Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 09-04-2018, 01:18 PM   #341
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
so the british are pushing the occupation of space too, which raises the question of whether or not the whole skripal poisoning and resultant blaming of russia is really just a way to generate support for the weaponisation of space to combat the threat of the russian bogeyman...

Space War? Theresa May must prepare RAF to battle Russia in SPACE, warns Air Force chief
THERESA May must prepare the UK for a war in space as Russia “challenge our global networks”, the head of the RAF warned yesterday.
By Thomas Hunt
PUBLISHED: 01:48, Wed, Mar 28, 2018 | UPDATED: 03:03, Wed, Mar 28, 2018

Air Chief Marshal Sir Stephen Hillier said we live in a time when "the global networks we rely on are being challenged by Russia and other states".

He said this includes the Global Positioning System (GPS), a constellation of satellites, which could be jammed by an adversary such as the Kremlin, ultimately impacting life on the planet.

Following a lecture at the Royal Aeronautical Society in London, Sir Stephen said there are international rules and protocols in space that should stop a full-scale conflict happening.

But he warned: "We have potential adversaries like Russia who are disregarding that rules based international system and exploiting environments in whatever way they feel they can to their advantage.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/93...tephen-Hillier
lol, fight them in space. With all the cutbacks they might as well stick a catapult on a bi-plane
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 05:04 PM   #342
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
lol, fight them in space. With all the cutbacks they might as well stick a catapult on a bi-plane
its more about what you can beam down or fire from space i guess

even a catapult launched pebble would cause some damage when fired from that height!
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2018, 08:30 AM   #343
raburgeson

The history of our species is hidden. Lies by the governments is the main cause but, they have no idea of the truth because of lies to them by ET species. I want you to put you attentions upon a few of articles and what is taught.

Check out junk DNA, attack on island off the coast of Brazil, poison in our food chain, and 1.8 million year old corps found in Russia. This is a start for what I am going to tell you.

I bring up another important article, USA reveals it has medicine that creates super soldiers with 3X the IQ. And now I will start. The food we eat is poison to begin with. This happened far in the past. The food we eat on Earth is not the food we thrive on. Why is it our DNA is worth fortunes in space? With all the stolen tech from us other species can't elevate themselves. They have been trying by studying. The prison walls they made for us are mostly down. The energies entering the Earth is going to trigger the (Junk DNA). Our cell walls are going to increase in thickness. So, they send down their scientists to (help) us. We get more poison in our foods to shorten our lives and attack our minds so we do not advance. (See statement made by Corey Good and David Wilcock that they do not want the Earth to advance.)

What was so important that an attack was made on the island off the Brazil coast? First they were in an area that gave them healthy doses of energy they had been shielding from us for eons. Second their food was sufficient to turn on some of the (Junk DNA) and energize the third eye. Now I did it, I mentioned the third eye. Other mention of the third eye does not come from an alien race. It is specific to our own race. That eye on the pyramid has nothing to do with the interlopers camped out on the moon. Check out the controller on Mona Lisa's head, the Mona Lisa from the moon. Of course the propaganda says she is evil and all that crap but ignore that and look. Ascend from a flash of the sun in an instant? Now how could that be? Don't deny now think.

Our children are under chemical assault from the air, water, and food. This is by design. The pills they invented to make the super soldiers had an origin from these so called benevolent ETs. Just enough to sway the outcome of a war but temporary so the entire human race would not benefit from long range effects.

This is a heads up that the lies go beyond the levels of the other sheeple that think they are illuminated. Beware the Aliens who have been well aware of the evil they have locked the earth with for eons. They are into control in a way you have never seen. Even if the government becomes aware they will not realize the full scope. This new religion they are trying to force upon us now has 18 commands instead of ten. Apparently they feel the need to upgrade one of the controls they have placed on Earth. Right now they live in fear, how much of our true existence will we gain and how fast.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2018, 04:11 PM   #344
iamawaveofthesea

Third Eye Pineal Gland: The Biggest Cover Up in Human History

Old 14-05-2018, 05:46 PM   #345
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
I think this is true. Graham Hancock presents the case that this flooding is responsible for major geological formations on a scale that is incredible. I live in the 'Great Lakes State' and when I think of how completely flooded this state must have been it's incredible. I think Michigan was basically a pine-forest swamp surrounded by a super-lake. Out my door a medium sized river flows but the presumed former banks on either side the river are enormously larger. It seems like the river must have been hundreds of times bigger at some point.
You must also consider mining on a god like scale in USA 400,000 - 300,000 years ago..
take a look at the grand canyon and surrounding areas..looks remarkably like giant open cast mining to me sup'
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2018, 05:48 PM   #346
the nine

Quote:
its more about what you can beam down or fire from space i guess

even a catapult launched pebble would cause some damage when fired from that height!
Meteors are the favourite weapon of the Annunaki..its what they roll out when they mean business on a large scale..

Floods for total wipeout
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 15-05-2018, 01:07 AM   #347
the nine

Quote:
Like I said before, the harp is not a purely jewish symbol. Stop being so lazy and check it out. The fact is that the harp in the royal coat of arms represents Ireland but no you just have to work in some jewish angle dont you.

You are trying to dictate to me about lineages using basically mythology.
I think you need to find the hidden truth, the truth that libraries have burned to conceal..
Bring something to the table, what you parrot is the education systems history, we've all heard it before, it was fake then and fake now..
Perhaps the people who would appreciate your 'criticism' are posting on a .gov website or perhaps the 'permitted' comments on a bbc news website.

This country was taken over after Cromwell done his dirty deeds, go and get a clue ffs
Old 15-05-2018, 01:16 AM   #348
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Despite not having state of the art computing and being sidetracked by phones look at our civilization as a whole. We have gone from goat carts to jets and high speed rails. It is no secret that they have computer designs ten generations ahead and that is just the limit of what we are allowed to know. This is just one example.

Now let's look at the possibilities of previous advanced civilizations. Many archeologists recognize there have been some, some far advanced from our own. They are not adding in possible alien or other species helping. I do admit the Mars war story and the exploded planet may be true. That could have been a human war, who is more warlike than we the people of Earth?
The beings that created us maybe?
Old 19-08-2018, 11:28 AM   #349
iamawaveofthesea

'may' have been discovered or 'has' been discovered? very vague!

Second ancient Egyptian sphinx may have been discovered near Valley of the Kings, experts say
Statue dating back possible 4,000 years unearthed by construction workers improving city road

Colin Drury
@colin__drury
Saturday 11 August 2018 15:45

A second Egyptian sphinx may have been discovered by construction workers improving a major road in the city of Luxor, officials say.

The statue – said to have a lion’s body and human head – was unearthed between the two famed Nile-side temples of Karnak and Luxor.

It is about six miles from the Valley of the Kings, the burial place of Egypt’s ancient pharaohs.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8487586.html
Old 21-08-2018, 06:54 PM   #350
JustMe418

Quote:
'may' have been discovered or 'has' been discovered? very vague!

Second ancient Egyptian sphinx may have been discovered near Valley of the Kings, experts say
Statue dating back possible 4,000 years unearthed by construction workers improving city road

Colin Drury
@colin__drury
Saturday 11 August 2018 15:45

A second Egyptian sphinx may have been discovered by construction workers improving a major road in the city of Luxor, officials say.

The statue – said to have a lion’s body and human head – was unearthed between the two famed Nile-side temples of Karnak and Luxor.

It is about six miles from the Valley of the Kings, the burial place of Egypt’s ancient pharaohs.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8487586.html
I bet there are loads of buried things still out there. Abu Simbel, for example, hasnt been uncovered that long historically and if something that big can be buried by the sand then you can bet a lod of smaller stuff is just waiting to be discovered.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 21-08-2018, 06:55 PM   #351
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Meteors are the favourite weapon of the Annunaki..its what they roll out when they mean business on a large scale..

Floods for total wipeout
Yet it has never really succeeded
Old 21-08-2018, 07:57 PM   #352
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I bet there are loads of buried things still out there. Abu Simbel, for example, hasnt been uncovered that long historically and if something that big can be buried by the sand then you can bet a lod of smaller stuff is just waiting to be discovered.
the problem is who gets to excavate in the first instance?

everytime i learn of a different site of pre-historic importance in britain I find that something has been moved or altered and that invariably the royal society of antiquarians has been in their digging away before anyone else

I suggest they are freemasons
Old 21-08-2018, 08:13 PM   #353
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
oh there's plenty of money for things like CERN or war or space armies...
Old 21-08-2018, 08:39 PM   #354
JustMe418

Quote:
oh there's plenty of money for things like CERN or war or space armies...
Not in the UK
Old 21-08-2018, 08:42 PM   #355
JustMe418

Quote:
the problem is who gets to excavate in the first instance?

everytime i learn of a different site of pre-historic importance in britain I find that something has been moved or altered and that invariably the royal society of antiquarians has been in their digging away before anyone else

I suggest they are freemasons
I disagree. Often sites are disturbed by people looking for items to sell, amateurs and tomb robbers, etc. Look at whats going on at Petra for example, where bedouins still loot the desert for artefacts to sell on the antiquities black market.
Old 21-08-2018, 08:44 PM   #356
Oreironstar

Quote:
I disagree. Often sites are disturbed by people looking for items to sell, amateurs and tomb robbers, etc. Look at whats going on at Petra for example, where bedouins still loot the desert for artefacts to sell on the antiquities black market.
I Disagree
Straw man much?
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 08:48 PM   #357
Oreironstar

Quote:
You've a habit of offering up these straw bundles.....
Trying to start fires?
Old 21-08-2018, 08:52 PM   #358
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreironstar View Post
You've a habit of offering up these straw bundles.....
Trying to start fires?
Well it looks like the only person trying to start something is you. I guess you cant handle peoples views and opinions and only look for the comfort of people who conform to your own belief bubble.
Old 21-08-2018, 08:53 PM   #359
Oreironstar

Quote:
Well it looks like the only person trying to start something is you. I guess you cant handle peoples views and opinions and only look for the comfort of people who conform to your own belief bubble.
Old Hat dude
ive seen you operate

its not even going to take up my time..
Calling a Turnip ..A Turnip

Last edited by Oreironstar; 21-08-2018 at 08:54 PM.
Old 21-08-2018, 08:55 PM   #360
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreironstar View Post
Old Hat dude
ive seen you operate

its not even going to take up my time..
Calling a Turnip ..A Turnip
Well if you are going to be a tool you can join my block list. You never have anything worth reading anyway.