Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 08-11-2018, 07:01 AM   #1
raburgeson

Default Rape culture coming

That huge ratio headed toward the border, almost all male. The lack of reporting around the country. If you have a friend at a hospital monitor. If you live in a hot spot they truck these illegals to monitor. It will not be long before SHTF! The good people in this country will not put up with what is going to go down.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 09:40 AM   #2
tom bombadil

Where are these folk mainly from raburgeson?
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 09:51 AM   #3
tom bombadil

I looked online. I found that women in general have it tough there.

One woman death a day, to 19 a day for men.

They have a violent culture in general and rape will not be recorded properly when these groups move in in the same way they are not reported in Europe.

The problem is the men then.

I suggest shooting them before they do more damage. Start by setting a president and sack them or don't employ them. It's not hard folks. Don't be pussys!

Not racism either, or sexism. Employ the ladies and help them work to get home. But don't give them any more rights to stay longer than a working visa.

Last edited by tom bombadil; 08-11-2018 at 09:53 AM.
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:35 AM   #4
j35p3r4d0

HERE WE GO:

Europe by figures I saw is roughly 740+ MILLION.

U.S.A. is by figures I saw is 300+ MILLION.

2-3 MILLION OR MORE PEOPLE PASSED INTO EUROPE WITHIN THE LAST 5 YEARS? APPROXIMATELY FROM WHAT I SAW.. THIS MAY BE INACCURATE...

FROM WHAT I SAW ON NEWS IS THE MIGRANT CARAVAN ENTERING USA WAS UNDER 10 THOUSAND.

THIS BULLSHIT FROM U.S.A. SAYING 'DON'T BE A PUSSY' IS A TOTAL PSYCH-WASH THAT IS THE WRONG WAY AROUND SAYING 'SHOOT THE MEN' BUT YOU GET THE >WOMEN CHILDREN< IDEA BRO.

MEANWHILE I'M SURE C.I.A. WILL BE MESSING NATIONS ALL OVER, SUITING STILL THIS EUROCORP BULLSHIT, WHILE PEDOS ALL OVER GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING LIKE THE SUB-FUNCTIONAL SHIT-HEELS THEY ALWAYS ARE SLIPPING AND SLITHERING THROUGH WHILE ALL THIS BULLSHIT FROM MEDIA MENTAL COERCIONS GOES DOWN.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRR
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 07:10 PM   #5
8lou1

I am pussy, Rrrraaaawwwwrrr
8lou1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 08:18 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
That huge ratio headed toward the border, almost all male. The lack of reporting around the country. If you have a friend at a hospital monitor. If you live in a hot spot they truck these illegals to monitor. It will not be long before SHTF! The good people in this country will not put up with what is going to go down.
according to the jewish intellectuals who steer the corporate left the white man is the cause of all the problems in the world

the only catch with this apart from the fact that white men weren't behind most of the worlds problems is that white men have created the most open, safe and tolerant societies on the planet (which everyone wants to be a part of)

white men have also created the safest countries for women

they have also created the countries where women have the best opportunities for success in all fields
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 08-11-2018 at 08:20 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote