Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 07-04-2018, 10:04 AM   #461
iamawaveofthesea

Are there too many students? Almost half of young people now go to universities which spawn dumbed down degrees that equip graduates for nothing in life, writes DAVID GOODHART
By David Goodhart For The Daily Mail
Published: 23:46, 6 April 2018 | Updated: 01:52, 7 April 2018

The helter-skelter expansion of higher education in the past 30 years is probably the single most profound change to British society in my lifetime.

Around two-thirds of our current universities have opened in that period as the proportion of young people going to university has increased from 15 to nearly 50 per cent.

Like most big and rapid changes, this transition from higher education for an elite to higher education for the masses has both its blessings and drawbacks.

The move away from an industrial economy and the increase in administrative and graduate-only occupations is one obvious consequence of the expansion.

The school system has also become more overtly focused on directing pupils into full-time academic study, while other forms of technical and vocational education, both at school and post-school, have struggled.

Less quantifiable are the political and cultural changes. The last election might have been the first in which the ‘university seats’ made a significant difference — there are now so many universities that almost 20 per cent of political constituencies have a substantial university-related vote.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5Byns3YVC
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Old 09-04-2018, 07:25 PM   #462
iamawaveofthesea

RACHEL JOHNSON: Think it is crazy to ban a male choir for being men? #metoo
By Rachel Johnson for The Mail on Sunday
Published: 01:52, 8 April 2018 | Updated: 09:28, 8 April 2018

Ello ’ello ’ello, have you heard the one about the police chief and the choir then? All together now (OK I’ll stop), it goes like this.

A Peter Goodman, Derbyshire’s top of the cops, wants women to sing in his force’s men-only choir. To my mind, it’s up there with ordering that Victoria’s Secret models must join the All Blacks or that Eskimo men should be picked for the Brazilian women’s beach volleyball team. It’s not even apples and pears. It manages to miss the point completely.

The chief constable announced that the Derbyshire Constabulary Male Voice Choir was no longer fit for purpose as it was – as you may have suspected – a male voice choir. This obviously won’t wash in our brave new unisex universe of #metoo and #genderpaygaps.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...#ixzz5CCltKiRP
Old 11-04-2018, 08:29 PM   #463
iamawaveofthesea

New Canadian Law To Jail and Fine People Who Refuse to Use ‘Xe’ and ‘Xir’ Pronouns; Students at Rally Commit Violence Against Resisters
April 10, 2018 by IWB

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/n...nst-resisters/
Old 18-04-2018, 06:45 PM   #464
iamawaveofthesea

EU Parliament Member Calls For Banning Political Parties that Criticize Immigration
The Alex Jones Channel
Complains that Muslims are being mistreated in Sweden
Paul Joseph Watson
PrisonPlanet.com
April 17, 2018

EU Parliament member Soraya Post has called for political parties that criticize mass immigration to be banned in Sweden.

Post, who is a part of the Feminist Initiative party in Sweden, complains that “the arrival of a very large number of migrants during the migrant crisis” has led to an increase in racism and that not enough is being done “to prevent racist and xenophobic attacks” against Muslims and other minorities.

“Sweden must ban organizations that spread hatred and advocate fascism, nazism and racism,” writes Post, before making it clear that she is referring to the Sweden Democrats, which is the country’s largest anti-mass immigration party and has a chance of winning the next election.

The Party, led by Jimmie Åkesson, is polling number one amongst people aged 18-34 and causing deep consternation for both the establishment in Sweden and the European Union.

“Just because there is now a more right-wing extremist party than the Swedish Democrats in Sweden, it does not mean that the Swedish Democrats are not racist and xenophobic,” writes Post. “The Swedish Democrats still have a continuous female-fidelity, homophobic, nationalist, racist and xenophobic policy, this has not been changed. Their policies are still not inclusive, it still excludes minorities. Normalizing the Swedish Democrats and their racist and sexist policies is unacceptable and a major threat to our democracy and human rights.”

She appears to be advocating for some kind of new kind of EU power to punish countries that “violate human rights” by failing to take hate crime seriously.

