which he andSecretary of the Treasury Morgenthau put through, the Gold Trading Act of 1934, whichofficially committed our government to support Jewish bankers in their manipulation of theprice of gold. After a stiff fight with the Supreme Court, Roosevelt jammed through this bit of treachery, because, as Morgenthau said, "If the Supreme Court had decided against us, wehad legislation ready to push through Congress which would have given us the same result."This Morgenthau is the son of the Henry Morgenthau who paid Woodrow Wilson's way into theWhite House in 1912 so that Wilson could send him as U.S. Ambassador to Turkey, whereWorld Zionists were completing the details of the Communist Revolution in Russia.Morgenthau was also the author of the infamous Morgenthau Plan to wipe out the Germanpeople in 1944, which was broadcast to the German armies and caused the lives of thousandsof American boys to be sacrificed because the Germans were warned what would happen afterthey surrendered. This Plan, so determined in its ruthlessness that it aroused the horror of the civilized world, is typical of Jewish Communist efforts to slaughter whole peoples.

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-02-2018 at 06:31 PM.
Old 08-02-2018, 03:21 PM   #16
st jimmy

Quote:
This thread is based on the story that Henry Kissinger was recruited by the KGB’s ODRA in 1945, 1946 under the codename “Bor”, when the KGB still existed (these days the name “KGB” is still more familiar to most, than the follow-up names).
This was reported by Michael Goleniewski, who had worked as local head of the Polish intelligence agency GZI, to the CIA in 1961 and was (first?) made public in 1974.

Quote:
I didn’t even known that he already worked as a consultant for President Kennedy...
Most people had never even heard about Henry Kissinger until he became Richard Nixon’s National Security Advisor in 1969.
Henry Kissinger did become a member of the CFR in 1956, when he was already working for David Rockefeller, but doesn’t prove your point. These days, the CFR has some 4900 members, most of these members are relatively unknown.

Quote:
(...)

There is no difference between the goals of the KGB, CIA, British intelligence, Mossad, CFR, or even your favourite Council, the CNP.
In 1961, Kissinger was first and foremost a Rockefeller agent.
The idea that he was a “double agent” would only have relevance if the “Cold War” wasn’t a complete fraud. All of these intelligence agencies effectively work for the one-world-dictatorship “NWO”.

Vladimir Putin has claimed that he first met Henry Kissinger in the 1990s. According to Putin, Henry asked him lots of questions about his background.
In Putin’s “First Person” (2000) autobiography, he claimed that at this occasion he told Kissinger “I worked in intelligence”. To which Kissinger replied: “All decent people got their start in intelligence. I did, too”.

Kissinger once compared Putin to a "character out of Dostoyevsky” and said of Vladimir
Quote:
He is a man with a great sense of connection, an inward connection, to Russian history as he sees it.
According to former US ambassador to Russia, Michael McFaul, Kissinger is one of the 3 “Americans” that have met Putin most frequently from 2012 to 2014, along with movie star Steven Seagal and ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson (Trump’s secretary of state): https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...a-putin-232925
Old 08-02-2018, 05:56 PM   #17
tnt1

Watch ole Henry K close! He is likely to be in a meeting involving one of the Rothschild's a short while after meeting with Trump. I believe he is the messenger to for both so they can continue the illusion of disdain for each other. He and L. D. have actually been buds for years.

This meeting is a progress report for how things are going in the hold out countries to the new world order so Kissinger can report it back to his handlers. Trump picked up where Barry O' left off you see? Syria and then moved right into Kim over in North Korea. Both hold out countries to the New World Order and they'll wreck NK, they'll wreck Iran and they are currently wrecking Cuba and Syria so once these all fall and a few provinces in China are under their umbrella they'll have a new central bank, a FED Rothschild owned bank in every one of these hold out countries sealing the NWO and of course all to ''help the people" by loaning them new money to rebuild!
Old 08-02-2018, 08:10 PM   #18
mannybash

According to Kruschev stalin died of a stroke as for gaddafi he was an American puppet
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 10:22 AM   #19
st jimmy

See the cowards Henry Kissinger and Leonid Brezhnev on a hunting trip near Moscow, 1973.
Old 14-03-2018, 04:17 PM   #20
st jimmy

I’ve found some interesting stuff on Henry Kissinger’s ties to the KGB and Kremlin (hard facts)...
Confirmed by Henry Kissinger himself.

In January 1969, KGB agent Boris Sedov discussed a secret, back-channel relationship with the close advisor to the US president-elect – Henry Kissinger. The Kremlin wanted to deal with President (elect) Richard Nixon “on the basis of complete frankness”.
Besides Henry Kissinger’s relationship with Sedov, prior to his 1968 election, Richard Nixon also communicated with Soviet leaders through his longtime aide and personal friend Robert Ellsworth, who met with Soviet Ambassador to the US Anatoly Dobrynin and other Soviet leaders: https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...-back-channels
(archived here: http://archive.is/BX7TK)

See Richard Nixon, Anatoly Dobrynin, and Kissinger at Camp David in 1973.

Eventually the "back channel" became a non-secret.
Following is a selection of official documents on some of the meetings between Henry Kissinger and Soviet Ambassador Anatoly Dobrynin. There are probably more interesting reports on their meetings (that almost certainly leave out the most juicy parts...).

