Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 23-06-2017, 09:12 PM   #1
techman

Default British Wildman (Bigfoot)

Recently I've been fascinated by the thought that an upright ape-man resides in the UK. I've mentioned the theory a few times on here but got back a very skeptical and negative response, stating the usual "they can't exist here, the UK is far too densely populated to hold a population of them", etc. However, having come across a few YT channels with a number of UK Bigfoot research groups, I'm more open to the possibility that there could be such a creature. There's a couple of "researchers", one in particular is a woman named Deborah Hatswell who's set up a blog and map of reported sightings across the British Isles and Ireland. There are some interesting reports, even from places not far from where I live. Tree structures, pinned tree arches, X's, branches struck in the ground for a no apparent reason, grunts heard, wood knocks heard, etc, all known Sasquatch activity that have been documented and reported from the U.S.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2017, 10:57 PM   #2
mranderson

those in the know in north america ( the first nations people ) believe it is not a physical creature but a spiritual being able to manifest itself if it wishes for the human eye to see

and vice versa able to move in and out of this realm as it wishes

almost a spirit , but also material

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 07:52 AM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

Inter-dimensional beings manifesting on leylines and vortex points

A famous example is the grey man of ben macdui in the scottish highlands
Old 25-06-2017, 03:01 AM   #4
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Inter-dimensional beings manifesting on leylines and vortex points

A famous example is the grey man of ben macdui in the scottish highlands
See this is another aspect of this overall research so often completely ignored.

The way in which we have been systematically instructed to ignore our connection to the Earth in favour of the boogeyman in the sky and promises of divine revelations after death not during life.

We have been up rooted so to speak , dis connected from our natural affection for the Earth and it's energies. We are told for example with Codex Alimentarius that herbal remedies and plant lore are dangerous and to be expelled from human knowledge ( again ). Yet not told that many of the remedies espoused by big pharma come from extracting the mechanisms by which plants and herbs can heal us if used correctly.

Nobody remember the big search for a cure for cancer in the Amazon ? Anybody think they came up empty handed ? Or devoid of any cures for anything at all ? Or just purposefully forgotten about and used for personal gain again ?

While the masses focus on the latest pair of tits or ass , the upper echelons of the Pyramid remained close to these naturally occurring powers and knowledge and abuse them for their own gain. They understand perfectly well as above so below is a real causal effect.

Yet have hammered it into the minds of the populace that we are separate from the Earth , not of it , superior to it.

Icke once used some words that are well known to those with even a glancing interest in the nature worshippers.

Quote:
In the world but not of it
As an aside , I am convinced that if children who displayed signs of being psychic were given the time and encouragement to develop these skills human understanding would take a giant leap within a generation or two. If there were academies for those who display natural abilities ( seeing spirits as a child is the biggest give away ) we would all be better of for it. Not some Hogwarts academy scenario , but almost like this.

However , instead of that , all children are put through the logic grinder and come out as failures or successes depending on how well they scored on the states obedience scale.

It's no wonder we are in so much bloody trouble. The majority of us never even grow a single vegetable much less begin to align themselves with natural energies for more than a brief second ( we all do this without even thinking and the best example I can give is going to the ocean and feeling incredibly small and humbled in your thoughts - this to me is the first step of grounding yourself and after that comes the clarity of thought we so much miss in our daily hustle to remain state approved beings )

please excuse the waffle - I hope it does go some way to agreeing that there indeed could be a British wildman so to speak , one who is in this world but not of it.

A part of us yet one we are not encouraged to seek any more.

Old 26-06-2017, 06:36 AM   #5
raburgeson

That is one thing that makes AI interesting. It has no programing. Now I know you will say AI itself is a program. We have a simple one here, it uses logic gates and has no preconceptions. It only has the gigantic data base to sort through and draw conclusions. It said everything fits together if big foot is moved into the alien category. However, being a human filter of the answers I believe that biologically designed creatures are being set loose to harass humans in areas that some are hiding secrets in. It looks like part of agenda 21 to me. UK in the past has no trouble with big foot. Apes do not like to swim far. Does it make sense that big foot show up in the UK? Would it make better sense that big foot was biologically constructed and set loose?

Last edited by raburgeson; 26-06-2017 at 06:37 AM.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 07:14 AM   #6
mranderson

Maybe we are the aliens. :/

Old 28-06-2017, 10:07 AM   #7
techman

I think there's a big difference between the Ben McDhui phenomena and physical encounters with an upright human/apeman. As far as I know, there has been no actual account of the Grey man of Ben McDhui describing an human/ape entity or shape other than strange experiences involving sudden fear and a ghostly form. With the mass amount of accounts of the Wildman (bigfoot, sasquatch, Yowie, Yeti, Almas, and even the Woodwose in the UK), there is described by eyewitnesses a large, very tall, bipedal, hair covered human-ape like creature, often at times leaving behind a foul odour with tree structures and sometimes leaving footprints.

The ape-man reports, particularly so in Britain, may well indeed be of something not fully flesh and blood and more inter-dimensional, but I don't think the many wannabee Bigfoot researchers out there will accept that. I think we all want to believe there's an unknown ape-man out there living in the British countryside, using the green corridors to evade detection and travel from one place to another. Ever since I heard about the possibility of the UK Wildman I've become somewhat fascinated with my local woods and I often wonder if there could be something in there. I have come across some strange treer structures which look very much like the documented Bigfoot tree structures found in the U.S. Of course this could down to bushcraft, but I don't think that sort of thing goes on in that particular woods.

Last edited by techman; 28-06-2017 at 10:12 AM.
Old 05-08-2017, 06:08 AM   #8
techman

I don't quite know what to make of all the apparent numerous British Bigfoot research groups and YouTube channels. Type in UK Bigfoot research on YT and you'll be surprised there are quite a few. I wonder why there are so many "researchers" coming out of the woodworks all of a sudden. There's even a person who's quite local to me who has a few videos where he looks for tree arches, etc (in the greater Manchester area to be precise). There's a lady named Deborah Hatswell who, from the videos I've looked at, seems very passionate and serious about the idea of the British Wildman. She asks people to contact her of their experiences or encounters, yet strangely when I emailed her regarding strange tree structures I had photographed in many local woods - simply asking her opinions and whether they could be significant, I received no reply. I think some people do these things because they are bored, not saying everyone (absolutely not), but some.
Old 20-10-2017, 06:29 PM   #9
mapman

It’s all nonsense - the British Bigfoot Research Groups FAKE their sightings and use their network of members to back them up constantly. They have their theories and then they ‘find’ evidence to prove them. Some of their ‘sightings’ are incredible and they don’t even get excited about them which is a bit odd. What it is all really about is they are trying to put together a team of ‘investigators’ for a TV program and they need enough ‘sightings’ and ‘proof’ to be taken seriously by the TV networks so they are making it up.

Read the sightings reports - they are all written by the same person with the same turns of phrase, poor grammar and spelling. They are all designed to reinforce their theories.

It’s quite irritating to have these fakers about because there are some genuine sightings and unexplained phenomena but this group has created hundreds of fake reports over the past few years and muddied the water too much. We will never know what was a genuine sighting and what was made up nonsense from this group now.

Last edited by mapman; 20-10-2017 at 06:29 PM.
mapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 08:23 AM   #10
maverick angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
those in the know in north america ( the first nations people ) believe it is not a physical creature but a spiritual being able to manifest itself if it wishes for the human eye to see

and vice versa able to move in and out of this realm as it wishes

almost a spirit , but also material
Yes, they are initiatory spirits of shamans/medicine people and are met mostly in the dream world and in shamanic states of consciousness. In Nepal a small yeti called a ban jhankri kidnaps the shaman as a child and teaches them. The word for one type of yeti in Tibet means 'self generated shaman'. There are also 'sasquatch shamans' in north america although this is rarely spoken of. There is something about it in this article about the amazing Hairy Man pictographs. http://www.bigfootproject.org/articles/mayak_datat.html
maverick angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 11:33 AM   #11
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
See this is another aspect of this overall research so often completely ignored.

The way in which we have been systematically instructed to ignore our connection to the Earth in favour of the boogeyman in the sky and promises of divine revelations after death not during life.

We have been up rooted so to speak , dis connected from our natural affection for the Earth and it's energies. We are told for example with Codex Alimentarius that herbal remedies and plant lore are dangerous and to be expelled from human knowledge ( again ). Yet not told that many of the remedies espoused by big pharma come from extracting the mechanisms by which plants and herbs can heal us if used correctly.

Nobody remember the big search for a cure for cancer in the Amazon ? Anybody think they came up empty handed ? Or devoid of any cures for anything at all ? Or just purposefully forgotten about and used for personal gain again ?

While the masses focus on the latest pair of tits or ass , the upper echelons of the Pyramid remained close to these naturally occurring powers and knowledge and abuse them for their own gain. They understand perfectly well as above so below is a real causal effect.

Yet have hammered it into the minds of the populace that we are separate from the Earth , not of it , superior to it.

Icke once used some words that are well known to those with even a glancing interest in the nature worshippers.

As an aside , I am convinced that if children who displayed signs of being psychic were given the time and encouragement to develop these skills human understanding would take a giant leap within a generation or two. If there were academies for those who display natural abilities ( seeing spirits as a child is the biggest give away ) we would all be better of for it. Not some Hogwarts academy scenario , but almost like this.

However , instead of that , all children are put through the logic grinder and come out as failures or successes depending on how well they scored on the states obedience scale.

It's no wonder we are in so much bloody trouble. The majority of us never even grow a single vegetable much less begin to align themselves with natural energies for more than a brief second ( we all do this without even thinking and the best example I can give is going to the ocean and feeling incredibly small and humbled in your thoughts - this to me is the first step of grounding yourself and after that comes the clarity of thought we so much miss in our daily hustle to remain state approved beings )

please excuse the waffle - I hope it does go some way to agreeing that there indeed could be a British wildman so to speak , one who is in this world but not of it.

A part of us yet one we are not encouraged to seek any more.
I do remember a documentary film about a guy who wrote a book about his stay with the tribes in the rain forests and how their medicine worked, after he wrote the book the bif pharma got to work on destroying the old cures, the next time he visited he was ashamed to see the western medicine had worked their way into their camps and were already abandoning their old cures, can't think of the title OTTOMH right now.

I personally think that when people are ill they see things that they would not normally, I have been ill myself and you simply don't see things the same.

Our earth soul union is all but destroyed, but the indiginous left are still in tune with it, see also how dogs eat grass when they are off form, they still know.

Last edited by the apprentice; 21-10-2017 at 11:35 AM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 03:33 PM   #12
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Recently I've been fascinated by the thought that an upright ape-man resides in the UK. I've mentioned the theory a few times on here but got back a very skeptical and negative response, stating the usual "they can't exist here, the UK is far too densely populated to hold a population of them", etc. However, having come across a few YT channels with a number of UK Bigfoot research groups, I'm more open to the possibility that there could be such a creature. There's a couple of "researchers", one in particular is a woman named Deborah Hatswell who's set up a blog and map of reported sightings across the British Isles and Ireland. There are some interesting reports, even from places not far from where I live. Tree structures, pinned tree arches, X's, branches struck in the ground for a no apparent reason, grunts heard, wood knocks heard, etc, all known Sasquatch activity that have been documented and reported from the U.S.
I heard a witness report of seeing one in North America. The report said that the one seen made a meal of on oak sapling by bending it all around and over so it could examine it and all the while smelling and scraping with it's fingernails removing something. They didn't know what it was the thing was eating until after when they went back the next day.

Apparently there is more than enough calories, protein, amino acids and vitamins in one thing in the forest that flew past most researchers. This is living in most forests in the world and if you knew which ones were good and which ones were bad you could survive and not just survive, but thrive apparently. That thing is insect galls which is one of the mysteries of the plant kingdom to this day. There is still hot debate as to how these even form. But the fact is this thing gets big on them and these are all over oaks and can show up on any tree and/or plant and on any part of it.

Learning this makes it suddenly possible to consider that there is ample diet right there beside you in the forest if you only knew.
Old 26-10-2017, 03:49 PM   #13
billybleach

The UK is the wrong ecological niche. Bigfoot Sasquatch Yeti live in the upper mountain.

Bigfoot/Wildman "investigators" in the UK, investigating Bigfoot/wildman sightings in the UK, only serve one purpose...to debunk and derail the subject.

I've done a fair bit of wild camping this year in the UK, just when you think you couldn't be anymore remote someone pitches their tent...next to you...in the middle of the fkn night. it's just not remote enough here.

There was a short period humans and pre-humans existed side by side...humans wiped out pre-humans. Humans were the preferred food source for pre-humans.
Old 26-10-2017, 06:25 PM   #14
old_stag

Inter-dimensional being, yes I could believe that.
Run of the mill flesh and blood large primate? No, not a chance in Britain.
"I know corries in Argyll that whisper silken to the wind with juicy grasses. Corries where the deer love to prance deep in the cool dew and the beasts of far-off woods come in bands at their seasons and together rejoice." from John Splendid by Neil Munro
old_stag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2017, 10:21 PM   #15
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_stag View Post
Inter-dimensional being, yes I could believe that.
Run of the mill flesh and blood large primate? No, not a chance in Britain.
folk often see things like big black cats on leyline vortex points
Old 27-10-2017, 12:53 AM   #16
mranderson

it wasn't that long ago we had better tuning to the spirit world waves

it's one of the things that fascinates me about first nations spiritual beliefs in north america

different styles and slightly different contexts but all the same ingredients

spirit animals are one of them and so the big black cat thing to me screams of this

phantom hounds were often seen too , the black dogs

wasn't it Scotland where the last known sighting of the little people was ?

