Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-11-2016, 11:08 AM   #21
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,057
Likes: 2,637 (1,292 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgesmiley View Post


If True, it is a middle finger to the EU, though I accept people can make a case that both Trump and farage are controlled
This Guy is an utter Moron and never seems to get his facts straight , The whole EU Ambassador shit was a joke on air between Farage and Andrew Neil , it was a piss take and both were laughing ..
__________________
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 11:21 AM   #22
stargategazer
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 889
Likes: 268 (158 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Give me a break ... some people here are paranoid in the extreme!

I don't know what more Farage could do to prove he's genuine ....

I expect such sceptics can't sleep at night for fear their wife will kill them in their sleep.
Farage did a runner after the EU referendum leaving UKIP rudderless at a time when he should have been battering down the anti Brexit establishment door. Now look what we have instead. Obfuscation and delaying tactics designed to give us the illusion of leaving the EU whilst the government, in particular Michael Fallon continue to dismantle the UK military rendering it useless whilst signing up to full EU military/police integration. Farage is a fake unfortunately.

Last edited by stargategazer; 17-11-2016 at 11:34 AM.
stargategazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 11:32 AM   #23
stargategazer
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 889
Likes: 268 (158 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
the fake-left footsoldiers would dearly love for people to stop listening to people like farage

they'd much rather you listened to hilary clinton, tony blair, george soros, angela merkl or satan...yes i said satan
What is wrong with listening to everyone regardless of labels and see what they DO and make own mind up.

Farage is interesting in this regard in that his actions have not matched his words since the EU referendum in my opinion thus my disappointment and suspicion. I may be wrong. I hope I am but just when UKIP and the millions who voted leave 'needed' him most he did a runner to the USA.

Last edited by stargategazer; 17-11-2016 at 11:33 AM.
stargategazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 01:31 AM   #24
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,342 (691 Posts)
Default

Farage is an MEP, he is not in a position to have any influence whatsoever in any Brexit negotiations and the Tories would rather have their grandchildrens eyes plucked out than let him have a say.
__________________
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.


Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 02:10 AM   #25
serpentine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,360
Likes: 757 (474 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargategazer View Post
What is wrong with listening to everyone regardless of labels and see what they DO and make own mind up.

Farage is interesting in this regard in that his actions have not matched his words since the EU referendum in my opinion thus my disappointment and suspicion. I may be wrong. I hope I am but just when UKIP and the millions who voted leave 'needed' him most he did a runner to the USA.

Whilst it might be difficult to guage accurately Farage's personal assistance in the US election a successful Brexit vote maybe inspired enough to help make a difference to the outcome. Trump's victory put political pressure back on the EU and our own government.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 02:37 AM   #26
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 14,489
Likes: 3,216 (1,784 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefire View Post
Gerry Mccann is a knight of Malta.
I never knew that
__________________
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.
Example:Tesla aimed to give mankind a leap of technology so that we can prosper as a species
What actually happened was he gave the wealthy elite the tools with which to try and enslave us..
Both psychopaths and sociopaths are devoid of empathy or morals, these are the true enemy of mankind - Elite
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 08:06 AM   #27
stargategazer
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 889
Likes: 268 (158 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Whilst it might be difficult to guage accurately Farage's personal assistance in the US election a successful Brexit vote maybe inspired enough to help make a difference to the outcome. Trump's victory put political pressure back on the EU and our own government.
That is indeed true but still doesn't alter the fact that he did a runner which is why I have my suspicions about him and the role he is playing. I may be wrong, I hope that I am. It wouldn't be the first time
stargategazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 08:16 AM   #28
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,071
Likes: 3,926 (2,102 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargategazer View Post
Farage did a runner after the EU referendum leaving UKIP rudderless at a time when he should have been battering down the anti Brexit establishment door. Now look what we have instead. Obfuscation and delaying tactics designed to give us the illusion of leaving the EU whilst the government, in particular Michael Fallon continue to dismantle the UK military rendering it useless whilst signing up to full EU military/police integration. Farage is a fake unfortunately.
I thought I read somewhere that Farage is organising a huge march on parliament on December 4.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 09:46 AM   #29
befurther
Senior Member
 
befurther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 931
Likes: 345 (224 Posts)
Default

befurther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 01:26 PM   #30
wishfulthinking2
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 28
Likes: 45 (19 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefire View Post
Gerry Mccann is a knight of Malta.
Could you provide a source for this claim?

Cheers.
wishfulthinking2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2016, 07:22 PM   #31
stargategazer
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 889
Likes: 268 (158 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
I thought I read somewhere that Farage is organising a huge march on parliament on December 4.
You did yes.
stargategazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:05 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.