Post then brazenly calls for political parties she claims are “racist” to be banned altogether.
https://www.prisonplanet.com/eu-parl...migration.html
Old 18-04-2018, 06:47 PM   #465
iamawaveofthesea

Swedish students reported to security services for spreading facts about immigration
By Voice of Europe 17 April 2018
A group of students from a school in Umeå, have been reported to the police and the Swedish Security Service (SÄPO), for distributing a fact sheet about immigration, Fria Tider reports.

Presented were facts like: The real costs of immigration, the overrepresentation of migrants in violent crime statistics and the advantage illegal immigrants have by receiving dental care for very low tariffs. All statements referred to recent studies of which one of was the Pew Research Center’s Muslim population growth in Sweden.

Principal Anna Sundelin, of the Dragonskolan, contacted the police and SÄPO because according to her the action of the group is “terrible” and “racist”. “It is absolutely unthinkable that we have that kind of propaganda at our school,” she says about the fact sheet.

One of the involved students tells Fria Tider: “We weren’t ready to just sit still and roll our thumbs and do nothing while Sweden declines, therefore chose to make a fact sheet about the impact of immigration on our society. So we could inform other students.

Gymnasieungdomar skrev faktablad om invandring – anmäls till SÄPO av rektorn #svpol https://t.co/IFdDihmcep pic.twitter.com/1Knx0QJTzw

— Fria Tider (@friatider) April 15, 2018

Another student said: “It’s very worrying that the school chooses to contact the Security Police because some students have posted leaflets with facts”.

Principal Sundelin stated that the school has “zero tolerance” and that the management has published news about the fact sheet on the intranet so that students and teachers can report if more appear.

Earlier we reported about how a student of Stockholm’s Royal Institute of Technology, was suspended for publishing a fact sheet about the overrepresentation of migrants concerning sex crimes.
https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/04/sw...t-immigration/
Old 19-04-2018, 09:32 PM   #466
iamawaveofthesea

A Conversation on Race — Paul Craig Roberts
April 18, 2018

We often hear that we need a conversation on race. Considering that Americans are a brainwashed people living in a false history, such a conversation would resemble the one the Russians were expected to have with the British in regard to the Skripal poisoning: “Yes, we are guilty. We will pay reparations. Where would you like us to send Putin for trial?” In other words, the only acceptable race conversation in the US is one in which white people accept the accusation that they are racist and offer to make amends.

Considering that the only slavery experienced by any living black or white person is income tax slavery, race is an issue only because it has been orchestrated as an issue along with gender and sexual preference. These divisive issues are the products of Identity Politics spawned by cultural Marxism.

In real Marxism, conflict is class conflict. Workers and capitalists have different interests, and history is a struggle between material interests. The capitalist is the villain and the workers are the victims.

In the pseudo Marxism of Identity Politics, the white race is the villain, especially the white heterosexual male, and racial minorities, women, and homosexuals are the victims.

There is, of course, no such thing as a white or black race. There are many different nationalities of whites, and they have done a good job throughout history of killing each other. Similarly, there are many different black tribes and Asian ethnicities who also have fought more among themselves than with others. But all of this goes by the wayside, along with the fact that in the world the “racial minorities” are actually majorities and the “white majority” is actually a minority. There are more Chinese or Indians alone than there are white people.

But orchestrated histories are not fact-based.

The working class, designated by Hillary Clinton as “the Trump deplorables,” is now the victimizer, not the victim. Marxism has been stood on its head.

The American ruling class loves Identity Politics, because Identity Politics divides the people into hostile groups and prevents any resistance to the ruling elite. With blacks screaming at whites, women screaming at men, and homosexuals screaming at heterosexuals, there is no one left to scream at the rulers.

The ruling elite favors a “conversation on race,” because the ruling elite know it can only result in accusations that will further divide society. Consequently, the ruling elite have funded “black history,” “women’s studies,” and “transgender dialogues,” in universities as a way to institutionalize the divisiveness that protects them. These “studies” have replaced real history with fake history.

History as it actually happened is disappearing as those who tell the truth are dismissed as misogynists, racists, homophobes, Putin agents, terrorist sympathizers, anti-semites, and conspiracy theorists. Liberals who complained mightily of McCarthyism now practice it ten-fold.
read on here https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/201...craig-roberts/
Old 25-04-2018, 09:10 PM   #467
iamawaveofthesea

Schools go HANDS FREE! Staff replace traditional analogue clocks with digital ones in exam halls... because pupils can't tell the time

Digital clocks will be used after students complained they couldn't tell the time
Teachers argue that students need to be relaxed and not worried about the time
The news sparked a debate on Twitter with some users shocked that teenagers couldn't read an analogue clock

By Charlotte Dean For Mailonline
Published: 19:39, 24 April 2018 | Updated: 00:25, 25 April 2018

Analogue clocks will be removed from exam halls and replaced with digital ones because teenagers are unable to tell the time, claim head teachers.

Digital devices will be installed into exam halls because GCSE and A-level students complained that they were unable to read the correct time.

Students need to be as relaxed as possible in an exam and it adds to their stress if they cannot tell the time, Malcolm Trobe, deputy general secretary at the Association of School and College Leaders (ASCL), said.

He told the Telegraph: 'The current generation aren't as good at reading the traditional clock face as older generation.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5DilEdYYX
Old 25-04-2018, 09:11 PM   #468
iamawaveofthesea

Old 25-04-2018, 09:41 PM   #469
iamawaveofthesea

The Monologue: Royal Benefit Baby, Cultural Marxism, Jeremy Corbyn & St. Georges Day.

Old 26-04-2018, 08:56 PM   #470
iamawaveofthesea

‘You’ve lost the plot’: Nigel Farage shoots down ‘cry closet’ for anxious uni students
Published time: 26 Apr, 2018 16:01

Former UKIP leader Nigel Farage has accused America’s higher education of “losing the plot” after one of its universities set up a “cry closet” for students to lock themselves in when feeling anxious.

The closet – which has gone viral on social media – was introduced by the University of Utah after being designed by student artist Nemo Miller. It is supposed to be a safe place for students to “take a break” when they are feeling overwhelmed during the exam session.

A sign pinned to the door of the closet reads: “A safe place for stressed out students otherwise known as the Cry Closet. This space is meant to provide a place for students studying for finals to take a short 10-minute break.”

It also stated that only one person is allowed in at a time, and that people must knock before making their way into the narrow stand-up cubicle.

Farage blasted the white closet, which also contains teddy bears inside for students to hug, tweeting:

Cry closets replace safe spaces. Some American universities have lost the plot. pic.twitter.com/L1aOkBIPK9
https://www.rt.com/uk/425235-nigel-farage-cry-closet/
Old 26-04-2018, 09:42 PM   #471
iamawaveofthesea

74-Year-Old Swedish Woman Prosecuted For Criticizing Mass Immigration
Scandinavian country deals with dissent by punishing pensions for Facebook posts
Paul Joseph Watson
PrisonPlanet.com
April 26, 2018

A 74-year-old woman in Stockholm was prosecuted and fined for a Facebook post in which she criticized the number of African migrants arriving in Sweden.

According to the prosecution, the woman responded to an article about African immigrants by writing, “Why do these individuals not go home to Africa again.”

The woman also wrote other posts that the prosecution said were “negative to Muslims and immigration.”

The pensioner was convicted for “breach of opinion against a public group” and will now have to pay a fine of 12,250 SEK (around $1500 dollars).

Instead of having an honest national conversation about the impact of mass immigration, which has contributed to soaring violent crime and rape cases in the country, Sweden has instead embarked on a campaign of intimidation and censorship.

A 55-year-old man who wrote on Facebook that Muslim migrants, “account for a lot of gang crime in Sweden and other violent stuff like rapes” was put on trial and fined $1,265 dollars.

Another 65-year-old woman was criminally charged for “hate against a group of people” after writing on Facebook that mass immigration will cause Sweden’s IQ levels to fall to the level of goldfish.

In another case, a woman was interrogated by police, had her DNA taken and was subsequently imprisoned for the “crime” of sharing a joke meme about Islam on Facebook.

Last year, a 70-year-old Swedish woman was prosecuted for hate speech for saying she saw migrants setting fire to cars, something that happens all the time in Sweden.

According to Politico, “Shootings in the country have become so common that they don’t make top headlines anymore, unless they are spectacular or lead to fatalities.”

A private study of 4,142 rulings regarding sex-related crimes passed by 40 Swedish courts between 2012 and 2014 found that 95.6% of rapes were committed by men of foreign descent.

Two out of three rapes with aggravating circumstances were committed by newly arrived migrants or approved asylum seekers. Official crime statistics show that reported rapes have increased 34% in the last 10 years.
https://www.prisonplanet.com/74-year...migration.html
Old 26-04-2018, 10:06 PM   #472
iamawaveofthesea

Penn State says outdoors is “too risky” for student clubs… all activities must be held on campus
Wednesday, April 25, 2018 by: Jayson Veley

After nearly one hundred years of organizing outdoor activities, the Penn State Outing Club has been instructed by officials at Pennsylvania State University that they are no longer allowed to go outside on student-led trips due to safety concerns.

The decision to ban outdoors-focused activities on the grounds that they are too risky came from the university’s office of Student Affairs and Risk Management, which, according to Outing Club president Richard Waltz, never consulted them beforehand.

“Safety is a legitimate concern, but it wasn’t an open dialogue,” Waltz explained. So far, two other outdoor recreational clubs, including the spelunking Nittany Grotto Caving Club and the Nittany Divers SCUBA Club, have also been instructed to stop organizing outdoors-focused student trips.

“I can hardly blame Penn State for protecting itself against further litigation after a number of high-profile scandals in the past decade,” said Christian Platt, who will soon be replacing Richard Waltz as Outing Club president.

Still, there are a number of questions that are worth asking. First, if groups like the Penn State Outing Club have been organizing outdoors-focused activities for nearly one hundred years (since the club’s founding in 1920, to be exact), why is the school just now coming to the conclusion that the wilderness is too risky? Clearly, something has changed – either the outdoors has gotten exponentially more dangerous over the past one hundred years (which simply isn’t the case), or the school administration has become overly-cautious to the point where it is now making foolish decisions.

Second, how is it that Penn State doesn’t see the value in teaching young people about the outdoors? Millennials today are, in essence, becoming slaves to their cellphones and tablets, and rarely show any interest in outdoor activities that require them to disconnect for an extended period of time. Should Penn State really be discouraging a rare group of young people that does want to disconnect and spend their time hiking or camping rather than posting memes on social media? It seems as though the students in the Penn State Outing Club should be celebrated, not punished.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-04-...ent-clubs.html
Old 26-04-2018, 10:23 PM   #473
iamawaveofthesea

What If You Couldn't Remember Who or What You Are?
By Max Igan

The real problem with the education system today is that most people, most parents at least, simply don't look at it. They just don't bother to take the time to look at what their kids are being taught or how the lessons are being presented. The introduction of political correctness into academia, whereby "all are equal in the eyes of education," where there are no failing grades and everyone is a winner, essentially means that bright students are 'normalized', no one excels and the collective mind of the youth is effectively homogenized. Taught always to view themselves as part of a collective, to be fearful of any change, to view independent thought as irrational and abnormal, even potentially dangerous, to always seek help from the nanny state to address any concerns and to always respect authority, this serves to create a very easily controlled society in which all critical or creative thinking has been very effectively stifled.

