Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 24-03-2018, 06:17 PM   #281
iamawaveofthesea

A Democrat Gets Rich, And Suddenly Discovers That Taxes Are A Drag…
Posted by Kane on March 23, 2018 11:36 pm

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...es-are-a-drag/
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 07:57 PM   #282
iamawaveofthesea

There is a 'jewish voice for labour' but is there a 'white voice for labour' group?

maybe its time there was one. if jewish people are allowed their own interest groups to work for their interests then maybe its time non jewish people had an interest group to speak for their interests

that would be 'equality' then wouldn't it?

maybe its also time for the creation of anti-white hate crimes so that the british police can start investigating some of the many anti-white hate crimes going on in this country
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 26-03-2018 at 08:01 PM.
Old 26-03-2018, 08:01 PM   #283
iamawaveofthesea

Labour is an 'anti-racism' party? But is it against anti-white racism?

Jeremy Corbyn apologises for ‘pain and hurt’ caused by antisemitism in Labour as Jewish leaders plan demonstration
Row concerns controversial mural in east London
Ashley Cowburn Political Correspondent
@ashcowburn
11 hours ago

On Sunday evening the Labour leader issued a statement, which read: “Labour is an anti-racist party and I utterly condemn antisemitism, which is why as leader of the Labour Party I want to be clear that I will not tolerate any form of antisemitism that exists in and around our movement.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8273506.html
Old 28-03-2018, 01:27 PM   #284
iamawaveofthesea

All the protests are being pushed down on society from above by the corporate media, governments, education system and billionaires...

Old 08-04-2018, 07:17 PM   #285
iamawaveofthesea

Lots of CIA agents are running as Democrats in the 2018 Elections. “One quarter of all the Democratic challengers in competitive House districts have Military-Intelligence, State(Spook) Department, or NSC backgrounds (all 3 are the same thing)
April 6, 2018 by IWB

The CIA’s “candidates are disproportionately favored by the Democratic Party apparatus, encouraged to run in districts that are the most likely takeover targets in 2018.”

The Russians aren’t robbing us of most of our taxes. Our own CIA-infiltrated “Defense” companies are robbing us. Who’s the real enemy?

An extraordinarily high 60 percent of our federal income taxes goes to the “Defense” industry each year, and it’s been like that since the early 1950s. That’s an incredible waste of money, not to mention epic Brain Drain.

The Republican Party has plenty of its own CIA puppets like Senators John McCain, Lyndsay Graham, Porter Goss, and a slew of others.

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/l...-department-o/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 08-04-2018 at 07:18 PM.
Old 13-04-2018, 07:57 PM   #286
iamawaveofthesea

A clear explanation of how Obama started the Syria mess and killed 600,000 people. On MSNBC!

Old 13-04-2018, 08:20 PM   #287
iamawaveofthesea

Jewish Labour Movement worked with Israeli embassy spy
Asa Winstanley Lobby Watch 12 April 2018

The Jewish Labour Movement acted as a proxy for the Israeli embassy, a document obtained by The Electronic Intifada reveals.

“We work with Shai, we know him very well,” the group’s director Ella Rose admitted to an undercover reporter in 2016, a transcript of the conversation shows.

Shai Masot was the Israeli embassy spy forced out of the UK after an undercover Al Jazeera investigation last year exposed him plotting to “take down” a senior UK government minister.

In a transcript of a conversation Rose had with an Al Jazeera reporter who was using the pseudonym “Robin,” Rose admits to working closely with Masot both before and after she was appointed executive director of the Jewish Labour Movement.

The transcript contains material that was not broadcast as part of Al Jazeera’s January 2017 film The Lobby which exposed Masot and cast light on the activities of pro-Israel groups in the UK.

The transcript reveals that the Jewish Labour Movement brought an Israeli delegation to the 2016 Labour Party conference on behalf of the embassy.

The delegation was presented as a group of young, left-wing Israeli activists.

But the day after the conference closed, a report in the Israeli newspaper Haaretz alleged that Israeli agents had been “operating British Jewish organizations” in a way that could “put them in violation of British law.”
https://electronicintifada.net/blogs...c2f9-290660781
Old 18-04-2018, 06:55 PM   #288
iamawaveofthesea

Zionist Labour Party MPs supporting the far-right and racist Netanyahu regime applauded for claims of anti-semitism that are neutering Labour criticism of Israel
Andrew Cheetham
12 hours ago

Both are connected to the Israel government-promoting Labour Friends of Israel network.

'Two Labour MPs have been given standing ovations in the Commons after speaking passionately about their own experience of anti-Semitic threats.

Luciana Berger said she had contended with abuse for 18 years after receiving her first piece of hate mail aged 19.

She told her party it had a "duty to the next generation" to confront the issue as "denial was not an option".

Ruth Smeeth said British Jews had a right to participate in public life as equals and would not be "bullied".

Addressing those who she said had dismissed claims of anti-Semitism as political smears, she said "we know what anti-Semitism is, we know where it leads, how dare these people suggest that".

Chakrabarti on Labour and anti-Semitism
During the parliamentary debate on anti-Semitism, a succession of MPs urged Jeremy Corbyn to act against offenders within the party.

Labour's communities spokesman Andrew Gwynne said "much more work needs to be done" on anti-Semitism, adding: "No political party has the monopoly on vice or virtue but we will put our house in order."

Repeating some of the insults and insinuations she had received firstly as a student activist and then MP for Liverpool Wavertree, Ms Berger said she said had been vilified as "paid-up Israeli operative", a traitor, an "absolute parasite", and told to "get out of the country and go back to Israel".'

Read more: Zionist Labour Party MPs supporting the far-right and racist Netanyahu regime applauded for claims of anti-semitism that are neutering Labour criticism of Israel

Labour MP Ruth Smeeth was funded by Israel lobby

'A lawmaker in the UK’s Labour Party who played a key role in this year’s manufactured anti-Semitism crisis maintained ties to the Israel lobby once she entered Parliament.

Official records show that Ruth Smeeth was funded by two ultra-wealthy figures from the same pro-Israel organization she once worked for. But these relationships have been overlooked by the British press, which have extensively reported on her allegations of anti-Semitic abuse at the hands of Jeremy Corbyn supporters.

The register for legislators’ financial interests shows that Smeeth declared a donation of £5,000 ($6,200) from Poju Zabludowicz’s company Tamares Real Estates in June last year. She declared a donation worth £2,500 ($3,100) from Trevor Chinn, former chair of the Kwit-Fit chain of motor garages, at the same time.

The financial link was first noted in the new issue of investigative magazine Notes From the Borderland.

Zabludowicz is the billionaire property speculator who was once reported to own 40 percent of downtown Las Vegas. He used his wealth, inherited from his Israeli arms dealer father, to establish BICOM, the Britain Israel Communications and Research Centre.

Chinn, who sits on BICOM’s executive committee, has long been a Labour donor, and has funded leadership rivals to left-wing, pro-Palestinian Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn.

Smeeth did not reply to The Electronic Intifada’s requests for comment.'

Read more ...

Luciana Berger is parliamentary chair of the Jewish Labour Movement – a group which lobbies for Israel and has strong links to the Israeli embassy

'Jewish Labour activists demonstrated in support of Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn on Monday afternoon in London.

Left-wing group Jewish Voice for Labour has praised Corbyn’s “consistent commitment to anti-racism” and condemned current right-wing attacks.

The show of support comes after two Israel lobby groups issued a call on Sunday to demonstrate against alleged anti-Semitism in the Labour Party, for which they hold Corbyn responsible.

But Jewish Voice for Labour has called an emergency rally as a counter-demonstration, accusing the Board of Deputies of British Jews and the Jewish Leadership Council of “playing party politics” ahead of May’s local elections.

Mick Davis, chief executive of the ruling Conservative Party, is former chairman of the Jewish Leadership Council – a leading part of the UK’s Israel lobby.'

Read more ...
https://www.davidicke.com/article/46...iticism-israel
Old 19-04-2018, 07:53 PM   #289
iamawaveofthesea

Members of Jewish community lodge 1,000 official complaints against Jeremy Corbyn
By Hayley Dixon
16 April 2018 • 7:13pm

Members of the Jewish community have lodged more than 1,000 official complaints calling on Labour to investigate Jeremy Corbyn over anti-Semitism.

The complaints, delivered to the party headquarters on Monday, allege that Mr Corbyn has brought the Labour party into disrepute by creating a “safe haven” for racists. .

The signatories add their names to a complaint lodged by the Campaign Against Anti-Semitism (CAA) earlier this month. The charity, which is considering legal action if Labour refuses to investigate, says that Mr Corbyn has failed to act to stamp out hatred for three years and now his party must show that they take the matter seriously.

The complaint also alleges that Mr Corbyn breached the party's conditions of membership and social media rules through his membership of online groups containing anti-Semitic material.

The 1,000 plus letters state: “Under Jeremy Corbyn, Labour has become a safe haven for racists. He is at home amongst them, having spent his political career seeking out and giving succour to Holocaust deniers, genocidal antisemitic terrorist groups and a litany of Jew-haters.

“Labour must lead by example and show that Jeremy Corbyn is bound by the same rules as Leader as he was as a backbencher.”

The complaints, many of which were signed during a protest organised by the CAA outside Labour’s HQ earlier this month, were addressed to Jennie Formby, the party’s General Secretary.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...aints-against/
Old 19-04-2018, 08:55 PM   #290
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
There is a 'jewish voice for labour' but is there a 'white voice for labour' group?

maybe its time there was one. if jewish people are allowed their own interest groups to work for their interests then maybe its time non jewish people had an interest group to speak for their interests

that would be 'equality' then wouldn't it?

maybe its also time for the creation of anti-white hate crimes so that the british police can start investigating some of the many anti-white hate crimes going on in this country
Wouldn't that be "non-semite", rather than "white"? The non-semite voice for Labour?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 09:01 PM   #291
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Wouldn't that be "non-semite", rather than "white"? The non-semite voice for Labour?
you'd need to ask progressives if when they say 'white people' they mean jewish and non jewish people combined...

If they do then perhaps they need to inject some nuance into their thinking as 'white people' aren't one monolithic block of people but rather a whole load of different peoples all with their own histories and cultural and religious baggage
Old 19-04-2018, 09:02 PM   #292
iamawaveofthesea

Old 22-04-2018, 11:49 AM   #293
iamawaveofthesea

“Left Cult” eats its own: Drag queens banned from parade because they might offend trans people… seriously
Friday, April 20, 2018 by: Ethan Huff

The LGBT community is having an increasingly difficult time catering to all of the conflicting interests of its members, as some of the more “traditional” icons are reportedly now butting heads with the “modern” ones.

Drag “queens,” it turns out, are now inherently offensive to the new wave of transgenders that are taking over the LGBT mafia because apparently men dressing up in stereotypical women’s garb might be seen as making fun of biological males who feel as though they’re actually women.

This “issue” has come to a head with Free Pride Glasgow, a famous LGBT pride event that takes place in the United Kingdom every year. Free Pride Glasgow has decided to ban all drag performances from its annual gathering in order to placate the feelings of transgenders, which naturally has outraged the many drag queens who have been performing at the event for many years.

Though it bills itself as being a “non-commercial” and “open-minded alternative” to the other LGBT pride events that also take place in Glasgow, Free Pride Glasgow had adopted this no tolerance policy against drag queens in order to support the LGBT community’s most marginalized people group: the gender confused.

There will be no more feathery boas and glittery footwear at this year’s Free Pride Glasgow, reports The Daily Wire, because ” the needs of the most marginalised groups within our community come first,” the group told The Independent.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-04-...ns-people.html
Old 22-04-2018, 01:19 PM   #294
iamawaveofthesea

How The Guardian Fulfills George Orwell’s Prediction of ‘Newspeak’
Eric ZUESSE | 19.04.2018 | SECURITY / WAR AND CONFLICT | WORLD / Middle East

On Sunday April 15th, Britain’s Guardian bannered "OPCW inspectors set to investigate site of Douma chemical attack” and pretended that there was no question that a chemical attack in Douma Syria on April 7th had actually occurred, and the article then went further along that same propaganda-line, to accuse Syria’s Government of having perpetrated it. This ‘news’ story opened [and clarificatory comments from me will added in brackets]:

UN chemical weapons investigators were set on Sunday to begin examining the scene of a chemical attack in the Syrian city of Douma, which had prompted the joint US, French and British strikes against military installations and chemical weapons facilities near the capital, Damascus.

The arrival of the delegation from the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) came as the Syrian military announced that it had “purified” [no source provided, but this — from 7 March 2018 — is the only source that existed prior to the April 14th missiles-invasion of Syria, and its meaning is very different: the region of eastern Ghouta, of which Douma is a part, after a two-month campaign that killed nearly 2,000 civilians [no source provided as regards either the number, or that all of them were ‘civilians’ and that none of them were jihadists or “terrorists"], following years of siege.

The propaganda-article continued directly:

“Units of our brave armed forces, and auxiliary and allied forces, completed the purification of eastern Ghouta, including all its towns and villages, of armed terrorist organisations,” the general command statement said.

No source was provided for that, but this sentence is a sly mind-manipulation, because here is what the Syrian Government’s General Command had actually said: "Statement of the Army General Command declaring Eastern Ghouta clear of terrorism” as headlined by the Syrian Government itself. In other words: the Guardian’s ‘journalist’ had substituted the word “clear” by the word “purify” and did this after having already asserted but not documented, that the Government had just completed “a two-month campaign that killed nearly 2,000 civilians.” When the Syrian Government announces that an area has been “cleared of terrorists (or of terrorism),” the US-allied propagandist uses the word “purify,” such as “purified the region of eastern Ghouta” or "the purification of eastern Ghouta, including all its towns and villages, of armed terrorist organisations.” But by the time that the reader gets there to “purification … of armed terrorist organisations," the reader has already been indoctrinated to believe that Syria’s Government is trying to “purify” land, or perpetrate some type of ethnic-cleansing.

Later, the article asserts that, "The OPCW mission will arrive in Douma eight days after the chemical attack, and days after the area fell to the control of Russian military and Syrian government forces. That delay, along with the possibility of the tampering of evidence by the forces accused of perpetrating the attack, raises doubts about what the OPCW’s inspectors might be able to discover.” However, a fierce debate is being waged over whether this was not any real “chemical attack” but instead a staged event by the jihadists in order to draw Trump back into invading Syria. In other words: any journalistic reference yet, at this time, to the event as “the chemical attack” instead of as “the alleged chemical attack" is garbage, just as, prior to the guilty-verdict in a murder trial, no journalistic reference may legitimately be made to the defendant as “the murderer,” instead of as “the defendant." That is lynch-mob ‘journalism’, which Joseph Goebbels championed.

The Joseph-Goebbels-following ‘journalist’ has thus opened by implying that the Russia-allied Syrian Government is trying to crush a democratic revolution, instead of the truth, that the US-allied Governments are trying to overthrow and replace the Russia-allied Syrian Government. It’s a big difference, between the lie, and the truth.
read on here https://www.strategic-culture.org/ne...-newspeak.html
Old 22-04-2018, 01:23 PM   #295
iamawaveofthesea

An Irish Singer who Railed against Indignities and Atrocities Cozying up with an American War Criminal
By Philip A Farruggio
Global Research, April 21, 2018

Channel surfing last night I came across something on C-Span that caught my attention. I saw the famous Irish singer, Bono, from U-2, sitting with none other than Junior Bush. What gives I asked myself? Then I did some research and came up with this, from last May of 2017:

Bono hangs out with George W. Bush at his Texas ranch

By David Caplan

Former President George W. Bush and U2 lead singer Bono at Bush’s ranch in Crawford, Texas, on May 26, 2017.

Lead U2 singer Bono made a pit stop Friday at former President George W. Bush’s ranch in Crawford, Texas, a few hours before his band’s sold-out concert in nearby Richardson.

“Bono is the real deal,” Bush wrote on Instagram, along with a photo of himself with Bono at the Prairie Chapel Ranch. “He has a huge heart and a selfless soul, not to mention a decent voice. @laurawbush and I are grateful he came to the ranch to talk about the work of @thebushcenter, @onecampaign, @PEPFAR, and our shared commitment to saving lives in Africa.”

Both men have been active in efforts to end the AIDS epidemic in Africa. Bush created PEPFAR, the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief, while Bono co-founded ONE, a global campaign and advocacy organization that rallies around AIDS awareness and anti-poverty initiatives.

So, there you have it, an Irish singer who railed against the indignities and atrocities leveled upon his people by the Brits, cozying up with a war criminal more horrific than any British leader!

Yes, nice of Junior Bush to finally show some decency for others in need.

Yes, nice enough for Bono to put his time (and hopefully his riches) in the work he is doing for those same folks in need.

I forget, did Junior Bush serve time (if not being executed) for his war crimes? Did Bono have a memory lapse and forget what transpired and still resonates with the creation of ISIL and other crazy fanatical groups?

This was all because of the Bush/Cheney gang’s illegal and immoral pre-emptive attack/invasion/occupation of the sovereign nation of Iraq? Does Bono really think that the millions of afflicted Iraqis and their mourning families should just say ‘Well, the evil one is now doing some good. C’est la vie.’

You see, this Bono/Bush Jr. collaboration is indicative of how mass apathy and mass amnesia operates.

We have seas of so called journalists who for years have only criticized the 2003 attack on Iraq not for that action- rather how the subsequent occupation was handled or ‘bungled’. So what they did, and what Bono has been doing, is in fact giving legitimacy to the ‘War on Iraq’. This is similar to the recent Trump administration’s missile attack on Syria.

Since no Russians were killed, and since it did not start WW3, well, it was OK. The illegal and immoral aspect of attacking another sovereign nation, without even the backing of the United Nations, becomes acceptable. Might makes right!

Reminds one of the old joke: A guy complains to his friend about his brother. “I cannot take it anymore. My brother is behaving like a chicken. He flutters his arms like one, wants to be fed seeds, and even makes sounds like a chicken. What am I to do?” His friend offers “Well, you have no choice. You have to have him placed in an institution.” The guy answers “I cannot do that.” “Why not” the friend asks. “Well, I NEED THE EGGS!”

Philip A Farruggio is a son and grandson of Brooklyn , NYC longshoremen. He has been a free lance columnist since 2001, with over 300 of his work posted on sites like Consortium News, Information Clearing House, Global Research, Nation of Change, World News Trust, Op Ed News, Dissident Voice, Counterpunch, Activist Post, Sleuth Journal, Truthout and many others. His blog can be read in full on World News Trust., whereupon he writes a great deal on the need to cut military spending drastically and send the savings back to save our cities. Philip has a internet interview show, ‘ It’s the Empire… Stupid’ with producer Chuck Gregory, and can be reached at [email protected]
https://www.globalresearch.ca/an-iri...iminal/5637192
Old 22-04-2018, 05:40 PM   #296
iamawaveofthesea

The Monologue: Virtue Signalling Charts! Political Correctness & Lampooning Generation Snowflake!

Old 04-05-2018, 09:26 PM   #297
iamawaveofthesea

The Establishment Strikes Back…

Posted by Kane on May 3, 2018 12:15 pm
Categories: Column 2

[email protected]: “This Mueller thing – it’s not a legal case anymore. It’s a political counter-revolution… The establishment is saying to the people, ‘You made a mistake in 2016 when you voted for an outsider. We’re going to get rid of the outsider.” pic.twitter.com/jMP2DMxsaB

— Fox News (@FoxNews) May 3, 2018
https://www.citizenfreepress.com/col...-strikes-back/

Tucker Left Speechless By Interview With Caputo…

Old 04-05-2018, 09:47 PM   #298
iamawaveofthesea

Old 08-05-2018, 06:21 PM   #299
iamawaveofthesea

Anti-Semitism. Orchestrated Offensive against Jeremy Corbyn in the UK
Orient XXI > Jonathan Cook > 8 May 2018

For months, a campaign has been aimed at destabilising British Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn, accused of anti-Semitism. The right-wing party, Tony Blair’s heir, and pro-Israel circles are targeting both Corbyn’s left-wing line and his support for the Palestinian people.

Britain’s opposition leader should have plenty on his plate at the moment, but Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn is spending much of his time instead putting out fires as he is attacked from within and without his party for failing to get to grips with a supposed “anti-semitism crisis” besetting Labour.

Late last month leading Jewish groups organised a large “Enough is enough” march on parliament, attended by prominent Labour MPs, to accuse Corbyn of siding with anti-Semites.

In response to the rally, Corbyn issued a statement acknowledging that “anti-semitism has surfaced within the Labour Party,” apologised and promised “to redouble my efforts to bring this anxiety to an end.”
Under Media Attack

But there are no signs that Corbyn’s problems are about to end. On April 17, he had to endure the bizarre spectacle of a parliamentary debate on anti-semitism convened by the Conservative government in which his own backbenchers spent hours lambasting their party and him as leader.

In fact, 18 months earlier, Britain’s parliamentary home affairs committee had found “no reliable, empirical evidence” suggesting Labour had more of an anti-semitism problem than any other political party.

But the anti-semitism claims should be understood in a wider context: of the backlash to Corbyn-led Labour Party.

From the moment of his surprise election by party members nearly three years ago, Corbyn has found himself under relentless attack from the British media, including the state broadcaster the BBC and the liberal Guardian newspaper.

His chief offence seems to be that he harks back to an era before Margaret Thatcher stamped a neoliberal orthodoxy on British politics, requiring the Labour Party under Tony Blair to reinvent itself as “New Labour” by renouncing its socialist, and even social democratic, roots.

Corbyn’s election as leader brought a surge of new members into the party, making it now the largest political party in western Europe.

Nonetheless, Corbyn’s MPs, most of them survivors from the Blair era, have been in near-permanent revolt, even forcing him in 2016 into a rerun of the leadership election, which he again won decisively.

But despite the attacks and dismal ratings, the Labour leader shocked his critics in the June 2017 election by nearly overturning the large Conservative majority. He won the largest share of the vote for Labour since 1997, when Blair enjoyed a landslide victory
Holes in the Narrative

For a while, Corbyn’s media critics and the Labour parliamentary party were stunned into silence. But in recent weeks they have revived concerns about anti-semitism more aggressively.

There is an unstated implication in the so-called “anti-semitism crisis”: that it has been triggered by Corbyn’s long-standing support for the Palestinian cause, his vehement opposition to imperial wars, and his historical sympathy for third-world liberation movements.

His critics have mostly left it unclear whether they are suggesting his worldview stoked a previously dormant anti-semitism in the party, or whether he has been secretly encouraging Jew hatred, despite his long and well-known record on anti-racism.

Though there have been isolated examples of anti-semitism among Labour party activists, as there are in any walk of life, Corbyn’s critics are making a far stronger claim. They argue that the Labour Party under Corbyn is uniquely vulnerable to, and infected with, anti-semitism.

Though it is rarely mentioned, a significant proportion of those who were summarily suspended,or expelled, for anti-semitism by a Labour party bureaucracy still dominated by anti-Corbyn Blairites were Jewish or had Jewish ancestry, such as Jackie Walker, Tony Greenstein, Cyril Chilson and Glyn Secker.

In one case, a respected Israeli Jewish academic based in the UK, Moshe Machover, found himself expelled until an outcry forced party leaders to grudgingly reinstate him.

The thread connecting these high-profile cases was that all of them were vocal critics of Israel.
read on here https://orientxxi.info/magazine/anti...in-the-uk,2446

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 08-05-2018 at 06:22 PM.
Old 15-05-2018, 09:44 PM   #300
iamawaveofthesea

Labour Friends of Israel, representing 80 Labour MPs, has been shamed into taking down its statement condoning Israel's massacre of unarmed Palestinians yesterday. Lest we forget, here it is again ...
Andrew Cheetham
12 hours ago

Labour Friends of Israel, representing 80 Labour MPs, has been shamed into taking down its statement condoning Israel's massacre of unarmed Palestinians yesterday. Lest we forget, here it is again. pic.twitter.com/M6sJwgaoVj

— Jonathan Cook (@Jonathan_K_Cook) May 15, 2018

https://www.davidicke.com/article/47...ay-lest-forget