Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 31-01-2017, 01:48 AM   #41
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Its not like we were never warned of the dangers of Idol worship, and its like lessons never learned, it takes a right and left leg to goose step.
The OP suggests the left should of done more to stop the wars, but the left was right and the right started it..

People need to cop on..
the op is about more recent history. both the left and the right are responsible for a lot of carnage over the years. but these days you cant talk about one without being accused of being the other. maybe its time people stopped being left or right and started being people. politics is utter fucking bullshit.

Last edited by reverendjim; 31-01-2017 at 01:49 AM.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2017, 04:19 AM   #42
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Can you imagine these "alt right" mob on here are pretending to actually be "left leaning" but because of the "fake left" they now have no choice but to be a bunch of Neo Nazi's.

You seriously cannot make this shit up. Crazy times we live in.

The whole anti-PC charade was simply to normalize bigotry and hatred. I've been saying this for a while, and we are seeing it manifest now.

Suddenly bigotry and xenophobia is now "common sense" by "ex leftists"

Who the fuck are they fooling ?
Right labelling left right and right left. Left outright left out, right?

Last edited by white light; 31-01-2017 at 04:35 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2017, 04:50 AM   #43
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
the op is about more recent history. both the left and the right are responsible for a lot of carnage over the years. but these days you cant talk about one without being accused of being the other. maybe its time people stopped being left or right and started being people. politics is utter fucking bullshit.
Unfortunately you cannot stop being "left" or "right"

These aren't just made up labels, they describe world views and ideology that is real, and that people do adhere to.

Why do you think there is such a thing as a culture war that the elites have contrived for the masses to fight.

Can you stop being a boy or a girl ? Is that just a label ?

If I think a certain way about a certain political or cultural issue, I will automatically fit into one or the other category or the other, in the same way you will be fit into a category if you have a penis or a vagina.

This right/left thing, labels or not, is something very real, and very hardwired into our DNA. The elites must know this, and this is why they intentionally have left and right fight each other with elite controlled puppets on either side.

I've discussed this before.

By my views I would certainly be labeled a leftist, and I have been on this forum. Even though when it comes to religion, family, and many traditional values I am more to the right. But with most other things I would be considered left.

I see a lot of hatred and anymosity on this forum and in the "truth movement" in general towards those of a more leftist stance. The hatred is irrational. It is so irrational that conspiracy folks are now supporting the conspiracy because it "attacks the left" We have folks more interested in fighting "liberals" than in fighting the elites who are actually the real enemy.

So this left/right thing is something very real, very powerful, and very ingrained in human DNA.

I think the fundamental difference is which emotion is stronger within a person.

If a person is dominated by LOVE, they will usually be more inclusive and support things like egalitarianism.

If a person is dominated by FEAR, they will be more stand off ish, and more easily be manipulated into HATRED.

The left seems to be the type motivated primarily by LOVE, whereas the Right seems to be the type motivated primarily by FEAR.

with the FEAR & HATE its always, dont trust this person, dont trust that person, we are under attack, we need to defend ourselves, they are against us. With all the FEAR & HATE no wonder they clamour for an Authoritarian strong man who will "protect them"

With the LOVE, its usually lets all come together and accept one another.

I'm just calling it how I see it.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2017, 10:56 AM   #44
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I see a lot of hatred and anymosity on this forum and in the "truth movement" in general towards those of a more leftist stance.
no most of the abuse has come from the 'progressive' posters and this continues to be true

Quote:
If a person is dominated by LOVE, they will usually be more inclusive and support things like egalitarianism.

If a person is dominated by FEAR, they will be more stand off ish, and more easily be manipulated into HATRED.

The left seems to be the type motivated primarily by LOVE, whereas the Right seems to be the type motivated primarily by FEAR.

with the FEAR & HATE its always, dont trust this person, dont trust that person, we are under attack, we need to defend ourselves, they are against us. With all the FEAR & HATE no wonder they clamour for an Authoritarian strong man who will "protect them"

With the LOVE, its usually lets all come together and accept one another.

