Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 17-05-2016, 11:30 AM   #1
ronisron
Inactive

Default Calgary killer had "super strength, almost levitating"

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada...id=mailsignout

Quote:
Court hears details of Brentwood killings during first day of de Grood trial

Matthew de Grood systematically stabbed to death five people at a northwest Calgary house party celebrating the end of the school year, court heard Monday.

But within hours of the killings, after rambling on about his victims being vampires, werewolves and Medusae, de Grood was diagnosed as psychotic and committed under the Mental Health Act.

Reading from a lengthy statement of agreed facts which took more than an hour to put into the court record, Crown prosecutor Neil Wiberg detailed the shocking killings at a Brentwood home.

Wiberg told Justice Eric Macklin that de Grood was able to stab his five victims — Lawrence Hong, Joshua Hunter, Kaiti Perras, Zackariah Rathwell and Jordan Segura — killing them all.

“I stabbed people in the house,” the statement quotes de Grood as telling officers.

“I just want to say that when I stabbed them, I tried to do it mercifully. I aimed for their heart. They put up a struggle which made it hard, but, so you know, it wasn’t sadistic or anything,” he said.

“I didn’t enjoy killing at all. I said sorry, but the son of God was controlling me.”

De Grood, 24, faces five counts of first-degree murder in the April 15, 2014, massacre, but through lawyer Allan Fay pleaded not guilty to each charge.

Fay will attempt to prove his client was not criminally responsible at the time of the slayings by reason of a mental disorder.

Wiberg said despite de Grood’s apparent mental state at the time, he was not under any psychiatric care prior to the killings.

“The accused had no reported mental illness prior to the offence date,” he said.

But the prosecutor said in the days and weeks leading up to the attacks, de Grood changed, leading to concerns about his behaviour from his parents, Calgary police Insp. Doug de Grood and his mother, Susan.

The couple considered having their son committed because of his behaviour and rantings on social media, but didn’t.

“Many of the accused’s text messages were long and rambling,” Wiberg said.

The day before the slayings de Grood posted the titles of two songs by heavy metal group Megadeth, Dread and the Fugitive Mind and The World Needs a Hero, on his Facebook page.

He also spent time searching the Internet for subjects such as Adolf Hitler and Barack Obama being the anti-Christ in the weeks leading up to the massacre, Wiberg said.

When he got to the house party the killer’s behaviour was equally bizarre, the prosecutor said.

“The accused’s dominant thought was that the world would end at midnight,” Wiberg said.

De Grood put on gloves “in case he had to kill someone at the end of the world,” he said.

“He began talking about purification and jihad,” he told Macklin and that he “had been getting ready for the big apocalypse.”

At some point in the early morning hours a group of partygoers left to get some food, leaving de Grood in the home with his five victims and a female who was trying to sleep in a room.

De Grood then went to the kitchen where he found a chef’s knife with a 21-centimetre blade, which he used to kill all five victims, Wiberg said.

“Hong was lying down and sleeping on (one) couch,” he said.

“Hunter, Perras and Segura were seated on the couch under the main window,” Wiberg said.

“Rathwell and the accused were in the kitchen. The victims did not know the accused.”

As Teri Lewis tried to sleep upstairs, de Grood began his bloody attack.

“Using the kitchen knife (he) stabbed Rathwell seven times, Hunter six times, Segura once, Perras four times and Hong four times,” the prosecutor said.

“The stabbings occurred quickly and unexpectedly. The victims had little, if any, opportunity to react.”

Hunter and Segura were stabbed while still on the couch, while Perras was stabbed in the dining room as she tried to escape.

Hong was asleep when he was slain.

Hunter survived the initial attack and was able to flee from the residence and was chased from the home by de Grood.

When a friend of de Grood’s intervened, he ran from the scene and Hunter returned to the home, where he collapsed on the front lawn.

In testimony, court heard about de Grood’s bizarre behaviour following the killings, as police tracked him in the Brentwood neighbourhood before arresting him.

Const. Shawn MacGillivary was one of three officers who took part in arresting de Grood, along with a canine unit dog.

MacGillivary said it was surprising how the slimly built de Grood was able to fend off the burly officers and large German shepherd.

“It was almost as if he was levitating off the ground,” he said. “His body wasn’t touching the ground, other than his hands and feet.”

“Almost super-human-type strength?” defence lawyer Allan Fay suggested.

“Yes,” the officer replied.

He said a search of de Grood also discovered a clove of garlic.

“I haven’t found garlic on too many people. I asked him what it was for and he said, ‘For the vampires.’”

During his subsequent arrest and hospitalization, de Grood made more strange comments, at one time telling police he had garlic that night, “to keep vampires away.”

He also told officers “I’m the son of God,” and “I was born in an incubator and I’m an alien,” Wiberg said.

The trial is scheduled to last this week and next.
Sudden behaviour turn just weeks before killing 5 friends, and is showing signs of weird strength and other characteristics during his arrest.

Seems par for a certain type of course these days.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2016, 02:09 PM   #2
huyi

you might want to see this, i watched this on youtube the other day, the senario is strangely similar to this aswell

https://youtu.be/DL0CUFWjNiU
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2016, 05:27 PM   #3
spock

Sounds like PCP.
spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2016, 05:31 PM   #4
spock

That other vid was like an MK Ultra type triggering.

Last edited by spock; 17-05-2016 at 05:31 PM.
spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2016, 08:00 PM   #5
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyi View Post
you might want to see this, i watched this on youtube the other day, the senario is strangely similar to this aswell

https://youtu.be/DL0CUFWjNiU
I've seen that one, and that's exactly what I was talking about.

