Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 15-05-2018, 07:28 PM   #1
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Default Employers are monitoring computers, toilet breaks – even emotions

From microchip implants to wristband trackers and sensors that can detect fatigue and depression, new technology is enabling employers to watch staff in more and more intrusive ways. How worried should we be?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...y-watching-you

Frankie Boyle

Last edited by nofuture; 15-05-2018 at 07:30 PM.
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 07:59 PM   #2
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
From microchip implants to wristband trackers and sensors that can detect fatigue and depression, new technology is enabling employers to watch staff in more and more intrusive ways. How worried should we be?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...y-watching-you
How many of you had pets with microchip implants that had brain tumours? When I was a kid and we didn't have them I don't recall hearing about it as often as you do now.

So it's a no from me - add to that it's the mark of the devil if they stick a few 6's in there - if they won't employ you unless you agree to be monitored all the time even when you are home? Can you imagine? On a sickie they'd be saying - we know you were at the beach...
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 09:51 PM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
Can you imagine? On a sickie they'd be saying - we know you were at the beach...
its an indication of how they perceive you: as a resource

the answer is for people to become more self-reliant from the corporations while cooperating with like minded people
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 12:11 AM   #4
fromthatshow

That article is terrifying.
fromthatshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 01:37 AM   #5
the nine

They are buying your privacy for the hourly rate or salary you are paid.
We like to tag our possessions for safe keeping, we are their possessions by signature of the parent on birth certificate.

They won't need to force the chip, they only have to get the latest pop idols to sing about them in video me with good looking people, virtual sex, money and flash cars and they will pay for them!
If they market designer chips such as D&G and make ultra exclusive, the demand would go viral, especially if they had fast lanes at airports so very little queuing compared to the unchipped folks.
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 08:40 AM   #6
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
Can you imagine? On a sickie they'd be saying - we know you were at the beach...
Or worse, you've been feeling under the weather for a while but you really need the job to pay this, that and the other pushing yourself but the employer says you've been feeling tired, depressed and therefore you are not being productive even though you know you are performing OK. As a consequence, you'll lose out promotion, payrise.

And you lot will come back to this world AGAIN! By then it will be even worse.
You see why I am only concentrating on how not to come back to this world by delving into knowing how the Universe works.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 16-05-2018 at 08:43 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 07:50 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
They won't need to force the chip, they only have to get the latest pop idols to sing about them in video me with good looking people, virtual sex, money and flash cars and they will pay for them!
If they market designer chips such as D&G and make ultra exclusive, the demand would go viral, especially if they had fast lanes at airports so very little queuing compared to the unchipped folks.
yes they'll show the tech being used by hollywood stars in movies that glamourise it

Also they'll say to people who have lost their jobs to automation 'don't worry we will pay you universal basic income' but the catch will be that they must accept a national ID card to access the new digital currency

The ID card will be a passport, drivers license, bank card, and contain a chip that will allow you access to public transport, public buildings, healthcare and other goods and services and in order to access all of those things as well as all the 'smart' tech that will make up the 'internet of things' you will need to carry that card with the chip in

Then they will say ''as many people lose their card we have created a new wearable ID chip that you can wear around your wrist'' and they'll market that as a new more convenient and cool accessory

Then once people accept that they will say ''as many people lose their wristbands or damage them we have created a new cool implantable chip that is injected into your hand for maximum convenience...''

If anyone at any time then objects to any new government policy then government will tell them to stop protecting or else they will turn off their microchip thereby freezing them out of all access to digital currency, goods services, education, transport, healthcare, smart housing etc etc

TOTAL CONTROL
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2018, 01:56 PM   #8
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
yes they'll show the tech being used by hollywood stars in movies that glamourise it

Also they'll say to people who have lost their jobs to automation 'don't worry we will pay you universal basic income' but the catch will be that they must accept a national ID card to access the new digital currency

The ID card will be a passport, drivers license, bank card, and contain a chip that will allow you access to public transport, public buildings, healthcare and other goods and services and in order to access all of those things as well as all the 'smart' tech that will make up the 'internet of things' you will need to carry that card with the chip in.

You are so spot on there iamawave! I figured that out as soon as I was finding out more about how the robots will be taking all the jobs. I don't think the plebs will get any digital currency though- they will get water and energy rationed via those smart meters and tokens for food (and household goods like soap) rations, but yes a chip so they will go into the named supermarket to collect their monthly/weekly rations, which of course will be staffed by robots.

I don't know who quickly this will come but I hope I will be dead by then.

I'm 50 now, so I might just miss this dystopian future.

This says it all really:

Quote:
“You may never want to be chipped but if you’re a millennial, you have no problems. They think it’s cool.”
Millenials are so dumb!

Quote:
Then they will say ''as many people lose their card we have created a new wearable ID chip that you can wear around your wrist'' and they'll market that as a new more convenient and cool accessory.

Probably made by apple lol.

Quote:
Then once people accept that they will say ''as many people lose their wristbands or damage them we have created a new cool implantable chip that is injected into your hand for maximum convenience...''

If anyone at any time then objects to any new government policy then government will tell them to stop protecting or else they will turn off their microchip thereby freezing them out of all access to digital currency, goods services, education, transport, healthcare, smart housing etc etc

TOTAL CONTROL
What if someone is allergic to metals like me? I wonder what they'd do then eh. I'd have a severe allergic reaction- I can't even wear gold earrings or any kind of jewellery. Within 5 minutes I come out in severe itchy weals that if left in contact with my skin any longer weep and burn.

I can see loads of feral, abandoned people in the future just like in Brave New World.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote