Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-05-2018, 04:09 PM   #41
joss01
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 408
Likes: 73 (48 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Read the fecking article that was quoted that I was responding to -It clearly states her 14yr brother( allegedly) took her to the fence.

I dont believe for one minute her parents would willingly agree to this - so either
A) They were forced to allow it
B) They were unaware because Hamas is paying children to get them to stand in danger (that they wont understand)
C) Its a fake claim.
LOL, So for someone such as yourself that makes claims about parroting from MSM articles, yeah right, LMFAO.
joss01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 04:21 PM   #42
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,412
Likes: 657 (413 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joss01 View Post
What's your effing point? The genocide of the Palestinian people has been going on for decades, and that's a bloody fact.
And you should also get your head out of the gutter.
My point is you claimed the weapons were banned
I politely pointed out they weren't banned - but Israel was using them in a manner that was illegal.

You then called me a Hasbarah Troll

I then produced the evidence to support my statements

You are now deflecting and trying to change the subject having been proven wrong -and simply resorting to the But what Israel is doing is wrong approach.

As I keep saying Condemn X for what they do - but dont allow false claims to be repeated - that doesn't advance the case it undermines it.

Oh and you crying now because In return I aimed a low insult at you - apparently that's not ok - as only you can call people names.

As a small aside Theres no Genocide - Racism mistreatment and injustice yes but genocide no. The Palestinian population is increasing at 3% a year -
Its this exploded population and the Israelis continually stealing more land and resources that's making the situation so dire and volatile.

Hamas needs to go
Israel needs to hand back the land acquired since 67
Palestinians need to accept Israel has a right to exist
Israel need to give Palestine control of its borders and coastline*

Then build a big flaming wall / fence along the border to keep them apart until both sides can actually interact like adults


*Ive deliberately left out airspace technically Israeli control of commercial traffic would be simpler - politically Egypt would be more acceptable - but it will be a long time before Palestines in a position to safely control air traffic
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 04:27 PM   #43
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,412
Likes: 657 (413 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joss01 View Post
LOL, So for someone such as yourself that makes claims about parroting from MSM articles, yeah right, LMFAO.

You really are a fucking imbecile

You are arguing with me because I havent accepted what the article says whilst accusing me of believing it

Seriously get a fucking grip
Article quoted by A N Other
Im sceptical of what's claimed in the article and so challenge it -
How the fuck is that parroting it.

I apologise Ive assumed ive been conversing with someone whose IQ is bigger than their shoe size
I can clearly see where ive been going wrong by using big words

I saw the news it said baby at fence I fink it is bad story - it real weird why you take baby to fite. I Fink theres more to this

Does that help was that easier to understand

Edit Fuck me - probably not since you've actually quoted me pointing to the article and saying it may be fake - If you can read I think it could be fake and see I believe everything written theres no hope for you.

I can only conclude somebody turns your computer on for you and reminds you how to breathe because you are clearly to fucking stupid to achieve it on your own

Last edited by hande; 16-05-2018 at 04:31 PM.
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 05:18 PM   #44
joss01
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 408
Likes: 73 (48 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
My point is you claimed the weapons were banned
I politely pointed out they weren't banned - but Israel was using them in a manner that was illegal.

You then called me a Hasbarah Troll

I then produced the evidence to support my statements

You are now deflecting and trying to change the subject having been proven wrong -and simply resorting to the But what Israel is doing is wrong approach.

As I keep saying Condemn X for what they do - but dont allow false claims to be repeated - that doesn't advance the case it undermines it.

Oh and you crying now because In return I aimed a low insult at you - apparently that's not ok - as only you can call people names.

As a small aside Theres no Genocide - Racism mistreatment and injustice yes but genocide no. The Palestinian population is increasing at 3% a year -
Its this exploded population and the Israelis continually stealing more land and resources that's making the situation so dire and volatile.

Hamas needs to go
Israel needs to hand back the land acquired since 67
Palestinians need to accept Israel has a right to exist
Israel need to give Palestine control of its borders and coastline*

Then build a big flaming wall / fence along the border to keep them apart until both sides can actually interact like adults


*Ive deliberately left out airspace technically Israeli control of commercial traffic would be simpler - politically Egypt would be more acceptable - but it will be a long time before Palestines in a position to safely control air traffic
You're too funny, seriously. Why would i cry over your stupidity?
joss01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 05:19 PM   #45
joss01
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 408
Likes: 73 (48 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
You really are a fucking imbecile

You are arguing with me because I havent accepted what the article says whilst accusing me of believing it

Seriously get a fucking grip
Article quoted by A N Other
Im sceptical of what's claimed in the article and so challenge it -
How the fuck is that parroting it.

I apologise Ive assumed ive been conversing with someone whose IQ is bigger than their shoe size
I can clearly see where ive been going wrong by using big words

I saw the news it said baby at fence I fink it is bad story - it real weird why you take baby to fite. I Fink theres more to this

Does that help was that easier to understand

Edit Fuck me - probably not since you've actually quoted me pointing to the article and saying it may be fake - If you can read I think it could be fake and see I believe everything written theres no hope for you.

I can only conclude somebody turns your computer on for you and reminds you how to breathe because you are clearly to fucking stupid to achieve it on your own
Maybe you're the one who needs to get a grip, you fuckwit.
joss01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 05:56 PM   #46
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,877
Likes: 1,157 (666 Posts)
Default

Tsk tsk Hande, what are you not getting?
You've obviously been rummaging around a Rothschilds bum hole.

The link from the O.P was a BBC link, and we all know that they don't lie.
They are our most trusted and beloved news source, we all know this very well on DIF, they're our favourites, right after Mr Icke of course.

This is no time for even minded objective arguments, its an emotion charged black and white issue.
Just repeat to yourself, white Jews always bad, brown Muslims always good.
Simples.
Likes: (2)
tinfoil hat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 06:07 PM   #47
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,412
Likes: 657 (413 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joss01 View Post
Maybe you're the one who needs to get a grip, you fuckwit.
Ah diddum's hes all upset because he cant handle actual facts
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 06:23 PM   #48
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,412
Likes: 657 (413 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Tsk tsk Hande, what are you not getting?
You've obviously been rummaging around a Rothschilds bum hole.

The link from the O.P was a BBC link, and we all know that they don't lie.
They are our most trusted and beloved news source, we all know this very well on DIF, they're our favourites, right after Mr Icke of course.

This is no time for even minded objective arguments, its an emotion charged black and white issue.
Just repeat to yourself, white Jews always bad, brown Muslims always good.
Simples.
It appears to be the case from some - but I think most are reacting to the emotive language being used - Massacre Innocent peaceful protestors etc
The alt media is pushing this hard as it can and as a result emotions are inflamed and the truths being buried .

Is a sensitive issue that's become very polarised - as you say black and white and some individuals cannot cope with a position thats not binary - hence Joss01 demanding I explain my lack of trust in a report whilst simultaneously condemning me for believing it - The poor chaps brain has over heated with the stress of having to face a different opinion.

Hamas has exploited the people its supposed to represent - its lead them to their deaths as propaganda tools. Of course that many who died are Hamas operatives not peaceful protestors is now being dismissed as Israeli propaganda. Whilst I suspect the Israelis have an approach to shot Palestinians that To misquote Full metal jacket amounts to anyone running is Hamas anyone not running is well trained Hamas - so it pays to be sceptical - but in this case wee are dismissing Hamas statements and Egyptian statements.


As far as I'm concerned the Hamas thugs can all rot - but there needs to be an appeal to calm and a full investigation into the circumstances surrounding the others - The families must have justice and be seen to have justice - But thats real justice - I dont mean a token slap on the wrist for an Israeli soldier - by the same token nor should an Israeli soldier be scapegoated for political expediency - if Hamas is to blame.

Hopefully the next Pali elections will see them ditch Hamas and replace them with a group willing to talk to Israel a group that wants progress for Palestine and that will move towards peace and the 2 state solution.

If that happens Israeli hardliners will be shunted aside and Israel cannot refuse to take part in talks - Even the US would struggle to support it.

Last edited by hande; 16-05-2018 at 06:24 PM.
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 06:41 PM   #49
hokuspokus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,408
Likes: 414 (253 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Meanwhile - theres videos of gunmen hiding in the crowds planting bombs that everyone here wants to pretend dont exist
So "gunmen" are planting bombs where exactly?.

If you could post these videos we could clear this all up .
Likes: (1)
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 06:59 PM   #50
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,412
Likes: 657 (413 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
So "gunmen" are planting bombs where exactly?.

If you could post these videos we could clear this all up .
Ha ha ha ha ha that's brilliant - the very idea evidence will rove something to DIF ha ha that's hysteri what - youre being serious

You know as well as I do that the only response will be its Faked - not Real its Zio nazi propaganda -

I once provided the full unedited footage of an Israeli abusing a little girl -
Proving it was in fact a piece of street theatre that had been edited and falsely attributed
Apparently the Israelis faked the original unedited footage.

Ive pointed out (with links) the Girl rescued 3 times is bogus - it was a human chain - the original makes this clear - at no time was it ever claimed to be 3 different girls - until it was used as anti white helmet story. That was dismissed with - White helmets bad anything saying other wise is a lie - consequently Its still repeated as fact -

Those that dont want it to be true will find a reason not to believe it.

Ive already carried out research for others today because they lacked the capacity or will to fact check - only for it to be dismissed with - I dont care the jews are bad.

So bollox to it - Im not expending effort for others to dismiss it out of hand because it doesn't fit their version of events.

As Tinfoil hat said - its a black white issue to many - theres no room for debate -

Last edited by hande; 16-05-2018 at 07:05 PM.
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 07:07 PM   #51
hokuspokus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,408
Likes: 414 (253 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Ha ha ha ha ha that's brilliant - the very idea evidence will rove something to DIF ha ha that's hysteri what - youre being serious

You know as well as I do that the only response will be its Faked - not Real its Zio nazi propaganda -

I once provided the full unedited footage of an Israeli abusing a little girl -
Proving it was in fact a piece of street theatre that had been edited and falsely attributed

Apparently the Israelis faked the original unedited footage.

Those that dont want it to be true will find a reason not to believe it.

Ive already carried out research for others today because they lacked the capacity or will to fact check - only for it to be dismissed with - I dont care the jews are bad.

So bollox to it -
So no video then?
Thought so.

Anywho never mind because out there in internet land is a ton of information
about how Hamas is Israel's child. Something to do with divide and rule the PLO
Yasser Arafat and a few others.

So , everyone, educate yourselves about the above . And then share. It is all but a few clicks away
on the internet.

Enjoy
Likes: (2)
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 07:26 PM   #52
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,412
Likes: 657 (413 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
Anywho never mind because out there in internet land is a ton of information
about how Hamas is Israel's child. Something to do with divide and rule the PLO
Yasser Arafat and a few others.
Is there anyone who doesn't know this -(( Edit that's not intended to be sarcastic or rude it was a real question I wasn't aware this was a conspiracy theory. I really thought it was mainstream open knowledge. ))

Just like Al Queda is the bastard child of the Yanks a result of them supporting Jihad against the Russians in Afghanistan.

Or that the VC* rose out of allied support for groups opposed to the Japanese occupation of Indochina (That's perhaps not the best example they fought for independence / later reunification and didn't cause other problems and attack their previous sponsers)

* Or rather what would become the VC I forget the name.

Creating unpleasant groups to fight other unpleasant groups and interfering in civil wars - Often comes back to bite you as the romans were to discover


Sadly the West still hasn't grasped this and seeks to stick its nose in and spread democracy to people who dont need or want it.


Arafat rejected a 2 state deal - a good one by all accounts and was seen as a major obstacle to peace.
Its no great surprise that Israel would agitate a new group against him
Both to destabilise and weaken the PLO and to install a moderate leader.

Unfortunately somewhere along the way they created a monster and lost whatever if any control they had.
I dont know why **** - if I had to guess its because Hamas realised it was being manipulated into weakening the Palestinian cause and so they were working for Israels benefit not Palestines -
Of course now its just another power mad bunch of thugs and Israel wishes it had the PLO back.

****Edit yes I do - Wasn't Hamas a splinter from another radical group Muslim Brotherhood possibly
Israel was encouraging radical groups to fight moderate secular groups to undermine these big powerful groups. Silly buggers realised to late that the PLO was turning to peace and the radicals had attracted a huge powerful following.

Last edited by hande; 16-05-2018 at 07:42 PM.
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 07:40 PM   #53
hokuspokus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,408
Likes: 414 (253 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Is there anyone who doesn't know this

Just like Al Queda is the bastard child of the Yanks a result of them supporting Jihad against the Russians in Afghanistan.

Or that the VC* rose out of allied support for groups opposed to the Japanese occupation of Indochina (That's perhaps not the best example they fought for independence / later reunification and didn't cause other problems and attack their previous sponsers)

* Or rather what would become the VC I forget the name.

Creating unpleasant groups to fight other unpleasant groups and interfering in civil wars - Often comes back to bite you as the romans were to discover


Sadly the West still hasn't grasped this and seeks to stick its nose in and spread democracy to people who dont need or want it.


Arafat rejected a 2 state deal - a good one by all accounts and was seen as a major obstacle to peace.
Its no great surprise that Israel would agitate a new group against him
Both to destabilise and weaken the PLO and to install a moderate leader.

Unfortunately somewhere along the way they created a monster and lost whatever if any control they had.
I dont know why **** - if I had to guess its because Hamas realised it was being manipulated into weakening the Palestinian cause and so they were working for Israels benefit not Palestines -
Of course now its just another power mad bunch of thugs and Israel wishes it had the PLO back.

****Edit yes I do - Wasn't Hamas a splinter from another radical group Muslim Brotherhood possibly
Israel was encouraging radical groups to fight moderate secular groups to undermine these big powerful groups. Silly buggers realised to late that the PLO was turning to peace and the radicals had attracted a huge powerful following.
Yes. But.

You condemned Hamas as violent thugs.
An organisation funded by Israel .
A stick to beat the Palestinians over the head with.


But thank you for confirming.
Likes: (1)
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 07:55 PM   #54
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,412
Likes: 657 (413 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
Yes. But.

You condemned Hamas as violent thugs.
An organisation funded by Israel .
A stick to beat the Palestinians over the head with.


But thank you for confirming.
Not sure what your point is

Hamas isn't Funded by Israel (or was that a typo of founded)- they had a hand in its creation and funded it back then

Yes they've made there own enemy and created a monster that doesn't want peace and forced out the PLO

Was there any doubt about this.

But Hamas does what it wants - Israel isn't pulling its strings - Its crimes are its own and it is a blight on the Palestinian people

One that sadly they were misguided enough to vote into power - but hey we voted in blair we all make mistakes -

I only hope they will vote them out - but I fear if they do they wont hand over power.

Of course Israel behaving like twats only strengthens support for Hamas - because it makes Hamas propaganda more believable.

Of course its to Hamas benefit to provoke fights with Israel because it needs Israel's reactions to anger the locals to improve its support.

Restraint from Israel would be a big help rather than approaching every problem with a bloody great hammer.
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 08:02 PM   #55
tnt1
Senior Member
 
tnt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,428
Likes: 634 (384 Posts)
Default

To think that Israel does all they do just because of a curse, not by their god but by Noah on one of his son's son's family. All you have to do to understand what is playing out in the world is read chapter 9 verses 20 thru 27 in Genesis. That is their entire justification for this treatment of get this, members of their own family that spread out after the Ark settled. They firmly believe this story, live it and today the other family of the three brothers, the sons of Noah, Ham Shem and Japha, that family known as the Japhites are conveniently placed in the position they find themselves in all based on this same curse from a man not their god.

So apparently when it's convenient the Jews can discriminate against anyone of the other two families but not the other way around. In the mean time while they treat all the sons of Canaan the oldest son of Ham like sub humans they own everything on the earth and allow the Japhites to live comfortably among all they own and sleep in their tents.

This equates to why you can't ever own anything or get the real deed or title to your properties. The Shem tribe conveniently edited their own writings to allow them to own all and you just get to use it because of this curse.

If you don't believe any of this just open your eyes and watch because it plays out in the world just this way. 89% of our elected officials are dual citizens of Israel and all the buck stops here positions, that is to say all the chair positions are held by Israelis in our USA which is according to these chapters in Genesis is actually their USA we Japhites get to live in comfortably while the Hamites suffer and serve the other two.

This is yet another reason for this planet to do away with these religious dogmas!
__________________
Rabbit Hole
The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence! "Charles Bukowski"

Last edited by tnt1; 16-05-2018 at 08:04 PM.
Likes: (3)
tnt1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 08:45 PM   #56
nofuture
Premier Subscribers
 
nofuture's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester
Posts: 9,144
Likes: 499 (243 Posts)
Default

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/is...-anti-semitic/

South Carolina to outlaw criticism of Israel as antisemitic
__________________
On balance, I think the only reason our political elite haven't slaughtered us in camps is they need us to produce children for them to fuck

Frankie Boyle
Likes: (2)
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 09:13 PM   #57
andy1033
Senior Member
 
andy1033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,550
Likes: 1,466 (837 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
https://thefreethoughtproject.com/is...-anti-semitic/

South Carolina to outlaw criticism of Israel as antisemitic
Amazing, in the land of the free, lol.

Curtailing free speech, the american way. Pretend your for things, but in reality your not.
__________________
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
Likes: (1)
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 11:17 PM   #58
east sun
Senior Member
 
east sun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 121
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Why are Zionist manipulators hardly even mentioned?

David wrote at length on this fact.
__________________


If you're not paranoid by now you must be crazy.

Last edited by east sun; 16-05-2018 at 11:20 PM.
Likes: (2)
east sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 11:53 PM   #59
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,044
Likes: 4,364 (2,450 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
What the fuck

Have you deliberatly missed my point in order to push the Palestinian victim narrative. And no unlike others on here my opinion of weapons doesnt change depending on who is holding them - Petrol bombs, rocks, fire extinguishers thrown from roofs can all kill - I dont care who you are or what your cause is if the other side shoots you for doing this tough shit - you were trying to kill and maim and protest doesnt justify that - even if I absolutely agree with your grevances


And how Fucking dare you insist my position is because they are brown - but again typical of DIF - someone disagrees with me shout Racist zionazi shill - then hes wrong and no debate required .

Read my posts again - theres right and wrong on both sides - I made that clear - But so its out there clear as day impossible to reinterperate

Where Israel shoots unarmed protesters it should be condemned but where those protesters arent in fact unarmed and are in fact armed Hamas operatives Israel is justified in shooting them.

Where unarmed protesters are killed because Hamas is using them as a human shield both sides need to be condemned

There you go it doesnt get simpler than that 5 times ive stated it - but oddly people here seem to read Both sides in wrong as - I fully endorse every action commited by Israel.

For the Record The old Longbow and the sling were superior weapons to the musket - the difference was ease of training - it took years to master the others - thats why armies adopted them.
And no if I was at waterloo I would have gone for a baker rifle - even slower than a musket to fire but reasonably accurate - and ive no training in slings or bows.


Oh and do fuck off with the Genocide narrative - the biggest problem in Palestine is that the population is exploding and resources are increasingly limited - especially with Israeli land and water theft.
Its the worlds shittest genocide if the population is increaisng exponentially
They are treated like shit and 3rd class peoples - and subject to oppression external and internal but its not a fucking genocide -

Its tedious now to keep repeating a position and pointing out facts to people who only want to believe 1 sides propoganda so I shall withdraw from the thread. Unless people wish to discuss developments such as below and not simply make false accusations and missrepresent my position because I havent swallowed the victim propoganda.

But before I go - a worrying development is Egypts reported response.

Egypt has been shown Israeli UAV footage (possibly watching it live) and listened to Hamas rhetoric and concluded - Hamas is in fact using the Palestinian people as decoys and shields to attack the fence.

Egypt has allegedly stated - If they kill you - no help from us - you started it your on your own.

Now I stated earlier the Egyptions etc dont give a shit about the Palis - they are just a good distraction - Problem at home then shout "quick look at what the Jews are doing" to divert attention and anger.
So an Arab country overtly taking a "screw you" position is unusual - but more worrying We all know the Izzies dont care about Pali losses - if they need to kill 50 (Palestinian) bystanders to kill the terrorist they will - despite rightful condemnation from the rest of the world. Egypts position amounts to giving the Izzies permission / or at least supporting them to do this.

That bothers me -If Hamas has alienated Arab support the Palestinian people will suffer until Hamas is weakened ( by Israeli attacks) sufficiently to lay low again.
The brown skinned people comment in brackets wasn't directed at you personally, it was more of a generalisation of the masses.
I don't think you are racist, your motives bewilder me, because these are people facing genocide and you seem to come across as thinking they should just wait to die and not fight for their existence on the diminishing land called Palestine.
I don't think you are a xenphobe at all, just to be clear.
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 12:01 AM   #60
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,044
Likes: 4,364 (2,450 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
What the fuck

Have you deliberatly missed my point in order to push the Palestinian victim narrative. And no unlike others on here my opinion of weapons doesnt change depending on who is holding them - Petrol bombs, rocks, fire extinguishers thrown from roofs can all kill - I dont care who you are or what your cause is if the other side shoots you for doing this tough shit - you were trying to kill and maim and protest doesnt justify that - even if I absolutely agree with your grevances


And how Fucking dare you insist my position is because they are brown - but again typical of DIF - someone disagrees with me shout Racist zionazi shill - then hes wrong and no debate required .

Read my posts again - theres right and wrong on both sides - I made that clear - But so its out there clear as day impossible to reinterperate

Where Israel shoots unarmed protesters it should be condemned but where those protesters arent in fact unarmed and are in fact armed Hamas operatives Israel is justified in shooting them.

Where unarmed protesters are killed because Hamas is using them as a human shield both sides need to be condemned

There you go it doesnt get simpler than that 5 times ive stated it - but oddly people here seem to read Both sides in wrong as - I fully endorse every action commited by Israel.

For the Record The old Longbow and the sling were superior weapons to the musket - the difference was ease of training - it took years to master the others - thats why armies adopted them.
And no if I was at waterloo I would have gone for a baker rifle - even slower than a musket to fire but reasonably accurate - and ive no training in slings or bows.


Oh and do fuck off with the Genocide narrative - the biggest problem in Palestine is that the population is exploding and resources are increasingly limited - especially with Israeli land and water theft.
Its the worlds shittest genocide if the population is increaisng exponentially
They are treated like shit and 3rd class peoples - and subject to oppression external and internal but its not a fucking genocide -

Its tedious now to keep repeating a position and pointing out facts to people who only want to believe 1 sides propoganda so I shall withdraw from the thread. Unless people wish to discuss developments such as below and not simply make false accusations and missrepresent my position because I havent swallowed the victim propoganda.

But before I go - a worrying development is Egypts reported response.

Egypt has been shown Israeli UAV footage (possibly watching it live) and listened to Hamas rhetoric and concluded - Hamas is in fact using the Palestinian people as decoys and shields to attack the fence.

Egypt has allegedly stated - If they kill you - no help from us - you started it your on your own.

Now I stated earlier the Egyptions etc dont give a shit about the Palis - they are just a good distraction - Problem at home then shout "quick look at what the Jews are doing" to divert attention and anger.
So an Arab country overtly taking a "screw you" position is unusual - but more worrying We all know the Izzies dont care about Pali losses - if they need to kill 50 (Palestinian) bystanders to kill the terrorist they will - despite rightful condemnation from the rest of the world. Egypts position amounts to giving the Izzies permission / or at least supporting them to do this.

That bothers me -If Hamas has alienated Arab support the Palestinian people will suffer until Hamas is weakened ( by Israeli attacks) sufficiently to lay low again.
I think you need to familiarise yourself with how genocide is offically defined by international treaties

Quote:
1945 Count 3 of the indictment of the 24 Nazi leaders at the Nuremberg Trials They (the defendants) conducted deliberate and systematic genocide—viz., the extermination of racial and national groups—against the civilian populations of certain occupied territories in order to destroy particular races and classes of people, and national, racial or religious groups, particularly Jews, Poles, Gypsies and others.[8][9]
Weird how they mention Jews for genocide but not Palestinians eh?
Purely coincidental

Quote:
1996 Irving Louis Horowitz, sociologist Genocide is herein defined as a structural and systematic destruction of innocent people by a state bureaucratic apparatus [emphasis in original]…. Genocide mean the physical dismemberment and liquidation of people on large scales, an attempt by those who rule to achieve the total elimination of a subject people.[28][30]
Quote:
2002 Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court Article 6 of the Rome Statute provides that "genocide" means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such (a) Killing members of the group; (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group
Quote:
2003 Barbara Harff Genocides and politicides are the promotion, execution, and/or implied consent of sustained policies by governing elites or their agents—or, in the case of civil war either of the contending authorities—that are intended to destroy, in whole or part, a communal, political, or politicized ethnic group
Quote:
007 Martin Shaw, sociologist Genocide is a form of violent social conflict or war, between armed power organizations that aim to destroy civilian social groups and those groups and other actors who resist this destruction. Genocidal action is action in which armed power organizations treat civilian social groups as enemies and aim to destroy their real or putative social power, by means of killing, violence and coercion against individuals whom they regard as members of the groups
Quote:
2016 John Cox, historian Genocide is the attempt to destroy any recognized, stable, and permanent group as it is defined by the perpetrator: [It] is a concerted effort to eliminate its individual members and to destroy the group’s ability to maintain its social and cultural cohesion and, thus, its existence as a group. The perpetrators’ genocidal goals -- i.e., intent, which is central to the 1948 UN definition but is often analyzed too legalistically and narrowly -- can be uncovered by examining policies, actions, and outcomes
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 17-05-2018 at 12:30 AM.
Likes: (2)
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:16 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.