There was a murder in Calgary a few years ago where a man returned from work, picked up a knife, killed his wife, newborn, babysitter and himself. Random, no warning, just snapped. There was another outside of Winnipeg where a man beheaded a bus passenger that was asleep next to him. There was a series of random knife attacks/murders in Canada for a spell a few years ago, culminating with the attack in the OP. Probably a massive "triggering" experiment by the Canadian Military or something.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2016, 08:45 PM   #6
supertzar

Reminds me of the Swedish Twins too...
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2016, 09:40 PM   #7
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by spock View Post
Sounds like PCP.
That's what I thought too. People on that stuff do crazy things.
Old 17-05-2016, 09:48 PM   #8
Cryptoverse

“I didn’t enjoy killing at all. I said sorry, but the son of God was controlling me.

This sounds just like tons of other ones I have accumulated in this article:

Electromagnetic Mind Control Murder by Proxy - v2k Influenced Murder
http://www.omnisense.org/2016/05/ele...proxy-v2k.html

Sounds like mind control.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2016, 11:30 AM   #9
annieapple
Inactive

Sounds like a psychotic episode to me. When you have no hesitation in doing something, you get super strength E.G. a car is on your child's foot so you lift it off. It is also known in people who have learning difficulties if they get angry. Saying he almost levitated is saying he didn't. My gran had super strength when she had dementia.

Throughout history people have gone berserk but with our phones and the internet, it is easier reported to everyone.
annieapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2016, 05:05 PM   #10
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieapple View Post
Sounds like a psychotic episode to me. When you have no hesitation in doing something, you get super strength E.G. a car is on your child's foot so you lift it off. It is also known in people who have learning difficulties if they get angry. Saying he almost levitated is saying he didn't. My gran had super strength when she had dementia.

Throughout history people have gone berserk but with our phones and the internet, it is easier reported to everyone.
I've heard of that. I don't want to say what the term is.

...Whoah, super-strong demented granny...trying to imagine the odd feats of strength...
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 11:58 AM   #11
annieapple
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
I've heard of that. I don't want to say what the term is.

...Whoah, super-strong demented granny...trying to imagine the odd feats of strength...
Yes, she'd grab your wrist and leave marks! The same happens when you try to get a child out of the early learning centre. You can't peel their fingers off the door frame.
annieapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 01:41 PM   #12
grandmasterp
Banned

It is amazing just how strong a person having a psychotic episode can become.
I've seen it take three big attendants to restrain a skinny psychotic patient.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 04:33 PM   #13
ramirez

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
I've seen that one, and that's exactly what I was talking about.

There was a murder in Calgary a few years ago where a man returned from work, picked up a knife, killed his wife, newborn, babysitter and himself. Random, no warning, just snapped. There was another outside of Winnipeg where a man beheaded a bus passenger that was asleep next to him. There was a series of random knife attacks/murders in Canada for a spell a few years ago, culminating with the attack in the OP. Probably a massive "triggering" experiment by the Canadian Military or something.
Yep I get the feeling we are going to hear of more 'remote controlled' people.

This is the most likely theory, via smart tech and nano tech most probably ?

I avoid anything with the word smart involved haha.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 05:40 PM   #14
hande

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieapple View Post

Agreed

The only interesting question is are these totally unexpected and out of character sudden attacks triggered by something.

Or are they totally unexpected and out of character because people have missed the signs. Which is perhaps a sad indictment on our society and perhaps why Family / Friends / teachers etc insist it was unexpected rather than admit they failed.
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2016, 05:51 AM   #15
starviego

http://live.calgarysun.com/Event/Mat...r_trial?Page=1
tweets from the reporters in the courtroom:

"Matthew de Grood stabbed his five victims a total of 22 times.

"Court hearing details of attacks on the victims- multiple wounds and many up to 20 cm(more than 7 inches) deep."

So each of the deceased had about 4 deep stab wounds, most of them probably near center mass. One wonders if this guy had some kind of training.

----------------------------------------------

De Grood had the same strange look on his face seen so often in similar mass rage attacks:

' "The accused had a blank look on his face and appeared not to fear the police dog, which was unusual," Crown says of Matthew de Grood.

' "To me it looked like he was looking through me," Const. Rob Tippett tells court.

"De Grood was "emotionless. Just staring through me like I wasn't there."

"Matthew de Grood had "expressionless eyes and face," upon his arrest, Const. Rob Tippett says.

" "He seemed very calm, relaxed. Like he didn't understand the gravity of what had happened," Const. Tippett."

------------------------------

The perp sounds like he was initially programmed to self-destruct:

"He said he tried to slit his wrists inside the dumpster so he could be reincarnated.

" "I ran at the officer so he would shoot me and I would be reincarnated," Matthew de Grood said.

" "Matthew stated that he thought he was supposed to kill himself," Det. Kurt Jacobs says of de Grood."

-----------------------------

Other statements made by the accused strongly suggests mind-control was being employed:

" 'Matthew de Grood told police he said to victim "I am sorry, but I have to do this."

" "I stabbed people in the house. It was justified because I was being controlled," de Grood told police.

" "He was just trying to kill the zombies and 'I'm sorry I had to kill them,'" cop quotes Matthew de Grood.

" "He stated he was living in a computer generated world like in the movie The Matrix," Dr. Lenka Zedkova said of Matthew de Grood."
starviego is offline   Reply With Quote