To step back a couple of years by way of an example, this type of attitude and completely programmed dependence on the nanny state was in fact, very clearly seen in the minds of many British youth who were so fearful of the recent result in Britain's vote to leave the EU. Many took to "blaming" the older generation for being so "irresponsible" as to create such an "uncertain future" for them simply because they know of no other life prior to Britain becoming part of the EU and are so willing to believe the fear and government propaganda delivered to them by the controlled mainstream media during the process. It has also been seen in the recent stance of American youth calling for tougher gun laws in a plea for the State to protect them from the many shooting that are undoubtedly staged by the state themselves, and for this very purpose. As a result of Academic programming, many of today's youth view the nanny state as being all important. And the bigger the nanny then the more safe they believe they will be. Naturally, as with virtually every thought placed in the minds of the people by the state, such a notion is so far reversed to the actual truth as to belong to the realms of pure fantasy.

read on here https://www.davidicke.com/article/47...r-what-you-are
Old 03-05-2018, 07:06 PM   #474
iamawaveofthesea

Victory for free speech: Minister bans student trend of censoring controversial speakers in first intervention of its kind for 30 years

Universities will be penalised if they allow students to shut down speeches
Student groups are increasingly disrupting speeches they don't like
Victims include Germaine Greer, Peter Tachell, and Jacob Rees-Mogg
Feminists, Tory politicians, gay rights activists, even race campaigners targeted

By Eleanor Harding Education Correspondent For The Daily Mail
Published: 00:59, 3 May 2018 | Updated: 08:55, 3 May 2018

Student zealots will be banned from censoring controversial speakers on campuses following the first ministerial intervention on free speech in 30 years.

Sam Gyimah, the universities minister, has announced tough new guidance which will see institutions disciplined if they allow valid debates to be shut down.

He vowed to stamp out the 'chilling' trend of speakers being blocked from campuses simply because there is institutional hostility to unfashionable views.

It will be the first government intervention on the issue since the free speech duty was imposed on universities as part of the Education Act in 1986.

The new guidance will state that all speech must be welcome at universities, as long as it does not violate existing laws – for example, on encouraging terrorism.

Any institution in breach of the rules may be named, shamed or even fined by the new Office for Students (OfS) regulator, which also has the power to deregister universities.

It follows a number of high profile cases of attempts by student unions to censor feminists, Tory politicians, gay rights activists and even race campaigners over concerns they had 'offensive views'.

Union officials claim they must 'no-platform' anyone who might say something controversial because they have a duty to protect the feelings of students and provide 'safe spaces'.

But Mr Gyimah said a free exchange of ideas must be integral to universities and warned some people were shutting down views to suit 'their own ends'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5ET2EYIrx
Old 04-05-2018, 09:01 PM   #475
iamawaveofthesea

65% of Public School 8th Graders Not Proficient in Reading; 67% Not Proficient in Math
By Terence P. Jeffrey | May 1, 2018 | 11:29 AM EDT

(CNSNews.com) - Sixty-five percent of the eighth graders in American public schools in 2017 were not proficient in reading and 67 percent were not proficient in mathematics, according to the National Assessment of Educational Progress test results released by the U.S. Department of Education.

The results are far worse for students enrolled in some urban districts.

Among the 27 large urban districts for which the Department of Education published 2017 NAEP test scores, the Detroit public schools had the lowest percentage of students who scored proficient or better in math and the lowest percentage who scored proficient or better in reading.

Only 5 percent of Detroit public-school eighth graders were proficient or better in math. Only 7 percent were proficient or better in reading.

In the Cleveland public schools, only 11 percent of eight graders were proficient or better in math and only 10 percent were proficient or better in reading.

In the Baltimore public schools, only 11 percent were proficient or better in math and only 13 percent were proficient or better in reading.

In the Fresno public schools, only 11 percent were proficient or better in math and only 14 percent were proficient or better in reading.
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...not-proficient
Old 07-05-2018, 05:56 PM   #476
iamawaveofthesea

"Free Speech Is Diversity!" - Tucker Carlson Discusses Free Speech

Old 08-05-2018, 06:34 PM   #477
iamawaveofthesea

A million more UK children in poverty than in 2010 – study
About 3.1 million children of working parents now below breadline after government’s benefit cuts, according to TUC
Press Association
Mon 7 May 2018 00.01 BST

The number of children growing up in poverty in working households will be a million higher than in 2010, a new study has found.

Research for the TUC estimates that 3.1 million children with working parents will be below the official breadline this year.

About 600,000 children with working parents have been pushed into poverty because of the government’s benefit cuts and public sector pay restrictions, according to the report by the consultancy Landman Economics. The east Midlands will have the biggest increase in child poverty among working families, followed by the West Midlands and Northern Ireland, the research found.

Frances O’Grady, the TUC general secretary, said child poverty in working households had shot up since 2010. “Years of falling incomes and benefit cuts have had a terrible human cost. Millions of parents are struggling to feed and clothe their kids,” she said.
https://www.theguardian.com/society/...y-than-in-2010
Old 09-05-2018, 10:18 PM   #478
iamawaveofthesea

Parents Are Told To “Stand Down” As Vulgar Sexual Acts Taught In The Classroom
Leftist teachers have continued to push their pro-LGBT agenda onto students, and it’s worse than ever before.

Angry parents have often chosen to opt their children out of the “sex ed” classes, which regularly teach vulgarity and promiscuity to students.

But one school took extreme measures to overrule parents, and you won’t believe what they did.

Mommy Underground has continued to report on the gross abuse of teachers forcing their pro-LGBT lessons onto students.

Kindergartners were forced to sit through a “transition” ceremony.

Other teachers were chastised for using gender pronouns when referring to their students.

And as Mommy Underground previously reported, one mom had enough and even organized a “Sex Ed Sit Out”.

But one school has pushed the envelope and is teaching students everything from abortion and how to be sexually active and still keep one’s “virginity.”

LifeSite News reported:

“California enacted the California Healthy Youth Act in 2015, but only now are its controversial provisions starting to take effect in classrooms.

Under the auspices of health, the law says it will equip students to develop “healthy attitudes” on “gender [and] sexual orientation,” among other things.

It also says it will inform students about the “effectiveness and safety of all FDA-approved contraceptive methods,” and facilitate “objective discussion” about “parenting, adoption, and abortion.”

RedState contributor Kira Davis, a resident of Orange County, California, warns that among the teaching materials approved for use under this law are a study guide for the transgender children’s book I Am Jazz, as well as a “sexual health toolkit.

This “toolkit,” funded in part by the George Soros-connected Tides Center, offers kids tips on using sex toys and anal lubricant. It defines “anal intercourse,” “phone sex,” and more as “common sexual behaviors.”

And the worst part is, parents are forbidden to opt their children out.

This means, even if parents object to what is being taught to their children, they are not allowed to shield their children from the “sex ed” lesson.

Yet again, children are thrown into the middle of a raging culture war.

Parents should have every right to protect their children from a false “sex ed” curriculum.

But according to California, school officials believe leftist teachers should trump parental rights.

LifeSite News continued:

“Davis notes that the California Healthy Youth Act expressly protects parents’ rights to “excuse their children from participation” in sex education courses without penalty of any kind, because “parents and guardians have the ultimate responsibility for imparting values regarding human sexuality to their children.”

The Orange County school district apparently interprets this differently.

In a memo dated March 29 to the Orange County Board of Education, Orange County Department of Education general counsel Ronald Wenkart says that the law’s opt-out provision “does not apply to instruction, materials, or programming that discusses gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, discrimination, harassment, bullying, intimidation, relationships, or family and does not discuss human reproductive organs.”

Leftist teachers need to remember one critical thing – parents are in charge of children, not teachers.

To teach such vulgar acts to children is shameful. And to tell parents their children have to sit through the lesson is even worse.

What are your thoughts on California teaching about promiscuity and abortions to children?

Do you think parents should have the right to pull their children out of “sex ed” classes?

Tell us your thoughts in the comments below.

And to stay current on the latest Mommy Underground stories, follow us on Facebook and be sure to like and share our posts!
http://mommyunderground.com/parents-...the-classroom/
Old 14-05-2018, 03:57 PM   #479
iamawaveofthesea

Political Correctness is Driving Britain Insane

Old 15-05-2018, 09:41 PM   #480
iamawaveofthesea

becoming a parody of themselves

latest craze amongst style obsessed, millenials who are apparently not having as much sex as previous generations: the extreme cut out jean....a snip at £122 (pardon the pun)