Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 26-08-2013, 11:04 PM   #21
georgedorn

can you escape something that embodies your existence? Whether or not you like it, you play a role in this agenda. You'll have to define "escape", but to me, recognizing this agenda is the closest you can get to "escape"
georgedorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 11:54 PM   #22
sparrowhill

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemuyah View Post
Being in a Matrix isn't necessarily a bad thing because you can still learn valuable lessons and receive training within it. What makes it bad are the 'infected programs' that run within a Matrix control system, and when this Matrix control system is hacked by entities (Satanic) to oppress, hinder learning and destroy the residents within the system. Unfortunately, you cannot escape the Matrix system that you are in without dying first [even this might not guarantee an escape from a Matrix but simply usher you into a more/less dimensional system]. Furthermore, escaping this system would destroy the point of its creation even given the Satanic hacks within it. The point of its creation is for you to learn by way of experience and community, and for you to follow specific guidelines (Scripture=Code; verses=lines of code/code of conduct= 31,000 +/-).

The way in which souls can labor to become free is to rid themselves of the infected programs running in the background of their operating system that contain Trojans and viruses (metaphorically speaking). It is not simply good enough to know about the infected programming, you must take action to quarantine the infected programs so that they don't further spread and slow down your being. Mankind was infected with a fractal virus when the first man and woman ate of the forbidden tree (fractal), ever since then this infected program runs in the background of every living being's operating system. Because of this, Satan has a vested interest in controlling mankind towards death as "he" was the one who lured mankind to into downloading this fractal virus called sin.

Ultimately, the only thing I can say is to not look to "escape" the Matrix as some "New Agers" claim you can do, but to spot any and all infected and harmful programs already running on your OS and quarantine them as soon as possible. It's a lifelong process. To do this you also need the best Anti-Virus software out, the Spirit of the Most High whom the MessiYah said would show man all things John 16:13 (infected software). I am not talking about being RELIGIOUS because that is also an infected program, I'm talking about being Spiritually aware.
Thanks that makes alot of sense, it's not the matrix I'm trying to or can escape from, it's the evil viruses, bugs that infect my matrix.

I'll do what i can to sweep my program.
sparrowhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2013, 04:49 AM   #23
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrowhill View Post
I am attacked by dark forces and so forces of light must also exist.
No stop, you're not allowed to use logic with spirituality.

We're all supposed to be imbeciles!
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:38 PM   #24
starcraft

Quote:
I believe that yes we do live in a matrix because i have seen reality change before my very eyes on several occasions. So does anyone know how to escape the matrix ?

I have a gut instinct that only the God of light will free us but i don't want to wait for what could possibly be a long time. Do you think souls can free themselves from this evil agenda?
Im wondering the same,
where are you MORPHEUS???
starcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:31 PM   #25
kappy0405

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
Recognize they're fragments of your own subconscious mind that have broken away and need to be reintegrated. Re-integrate by surrendering.
I like.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:34 PM   #26
kappy0405

Quote:
Sorry some answers are within me such as using ways of self defence but i can't stop external forces from preying on me if that's their desire.
Yes you can, because those energies can only latch onto you if you're already operating on their frequency.. think of yourself like a magnet, you can either attract or repel them depending on your own vibration?

Old 03-09-2013, 12:00 AM   #27
kappy0405

Quote:
So how do you get rid of evil entities that are dictating your matrix? I mean evil satanic beings that thwart all your attempts to change your experience of life to positive? Attackers of life and soul.....
Start meditating, eating right, spending a lot of time outside in nature, exercising..

Then work on your psyche.. Try to be patient & content with what "God" gives you, no matter what. See your problems as a test, rather than getting irritated & attracting negative energy, remain patient & solve those problems, attracting positive energy. Learn to see the good in everything. Help others, praise others, love others. Learn to love everything. Work on taming the ego.. Stay away from excessive indulgences..

Do all that & your "entities" won't have much negative energy to feed off of. They'll begin to starve & have to parasite someone else.

Last edited by kappy0405; 03-09-2013 at 12:01 AM.
Old 11-09-2013, 12:34 AM   #28
starcraft

I have still not heard any good advice on how to escape the matrix like Neo in Matrix.

Shall we conclude that its all bullshit? We cant escape this hell even if it is a Matrix world in some way.

Last edited by starcraft; 11-09-2013 at 12:35 AM.
starcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 09:24 AM   #29
princessofwands

Read what Montalk says about dislodging negative entity attachments.

http://montalk.net/notes/dislodging-...ty-attachments

And Montalk on emotional management, to discourage astral critters. See also the other Matrix articles down the side to understand the mechanics of how the Matrix works.

http://montalk.net/matrix/64/emotional-management

Get some high vibrating crystals like amethysts. Cleanse and programme them for protection.

Play spiritual, soft, instrumental music. Plenty of choice on youtube.

Do not read, watch, play games, that involve any kind of darkness, violence, sex, vampires, etc. That will encourage astral critters to draw close to you and feed on the emotions that you experience.

Be careful who you hang out with, as you can pick up entities from other people, just by a hug!

Spend more time in nature than, say, in shopping malls where there will be abundant numbers of invisible entities roaming around looking for people to latch onto.

Getting out of the Matrix - make your life more sattwic than rajasic/tamasic.

Read about the 3 qualities of matter here -

http://www.spiritualresearchfoundati...ttva_raja_tama

That is a useful site you can explore, regarding how to live a more spiritual life. When we make ourselves vibrationally dissimilar to the Matrix, we won't need to reincarnate here once we've left.

Last edited by princessofwands; 18-09-2013 at 09:32 AM.
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 09:35 AM   #30
marina2012
Banned

Step 1:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
turn off the television.
Step2:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalki vishnu View Post
Build a spaceship and fly into a backhole.
^^^^^OH I WISH!!!

Step3:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
Recognize they're fragments of your own subconscious mind that have broken away and need to be reintegrated. Re-integrate by surrendering.
Step 4:
Realize that
marina2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 11:24 AM   #31
princessofwands

More reading....

http://cassiopedia.org/glossary/General_Law

While in the Matrix, we're under the so-called General Law. This is the Law that says you have a place in the (lower) whole, and you must stick in that place and fulfill your role. But there is also a law for escapees, the Law of Exception. When you try to escape, the Matrix will conspire to hold you in. The 2 laws do battle!

And so, a good tactic is to work on building a so-called Strategic Enclosure, which is explained on this link -

http://cassiopedia.org/glossary/Strategic_enclosure

It's about not talking too much about your awakening ideas to the people around you if they are not on the same awakening vibe. You just attract attention to yourself from the Matrix system, the General Law swings into action, and things/people come at you, to keep you in your place, to re-install the programmes/viruses/trojans that you're trying to delete from your system.

It's also about protecting your inner self, your soul realisations.

Be a Radiant Being.........but do it quietly!

Last edited by princessofwands; 18-09-2013 at 11:25 AM.
Old 18-09-2013, 04:49 PM   #32
lifeandoneness
Inactive

Living in universal oneness with all that exists. Through the process of achieving that you will be able to change frequencies in and around you which will eliminate the control over you.
lifeandoneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:48 PM   #33
princessofwands

bumping up
Old 13-10-2013, 09:41 AM   #34
the game

I'm not so sure you know how "the Matrix" truly works. I'm not being condescending or passive aggressive, I really think you're not sure of the reality of things. The idea of a "Matrix" on here seems to be taking from the film wholeheartedly and at not at face value. The film is a heightened, highly idealized exaggeration of the real world and not really a representation of the actual "Matrix". It's just symbolism meant to get a point across for mass consumption of the sleeping masses. I might wrong, but I doubt we are in the film's setting or else we wouldn't be aware of the system and it's inner workings, unless there is an actual Morpheus asking people to take a red pill. I'm not trying to discredit or disprove anyone here because I agree with the idea of a Matrix. I'm just tired of all of the dis-info b.s. being spread around the site is all.
the game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 12:57 AM   #35
oceans

Realise that Life itself is a movie (all of it, including you and your body). If you don't identify with what you see (environment), because the one that can identify with it (self) is also part of the environment, you can never again worry what happens to the environment or the apparent self again. Instead of adding more layers and concepts to life, take them away and you'll be left with what is true.
oceans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 04:18 AM   #36
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by the game View Post
I'm not so sure you know how "the Matrix" truly works. I'm not being condescending or passive aggressive, I really think you're not sure of the reality of things. The idea of a "Matrix" on here seems to be taking from the film wholeheartedly and at not at face value. The film is a heightened, highly idealized exaggeration of the real world and not really a representation of the actual "Matrix". It's just symbolism meant to get a point across for mass consumption of the sleeping masses. I might wrong, but I doubt we are in the film's setting or else we wouldn't be aware of the system and it's inner workings, unless there is an actual Morpheus asking people to take a red pill. I'm not trying to discredit or disprove anyone here because I agree with the idea of a Matrix. I'm just tired of all of the dis-info b.s. being spread around the site is all.
I agree with you. The Matrix is basically a metaphor for the illusory material world, imho. It's just a gnostic allegory for the modern day.

Old 27-10-2013, 06:29 PM   #37
iforgie

Quote:
I believe that yes we do live in a matrix because i have seen reality change before my very eyes on several occasions. So does anyone know how to escape the matrix ?

I have a gut instinct that only the God of light will free us but i don't want to wait for what could possibly be a long time. Do you think souls can free themselves from this evil agenda?
As long as you are on the planet there is no escaping. You got a life sentence like the rest of us start with the chill pill read the instruction first the pill looks red the instructions say blue pill.
I actually took the read pill 40 years ago the rest is more like Agent Smith there are so many of me I don't fight physically hid keep stay away. I go pushed to far if you want your freedom a slave can be emancipated in many ways; in the presence of friends, or by letter, or by testament, or by any other expression of a man's last will. And a slave may also gain his freedom in many other ways, and by our own.
Being the problem for government has it advantages I (we) get to make the decision not Servant of Crown.
iforgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2013, 07:14 PM   #38
saty

Reincarnation keeps bringing us back here.In order to escape the matrix you have to reach enlightenment.
Reaching elightenment stop the reincarnation process.
Old 27-10-2013, 07:19 PM   #39
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:

Stop identifying with it. If you continue to identify with this illusion. Then it's hold shall never be broken. That's easier said then done though, because EVERYTHING here is design to draw in your attention.
Old 27-10-2013, 10:39 PM   #40
dentedarthur
Banned

Cover an elephant in ketchup
And then play bridge
No trumping hallowed
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote