Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 10-01-2009, 09:27 PM   #21
briggs55

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpleet View Post
It is sad to get to read this.
The truth about lightwork has been so heavily twisted by the dark-side in this sham called Earth. Lightworkers who know they came here on purpose have been deceived thinking they're here to learn and programmed with deceitful channeling messages. They don't realize their true mission anymore and that they are here to save those who are kept in dire straits at the edge of the abyss to darkness, instead they might think they are here for their "own good".
The light of this world is the false light. The true light will stay in the shadows as long as the dark side is in charge.
It is needless to say that those administrating and working so relentlessly to make darkness appear as light will, together with their demi-god, pay the ultimate prize when this virtual reality is fully dismantled.
If, your comparing Desteni to channeling you are totally wrong.. What she does is nothing like channeling.. Please get your facts straight..

The key to empowering your true self, is practicing self-honesty, self-forgiveness, oneness and equality too!

Last edited by briggs55; 10-01-2009 at 09:36 PM.
briggs55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:24 PM   #22
the moral man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpleet View Post
It is sad to get to read this.
The truth about lightwork has been so heavily twisted by the dark-side in this sham called Earth. Lightworkers who know they came here on purpose have been deceived thinking they're here to learn and programmed with deceitful channeling messages. They don't realize their true mission anymore and that they are here to save those who are kept in dire straits at the edge of the abyss to darkness, instead they might think they are here for their "own good".
The light of this world is the false light. The true light will stay in the shadows as long as the dark side is in charge.
It is needless to say that those administrating and working so relentlessly to make darkness appear as light will, together with their demi-god, pay the ultimate prize when this virtual reality is fully dismantled.
Dear xpleet
kind regards
I feel that the Lightworker network is filled with misleading individuals and idiotic followers.
Matrix V states that Light and Dark are apart of the Game and that we should balance both sides and spiral out of the game.
David Icke states similar things in his book Infinite love is the only truth, Everything else is illusion.
If you are of the Light, you must fight the darkness and vice versa.
You are free to believe whatever you like though.
yours thankfully
John

Last edited by the moral man; 10-01-2009 at 11:25 PM.
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 12:03 AM   #23
briggs55

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
Dear xpleet
kind regards
I feel that the Lightworker network is filled with misleading individuals and idiotic followers.
Matrix V states that Light and Dark are apart of the Game and that we should balance both sides and spiral out of the game.
David Icke states similar things in his book Infinite love is the only truth, Everything else is illusion.
If you are of the Light, you must fight the darkness and vice versa.
You are free to believe whatever you like though.
yours thankfully
John
Yes, exactly it is a big mind f***.. That's what Desteni says too that partaking in polarity is part of the illusion.. The us vs. them just causes more division and separation.. Plus, the light feeds the darkness..

chao
Old 11-01-2009, 02:58 PM   #24
the moral man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs55 View Post
If, your comparing Desteni to channeling you are totally wrong.. What she does is nothing like channeling.. Please get your facts straight..

The key to empowering your true self, is practicing self-honesty, self-forgiveness, oneness and equality too!
Dear briggs55
kind regards
Is Desteni that South African woman on Youtube?
I perceive her to be a crank, much like Laura Knight Jadczyk.
No wonder James Randi has gained so much credibility in the faces of all of these channellers/alternative spiritual types.
I wonder what will happen IF the Ascension that these channellers are banking on in 2012 doesn't happen?
It will be alot more than just a dent of credibility.
yours thankfully
John

Last edited by the moral man; 11-01-2009 at 03:00 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 03:20 PM   #25
geewhizz

Quote:

Dear briggs55
kind regards
No wonder James Randi has gained so much credibility in the faces of all of these channellers/alternative spiritual types.
I wonder what will happen IF the Ascension that these channellers are banking on in 2012 doesn't happen?
yours thankfully
John
Dear moralman
kind regards!
But if you read the Matrix V materials, 'The Author' clearly states that the earth will ascend to a higher vibrational 'octave' in 2012! and there is nothing left on this 'soon to be' baron planet!

Are you going to be p***** of when this doesn't happen?

Last edited by geewhizz; 11-01-2009 at 04:00 PM. Reason: typo
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 04:13 PM   #26
the moral man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhizz View Post
Dear moralman
kind regards!
But if you read the Matrix V materials, 'The Author' clearly states that the earth will ascend to a higher vibrational 'octave' in 2012! and there is nothing left on this 'soon to be' baron planet!

Are you going to be p***** of when this doesn't happen?
Dear geewhizz
kind regards
Actually The Author pretty much rubbishes the idea of an Ascension in 2012.
He states that many people WILL be in the 4th density by 2012 because of death.
2012 is pretty much rubbished in Matrix V.
I have been listening to the predictions of David Wilcock about 2012 since last year.
It is Mr Wilcock and his friends who will have egg on their faces if no Ascension happens in 2012.
Quite frankly, I expect nothing to happen unless I see it with my own eyes.
I take heed of what Matrix V states about trusting in ones Higher Self, that is good enough for me.
yours thankfully
John
Old 11-01-2009, 04:22 PM   #27
geewhizz

MM

Quote:
Actually The Author pretty much rubbishes the idea of an Ascension in 2012.
He states that many people WILL be in the 4th density by 2012 because of death.
2012 is pretty much rubbished in Matrix V.
Have you read the series?

Also he welcomes the whole 'Planet X' scenario just like the ones over a Project Camelot........

I have just been made aware of this and want to pass it on to those for whom Matrix V is written. Begin with this letter written by a Norwegian politician to Project Camelot :

Here’s the beginning of it. The rest can be accessed through the above link.

“The following message was received by us shortly after we posted our tribute page to Benazir Bhutto. Although we cannot attest personally to the information given here, we feel in good conscience that we cannot and must not keep this from publication. The person who wrote this message to us did so under their own name (which we have checked), and enclosed a number of photographs of them with the Prime Minister of Norway and (separately) with Benazir Bhutto. We are certain of their bona fides, but you will understand that we cannot reveal their real name or publish any photos without consent. The content of this message, if true, could hardly be more important.”

[Edited for grammar and spelling errors where needed to ensure full clarity. As a preface to the message, the writer apologized for their English, which is not their language.]
The Return of Planet X

“I am a Norwegian politician. I would like to say that difficult things will happen from the year 2008 till the year 2012.

The Norwegian government is building more and more underground bases and bunkers. When asked, they simply say that it is for the protection of the people of Norway. When I enquire when they are due to be finished, they reply “before 2011”. Israel is also doing the same and many other countries too. The proof that what I am saying is true is in the photographs I have sent of myself and all the Prime Ministers and ministers I tend to meet and am acquainted with. They know all of this, but they don’t want to alarm the people or create mass panic.

Planet X is coming, and Norway has begun with storage of food and seeds in the Svalbard area and in the arctic north with the help of the US and EU and all around in Norway. They will only save those that are in the elite of power and those that can build up again: doctors, scientists, and so on.”

You should also be interested in watching this Youtube video on Planet X/Nibiru which goes well with the Project Camelot letter. This goes well with the 2012 calendar ending as well.

Alien UFO Invasion & Giant Nephilim From Nibiru Doom 2012

Add to these is that the Hubble telescope is to upgraded later this year to be 90 times as powerful as it was.

I have not done any checking on this event, but find the information as something you should all be aware of. If 2/3 of Earth’s population is to be destroyed and a further 2/3 of those left will die shortly after it passes, that is something worth noting.

All those making preparations for the continuation of their control over Earthers may well be in for a rude awakening if this is connected to the Planetary Spirit’s Graduation as well.

Trust in YOUR Higher Self. If I have more to say on this topic, it will be posted here.
Old 11-01-2009, 05:19 PM   #28
the moral man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhizz View Post
MM

Have you read the series?

Also he welcomes the whole 'Planet X' scenario just like the ones over a Project Camelot........

I have just been made aware of this and want to pass it on to those for whom Matrix V is written. Begin with this letter written by a Norwegian politician to Project Camelot :

Here’s the beginning of it. The rest can be accessed through the above link.

“The following message was received by us shortly after we posted our tribute page to Benazir Bhutto. Although we cannot attest personally to the information given here, we feel in good conscience that we cannot and must not keep this from publication. The person who wrote this message to us did so under their own name (which we have checked), and enclosed a number of photographs of them with the Prime Minister of Norway and (separately) with Benazir Bhutto. We are certain of their bona fides, but you will understand that we cannot reveal their real name or publish any photos without consent. The content of this message, if true, could hardly be more important.”

[Edited for grammar and spelling errors where needed to ensure full clarity. As a preface to the message, the writer apologized for their English, which is not their language.]
The Return of Planet X

“I am a Norwegian politician. I would like to say that difficult things will happen from the year 2008 till the year 2012.

The Norwegian government is building more and more underground bases and bunkers. When asked, they simply say that it is for the protection of the people of Norway. When I enquire when they are due to be finished, they reply “before 2011”. Israel is also doing the same and many other countries too. The proof that what I am saying is true is in the photographs I have sent of myself and all the Prime Ministers and ministers I tend to meet and am acquainted with. They know all of this, but they don’t want to alarm the people or create mass panic.

Planet X is coming, and Norway has begun with storage of food and seeds in the Svalbard area and in the arctic north with the help of the US and EU and all around in Norway. They will only save those that are in the elite of power and those that can build up again: doctors, scientists, and so on.”

You should also be interested in watching this Youtube video on Planet X/Nibiru which goes well with the Project Camelot letter. This goes well with the 2012 calendar ending as well.

Alien UFO Invasion & Giant Nephilim From Nibiru Doom 2012

Add to these is that the Hubble telescope is to upgraded later this year to be 90 times as powerful as it was.

I have not done any checking on this event, but find the information as something you should all be aware of. If 2/3 of Earth’s population is to be destroyed and a further 2/3 of those left will die shortly after it passes, that is something worth noting.

All those making preparations for the continuation of their control over Earthers may well be in for a rude awakening if this is connected to the Planetary Spirit’s Graduation as well.

Trust in YOUR Higher Self. If I have more to say on this topic, it will be posted here.
Dear geewhizz
kind regards
I am still reading Matrix V - Gold Edition - The Ultimate Frontier which is a MASSIVE book.
I don't totally trust the integrity of Project Camelot, a product of the alternative media.
I feel that all of these types of people may very well be the TV Evangelists of the New Age information service.
Hopefully, if nothing happens in 2012, their credibility will be reduced to zero.
yours thankfully
John

Last edited by the moral man; 11-01-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:12 PM   #29
briggs55

Quote:

Dear briggs55
kind regards
yours thankfully
John
Desteni my friend says ascension is bull shit.. Her take on 2012 will be the same ol' bull shit like now, just a different day.. She doesn't believe 2012 is the year we ascend, because she believes ascension is a lie and part of the white light construct that has enslaved us...

Desteni is the South African Woman on youtube..
Old 11-01-2009, 06:29 PM   #30
geewhizz

Makes total sense to me (this vid anyhow)

Last edited by geewhizz; 11-01-2009 at 06:35 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:42 PM   #31
briggs55

By the way for the last time what Desteni does is nothing like channeling.. She believes psychics are being deceived by the white light .. Read her faq's on her site at www.desteni.co.za and you will see what I mean about the white light, the soul construct and human mind system.. Which has enslaved us...

There is no GOD!!!! People are living in fantasy worlds!!
Old 11-01-2009, 11:51 PM   #32
the moral man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs55 View Post
By the way for the last time what Desteni does is nothing like channeling.. She believes psychics are being deceived by the white light .. Read her faq's on her site at www.desteni.co.za and you will see what I mean about the white light, the soul construct and human mind system.. Which has enslaved us...

There is no GOD!!!! People are living in fantasy worlds!!
Dear briggs55
kind regards
Quite frankly, I have seen some of that woman's videos on youtube and I don't think that she is worth investing the time to see.
She strikes me as a poor imitation of a dry comedian.
I have nothing more to say about this woman except that she would look better if she let her hair grow.
yours thankfully
John
Old 12-01-2009, 09:14 PM   #33
briggs55

Quote:
Dear briggs55
kind regards
Quite frankly, I have seen some of that woman's videos on youtube and I don't think that she is worth investing the time to see.
She strikes me as a poor imitation of a dry comedian.
I have nothing more to say about this woman except that she would look better if she let her hair grow.
yours thankfully
John
I see what you mean.. And if, that is your opinion that is cool beans.. I have no need to have others back me up or agree with me.. I let the truth speak for itself.. Your here to save, redeem, yourself.. You can't save anyone else but yourself anyways.. Everyone has to do their own self forgiveness, self honesty, and what not.. You can lead them on but they must take the time to do their own process of self forgiveness, self honesty, etc..

later
Old 12-02-2009, 11:45 PM   #34
the moral man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
I will be here to field your questions when you return. I'm excited for you that you purchased the book. Enjoy.
Dear lordzoma
kind regards
I have taken note of your offer to aid me with any questions about Matrix V and I will ask the questions that I need answering here.
In response to your comments from another thread.

Quote:
Reincarnation is not linear. Your last incarnation may have been 4 thousand years ago in Japan or 5 years in the future.

You could also be living 'multiple times' in the right here and now. But don't get your hopes up about meeting any of your other incarnations. It doesn't happen.
I understand that the Higher Self sends down all of the past, present and future incarnations simulatenously.
Now during past life regressions, the person connects with the linear time aspect (for example, the past personality dies, then a year later the present personality is born).
My question is does the Higher Self coincide with The Game to uphold the illusion of linear time in the incarnations before Very Advanced?
Past life regressions don't bring forth what Matrix V brings forth, that is the idea that all lifetimes are happening now and reinforces the idea of linear time sequential incarnating.
As an example, I always wondered who I was in my past life before I was born before I stumbled upon a more advanced perspective.
I now realize that all of my lifetimes are happening simultaneously, but The Game seems to keep people hooked on finding out who died just before they were born.
On the issue of living 'multiple times' in the right here and now, this also brings the idea of linear reincarnation to a standstill.
I read that in most cases the Higher Self will not do such a thing for the most part unless it is for a good reason.
In your view, as a Final Incarnation, how many times does a Higher Self send down multiple Incarnational streams in one time period throughout the simultaneous process?
Can you give me any examples of your own Higher Self doing this at all?
If you could get back to me A.S.A.P I'd appreciate it.
yours thankfully
John
Old 13-02-2009, 04:30 PM   #35
lordzoma

Do the math.

10,000+ years

a few thousand incarnations.

The lives overlap. Fairly consistently.

Also just keep in mind 'past' life means before. You can look at it as your previous incarnation or your previous linear incarnation. I think you're overthinking things.

Last edited by lordzoma; 13-02-2009 at 04:30 PM.
lordzoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 09:11 PM   #36
honey_beez
Inactive

This is an interesting thread

Gotta start reading my Matrix books lol - but haven't got the chance yet - to engrossed in Cities of The Sun.

Hope you guys keep this thread alive because I get a feeling those books have tons of info
honey_beez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2009, 03:58 AM   #37
foxcroft

At first I was skeptical, but then after delving into the research contained in the M5 materials further, it has swayed my opinion.

I understand that you must enter a non-politically correct/polarity-based perspective in order to resonate with the materials presented.

With the key foundation of the M5 being it is all about experiences, this material has made more sense to me than any other spiritual literature.

All my life I always thought that the purpose of life was the acquisition of experiences, and it is interesting to read material which puts forth that main idea!

Overall, I would recommend to anyone who is "bored" with the Game and looking to advance beyond the conventional light/dark side scenarios that are played out, to purchase the M5 materials. They are a good read.
foxcroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2009, 12:26 PM   #38
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxcroft View Post
At first I was skeptical, but then after delving into the research contained in the M5 materials further, it has swayed my opinion.

I understand that you must enter a non-politically correct/polarity-based perspective in order to resonate with the materials presented.

With the key foundation of the M5 being it is all about experiences, this material has made more sense to me than any other spiritual literature.

All my life I always thought that the purpose of life was the acquisition of experiences, and it is interesting to read material which puts forth that main idea!

Overall, I would recommend to anyone who is "bored" with the Game and looking to advance beyond the conventional light/dark side scenarios that are played out, to purchase the M5 materials. They are a good read.
Same here. I am only about 200 pages into the Matrix V material which I am reading with open minded skepticism. I did initially find the author to be overly brash with some of the content, but like you say the key is to keep a balanced perspective like he talks about controlling emotions and not ignoring them or being controlled by them. Given what I have read so far a lot of it I can agree with and it does make sense - especially the manipulation of "Lightsiders" by the Darkside and the whole take on spiritual vs technological progression. The stuff on the sexes (female Orion connection) I keep an open mind on, but as for the whole "gay is the way" mantra that doesn't sail with me. Not because I am a homophobe, but because the need for sexual interest (lust not love) is part of "the game" (body ID). The author goes on to say that celebacy is living in denial? I am not anti-sex and am not pro-sex, but what I am for is putting things in context, love and sex as sold to modern humans are utterly debased. If these views of mine make me a lesser incarnation by the authors standards, so be it, I can live with it.

Despite what people may of heard about this book it is worth a read, but don't see it as a bible. The material in M5 should be taken for what it is... information. Good information? Bad information? You decide, either way it provides a perspective against any other ideas you may have on the subjects covered. Information is information, it is not intrinsically good or bad, it is how you use it that matters, just like the context given to words.

Thanks to LZ for bringing my attention to this material.

Also just thought I would let people know that Matrix V is available online as a PDF split into 13 parts (total file size is over 300 MB). I don't think it is on P2P networks but it is out there *cough ATS*

Last edited by echoes_of_a_dream; 14-04-2009 at 11:00 PM. Reason: added more thoughts
echoes_of_a_dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 01:54 PM   #39
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
Do the math.

10,000+ years

a few thousand incarnations.

The lives overlap. Fairly consistently.

Also just keep in mind 'past' life means before. You can look at it as your previous incarnation or your previous linear incarnation. I think you're overthinking things.
Still have to dissagree, having read the books now. Well, skipped thru most of one

10,000+ years.

Ten Thousand. One hundred lifetimes at one life time per hundred years.

And many of those lifetimes mould equate only to a max 25 years. Wars, famines etc.

Can't get my head around simultanious incarnations, the concept of soul just hits me in the back of my head.

is it my own ego getting in the way when i concieve that we don't have thousands of lifetimes?

Not trolling yr post Lord Z, there is a lot of worthwhile info here, for sure, and just really wanted to pay my respects having looked into the forum of where you are coming from

We're all getting through life and we're al doing it our own way.

And it is a good thing when we can honour one and others journeys.

Done here, just wanted to give a you a friendly nod having looked through the matrix papers, i don't know, i didn't resonate with it all, some of it....

liked yr post on the strangest person thread btw

peace all
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:20 AM   #40
matrixhacker

The Matrix - A mechanical model.
Chapter taken from course taught at StargateCollege for remote viewing.
http://www.stargaterv.com
With permission.
Quote:
AKA:

* Aether
* Dark Matter
* Quantum Harmonic Oscillator
* Exotic Matter
* Akashic Records
* Tachyon Fields
* SORIP Waves

Einstein and René Descartes interpretation.

In remote viewing, we refer to the matrix? as the place from where we extract data. The matrix is the root pattern from which this data springs. Ed Dames once likened it to a reflection coming back from a targeted pattern of information accessed by the collective unconscious?.

The "collective unconscious" is a pool of shared experiences and implicit memories; some scientists would even say it includes genetic memory. Implicit memories are things we know without being instructed but instead were learned by a collection of seemingly unrelated experiences. Sometimes this is called accessing your instinctive qualities where we get the term "instinct" used with animals, i.e., birds that know how to build nests without being taught, and cats instinctively chase birds and small moving things. There are more details involving mirror neurons but that will be discussed in the chapter, "Where Next?"

Matrix In conjunction with the answers provided with the knowledge of collective unconscious, scientific research on the topic inevitably leads us to the works of Einstein and René Descartes with their interpetation.

Any matter made up of electrons, protons, etc. leaves a disturbance pattern in what some quantum physicists call tachyon fields (see reference #1), or what Einstein and René Descartes called the aether. Some classical scientists still call it the vacuum. These disturbance patterns in the aether even include electrons that fire across our neural pathways registering our thoughts - i.e. even the reflections of our very thoughts and experiences leave an imprint. (See reference #1.5). Details are explained in the chapter RV Vortex Physics.

You might compare it to an audio/video recording using the tachyon field as the recording medium instead of a VCR tape or DVD disc and your mind is the player/recorder. Select your target, you may view any point in the video merely by telling the player/recorder (your mind) where to start playing, and for how long and how fast. Since tachyons and wormholes are not limited by time or space as we know it, we can fast forward or rewind; this is part of what allows us to RV past events or intended probable futures.

Tachyon fields contain the mathematical necessities for the creation of wormholes?. In fact, it contains an entire family of classical and quantum wormhole solutions. (See references #2 & #3). We have recently discovered that DNA has the ability to create micro-wormholes within the tachyon field. Wormhole science is driven by vortex physics and is covered in the next chapter.

Why is this significant? The tachyon fields interact with wormholes connecting to the target and create a disruption pattern of information in the tachyon field. That disturbance pattern in the matrix of tachyons is picked up by our mirror neurons. More is covered about mirror neurons in the chapter "Where Next?" (Also see reference #1.5). After the mirror neurons pick up the disturbance patterns, they arrive at the unconscious mind as data. (See reference #1). We then put them onto paper in a session from our lexicon.

Exotic Matter as the Aether

Einstein-Rosenberg bridges require by math something additional to keep them from collapsing. A black hole pulls energy into it and a white hole sends energy from inside it, just like two sides of a door. For illustration purposes we could paint one side white and one black. They are two vortex halves of a wormhole. Exotic matter is like the hinges on the door frame that holds the door. The chapters on "RV Vortex Physics" and "Resonance" will give further explanation on how this is accomplished.

"Kip Thorne theoretically predicted the existence of universally antigravitating "exotic matter" - the element needed to accelerate the expansion rate of the universe, keep traversable wormhole "Star Gates" open and keep time like geodesic free float "warp drives" working." Wikipedia - Kip Thorne

In astrophysics when two black holes attract, according to Clifford Johnson of Univ. of Southern California, "they will begin to coalesce and cause a huge disturbance in space time." The sympathetic resonance within the coalescence provides a work source for each vortex making a complete wormhole.

In SGRV we establish and maintain this coalescence by means of sympathetic resonance. As the two patterns of information begin to sympathetically resonate, (the mirror neuron patterns and the target) the vortex from each pattern will begin to coalesce just like the larger models in our universe and the wormhole forms. The inverse harmonic oscillation of the waves in resonance with each other keeps the wormhole stable and open until we retrieve all the data we need. The harmonic oscillation of waves is the stabilizer.

Aether as a Quantum Harmonic Oscillator

If we examine the definition of a "harmonic oscillator," we see that it is a stabilizing force in nature. [ "In classical mechanics, a harmonic oscillator is a system which, when displaced from its equilibrium position, experiences a restoring force F proportional to the displacement x according to Hooke's law..." Wikipedia - Harmonic oscillator ].

Sometimes called "driven harmonic motion," or a "harmonic oscillator," the principles are one of the most important model systems in quantum mechanics. Driven harmonic motion provides the true math analog or working model of self correction and alignment principles in the physical world. If we use this model to satisfy the self correction alignment formula required to maintain a stable wormhole, then we must satisfy quantum physics to use the axiom that waves are made of particles which classifies the harmonic oscillation waves as matter or particles.

If considered as particles, "sympathetic oscillating resonant inverse particle waves" or "SORIP Waves" would be the math equivalent to the aether, exotic matter or dark matter on the inside membrane of the wormhole. This energy is not exotic as it is all around us, and although difficult to understand it is certainly not dark.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmonic_oscillator
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum...nic_oscillator

Einstein stated that "According to the general theory of relativity space without aether is unthinkable..."
http://www.youtube.com/v/yH9vAIdMqng&hl

We can now see how the mysterious actions of sympathetic resonant inverse waves "oscillating" or "traveling back and forth" through the stargate can be seen as energy itself as it mechanically operates with the same characteristics as energy particles. The harmonic oscillating waves provide the corrective alignment necessary for the stability of the wormhole. Upon this examination, exotic matter is more of a reference to the result of natural physics principles of harmonic oscillation at work with sympathetic resonant inverse waves than being actual particles, but for the purpose of identifying anomalies such as being aware of being RV'ed and affecting electronic devices with RV, we will use the term SORIP waves.

Sympathetic String
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sympathetic_string

The matrix does not objectify our intentions for us (that is our job). And the matrix, although often mistaken for as having sentient qualities, we ourselves request and objectify reality; it bends to our focus. (Reference the double slit experiment). Setting up a “cue?” defining our target, is "objectifying our intentions" to tell our unconscious mind what data to retrieve. More on intentions and their relation to mirror neurons will be covered in the chapter "Where Next?"
The Matrix - A mechanical model.
Chapter taken from course taught at StargateCollege for remote viewing.
http://www.stargaterv.com
With permission.
matrixhacker is offline   Reply With Quote