they danced and sang and drummed past a man walking home and told him that was the last time anyone would see them

they have little people over here too in north america

the parallels are too much to be coincidence

Old 27-10-2017, 02:36 PM   #17
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
it wasn't that long ago we had better tuning to the spirit world waves

it's one of the things that fascinates me about first nations spiritual beliefs in north america

different styles and slightly different contexts but all the same ingredients

spirit animals are one of them and so the big black cat thing to me screams of this

phantom hounds were often seen too , the black dogs

wasn't it Scotland where the last known sighting of the little people was ?

they danced and sang and drummed past a man walking home and told him that was the last time anyone would see them

they have little people over here too in north america

the parallels are too much to be coincidence
a vicar wrote a book about the wee folk and their ways. His lifeless body was later found on top of the local faery knoll

I'm not blaming the wee folk....i'm blaming those that would silence such talk

As for totem animals the picts had totemic animals in different regions of scotland eg the bull, the boar, the crow and the wolf etc
Old 27-10-2017, 03:24 PM   #18
tnt1

I read a book in the Alton, Il library in the 80s, "The Human Apes" by Dale Carlson. This story captivated me and I mean really and so much so that years later I tried and tried and tried to remember the title to find it again because it was just spellbinding to consider. The idea struck me as I was reading that this was like some sort of 'confession' to the fact. Drawings and all like this was a witness reporting. I was fascinated and rarely has a book caught me so. I read it in one day! I think anyone could because as I recall the writing is quite big too so it was easy to read which was one of the reasons I took it to read it.

Summary? Well okay without any spoilers is quite difficult. Diana and Johnny are part of an expedition to study mountain gorillas. They have others in the group also. In time they discover these gorillas are mixed with more upright gorillas and one day one of the more upright gorillas speaks to Todd, the researcher drawn to this peculiar gorilla group! In short they invite Todd to become one of them. Diana and Johnny remind Todd to become one of them means giving up being human.

Turns out the 'group' is a group of scientists that were studying the mountain gorillas from an era 6000 years ago when it was first started when another civilization ruled the earth. Their goal in the end after having witnessed humans all but destroy themselves was to find complete freedom trying to rid themselves of the harmful and hateful characteristics of being human camouflaging themselves behind 'gorilla-like' appearances living in their underground laboratories. So through advanced genetic research they were able to physically shape shift their bodies in the lab into becoming hairy and larger, stronger beings. All the while doing this they succeeded in advancing their minds and recall, all the senses much sharper with IQ's and mental and physical abilities far in excess of any humans.

I found it years back on Amazon still but the ISBN is 1 884158 31 5 if anyone is interested. It was a great book basically about another theory of how big foot came to be when it comes right down to it. Lots of art in the way of hand drawings too in this one.

Last edited by tnt1; 27-10-2017 at 03:25 PM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2017, 10:27 PM   #19
old_stag

I saw a Mystery Cat in 2007 in the Scottish Borders. About the same size as a big dog.
I don't know how a population of panthers or such like could be sustained in Scotland without being caught. There was one caught around 1980, but the whole thing smells of being a set up. Her name was Felicity and she has been stuffed and can still be seen in Inverness museum.
"I know corries in Argyll that whisper silken to the wind with juicy grasses. Corries where the deer love to prance deep in the cool dew and the beasts of far-off woods come in bands at their seasons and together rejoice." from John Splendid by Neil Munro
old_stag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2017, 10:36 PM   #20
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_stag View Post
I saw a Mystery Cat in 2007 in the Scottish Borders. About the same size as a big dog.
I don't know how a population of panthers or such like could be sustained in Scotland without being caught. There was one caught around 1980, but the whole thing smells of being a set up. Her name was Felicity and she has been stuffed and can still be seen in Inverness museum.
I was out in Osage County Oklahoma at a hunting cabin and 30 acres I used to own there in the black oak forests of the hills and I saw what I thought at first was a greyhound. It was built like a greyhound, about the size and length and as I stood there under the tin roof of the cabin I just cleared my throat because I wanted the thing to hear me so it wouldn't lift it's hind leg on my tire. It was over in front of my truck fresh out of the car wash before heading there that afternoon. Anyway, when it turned and looked at me I knew right away it was no dog! It had these big tall tufted ears and a definite feline face!

It looked at me and made this beautiful sound and then ran at like super speed and in one leap was across a two lane dirt road and gone! I have never seen anything so graceful before or since. Not knowing what it was I had to go in on what was a dial up connection to explore the internet and I eventually found it. A African Serval. That is what I saw exactly. Someone had a pet once and it got out. I assume the same with yours but you know it could be there have always been wild cats and every now and then a throwback black kitten shows up. I think of all the felines the black panther is the one I'd be the most afraid of personally. Point being if something this big can survive then it is also possible something else equally as large and powerful could survive also.

Last edited by tnt1; 27-10-2017 at 10:39 PM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote