Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 02-07-2009, 01:28 PM   #1
cafetimes1991

Angry This Forum Section Deserves More Attention

Seriously, it does. I mean, most of the people who join this forum are already quite aware that we are heading towards a global version of Nazi Germany, but this forum section, The Awakening / What we Can Do is near the bottom of the David Icke forum sub-forums.
Imo, it deserves to be third, just after Today's News and the General sub forum Sections.
This section of the forum has inspired me to actually get out there and spread the word through leafleting, graffiti and other means.

It's simple: Have this sub-forum (much) closer to the top, where it will be seen by many more people, who will be inspired to take action, instead of arguing day after day.

Cafetimes1991.

Last edited by gilly; 03-08-2009 at 11:54 AM.
cafetimes1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:33 PM   #2
runciter
Inactive

excellent idea, you have my full support
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:34 PM   #3
arty2000

agree

bump
Old 02-07-2009, 05:34 PM   #4
jojo

yep, good idea! it should be right up there
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:36 PM   #5
cafetimes1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
excellent idea, you have my full support
Quote:
Originally Posted by arty2000 View Post
agree

bump
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
yep, good idea! it should be right up there
Wow, thanks everyone. I thought I'd get only negative responses for some reason.

Old 02-07-2009, 05:53 PM   #6
arty2000

hows this....BUMP
Old 02-07-2009, 05:56 PM   #7
cafetimes1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by arty2000 View Post
hows this....BUMP
Thanks, but there's no need to with this section... I could make a new thread and it would stay there for weeks, people post so in the Awakening section so rarely.

Old 02-07-2009, 06:44 PM   #8
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafetimes1991 View Post
Seriously, it does. I mean, most of the people who join this forum are already quite aware that we are heading towards a global version of Nazi Germany, but this forum section, The Awakening / What we Can Do is near the bottom of the David Icke forum sub-forums.
Imo, it deserves to be third, just after Today's News and the General sub forum Sections.
This section of the forum has inspired me to actually get out there and spread the word through leafleting, graffiti and other means.

It's simple: Have this sub-forum (much) closer to the top, where it will be seen by many more people, who will be inspired to take action, instead of arguing day after day.

Cafetimes1991.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:54 AM   #9
delamo1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafetimes1991 View Post

Cafetimes1991.

This is a good one Bryan. In the number 3and 4 spots we have 9/11 and Freeman on the land. I really like the discussions on this subforum as well as the meditation one. That one too is near the bottom.

delamo1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:04 AM   #10
noewhan

I agree with the first post too.

My freind and I were looking over the forum, and we throught that most of the subsections can be merged into 1... But then agian, sometimes it's easier to find things if it's all layed out.

But yes, the 'what we can do' part should be 3rd.... Unless it's some method of avoiding spammers.

(Lol, I actually thought the 'freeman-on the land' was associated with 'what we can do' at one point)

I'm no pro.

Last edited by noewhan; 03-07-2009 at 02:06 AM.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:23 PM   #11
pegcityevolve

I agree wholeheartedly.
pegcityevolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:24 PM   #12
cafetimes1991

Thank you. Now go print off some leaflets!

Old 03-07-2009, 07:45 PM   #13
aura

It would probably help if this section wasn't stuck down at the near bottom where it becomes hard to find/less seen. As everything is listed in only 1 category which makes them all mixed up.

eg.
- Main Forums (34)
- Conspiracy/Truth Researchers (2)
- Premier Subscriber Forums (4)

I'm not to sure about anyone else, but this is why I don't really enter them, as it takes to long to find the section(s) I want.

Edited: I didn't know that you had mentioned it also to be added further up, expected a simliar reply so never checked. Anyway this forum needs more group sections so people can find what they want easier.

Last edited by aura; 03-07-2009 at 10:03 PM.
aura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:08 AM   #14
delamo1999

This subforum also has more posts and threads then "freeman on the land". Why is that one 3rd instead of this one.

Old 06-07-2009, 11:00 AM   #15
curtaincat
Banned

Unless i cant count properly, this forum is 19th !!!!!!!!! this is crazytalk! it should be 3rd!

so far, everyone has voted third!

cafetimes, suggest this in "general" where more people will see it! And i bet it will be re-arranged by whoever does this stuff, ( the behind the scenes most appreciated folks)

yes, i say : make a poll in "general" and you will get noticed. 19th is too far down and i am amazed this is so.

btw, i went to the library today and did stuff. cheers
curtaincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 06:50 PM   #16
delamo1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtaincat View Post
Unless i cant count properly, this forum is 19th !!!!!!!!! this is crazytalk! it should be 3rd!

so far, everyone has voted third!

cafetimes, suggest this in "general" where more people will see it! And i bet it will be re-arranged by whoever does this stuff, ( the behind the scenes most appreciated folks)

yes, i say : make a poll in "general" and you will get noticed. 19th is too far down and i am amazed this is so.

btw, i went to the library today and did stuff. cheers

The mods of this forum think that "freeman on the land" and "war on terror" are more important than this subforum.

Last edited by delamo1999; 06-07-2009 at 06:51 PM.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:21 PM   #17
robindean

It appears the mod's favor information than action..

The top forums give info

The bottom one's are the one's that could potentially make a fuckload of difference..

My logic is, information without action is pointless? In our situation at least.
Old 06-07-2009, 10:17 PM   #18
particlepopup

Quote:
Originally Posted by robindean View Post
It appears the mod's favor information than action..

The top forums give info

The bottom one's are the one's that could potentially make a fuckload of difference..

My logic is, information without action is pointless? In our situation at least.
I also agree, theory without practical is as much use as a chocolate fireguard, i mean its great finding out stuff but its just information, when real experience of higher states/awareness come into play then the jigsaw gives you a picture that you can start to work from. Third place podium for this forum at least .....YEA!!!!
particlepopup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:24 PM   #19
incognito32

I think that something more directly visable to newcomers, ie. ME, should be available.

If someone has a strong view on the world that we live in and finds themself awakening to some harsh facts as to what goes on in this world, they need to be walked, so to speak, into the reality of things.

When I first started viewing this forum, and many more besides, I was put off about certain subjects. Whether these subjects be true or not. Some people need to walk slowly into the water to get into the right temperature.

If, like me, someone has just woke to the basic facts of 7/7. They need to be viewing threads that they can comprehend. This is a learning curve for all, and one subject leads to another. Thus opening the eyes of the viewer to more subjects, without jumping in at the deep end.

Basically, people need more access to some form of guidance upon awakening. This would hopfully guide people to a better understanding, thus enabling them to spread the information easier. As it is, I know that there are many unanswered questions with regards 7/7, but have no definative route to take to educate myself more and then teach others.

(Although, 1 quick question in the general section lead me to more information)
incognito32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 03:24 PM   #20
elixirsoo

As waking people up is the whole point of David's work, making "The Awakening / What we Can Do" forum more accessible is a given.

Or does that make too much sense...?

P.L.U.R.
elixirsoo is offline   Reply With Quote