Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2012, 06:15 PM   #281
azureaura
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 297
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Thank you for walking the difficult, rocky path. However it is a path well chosen to lead humanity into infinite love.
__________________
The hat defines me. If the Japanese believe there is a soul in the inannimate, then have I given a piece of me to a cheap dayglo hat?
azureaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 07:10 AM   #282
unify
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Infinite consciousness
Posts: 143
Likes: 5 (2 Posts)
Talking The key to think and believe for myself. Thanks

I've recently had a spiritual awakening on so many levels. I had what we call a near death experience 15 years ago, and only now is it beginning to make sense to me why it happened, what it was that happened and why I was given the choice to come back to this world as we know it. I have always considered myself to be a spiritual person, although after my NDE my spirituality began to diminish until recently it was all but lost. I have been aware that this world is not as it seems from the day i was born, but i only came to understand this truth after my NDE. Even with this knowledge I could not set myself free because I was bound by confusion and the feeling of powerlessness and the more I researched topics such as NWO, global enslavement etc the more enslaved I became. I would like to thank David Icke and the work he has done because I feel that he has given me the key to think and believe for myself, not just because he says it, but because he states a truth that most people are afraid to express their true self. I feel as though an invisible fortress has been broken from my heart. For the first time since my youth have I allowed myself to feel true love, love that is true to me and everything I am experiencing. I can say now that I have the strength to follow my heart. Although I don't yet know where this new found revelation will lead me and my experience to, I'm not afraid anymore. I look forward to sharing experiences with everyone here.
unify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #283
herewardd
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Earth
Posts: 90
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Thumbs up



Thanks, And keep up the good works

P.S Do lizard men get days off too?
herewardd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:27 AM   #284
aster
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,162
Likes: 3,361 (1,860 Posts)
Default Thank you, you're one in six billion

David is the Edgar Cayce of our age. It gives me faith in a higher power that he has been given to us, because we really need his help. Every age has it's prophets - isn't it great that we've got this one who we can relate to. I love his humour, it makes dealing with all the profound changes of awakening a bit easier to bear. God bless you, David - keep whacking those reptiles on the snout! We're right behind you (it's safer there)
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:01 AM   #285
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster View Post
David is the Edgar Cayce of our age. It gives me faith in a higher power that he has been given to us, because we really need his help. Every age has it's prophets - isn't it great that we've got this one who we can relate to. I love his humour, it makes dealing with all the profound changes of awakening a bit easier to bear. God bless you, David - keep whacking those reptiles on the snout! We're right behind you (it's safer there)
Terrific post, amigo. You made my day. I too love David and feel he is so valuable to us, we are fortunate indeed for his guidance....
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:09 AM   #286
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unify View Post
I've recently had a spiritual awakening on so many levels. I had what we call a near death experience 15 years ago, and only now is it beginning to make sense to me why it happened, what it was that happened and why I was given the choice to come back to this world as we know it. I have always considered myself to be a spiritual person, although after my NDE my spirituality began to diminish until recently it was all but lost. I have been aware that this world is not as it seems from the day i was born, but i only came to understand this truth after my NDE. Even with this knowledge I could not set myself free because I was bound by confusion and the feeling of powerlessness and the more I researched topics such as NWO, global enslavement etc the more enslaved I became. I would like to thank David Icke and the work he has done because I feel that he has given me the key to think and believe for myself, not just because he says it, but because he states a truth that most people are afraid to express their true self. I feel as though an invisible fortress has been broken from my heart. For the first time since my youth have I allowed myself to feel true love, love that is true to me and everything I am experiencing. I can say now that I have the strength to follow my heart. Although I don't yet know where this new found revelation will lead me and my experience to, I'm not afraid anymore. I look forward to sharing experiences with everyone here.
Yeah, good post. You have a good vibe and I feel you're well on your way to great things. Cheers, mate.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 11:35 AM   #287
sofdmc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 391
Likes: 5 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unify View Post
I've recently had a spiritual awakening on so many levels. I had what we call a near death experience 15 years ago, and only now is it beginning to make sense to me why it happened, what it was that happened and why I was given the choice to come back to this world as we know it. I have always considered myself to be a spiritual person, although after my NDE my spirituality began to diminish until recently it was all but lost. I have been aware that this world is not as it seems from the day i was born, but i only came to understand this truth after my NDE. Even with this knowledge I could not set myself free because I was bound by confusion and the feeling of powerlessness and the more I researched topics such as NWO, global enslavement etc the more enslaved I became. I would like to thank David Icke and the work he has done because I feel that he has given me the key to think and believe for myself, not just because he says it, but because he states a truth that most people are afraid to express their true self. I feel as though an invisible fortress has been broken from my heart. For the first time since my youth have I allowed myself to feel true love, love that is true to me and everything I am experiencing. I can say now that I have the strength to follow my heart. Although I don't yet know where this new found revelation will lead me and my experience to, I'm not afraid anymore. I look forward to sharing experiences with everyone here.
I was hoping I would have an experience similar to an NDE so that I would quit wasting my time on the petty things in this short time we have in this reality.

You said about feeling more enslaved the more you read about the NWO. That's what I am feeling at this current time and its put me into a form of depression and bad habits that I thought I had overcome coming back more furiously than ever. I don't know what to do with myself and I feel lost.

I want to thank Mr Icke for telling it like it is regardless of what opinion others may have. Such a trait is sorely lacking even in this dawn of the age of awakening.
sofdmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2012, 11:18 PM   #288
drust
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default wellwishing

bring it down like a rushing wave but now a vibrational one from the good and destroy the bad vibe ,, for ever ,feed the starving ,protect the innocent destroy aggreshion ,, peace and love ,, aw the best davy
drust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2012, 09:54 AM   #289
elizabethg
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 27
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thank you David. You are a huge inspiration for me too. And despite the seriousness of your message.......you really do make me LAUGH.

I love your sense of humour. It shines through in your books.

Thank you for your tireless efforts to wake up the world.

X
elizabethg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 03:39 AM   #290
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabethg View Post
Thank you David. You are a huge inspiration for me too. And despite the seriousness of your message.......you really do make me LAUGH.

I love your sense of humour. It shines through in your books.

Thank you for your tireless efforts to wake up the world.

X
Hi elizabethg -

Only seven posts in five years...I envy you - most of us just chatter away while you are content to absorb the energy without the need to constantly comment on the state of affairs. I thank you and all the quiet ones who have been here all along, supporting David and this most important work we do....
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 08:35 AM   #291
elizabethg
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 27
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Why thank you Indolering.......what a lovely post. I've been following David for a long time now. Occasionally I pop onto the forum to see what is going on, but to be honest can't really be bothered to debate it all too much.

I like talking to people, but I don't really like those occasional users that are only there to only to stir it all up. No point discussing anything with them or giving them any time or energy.

Take care........xxx
elizabethg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 02:02 PM   #292
nightstar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 10
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Brilliant Interview

Just wanted to let people know, on the Alex Jones channel there is free video of His 90 min interview with David on 11/19. Alex actually let him talk uninterrupted for most of that time and David was absolutely brilliant giving the best & clearest explanation I have yet heard on what this reality really is and why. Finally I fully understood it. If Wembley is 7 more hours of this level 'dot-connecting' , it is worth every penny! Wish I could fly over and be there, but I will be watching online. So glad that option is available.

I also wish the whole world could be watching ...we could turn this planet around overnight!
nightstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 02:10 PM   #293
nightstar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 10
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabethg View Post
Why thank you Indolering.......what a lovely post. I've been following David for a long time now. Occasionally I pop onto the forum to see what is going on, but to be honest can't really be bothered to debate it all too much.

I like talking to people, but I don't really like those occasional users that are only there to only to stir it all up. No point discussing anything with them or giving them any time or energy.

Take care........xxx
I've been the same way, Elizabeth ..this is my 6th post, LOL! But I've decided to be more active in here and in general after listening to the AJ interview mentioned above. I think David has really figured out 'how' to explain his message so people can get it faster. He's going to need all the help and support he can get to get his message out to a wider audience. The time is now.
nightstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 02:22 PM   #294
nightstar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 10
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofdmc View Post
...
You said about feeling more enslaved the more you read about the NWO. That's what I am feeling at this current time and its put me into a form of depression and bad habits that I thought I had overcome coming back more furiously than ever. I don't know what to do with myself and I feel lost.

.
Hey sofdmc, I know exactly how you feel! I've been listening to Alex Jones nearly everyday for years & recently have had to listen a lot less as there is only so much negative news one can take! But as dark as David's explanations are, I now feel (after listening to the interview mentioned above) that his message is actually tremendously positive, even comforting! Billions of us ...a few million of them, including all the lower level minions. We absolutely surround them! There is SO much goodness and love all over the world ..for every person abusing a child, there are hundreds loving and caring for them. Stop and think, at any given moment all over the world there are billions of absolutely normal people living their lives, loving their families. Despite the 'prison' we all live in, their darkness has never been able to overcome our light. And never will.
We surround them and one day very soon, they will experience the full consequences of that.

BTW, google Gaiamtv ...a new online TV channel by people who get what is happening and feel the need to help us rinse out our minds with positive information as well. Good idea, it is subscription, but hopefully they will also be offering free content.
nightstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 02:27 PM   #295
ex sheep
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Subtleland
Posts: 24,263
Likes: 1,337 (631 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofdmc View Post
I was hoping I would have an experience similar to an NDE so that I would quit wasting my time on the petty things in this short time we have in this reality.

You said about feeling more enslaved the more you read about the NWO. That's what I am feeling at this current time and its put me into a form of depression and bad habits that I thought I had overcome coming back more furiously than ever. I don't know what to do with myself and I feel lost.

I want to thank Mr Icke for telling it like it is regardless of what opinion others may have. Such a trait is sorely lacking even in this dawn of the age of awakening.
Yes it does get tough the deeper you go, you will know when your rope is tight you cant or it wont let you go down any further, maybe its the safety device telling you.
__________________
Man everywhere seem to be caught in the denial of reality. They fear the awful truth and are turning a blind eye… .Therefore, they avoid it and cast it from their minds and consciousness.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 06:46 PM   #296
wakeup2nwo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 16,643
Likes: 57 (39 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightstar View Post
Just wanted to let people know, on the Alex Jones channel there is free video of His 90 min interview with David on 11/19. Alex actually let him talk uninterrupted for most of that time and David was absolutely brilliant giving the best & clearest explanation I have yet heard on what this reality really is and why. Finally I fully understood it. If Wembley is 7 more hours of this level 'dot-connecting' , it is worth every penny! Wish I could fly over and be there, but I will be watching online. So glad that option is available.

I also wish the whole world could be watching ...we could turn this planet around overnight!
Totally agree I owe icke alot IMO. I was already awake before i came across him, but he took me to the next level in my awakening. he taught me how to understand it and control it in many ways.

Props to you David.
__________________
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 20-10-2012 at 06:47 PM.
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 02:04 PM   #297
susang
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 15
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Thumbs down

As a supporter of David, i frequently comment on his page on Facebook, however today i found i have been blocked from commenting, even my comments having been removed, no explaination, could it possibly be that i shock horror made a joke, yes i used humour , and if so then its not David that blocked me as i hear he as a sense of humour, anyway i find it most hurtful and quite unecessary. I think i will be writing to David personally asking if he realises what a bunch of humourless nazi's he as working for him, lets see who blocks that then. GAENOR
susang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 02:15 PM   #298
susang
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 15
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Thumbs down

As a result of this, i shall no longer be following or supporting David without an apology from him on behalf of his nazi admin/moderators. GAENOR
susang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 07:43 PM   #299
ruthie7032
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 100
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Thank you, David, for your unshakable resolution in the face of adversity, for having the courage to hold to your heartfelt convictions unmoved by fear, and for being an inspiration to all of us.
ruthie7032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 06:22 PM   #300
christuffer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 539
Likes: 19 (3 Posts)
Default

Much love to David Icke.....
__________________
Fear is a path to the dark side
christuffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
david icke appreciation, thank you david

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:17 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.