Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 20-09-2008, 10:47 PM   #41
john lydon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Thanks for that, I've never seen that before. Looks interesting.
Don't get too excited.
john lydon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2008, 10:48 PM   #42
john lydon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly View Post
this was your quote when i said maybe you should go see him in brighton,it implies to me that you have seen him live in my opinion.
Then you obviously misunderstood what I was referencing in my reply.
Old 20-09-2008, 10:49 PM   #43
titan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by john lydon View Post
Don't get too excited.
Now I will have to read it...no skimming.
titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2008, 10:51 PM   #44
jojo

Quote:
You'll see that I amended my post which you quoted above, I have no issue with a man I don't know, I do have an opinion about what he writes/speaks of. And having scanned over his website I'm intelligent enough to understand where he's coming from. I reject most of it as being nonsense.

It's only an opinion, and one that everyone else can reject, including you.

So, to recap: I don't have an opinion about him, only his subject matter. And may I add that there is nothing "dumb" about me.
ok fine, you have an opinion... great

we have ours... great

why are you so keen to argue? does you ego require you to flex your interlectual muscles to keep you feeling better than the "herd"? will you go to sleep tonight feeling like the "big man" because you have put people down? trashed their views and caused waves?

you seem to have a very high opinion of yourself

I suspect that your in inner tormoil. your in pain. you have to lash out at others. Ive read other threads and posts you have written tonight. you like to shit stir.

you are a troll sir.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2008, 10:51 PM   #45
titan
Inactive

I feel as song coming on..

'singing do wah diddy...

ha ha
Old 20-09-2008, 10:52 PM   #46
john lydon
Banned

Can I add before I leave this thread for another that's more interesting to me: Matthew Delooze is probably a very nice man.

Thanks for your input.

Cheers.
Old 20-09-2008, 10:52 PM   #47
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
I feel as song coming on..

'singing do wah diddy...

ha ha
oh yeh! i hear you. hahaha
Old 20-09-2008, 10:55 PM   #48
curly

Quote:
Then you obviously misunderstood what I was referencing in my reply.
got you,you already have dismissed him dang it,if you skirt round the edges of something like you have done here tho you don't get the nuts and bolts,the full story so i don't see as your opinion is relevant until you can actually start to take his work apart.If you can do that that is.
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2008, 10:58 PM   #49
curly

He does a f**king good impression doesn't he i'm sure that was the real johhny lol
Old 20-09-2008, 11:15 PM   #50
titan
Inactive

Well I'd be pissed of too if I someone was exposing 'the great rock and roll swindle'

God save the ....erm ...you know?

No, but hopefully oneness will.
Old 20-09-2008, 11:17 PM   #51
jojo

Quote:
He does a f**king good impression doesn't he i'm sure that was the real johhny lol
nahh, just a wannabe grumpster. even if he is the real bloke... so fucking what?

i bet even he hates dog shit!
Old 20-09-2008, 11:34 PM   #52
curly

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
nahh, just a wannabe grumpster. even if he is the real bloke... so fucking what?

i bet even he hates dog shit!
he was a bit grumpy wasn't he but johnny has left the building and he's not coming back he pm'd me to explain why he couldn't be bothered with the thread and why he didn't rate matthew
I'd want to quiz him about the lyrics for god save the queen and anarchy in the uk for a start matthew points those out in his book,hey maybe that's why he had the hump lol
Old 21-09-2008, 09:46 AM   #53
jojo

Quote:
he was a bit grumpy wasn't he but johnny has left the building and he's not coming back he pm'd me to explain why he couldn't be bothered with the thread and why he didn't rate matthew
I'd want to quiz him about the lyrics for god save the queen and anarchy in the uk for a start matthew points those out in his book,hey maybe that's why he had the hump lol
maybe, but i doubt he is the real deal.

thing is, i have no problem what so ever with anyone who doesnt agree with me...or delooze. thats the joy of life and healthy debate. But the JL character had already made his mind up in post 4. fair enough. but he wanted to argue and cause waves.

if he had said something along the lines of "i think he is wrong because blah blah blah".... or "I disagree with many points in his work, these being.... because of these reasons...." but he didnt. he was just out for a row in my opinion.

Last edited by jojo; 21-09-2008 at 09:59 AM.
Old 21-09-2008, 09:46 AM   #54
jojo

oh, and now i see he is banned... oh well.
Old 21-09-2008, 10:15 AM   #55
curly

Quote:

thing is, i have no problem what so ever with anyone who doesnt agree with me...or delooze. thats the joy of life and healthy debate. But the JL character had already made his mind up in post 4. fair enough. but he wanted to argue and cause waves.

if he had said sothing along the lines of "i think he is wrong because blah blah blah".... or "I disagree with many points in his work, these being.... because of these reasons...." but he didnt. he was just out for a row in my opinion.
no i didn't really think he was rotten,just having a bit of fun,i hate it when bad vibes come into a thread it's like fingers scraping down a chalk board and negative vibes infect you and are so unnecessary.Let's say if he was a doctor his bedside manner would leave something to be desired,he never mentioned any names in his p.m,just said he had looked at the reptilian thing in depth and dismissed it very politely for a change,shame he didn't do that in the thread straight away as it would have made for a good conversation and he could have explained his reasons instead of turning the whole thing into a pointless exercise that leaves everyone feeling bad,i really try not to make people feel bad lately even if i don't like them it always leaves me feeling horrible and backward when i do this.
Old 21-09-2008, 10:20 AM   #56
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:

if he had said something along the lines of "i think he is wrong because blah blah blah".... or "I disagree with many points in his work, these being.... because of these reasons...." but he didnt. he was just out for a row in my opinion.
From what I have seen of Mathews work there is allot of really interesting stuff there...
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2008, 10:41 AM   #57
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
From what I have seen of Mathews work there is allot of really interesting stuff there...

yes, I think i heard david icke on a news cast say something along the lines of " they broke the mold when they made matthew!"
Old 21-09-2008, 12:36 PM   #58
synergy777

will watch it.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2008, 02:16 PM   #59
jojo

Default On tonight on sky channel 200

taken from matts website....

Quote:
I am delighted to announce that I will be appearing 'Live' on Sky TV (Channel 200) 'On the Edge' (Edge Media TV) on Monday 22nd September 2008 at 8pm.
The very very lovely Franky Ma will be hosting her chat show with guests Arthur Smith (comedian/writer/ bbc radio presenter) and 'me' (paranoid loony/delusional psycho/head the ball).
I am sure it will be well worth tuning in for! Arthur is a very funny bloke. So why not tune in?
On the Edge and Edge TV is obviously trying to get some alternative information out.
So come and support it if you can. We need these things to grow.
and here is the web site

http://www.edgemediatv.com/index.html
Old 22-09-2008, 04:08 PM   #60
sukyspook

Quote:
Cheers.

I think I'll give him a very wide berth.
Au contrair John - you SHOULD read all of Matthew's articles....

Matthew's 'lower 4th dimension entities' are Icke's reptilians, are Leo Zagami's demonic entities are - and this is 'work in progress' - 'the saints of the Catholic Church' and the 'voodoo lwa', Islamic 'jinn'....need I say more??

Do read Matthew's articles....if you really want to 'know'.
sukyspook is offline   Reply With Quote