I'm just calling it how I see it.
you are not seeing straight then because what is being called the 'left' is incredibly abusive and either overtly or covertly violent

they are not motivated by 'love'

they are motivated largely by revenge fantasies against other sections of the population who they have been conditioned by critical theory and political correctness to blame for all of their woes and to hate

I've been saying this for ages and now everyone is getting to see it laid out clearly for them in the behaviours of the so called 'left' (ie authoritarian left)
Old 31-01-2017, 11:58 AM   #45
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
no most of the abuse has come from the 'progressive' posters and this continues to be true

you are not seeing straight then because what is being called the 'left' is incredibly abusive and either overtly or covertly violent

they are not motivated by 'love'

they are motivated largely by revenge fantasies against other sections of the population who they have been conditioned by critical theory and political correctness to blame for all of their woes and to hate

I've been saying this for ages and now everyone is getting to see it laid out clearly for them in the behaviours of the so called 'left' (ie authoritarian left)
When people use fascist propaganda thats full of loaded hate and bigotry mostly based on lies , isnt it healthy they take shit..The problem with this place is the hate preachers are left to preach..
And the you imply the people that might call out the hate and lies, the ones that are being called the latest label like SJW progressive etc, dont have Love because they call out the hate and bigotry and lies...

Sorry but what you write there is twisted and missing the motivation behind love..
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2017, 12:08 PM   #46
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
When people use fascist propaganda thats full of loaded hate and bigotry mostly based on lies , isnt it healthy they take shit..The problem with this place is the hate preachers are left to preach..
And the you imply the people that might call out the hate and lies, the ones that are being called the latest label like SJW progressive etc, dont have Love because they call out the hate and bigotry and lies...

Sorry but what you write there is twisted and missing the motivation behind love..
all you guys do is attack people

myself and the others that you expend so much poisonous vitriol on actually speak about the bare bones of what is going on

we break things down to try and understand them and why they are happening

but you guys just attack, attack, attack

its like you aren't really interested in getting down to the truth of things...you seem more interested in getting people with dissenting views to shut up
Old 31-01-2017, 12:14 PM   #47
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
all you guys do is attack people

myself and the others that you expend so much poisonous vitriol on actually speak about the bare bones of what is going on

we break things down to try and understand them and why they are happening

but you guys just attack, attack, attack

its like you aren't really interested in getting down to the truth of things...you seem more interested in getting people with dissenting views to shut up
But the source for much your info comes from the same institutions that gave us the problems the world now faces..Of course it will be attacked as it bullshit..
Old 31-01-2017, 12:14 PM   #48
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
But the source for much your info comes from the same institutions that gave us the problems the world now faces..Of course it will be attacked as it bullshit..
which info?
Old 31-01-2017, 12:23 PM   #49
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
which info?
The alt right propaganda you post is mostly funded by the deep sate..
Old 31-01-2017, 12:35 PM   #50
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
The alt right propaganda you post is mostly funded by the deep sate..
stop being so vague

provide examples otherwise you will look like the other fake-left people here who only ever throw vague and unsubstantiated insults at people in a vain attempt to silence them instead of engaging in free and open debate in which information can be shared and exposed

what are you afraid of?

are you afraid that people will learn and realise what it is that you people are actually trying to bring into the world ie a centralised technocracy run by the rothschilds and their ilk?
Old 31-01-2017, 01:27 PM   #51
reverendjim
Inactive

left and right is just a creation of politics. its not "in our dna". but people can believe in what they want
Old 31-01-2017, 01:32 PM   #52
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
left and right is just a creation of politics. its not "in our dna". but people can believe in what they want
they've been conditioned to think that the only way of doing things is through centralised control

the powers that be dress up centralised control as the authoritarian-left or authoritarian-right but both are COLLECTIVIST and enslave the individual

What no one discusses is the libertarian-left and the libertarian-right and the empowerment of the individual
Old 31-01-2017, 01:35 PM   #53
paddy_blake

Quote:

This is very clearly the playbook of the far right. Anyone now taking a stand against protofascism or fascism is a butthurt snowflake SJW (or resort to censorship of such protest and speaking out). All such protests are Soros funded and organized. Blah blah. Even though the protests are global. Much the same silly rhetoric during times of peace.

But we are not in a time of peace, we are in a time of high tension and growing fear. We are in a transition time between peaceful democracy and totalitarian fascism. That people have lost perspective is telling.

I remember when Obama came to power, the same eyes glazing over. His supporters went to sleep, while most of us argued that he was only continuing on the plans of the fascist NWO. Now we have the very real threat of real fascism.

Of course people are protesting and rising their voice. They still have a conscience.

Last edited by paddy_blake; 31-01-2017 at 01:41 PM.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2017, 01:47 PM   #54
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
This is very clearly the playbook of the far right. Anyone now taking a stand against protofascism or fascism is a butthurt snowflake SJW (or resort to censorship of such protest and speaking out). All such protests are Soros funded and organized. Blah blah. Even though the protests are global. Much the same silly rhetoric during times of peace.

