Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 28-01-2007, 04:54 PM   #1
exmicrochipmafia

Default The Reality and Gravity of Microchipping

I'd like to start off this new thread by stating that for over thirteen years I was part of the grand experiment, wherein the first generation of implanted microchips began to be introduced to society. What did I do for a living? I was an Animal Control Officer.
I saw the horrors, everyday, of people being unable to be reunited with their pets and the countless creatures euthanized due to this inability. I used to recommend people microchip their pets and be assured that they'd be able to be reunited with their loved ones within hours of our impounding of their dog or cat. Then I began to see how the system was working.
The microchipping was free, to start, and you were given a free year's subscription for the 'privilege' of being able to track your pet in the event of it's escape. After that year was done, you had the option of paying for the service, further perpetuating the grand conspiracy, otherwise your information would not be able to be forwarded to the authorities. I was one of the 'authorities' and I saw the blatant refusal of the corporate machine to hand over the information because Mr and Mrs So and So didn't pay for their continued subscription. By this time I had already purchased a purebred dog, who I now unfortunately state, is microchipped...and suffering from weird abcesses and large pustules (boils) that are erupting from around her neck- she's 11 years old at this time.
The experiment has been going on, from what I can tell, from at least the early nineties and the purpose of this was to create the 'perfect' microchip- earlier models would fail to be read, or detach and float through the body, sometimes ending up down near the animal's hips. In case you're wondering, as a rule all microchips are implanted on the dog or cat's back between the shoulder blades subcutaneously and are actually barbed to prevent 'floating' through the body.
I shudder to think that I was part of this 'machine' pushing microchipping on people for the good of their pets and reunification thereof, when all along it was a great experiment in perfecting the ideal vector of identification, and subsequent control by the state. Believe me when I saw how apologetic I am of this fact.
The literal 'straw that broke the camel's back' for me was when I adopted a kitten from the very place I worked and was informed that it was 'mandatory' to have the little tike microchipped. Something in the back of my mind sounded alarm bells. Needless to say, as I watch where society is going now, I'm utterly mortified that even a minor faction of modern 'government' such as Animal Control, which is regulated by Municipal Authority, can have so much power as to state what is mandatory and what is not.
1984 is here people and the great plan is almost complete. It's time to make real choices and stand up for what you believe in before it's too late for all of us.

Colin.
exmicrochipmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 10:25 PM   #2
sweet cheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by exmicrochipmafia
1984 is here people and the great plan is almost complete. It's time to make real choices and stand up for what you believe in before it's too late for all of us.
I agree, and I'm sorry about your dogs abscesses. It probably is due to the lithium battery that the little sucker uses. Supposedly they will never heal, at least that is what I have read on the net.

Soon WE will be the ones trying to ESCAPE.

But most just love their servitude and gluttony to the state.

We all need to do our part through "Word of Mouf".
sweet cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2007, 09:42 PM   #3
roxanna
Inactive

First Iam very sorry about your dog. Also very grateful you are awakening. It is a painful thing. Apart from extremely scary I have lost loved ones who wont wake and who laugh at my beliefs on all of this. As for the microchipping it is already here for all of us!! There is a site that has an interesting piece on a football team in the UK where the players are all to be or have been now microchipped. the site is www.freeireland.bravehost.com I recommend you check it out.
roxanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2007, 08:15 PM   #4
sean~infinte

hey bro keep up the good fight

i personaly belive the microchip will fail to many people are aware of it even if they are still asleep about things such as secret soicetys ect ect

ive talked to people who are unaware or refuse to accept conspiracys wether theory or not and they seem very wary and be apprehensive of the microchip
and at least i expect those people who are going to accept the microchip to research it on the internet all they have to do is type it in a search engine and poof they can find countless articles about them.

dont fear anything thats coming your way its yours and our choice to accept it also i belive things happen for a reason
sean~infinte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 02:06 AM   #5
follz19

That story is quite heart-breaking mate, and as hard as it may be don't feel guilty about it. Nobody really knows what they are helping to introduce, its the pyramid structure after all.

But I have to say, that if people DO accept the microchip, the 'Great Work' will be fully complete as people will be so docile they will just sit at home and watch Wheel Of Fortune all day. And maybe the young and the restless.
follz19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 10:38 AM   #6
howlingmad

The ways they will "sell" the chip will probably include:
security for your car; only you (or an approved list) can start it
security for your computer; only you can turn it on/access files
security for your home

In other words, fear-driven sales, like insurance.

Some of the prototypes have already been used in this way.

And they make it fun, hip, and cool! There's a night club in Spain, (Barcelona, I think) that chips their patrons for the convenience of not having to swipe their credit cards whenever they buy a drink. Just wave your hand over the scanner and it automatically debits your account!

But I think the biggest sales will come when they make a chip that imparts to the implantee greater employability, i.e., a chip that, with a little training, can manipulate some "future" technology, probably computer related. If people can make more money from getting chipped, then the lines will go around the block to get one. Especially if they continue to manipulate the economy to the point that, just to be able to make ends barely meet, you'll have to have one, like owning a car in a major city.

Sweet Cheeks, I don't think these things actually have batteries in them. The power comes from the scanner, energizing the chip by induction. If they had batteries, then at some point they would have to be replaced.
howlingmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 01:11 PM   #7
melbo

I would rather die than be microchipped.
melbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 04:06 PM   #8
astral_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbo View Post
I would rather die than be microchipped.
same here
(led zeppelin stairway to heaven)
astral_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 07:13 PM   #9
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Micro-chips inserted into people via an injection from a needle, so many ways this could be used. You wouldn't even know you had been chipped.

Is there a way of knowing if you have been chipped?
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 09:16 PM   #10
howlingmad

You can buy scanners for around $1800-2500, but there are different kinds and really no way to know which one will work. There's no guarantee that you can even get the kind that might read a "mystery chip" (if you're not supposed to know you have it, then probably not).

As I mentioned above, most RFID chips are energized by induction from the scanner and have no power souce of their own. Some clever person could conceivably come up with a device that can scan a large range of frequencies that these things might respond to. Just make them "ping" so you know they're there, but you couldn't know the data (that accesses your database) they emit.

Even so, if it's embedded somewhere in your body, how would you get it out? Some gruesome images come to mind...

If you haven't yet read/heard the interview with Aaron Russo and Alex Jones, where Aaron talks about his friendship with Nicholas Rockefeller and the things he told him about chipping the population, get it here.

Which brings me to a touchy subject. Obviously, the chip is the "number of the beast" refered to in the book of revelation (no one may buy or sell without it). Not to say that this is "God's Word unfolding", but a manipulation of those that believe it is prophecy. This being the case, why aren't we hearing more outrage from the christian community? I know some of the answer: it's "God's will", a juggernaut that cannot be restrained. Resistance is futile.
howlingmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 10:02 PM   #11
seamus

Here's a disturbing thought: genetically manipulating people so that they produce their own rfid chips in every cell. i.e. a nano-chip next to your mitochondria.

If you could cause a growth with a high concentration of copper and selenium to form... it's not at all impossible. There's a lot of iron, for example, running through our blood already.

Oh yes, as to that Juggernaut thing. Christians are conditioned to never, ever take that mark, so this might provide a convenient pretext to get rid of Christians (the disposal of the members of the worldwide ecumenical superchurch which doesn't really exist yet is also prophesied, if they knew how to read it).

I'm not taking it either. OMDB

s

Last edited by seamus; 31-01-2007 at 10:06 PM.
seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 04:36 PM   #12
exmicrochipmafia

Default The plan

The way I see it, the plan is already in the works to have everybody microchipped. I can see it coming as part of a global vaccination program against some engineered disease or 'media hyped' super plague that would have everybody so scared that they line up and even fight to be vaccinated. Hmm.....what could that be. H5N1? A sudden resurgance of the Spanish Flu?... doubt it....they already 're-engineered' it here in Canada in an underground facility just outside Winnipeg Manitoba and the reason?.... Get this. 'To test why it killed so many people and gain an understanding of how a serious disease/plague vectors through the public.' This was headline news and everybody sat quietly.
The way I see it: Don't line up for any more state sponsored vaccination programs. I'm sure as hell not going to. My old family doctor, now retired, emphatically stated that the flu vaccine hurts more people than it helps and there is such a 'cover up' of the facts that he REFUSED to vaccinate us. Wow. A medical doctor stating this.
If it comes down to it, I'd sooner live in the bush and hunt for my own food rather than be part of the 'masses,' and be subjugated to rules for those who are microchipped and those who are not.
Ever read the book 'Animal Farm?' All animals are created equally, but SOME animals are more equal than others.
Terrifying stuff and it's happening right in front of our faces and so many people outright refuse to see it.
I'm reminded of an old Public Enemy song, 'Fight the Power.'
Damn right I'm a gunna. :-)
Old 03-02-2007, 02:58 AM   #13
misscpb
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by exmicrochipmafia View Post
I'd like to start off this new thread by stating that for over thirteen years I was part of the grand experiment, wherein the first generation of implanted microchips began to be introduced to society. What did I do for a living? I was an Animal Control Officer.
I saw the horrors, everyday, of people being unable to be reunited with their pets and the countless creatures euthanized due to this inability. I used to recommend people microchip their pets and be assured that they'd be able to be reunited with their loved ones within hours of our impounding of their dog or cat. Then I began to see how the system was working.
The microchipping was free, to start, and you were given a free year's subscription for the 'privilege' of being able to track your pet in the event of it's escape. After that year was done, you had the option of paying for the service, further perpetuating the grand conspiracy, otherwise your information would not be able to be forwarded to the authorities. I was one of the 'authorities' and I saw the blatant refusal of the corporate machine to hand over the information because Mr and Mrs So and So didn't pay for their continued subscription. By this time I had already purchased a purebred dog, who I now unfortunately state, is microchipped...and suffering from weird abcesses and large pustules (boils) that are erupting from around her neck- she's 11 years old at this time.
The experiment has been going on, from what I can tell, from at least the early nineties and the purpose of this was to create the 'perfect' microchip- earlier models would fail to be read, or detach and float through the body, sometimes ending up down near the animal's hips. In case you're wondering, as a rule all microchips are implanted on the dog or cat's back between the shoulder blades subcutaneously and are actually barbed to prevent 'floating' through the body.
I shudder to think that I was part of this 'machine' pushing microchipping on people for the good of their pets and reunification thereof, when all along it was a great experiment in perfecting the ideal vector of identification, and subsequent control by the state. Believe me when I saw how apologetic I am of this fact.
The literal 'straw that broke the camel's back' for me was when I adopted a kitten from the very place I worked and was informed that it was 'mandatory' to have the little tike microchipped. Something in the back of my mind sounded alarm bells. Needless to say, as I watch where society is going now, I'm utterly mortified that even a minor faction of modern 'government' such as Animal Control, which is regulated by Municipal Authority, can have so much power as to state what is mandatory and what is not.

Colin.
Thank you for your post, When I got my dogs 15 years ago from the rspca I was told that they had to be microchipped for me to adopt them and taken them home. At the time I knew nothing of David Icke and the secret agenda's for this world etc. Anyway my dogs also started growing tumerous lumps near the area where the microchip was implanted. When I first found out about David Icke etc a couple of years ago after reading all of his books, I was horrified and just wanted to get the chip out, but could not.

Yes, I think animals where the first probably to be tested and I often think that when there is news about dogs killing children etc, are they being targeted through their chip?

I am not at the stage in my life where I would like to get another dog, and after visiting the local rspca was informed it was compulsory. It is wrong and if only they understood what was the bigger picture.
misscpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 09:17 PM   #14
exmicrochipmafia

It's the same here in Canada- the SPCA and any Animal Control Body all require it of any animal adopted- it's all part of the system.
The cure for this: Don't buy into the system. Buy your animals from people advertising in the paper, or from the person with the 'free kittens' on the corner.
To prevent it in people: Stay away from ANYTHING injectable from here on in. I outright refuse to even get a flu shot- my old family doctor swore that those things hurt more people than they helped and that there was a massive medical conspiracy to shut the facts up... and this was years ago by my own doctor.
Old 04-02-2007, 12:29 AM   #15
misscpb
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by exmicrochipmafia View Post
It's the same here in Canada- the SPCA and any Animal Control Body all require it of any animal adopted- it's all part of the system.
The cure for this: Don't buy into the system. Buy your animals from people advertising in the paper, or from the person with the 'free kittens' on the corner.
To prevent it in people: Stay away from ANYTHING injectable from here on in. I outright refuse to even get a flu shot- my old family doctor swore that those things hurt more people than they helped and that there was a massive medical conspiracy to shut the facts up... and this was years ago by my own doctor.

Well it seems that we really do think alike my friend, I to will not get any injections at all because of what happened to my dogs, then after that finding out about David Ickes work and also a wonderful web site called Shirleys Wellness Cafe all about the vaccinations.

My wonderful dogs had been healthy all their life, apart from 15 years ago having had that damn microchip in them and the rspca vaccinating them. Then it got to the stage in life whereby I was not earning the money I used to and I started to worry about having to pay for vet bills. So just before they where 10 years old (as at the time insurance companies for dogs in the uk would not take on dogs 10 years and over for dog insurance) I decided to get pet insurance. I was told that in order to get them insured they had to be vaccinated. So, doing what I was told and after the vet telling me all the benefits etc they where vaccinated (at this phase in my life as I have said previously I did not know anything about dangers etc).

What happened as a result of the vaccinations, one of my dogs was violently ill and the other one started to grow teats like a girl dog, his coat completely fell out and he was bald, his breathing was affected, the pigmentation of his skin went dark black and red inflamed, his penis and armpits etc where stained in brown and inflamed, his testicles shrivled, he was constantly scratching, biting his paws and sides of his hips, then the lumps started to appear, particularly around the microchip and he developed open sores on his mouth, as well as painful ears etc.

I took him back to the vets who said that it had nothing to do with the vaccination, so I started to do some research online as I did not believe them. I spent a fortune on buying books from natural vets who had initially trained as traditional vets, then changed to more natural therapies etc, most of the books where from American vets and I was so shocked to read that a lot of the side effects happen as a result of the vaccinations animals are forced to have. I changed to another vets who eventually referred us to a veterinary skin specialist consultant who did various skin tests for allergies etc as they still thought it had nothing to do with the vaccination. My dogs had to go through very invasive tests with approx 40 something different small prick injections to test allergins. When I picked them up they where quite ill and shaken, and I decided never to go again and look for a natural vet.

We found a natural homeopathic vet who prescribed some homeopathic Thuja that humans and animals can take to help try and reverese the effects of vaccinations, or indeed minimise the effects if you have had to had the vaccinations done. My dogs where also put on a natural diet after I found out the rubbish that went into tinned dog food. And they had a natural herbal vaccination that was done orally. They both fully recovered.

The sad thing is now there is no homeopathic natural vet here, she quit to be a police officer!!!!! So I had no choice but to register with a normal vet. But my dogs are now 15 years old and will never have a vaccination again.

On another post someone on this site was asking how you first found out about David Icke, and I think looking back now it was as a result of myself searching vaccination effects and I must have somehow found David Ickes name or site.

Take Care
misscpb is offline   Reply With Quote