Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 18-04-2018, 04:07 PM   #1
raburgeson

Default Question

Some people are effected by the Mandela Effect and others aren't. Are we all from the same time line?
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 04:55 PM   #2
elshaper
Inactive

I don't think so.
This is why some people are fearing ww3 and some are not.
I refused to participate while others will have to go through.
There are infinite number of scenario happening at the same time. It's your choice.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 06:22 PM   #3
breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Some people are effected by the Mandela Effect and others aren't. Are we all from the same time line?

We’re all here now, some people care but the majority couldn’t give a shit about the future of the planet or even their kids and grandchildren’s future.
It’s all Me Me Me these days sadly
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 08:17 AM   #4
ninjashoes

Quote:
there could be an infinite multi-verse, your soul could exist in a similar multi-verse where you are the same and even your friend has the same soul fragment/branch of his multidimension nature

your choices move you into different realities, some could contain vasty different outcomes

Last edited by ninjashoes; 19-04-2018 at 08:18 AM.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 08:18 AM   #5
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Or some people have better memories. Most of us remember things wrong to start with.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 07:04 PM   #6
huyi

not sure if you have heard of the term reading steiner from steins gate, it's similar to that imo.
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 07:39 PM   #7
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
Or some people have better memories. Most of us remember things wrong to start with.
Well, there’s a theory I’ve got. During the 60’s a number of records were made. Now if one was a young teenager in 1960 and they collected records throughout the decade, it would be a pretty sure thing that they’d know what music came out in the 60’s. Just like if a teenager started collecting records in 1980 and continued buying music that was released in the 80’s throughout the 80’s.

So, we have the 60’s, then along comes the 70’s, and then the 80’s and 90’s. Meanwhile recording equipment goes down in price and becomes more numerous and more bands get to record more in each succesive decade.

But a lot of people since the 60’s have become avid fans of music produced in the 60’s. And as each decade passes, more and more unreleased recordings made during the 60’s starts to surface, until we now have several lifetimes worth of music recorded in the 60’s. And in order for it all to fit into history, the same record producers have got to have produced more and more recordings that rise into impossible numbers of recordings made during this one decade.

Where did they find all the time to make so many recordings?

My theory is that fans are so keen on discovering music that was recorded in the 60’s, that their dreams of finding new and unheard recordings from that era start to manifest in this “reality”. The result being that there are now more recordings from the 60’s than there were during the 60’s. More recordings from then than any other decade.

In fact the 1930’s seems to also be a decade when an extraordinary number of recordings were made.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 07:53 PM   #8
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Well, there’s a theory I’ve got. During the 60’s a number of records were made. Now if one was a young teenager in 1960 and they collected records throughout the decade, it would be a pretty sure thing that they’d know what music came out in the 60’s. Just like if a teenager started collecting records in 1980 and continued buying music that was released in the 80’s throughout the 80’s.

So, we have the 60’s, then along comes the 70’s, and then the 80’s and 90’s. Meanwhile recording equipment goes down in price and becomes more numerous and more bands get to record more in each succesive decade.

But a lot of people since the 60’s have become avid fans of music produced in the 60’s. And as each decade passes, more and more unreleased recordings made during the 60’s starts to surface, until we now have several lifetimes worth of music recorded in the 60’s. And in order for it all to fit into history, the same record producers have got to have produced more and more recordings that rise into impossible numbers of recordings made during this one decade.

Where did they find all the time to make so many recordings?

My theory is that fans are so keen on discovering music that was recorded in the 60’s, that their dreams of finding new and unheard recordings from that era start to manifest in this “reality”. The result being that there are now more recordings from the 60’s than there were during the 60’s. More recordings from then than any other decade.

In fact the 1930’s seems to also be a decade when an extraordinary number of recordings were made.
Maybe people should start thinking about discovering recordings from the 1760's. See what manifest.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 11:21 PM   #9
Sabrina
Inactive

The thing is that if someone is messing with time travel or whatever and changing things - all the evidence goes too - so why wouldn't your memories of it also change?

That suggests that we are different from our material reality.

Part of it will be remembering things wrong as they sound better and catchier usually the way you recall them.

But even my kids are now saying they can't find a particular passage of a book they remember being there - so it's not just me and my age.

Possibly our minds could be creating new pages from the information we read - but if we continue to become advanced time travel or decoding the matrix might be possible at some point so we can't rule out that someone is starting to mess about with it.

So - surely if it isn't affecting our brains and memories there is a test we can do.

How far back on your own timeline can you remember things changing like this? What year/s?

If it only started a certain number of years back then someone messed with it from that point.

So if anyone is really certain that things have changed - how far back for you did you notice it?
Let's see if there is a pattern.

Last edited by Sabrina; 11-05-2018 at 11:23 PM.
Old 12-05-2018, 01:24 PM   #10
cosmic tramp

It seems there are many different timelines on the whole which people perceive, for example those that are alarmed by the the now near anorexic Marilyn Monroe did NOT see a four seater JFK assassination and vice versa.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 06:38 PM   #11
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
It seems there are many different timelines on the whole which people perceive, for example those that are alarmed by the the now near anorexic Marilyn Monroe did NOT see a four seater JFK assassination and vice versa.
Marylin photos are always over edited these days to make her match our beauty ideal of today so that doesn't surprise me.
Old 12-05-2018, 07:11 PM   #12
oneriver

Has anyone else heard the theory that what started this timeline fuckery was the atomic bombs dropped on Japan at the end of WWII?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 07:30 PM   #13
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Has anyone else heard the theory that what started this timeline fuckery was the atomic bombs dropped on Japan at the end of WWII?
Oooh, not heard that one.

Got a linksee?
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2018, 12:42 AM   #14
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Oooh, not heard that one.

Got a linksee?
Well, no.

I did a quick google and turned up nothing. I read it originally on another forum from a poster also with no linksee.

I like the theory though, I will do some more digging.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Old 13-05-2018, 01:14 AM   #15
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Well, no.

I did a quick google and turned up nothing. I read it originally on another forum from a poster also with no linksee.

OMG I'm sure it used to be 'link' now it's 'linksee'...
Old 13-05-2018, 01:45 AM   #16
the nine

Quote:
Its a bit weird how there are no pubs or restaurants called the wolf and lamb, yet there are several hundred 'lion and lamb' pubs and restaurants
Yet the verse is now when the wolf shall lay with the lamb..meaning a golden time of peace
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2018, 08:53 AM   #17
oneriver

Quote:
Well, no.

So, just thinking out loud about this theory..... it is clear that CERN is colliding protons which produces activity on the atomic and sub-atomic levels......is this not similar to what is happening when a nuclear device is detonated?

So if CERN is a candidate as a cause of the ME then perhaps nuclear explosions should be looked at too?.

Unfortunately the science is well outside of my comprehension ability.

Old 13-05-2018, 12:29 PM   #18
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
So, just thinking out loud about this theory..... it is clear that CERN is colliding protons which produces activity on the atomic and sub-atomic levels......is this not similar to what is happening when a nuclear device is detonated?

So if CERN is a candidate as a cause of the ME then perhaps nuclear explosions should be looked at too?.

Unfortunately the science is well outside of my comprehension ability.
My son does physics and he seems convinced that they are not doing anything dodgy at Cern - but unless you work there you won't know.
Old 13-05-2018, 05:04 PM   #19
huyi

Quote:
no, never heard of it, this is interesting.
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2018, 05:34 PM   #20
the nine

Quote:
My son does physics and he seems convinced that they are not doing anything dodgy at Cern - but unless you work there you won't know.
Just to get some perspective her, what does your son think about 911?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote