Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 10-10-2016, 01:10 PM   #81
decim

A. C. Linton Blair

A cohencidence.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 02:12 PM   #82
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
A. C. Linton Blair

A cohencidence.
Naughty!
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 05:33 AM   #83
356dhg222
Banned

The refugee crisis was created by jewish intellectuals at the beginning but the Rothschild rabbinical billionaire jewish family has recently admitted to being the true leader of it as they are with anything jewish. They are the self admitted king of the jews that control most of the Federal Reserve along with the oppenheimers, warburgs, etc. Macron was elected because Rothschild has such a strong influence in France and Macron was selected to keep the immigration agenda afloat in France as the refugee crisis is only another way to weaken the goyim (non-jew) so that the Shekel/Money can be obtained through easier and more open methods. This is what the Torah commands to do, obtain Moloch/money at no matter the cost, no matter if it be an illegal or legal method. How do refugees weaken a nation? Most are Somalis from Africa, along with race mixing propaganda which has been promoted by jewish intellectuals for a century, extremist Muslims that want to institute Sharia Law keep us distracted from solving all of the problems we had before these terrorists came into our countries. So it weakens the nations in both of those ways very thoroughly.
356dhg222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2017, 08:34 PM   #84
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 356dhg222 View Post
The refugee crisis was created by jewish intellectuals at the beginning but the Rothschild rabbinical billionaire jewish family has recently admitted to being the true leader of it as they are with anything jewish. They are the self admitted king of the jews that control most of the Federal Reserve along with the oppenheimers, warburgs, etc. Macron was elected because Rothschild has such a strong influence in France and Macron was selected to keep the immigration agenda afloat in France as the refugee crisis is only another way to weaken the goyim (non-jew) so that the Shekel/Money can be obtained through easier and more open methods. This is what the Torah commands to do, obtain Moloch/money at no matter the cost, no matter if it be an illegal or legal method. How do refugees weaken a nation? Most are Somalis from Africa, along with race mixing propaganda which has been promoted by jewish intellectuals for a century, extremist Muslims that want to institute Sharia Law keep us distracted from solving all of the problems we had before these terrorists came into our countries. So it weakens the nations in both of those ways very thoroughly.
Spot on and well said ..... all of it.
Old 30-06-2017, 08:59 PM   #85
roastpotatoes
Inactive

As far back as the beginning of the last century the Jewish Rothschild family has been promoting immigration into the United Kingdom

From Bibliography:

Jewish Year Book, 1904-5 (5665).

"Lord Nathan (Nathaniel) Meyer Rothschild is a governor of the Bank of England and a presiding officer of many great corporations.

In 1902 he was appointed a member of the Royal Commission on Alien Immigration, an office that brought him in touch with the late Theodor Herzl, whose East-African project he endorsed.

He offered positive and outspoken resistance to the bills proposed in Parliament for the restriction of alien immigration.

He has always been a liberal contributor to funds for the relief of the persecuted in Russia and elsewhere; he is a supporter and an officer of most of the communal charities, and a dispenser of private charity on a large scale, and is especially interested in the Jews' Free School, of which he is president and which owes its position to his benefactions. He holds the communal offices of president of the United Synagogue and warden of the Great Synagogue (the most typically Orthodox English synagogue in London), and is regarded as the lay head of the Jewish community of England.

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/ar...schild#anchor1
Old 15-12-2017, 08:30 AM   #86
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
I haven't listened to it all yet. Posting for information. David mentions Dr Richard Day also.

https://drrichardday.wordpress.com/
I watched this in full yesterday. It's an excellent presentation, and I dare say most migrants would agree.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 08:31 AM   #87
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
I watched this in full yesterday. It's an excellent presentation, and I dare say most migrants would agree.
(Unless they're ISIS types, of course.)
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2018, 11:57 AM   #88
elshaper

Interesting.
This is in Vancouver but same scenario as in London. Many places are kept empty as investment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZs2i3Bpxx4

Then this is in Australia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSxUKVAUoDo
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote