Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 04-09-2013, 10:04 PM   #2481
jayelowell

I finally have the opportunity to take part in Nassim's Delegate program. It is taking place Amherst MA. and is within my grasp. I hope to attend and fully be unified & properly educated with his work.

http://resonance.is/event/the-delega...2013/#more-594

jayelowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 08:32 PM   #2482
sadukan

Lightbulb Zeus, Hermes, Pleroma...

In the course of my research I have been meaning for a while to share something that came up.

It involves the IVM and patterns of dots similar to Stephen M Phillips and examples such as New Testament Bible analysis.

Such things are instances of Pythagorean Mathematics and tend to be based on the Tetractys.

What I found first was that elements of the construction of the IVM add up to "ZEUS" [612] in Greek.

If we then consider the whole IVM, including the tetrahedrons, we get "PLEROMA" [1,059].
This can also be rendered: (353 x 3) or "HERMES" x 3.

The reader may well be familiar with "Hermes Thrice Great" - Hermes Trismegistus.

If, as Nassim says, the IVM represents the "fullness" of the Vacuum, then how fitting that it should equal "PLEROMA" which also has connotations of fullness in Greek.

I started out making a tabulation of a whole series of patterns, but only got so far due to the concentration involved in counting them. My next approach will be to work out formulae and complete the table algebraically.

sadukan.

PS I started coding an App in the form of a game which includes all my findings to date into a coherent scheme. Might be a while before it's ready though as a few things still need to be ironed out fully. The process of coding has helped to bring everything together.

Last edited by sadukan; 09-03-2014 at 08:34 PM.
sadukan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2014, 12:53 PM   #2483
barbitone

@mahabaratara - you asked if there was an overlap of Nassim and Markos work - my short answer is YES! and if you are still interested I can go into detail..... and if anyone here is interested in V.B.M (Markos work), feel free to join me and many other enthusiasts at - http://vbm369.ning.com/

barbitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 01:53 AM   #2484
kasalt

Last edited by kasalt; 01-12-2017 at 01:54 AM.
kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 01:31 PM   #2485
tortle

What has ever really come out of Nassim's work that is tangible?

Maybe he just found a way to make a living via his presentations, but has no real answers.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 01:20 AM   #2486
kasalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
What has ever really come out of Nassim's work that is tangible?

Maybe he just found a way to make a living via his presentations, but has no real answers.
That is my impression as well.
Old 02-12-2017, 07:09 PM   #2487
ElDraconian

most of this is horse turd. pseudo-science.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasalt View Post

"The original founders of this this plague must have been veritable devils; for only the brain of a monster - not that of a man - could plan of an organization assume form and meaning whose activity most ultimately result in the collapse of human civilization and the consequent devastation of the world." - Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf (63-64)
ElDraconian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 02:44 AM   #2488
kasalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDraconian View Post
most of this is horse turd. pseudo-science.
Haramein proposed "the Schwarzschild proton", a theoretical model of the proton in which two black holes "orbit" one another. It may sound impressive, but it's almost entirely inconsistent with experimental observation. Anyone with even a basic knowledge of quantum mechanics knows that classical "orbits" do not apply at the scales addressed in his paper...Haramein claims to have published a new paper, "Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass" in the Physical Review and Research International Journal, at ScienceDomain International. Physical Review and Research International Journal is in fact not a scientific journal, but an "open peer reviewed" website where anyone can pay a fee and have their "research" "peer-reviewed" and then "published" on the website.
-- https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Nassim_Haramein