Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 16-05-2018, 03:06 PM   #1
northernway

Default The True HORROR of our LUST for Pork...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yYKsWUFe4A

Eve Davis gives a sobering and disturbing presentation to New Horizons Saint Annes on the true horror of our lust for the flesh of one the world's most intelligent and gentle creatures.

Please be aware this video contains graphic images and video to illustrate the reality of our lust for pork.
northernway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 06:11 PM   #2
tinfoil hat

Intelligent, yes. Gentle, not always.
Boars and pigs are dangerous hard core beasts.

They cause a lot of damage in the wild to the trees and their habitat and farm land and need culling, which is a better way of getting pork on the plate than modern practises in my opinion.

Plus you get to go hunting.

Fellow European people, switch off the TV, get in shape and rekindle your heritage.
Civilisation is domestication.

Permaculture.
Become self sufficient.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 16-05-2018 at 06:30 PM.
tinfoil hat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 06:28 PM   #3
bamboozooka

at least its not halal unlike 99.9% of all fresh meat at your local supermarket.
bamboozooka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 06:43 PM   #4
breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
at least its not halal unlike 99.9% of all fresh meat at your local supermarket.
Where’d you get halal pork from ?

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
breaker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 10:21 PM   #5
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaker View Post

South Africa apparently..

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-15753835
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 08:09 AM   #6
bamboozooka

no, i mean all your fresh chickens, lamb and beef are unlabelled halal. porks not going to be halal if a religion doesn't eat it.
how many times have you seen the halal section in the freezer isle a) empty, b) lots of customers crowding around it

Last edited by bamboozooka; 17-05-2018 at 08:14 AM.
bamboozooka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 08:21 AM   #7
jake_ball

Belly pork is my favourite. Yummy
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 05:04 PM   #8
breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
no, i mean all your fresh chickens, lamb and beef are unlabelled halal. porks not going to be halal if a religion doesn't eat it.
how many times have you seen the halal section in the freezer isle a) empty, b) lots of customers crowding around it
I know

Just kidding bamboozooka

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
Old 17-05-2018, 06:49 PM   #9
techman

Its despicable what is done to animals for the sake of the meat trade and filling our greedy bellies with meat. I don't know why so many alternate researchers, animal rights people, vegans etc try so hard though with their awareness campaigns when really nothing is ever going to change. No one is EVER, not in my lifetime anytime, going to stop eating meat of any kind. People are so used to eating meat (ever since we were hunter gathering) that its part of who we are and part of our society and culture. To be without the meat of an animal would be like being without, well without food in other words. Much of what we eat is from meat, now try finding food that dosent contain any meat. Most of the eating establishments like restaurants, pubs, etc provide food with some trace of meat in them.

I was listening to an interesting podcast with Mark Devlin and Mark Passio, in which Devlin talked about how eating dead animals is, for one of a better word, wrong.

Last edited by techman; 17-05-2018 at 07:09 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 07:03 PM   #10
breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Its despicable what is done to animals for the sake of the meat trade and filling our greedy bellies with meat. I don't know why so many alternate researchers, animal rights people, vegans etc try so hard though with their awareness campaigns when really nothing is ever going to change. No one is EVER, not in my lifetime anytime, going to stop eating meat of any kind. People are so used to eating meat (ever since we were hunter gathering) that its part of who we are and part of our society and culture. To be without the meat of an animal would be like being without, well without food in other words. Much of what we eat is from meat, now try finding food that dosent contain any meat. Most of the eating establishments like restaurants, pubs, etc provide food with some trace of meat in them.

I was listening to an interested podcast with Mark Devlin and Mark Passio, in which Devlin talked about how eating dead animals is, for one of a better word, wrong.
Humans have canine teeth without choice and for a reason.

Last edited by breaker; 17-05-2018 at 07:26 PM.
Old 17-05-2018, 08:22 PM   #11
oneriver

Quote:
Humans have canine teeth without choice and for a reason.

Unfortunately, yes. In this imperfect world everything must eat something else.

Pigs are both cute and tasty. It's a real dilemma.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2018, 07:11 PM   #12
old_stag

Anyone who is still eating meat in 2018 is either a halfwit or a psychopath.
"I know corries in Argyll that whisper silken to the wind with juicy grasses. Corries where the deer love to prance deep in the cool dew and the beasts of far-off woods come in bands at their seasons and together rejoice." from John Splendid by Neil Munro
old_stag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2018, 08:32 PM   #13
jupiter12

Quote:

Sainsbury's !!!!

Having said that ,, I've never seen a food label that says halal!

Old 18-05-2018, 08:41 PM   #14
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_stag View Post

Plenty of 'em around old_stag ,,

They love their beef and chicken!

If someone invents a product that tastes and looks like meat but isn't imagine the $$$$$$$$$$$ they could make! ie not some fungus dressed up to mimic bio material ,,

This is the 21st Century!

Meat could be grown from stem cells and sold to the ever needy growing global population ,,

And ,, all sorts of DNA junk could be added! Nothing new there then!
Old 18-05-2018, 08:45 PM   #15
breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_stag View Post

Got some lovely venesan for the bbq tomorrow, you’re welcome to join us for a fight with machetes after we’ve eaten, bring the kids if you like.

Old 18-05-2018, 09:28 PM   #16
elshaper

Quote:
Got some lovely venesan for the bbq tomorrow, you’re welcome to join us for a fight with machetes after we’ve eaten, bring the kids if you like.

Have you got Union Jack flags everywhere in your garden?
It's everywhere in London.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2018, 09:45 PM   #17
jupiter12

Default The True HORROR of the masses LUST for Royal Pork ,,...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
els ,, it's Royal Mania! Flags everywhere! ,,,,,,

How big is the next royal cake gonna be ,,

But ,, does it contain pork? And do the Royals care if it does?

Last edited by jupiter12; 18-05-2018 at 09:47 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2018, 09:52 PM   #18
breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Of course we have not

Last edited by breaker; 18-05-2018 at 09:53 PM.
Old 19-05-2018, 12:40 AM   #19
wingwang

Haunch of Venison Yard, Wobbly One, London, anyone?

Anyway, Harry aint one of them lizards, he's of the Hewitt variety...

Pigs? Oink?!
wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 01:10 AM   #20
raburgeson

The fish is not safe, mislabled on purpose. As for something that looks like chicken and isn't, I think we are already there. I pulled a hair out of the middle of a chicken breast the other day. A chicken breast could not possibly have a hair inside it. It looked real and tasted right but still.

We are omnivores. Our distant ancestors hunted. Our eyes are in the front of our heads. We do have canine teeth.

I don't agree with factory farms and I had an old farmer tell me that if an animal is not at least 2 years old it's not ready to eat yet. I also think animals should only have one bad day. That is not a consideration of a factory farm.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote