Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 06-10-2013, 02:58 AM   #1
forrest22

Default Prince talks about Chemtrails

Prince talks about Chemtrails

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLsmZnDxJZs

a leaked document from Nasa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae1WUOUFdTs

Last edited by forrest22; 06-10-2013 at 03:06 AM.
forrest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:13 AM   #2
truth seeker 09

Mark Dice:

Prince talks chemtrails on PBS in 2009

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2017, 02:23 AM   #3
oz93666

Yep .... video in OP no longer works

In the video from ts , prince says as a kid they used to spray over the neighbourhood where he lived , and it made everybody angry ...

He certainly looks very weird and female in that video ....died in mysterious circumstances 6 years after that video.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2017, 09:20 AM   #4
bamboozooka

and reappears as his long lost sister who also looks very wierd
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2017, 12:03 PM   #5
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

In the video from ts , prince says as a kid they used to spray over the neighbourhood where he lived , and it made everybody angry ...

I think he was jumping forward in time to his adult years when he got to the part about all of a sudden seeing a lot of them and people being angry.
Old 24-04-2018, 07:37 PM   #6
truth seeker 09

bump
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 06:14 PM   #7
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
bump
Why? I mean you bump so many daft threads, what is your point?

Are you aware of The logical fallacy....

The Appeal to Celebrity?

Why should we listen to Prince anymore than the millions of aviation fuel experts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 06:38 PM   #8
breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Why? I mean you bump so many daft threads, what is your point?

Are you aware of The logical fallacy....

The Appeal to Celebrity?

Why should we listen to Prince anymore than the millions of aviation fuel experts?

Why do high altitude jet engines produce a “vapour trail” that spreads across blue sky creating a haze that blocks sun light ?

If vapour trails are an active occurrence due to the amount of air traffic, why did we have NO vapour trails in the sky for three consecutive days last week ?

Was there a world wide pilots strike for three days ?

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 08:41 PM   #9
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaker View Post
Why do high altitude jet engines produce a “vapour trail” that spreads across blue sky creating a haze that blocks sun light ?
Because that is sometimes what water does at altitude

Quote:
If vapour trails are an active occurrence due to the amount of air traffic, why did we have NO vapour trails in the sky for three consecutive days last week ?
Well gee, maybe the prevailing vapour content was not conducive to condensation.

Quote:
Was there a world wide pilots strike for three days ?
Google it. There's a wealth of simple explanations on contrails.
Quote:
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
Old 17-05-2018, 04:03 PM   #10
breaker

Quote:
Because that is sometimes what water does at altitude

Well gee, maybe the prevailing vapour content was not conducive to condensation

Google it. There's a wealth of simple explanations on contrails.
Planes run on fuel not water, if I were to boil a tank of water containing 10,000 gallons of water in my garden would it cause a localised fog?

No mate, there’s a wealth of unproven bullshit to play down chemtrails and never an official explanation.

Why has no trustworthy research group investigated chemtrails and released their true finding or proof that chemtrails are innocent contrails?

Can you explain why I’ve never come across any mention or explanation from MSM?

Full of questions ain’t I

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by breaker; 17-05-2018 at 04:22 PM.
Old 17-05-2018, 05:04 PM   #11
truegroup

Quote:
Planes run on fuel not water,
Water is produced as part of the exhaust process. How can you not know this?

Quote:
if I were to boil a tank of water containing 10,000 gallons of water in my garden would it cause a localised fog?
Do clouds form at sea level? If you did it during a period where fog was occurring, then yes

Quote:
No mate, there’s a wealth of unproven bullshit to play down chemtrails and never an official explanation.
You've got it arse backwards mate. Chemtrails is the unproven bullshit bit. There is plenty of explanation for contrails.

Quote:
Why has no trustworthy research group investigated chemtrails and released their true finding or proof that chemtrails are innocent contrails?
Yeah good idea Dear evil poisoners, please analyse the skies because some very daft people think you are using passenger jets for nefarious reasons

Quote:
Can you explain why I’ve never come across any mention or explanation from MSM?
Yes. Because chemtrails is a pile of shite and pandering to conspiracy delusions doesn't tend to be the done thing. Notwithstanding, if they DID do it, you people would call them liars
Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 17-05-2018 at 07:05 PM.
Old 17-05-2018, 05:18 PM   #12
breaker

Quote:
Water is produced as part of the exhaust process. How can you not know this?

I wondered what was dripping out of my exuast on the van, thanks

You've got it arse backwards mate. Chemtrails is the unproven bullshit bit. There is plenty of explanation for contrails.

What about my 10,000 gallons of boiling water.

Yeah good idea Dear evil poisoners, please analyse the skies because some very daft people think you are using passenger jets for nefarious reasons

I did not mention passenger jets.

Yes. Because chemtrails is a pile of shite and pandering to conspiracy delusions doesn't tend to be the done thing. Notwithstanding, if they DID do it, you people would call them liars
So why have you been here so long?

Who are you The fuckin mind squad?

Last edited by breaker; 17-05-2018 at 05:22 PM.
Old 17-05-2018, 07:05 PM   #13
truegroup

Quote:

Learn how to use the bloody quote function

Your boiling water turns to vapour. Why do you think exhausts rust?

So what the crap is forming chemtrails then, if not the very thing chemtrail believers say it is...passenger jets

I've been here so long because I have. If correcting stupid claims is the mind squad...then yes, that's me.
Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 17-05-2018 at 07:07 PM.
Old 17-05-2018, 07:22 PM   #14
breaker

Quote:
Learn how to use the bloody quote function

Don’t tell me what I should do.

Your boiling water turns to vapour. Why do you think exhausts rust?

That was not what I asked

So what the crap is forming chemtrails then, if not the very thing chemtrail believers say it is...passenger jets

Who mentioned passenger jets (again) ?

I've been here so long because I have. If correcting stupid claims is the mind squad...then yes, that's me.
And I could be here Even longer before I get a better understanding of chemtrails from you

You, thee all seeing and all knowing Oracle

Must be correct

Last edited by breaker; 17-05-2018 at 07:55 PM.
Old 17-05-2018, 08:04 PM   #15
breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
bump
Where?

Old 17-05-2018, 08:06 PM   #16
truegroup

Quote:
And I could be here Even longer before I get a better understanding of chemtrails from you
Right there is your problem. You see, you have this idea that there is an evil plot to flood the sky with chemicals from airplanes, that bizarrely you claim aren't passenger jets but something else

It's kind of like me saying something like....

"You will never be able to teach me more about fairies down the bottom of my garden"

I answered your stupid question about boiling water...

Quote:
if I were to boil a tank of water containing 10,000 gallons of water in my garden would it cause a localised fog?
Do clouds form at sea level? If you did it during a period where fog was occurring, then yes. Your boiling water turns to vapour.

Learn how to use the quote function, you are coming across as a bit dim.

Quote:
Full of questions ain’t I
Not questions, something else...
Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 17-05-2018 at 08:09 PM.
Old 17-05-2018, 08:26 PM   #17
breaker

Quote:
Right there is your problem. You see, you have this idea that there is an evil plot to flood the sky with chemicals from airplanes, that bizarrely you claim aren't passenger jets but something else

It's kind of like me saying something like....

"You will never be able to teach me more about fairies down the bottom of my garden"

I answered your stupid question about boiling water...

Do clouds form at sea level? If you did it during a period where fog was occurring, then yes. Your boiling water turns to vapour.

Learn how to use the quote function, you are coming across as a bit dim.

Not questions, something else...
I must be a bit fucking dim to be conversing with a know it all dimwit.

I ask questions to find facts to improve my knowledge.

You’ve already made your own truth in your own head. Good luck on that road.

Old 17-05-2018, 08:40 PM   #18
truegroup

Quote:
I must be a bit fucking dim to be conversing with a know it all dimwit.
Well to be fair.....we aren't conversing. You are asking daft questions and making whacky assertions. I'm doing my best to help your lack of knowledge.

Quote:
I ask questions to find facts to improve my knowledge.
Oh right. So the bit about pilot strike and the bullshit to "play down chemtrails"...that was you asking questions was it

Quote:
You’ve already made your own truth in your own head. Good luck on that road.

And so have you. Only your "truth" is from planet Batshit
Quote:
Old 17-05-2018, 08:49 PM   #19
breaker

Quote:
Well to be fair.....we aren't conversing. You are asking daft questions and making whacky assertions. I'm doing my best to help your lack of knowledge.

Oh right. So the bit about pilot strike and the bullshit to "play down chemtrails"...that was you asking questions was it

And so have you. Only your "truth" is from planet Batshit

I love you truyie XXX

Last edited by breaker; 17-05-2018 at 08:50 PM.
Old 17-05-2018, 09:10 PM   #20
breaker

Quote:

Fecking spoilt ponce.