But we are not in a time of peace, we are in a time of high tension and growing fear. We are in a transition time between peaceful democracy and totalitarian fascism. That people have lost perspective is telling.

I remember when Obama came to power, the same eyes glazing over. His supporters went to sleep, while most of us argued that he was only continuing on the plans of the fascist NWO. Now we have the very real threat of real fascism.

Of course people are protesting and rising their voice. They still have a conscience.
then why aren't you speaking about the central bankers?

why aren't you speaking about vaccines, chemtrails, SMART grids, the technocracy, the cashless society etc?
Old 31-01-2017, 05:08 PM   #55
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
The opposition to the alt-right/populism/common sense is the fake left, which is an irrational, highly emotional, cognitively dissonant, media driven, cult of histrionic hysteria.

Pastor, you is preachin' to de choir.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2017, 05:18 PM   #56
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:

Iamwave is full of shit.

Its pretty clear who is motivated by Love and who is motivated by Fear, when one side includes people of all races, religions, and the other side is vast majority older white Christian people. Who is more inclusive and who is more exclusive. Its pretty fucking obvious.

It think that speaks volumes, but I wonder how Iamwave will spin this one.
Old 31-01-2017, 05:25 PM   #57
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
stop being so vague

provide examples otherwise you will look like the other fake-left people here who only ever throw vague and unsubstantiated insults at people in a vain attempt to silence them instead of engaging in free and open debate in which information can be shared and exposed

what are you afraid of?

are you afraid that people will learn and realise what it is that you people are actually trying to bring into the world ie a centralised technocracy run by the rothschilds and their ilk?
give me a fucking break.

You know its the truth. I have started threads exposing the lies of the alt right movement and how it links back to Zionism, intelligence agencies, the deep state, military industiral complex etc.

EVERY LAST SINGLE BIT OF THAT RUBBISH.

Where ever you find division and the pushing of Islamophobia which the useful idiot white nationalists drool over, you will find and Israeli Jewish Zionist.

Where ever you find nonsense about "america being subverted" you will find the intelligence agencies and the deep state promoting their anti-communist propaganda they have been engaged in for over a century. Financed by the Kochs, Mellons, Bradleys, DuPonts, DeVos', connected to the Knights of Malta etc.

You then attack people who bring forward this information, or try to downplay it.

Donald Trump is a frankenstein creation of Israel, the CIA, Goldman Sachs, John Birch Society, Council for National Policy, American Security Council,

But you are all over this forum feigning your neutrality while attacking opponents of Trump at any chance you get., promoting your CIA sponsored propaganda which masks itself as "anti-globalism"

BULLSHIT.
Old 31-01-2017, 05:32 PM   #58
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post

Exactly. I think many in the MSM are also attacking Trump because as much as they have lied and decieved in the past, they still do have something of a conscience. We are moving into unprecedented waters.

I do think that Soros is organizing a lot of these protests, but frankly it doesn't take away from the fact that the people SHOULD BE PROTESTING the monster known as Trump.

People are protesting because they dont agree with that kind of oppresive fascism. People are not monsters like Trump.

The far right are attempting to deligitimize protests and opposition to Trump by characterising them as being paid shills who have no ideals, and this is just bullshit.

I find it funny that the "alt media" of "alt right crew" are spending time, not attacking the American empire and Trump who was put into office by Zionist billionaires, but they are attacking PROTESTERS.

Can they not see how they are being used as pawns to support the fascist police state, something they claimed to be against when Obama was in office ?
Old 31-01-2017, 05:33 PM   #59
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Iamwave is full of shit.

Its pretty clear who is motivated by Love and who is motivated by Fear, when one side includes people of all races, religions, and the other side is vast majority older white Christian people. Who is more inclusive and who is more exclusive. Its pretty fucking obvious.

It think that speaks volumes, but I wonder how Iamwave will spin this one.
the snowflakes rioting in the street are loving? must be dr phil fans. yep...same demographic. tough love

Last edited by reverendjim; 31-01-2017 at 05:34 PM.
Old 31-01-2017, 05:34 PM   #60
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
then why aren't you speaking about the central bankers?
You mean the central bankers who put Trump into the whitehouse ?

The ones he is using to fill up his economic cabinet positions ?

I've been speaking about Trump and Goldman Sachs, and Trump's direct connections to the Rothschilds.

Oh but I guess nothing matters when it comes to jumping on the Trump train. We can forget all about facts.