The most interesting of these documents is Anatoly Dobrynin calling Alexander Haig and Henry Kissinger on 26 and 29 October 1973 after Henry Kissinger put US military forces on DEFCON III (during the Watergate scandal that was orchestrated to make Richard Nixon resign): https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NS...3/dobrynin.htm

See Anatoly Dobrynin on the left, with Russian Foreign Minister Andrei Gromyko and Henry Kissinger shaking hands, Geneva, 10 July 1975

In 1973, there was extensive communication on the (coming) 1973 Yom Kippur War between Israel and its neighbours (Egypt and Syria).
Kissinger sent a message to Nixon, warning:
Quote:
At 6:00am this morning (1pm Israel time), I was notified that the Israelis have what they consider to be hard information that Egyptians and Syrians were planning to launch a coordinated attack within six hours.
Kissinger contacted Ambassador Anatoly Dobrynin
Quote:
and told him of the Israel demarche. I emphasized to him that:
—The US and the USSR have a special responsibility to restrain their respective friends,
—We are urgently communicating with the Israelis, warning them against any preemptive attack.

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...910407,00.html
(archived here: http://archive.is/QkWrL)

The head of the KGB’s station in Washington, Oleg Kalugin, boasted about having “forged a close back channel tie with Henry Kissinger”.
According to Kalugin, Boris Sedov boasted that he had such a good relationship with Kissinger’s assistant Richard Allen that he wanted to try to recruit him ((Allen went on to become President Ronald Reagan’s first national security adviser). Kalugin claims he rejected the proposal: https://www.strategic-culture.org/pv...el-moscow.html

Here’s the “White House years” by Henry Kissinger. It includes numerous contacts with Soviet Ambassador Dobrynin.
It includes several meetings with KGB operative Boris Sedov, who Kissinger had already met at Harvard.
Quote:
I made the same point to Boris Sedov, a KGB operative who seemed to have had the Rockefeller assignment during the campaign and who had tagged along with me ever since.
https://mafiadoc.com/henry-kissinger...471329a08.html

The following document is the most interesting on this side of Henry Kissinger I found on the internet - Bernath Lecture – Henry Kissinger; The Emotional Statesman: https://www.barbarakeys.com/wp-conte..._Statesman.pdf
Quote:
At their sixth meeting, in April 1969, for example, Kissinger invited Dobrynin to his home late in the evening, giving the maid the night off and setting the tea table himself. “There were just the two of us in the whole house,” Dobrynin wrote to the Kremlin, and “[Kissinger’s] whole demeanor emphasized the particularly confidential nature of our discussion on Vietnam.”45

Over the course of their professional relationship, which lasted until Kissinger left office in 1977, the men formed a deep bond. Kissinger told Dobrynin he was “not just a colleague but a personal friend.”46 They met without interpreters or aides, both speaking accented English.

As historian Richard Moss tallies in his excellent study of the backchannel, Kissinger and Dobrynin had nearly forty meetings and spoke on the phone more than 450 times between February 1969 and the Moscow Summit in May 1972—on average, communicating approximately four times a week.

At various periods, they had regular weekly meetings at which they would breakfast or lunch at the White House, Dobrynin arriving incognito through a side entrance and heading to the Map Room or the White House mess. Sometimes they met at Kissinger’s house on Rock Creek or at Dobrynin’s apartment.

At times, they met almost daily, and their “channel” became so important that Nixon ordered the installation of a secure telephone between the White House and the Soviet embassy. “We would just lift our receivers and talk, without dialing,” Dobrynin recalled.48
(...)

On one issue relating to the Vietnam War, he said to Dobrynin in early 1970, “you, I and the President are the only three people who are aware of it.” He joked about making Dobrynin “an honorary member of the White House staff.”62 He showed Dobrynin classified documents.63

Meeting with Gromyko in Moscow, with Dobrynin present, he remarked that “Dobrynin reads more messages we get from the Vietnamese than our Secretary of State does.”64 During a 1972 flare-up in the Middle East, Kissinger astonishingly told Dobrynin that Israel had agents close to Sadat—in effect, revealing intelligence information about a U.S. ally to the partner of its enemy.65

Kissinger regularly asked Dobrynin to keep information from Rogers. At one remarkable meeting in February 1972, Kissinger briefed Dobrynin on what he should and should not reveal in an upcoming meeting with the secretary of state, showing Dobrynin the doctored reports on U.S.-Soviet relations that had been given to Rogers. “It is a unique situation,” Dobrynin wrote to Moscow, “when the Special Assistant to the President secretly informs a foreign ambassador about what the Secretary of State does and does not know.”66

Kissinger asked Dobrynin not just to keep secrets from Rogers, but also from the Germans, British, and French.67 Kissinger also confided to Dobrynin about his difficulties working with Nixon and about Nixon’s “psychological idiosyncracies.”68

This was nothing new by the way, a Kremlin-Washington backchannel had existed since at least 1962, when the Cuba missile crisis was staged (but then without Henry Kissinger).
The whole “Cold War” was completely fake, with the Soviets, Americans and Brits being very close behind closed doors...

Last edited by st jimmy; 14-03-2018 at 04:19 PM.