Old 12-10-2012, 12:12 AM   #2201
wonderfullife
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
When you say 'they' gave him an obe

The same they who had dianna killed?
The same they who associate with convicted sex offenders
The same they who has been accused of killing 12 children in Canada?
The same they whose butler ran a paedophile sex ring
The same they who allowed a paedophile 'Ted heath' to treasonusly enter us into the common market

He vehemently defended his pal and accomplice Gary glitters actions, saying he has done nothing wrong. .

You are clearly on a wind up!

Or

Perhaps, you are of the same Ilk? I don't know?

You ought to be ashamed of yourself, the reason the likes of savile et al have such a long list of victims is because people like you 'facilitate' him
In the same way the Vatican has facilitated pedophiliac priests

Sympathizers anable abusers
Totally agree.
Everyone needs to wake up and smell the coffee.
An OBE so efffing what big effing deal what does an OBE really mean nothing absolutley nothing.
People must stop facilitating the peados must stop idolising the rich and famous and see the rich and famous for what they truly are Sick peado scum!
Now maybe there are some good ones out there who knows but Icke has been saying stuff about the elite and their sick behaviour for years and as far as I can tell the good ones are very few and far between.

Read my Lyme blog and info about Lyme here:
http://diaryoflymegirl.blogspot.co.uk/
wonderfullife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:14 AM   #2202
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Jimmy Savile’s former driver has revealed the TV star turned his mobile home into a sordid sex lair where he abused a string of ­children as he toured Britain.

Dennis Garbutt said the paedophile presenter lured vulnerable girls as young as 12 into the vehicle during fundraising events at hospitals.

And the 78-year-old is now filled with remorse for not going to the authorities to reveal his suspicions that the children were being attacked.

Dennis told his wife Lucy how the presenter would give him a signal to leave the mobile home so he could pounce on his young victims.

Lucy said: “Savile would say to him, ‘Go and get a cup of tea, Den’ and that was his way of saying he wanted to be alone and it was obvious why.

"Den would then go to the pictures or just walk the streets for a while.

“Den knew what was going on and we regret not doing anything about it at the time. He said Savile would have girls wherever he went.

"I couldn’t say how many, it was all over the country every time they stopped.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...driver-1373895

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:16 AM   #2203
cont

Is this on topic?

Article mentions an "International Day of the Girl Child" on October 16th.

Here's the UN page.

First I've heard of it because it's the first ever International Day of the Girl Child.

Funny how this Savile truth is coming out at this time.
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:30 AM   #2204
lcp.
Banned

Buyer Of Jimmy Savile's Rolls-Royce 'Gutted'

http://news.sky.com/story/996611/buy...s-royce-gutted
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:32 AM   #2205
rastamasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastamasta View Post
Any links with Savile and Celtic, Guys?

Twitter Pic: Savile, Jock Stein and a Priest

https://twitter.com/sbulli/status/25...966081/photo/1
Jock Stein Freemason. Are anymore of Savile's mates Masons?

http://www.ugle.org.uk/what-is-masonry/famous-masons/

Found this on Mumsnet

Quote:
JS was close to a great number of massively influential figures, including Ted Heath (mason), Ronnie Kray (mason), Peter Sutcliffe (mason), Denis Thatcher (mason).

There were known to be high freemasons in the exec of the BBC and social services, as well as the police.

Do you guys really think it was coincidence that people were forbidden from challenging these rumours?

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_bei...lowed-to-exist

Last edited by rastamasta; 12-10-2012 at 01:17 AM.
rastamasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:50 AM   #2206
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by leather clad prowler View Post
Buyer Of Jimmy Savile's Rolls-Royce 'Gutted'

http://news.sky.com/story/996611/buy...s-royce-gutted
Lol
Sick as fuck!!
Just like the reg
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:54 AM   #2207
belch
Inactive

I think theres gonna be a lot of "Sirs, Lords, Director Generals & other people with good jobs and titles" quaking in their boots & not just at the BBC or NHS.

Where debauchery and crimes against the public are concerned, Those of power and privilege are connected & nothing has changed since the times of the Roman Empire.

I hope it all comes out in the wash.

I doubt it will though.
belch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:03 AM   #2208
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfullife View Post
Totally agree.
Everyone needs to wake up and smell the coffee.
An OBE so efffing what big effing deal what does an OBE really mean nothing absolutley nothing.
People must stop facilitating the peados must stop idolising the rich and famous and see the rich and famous for what they truly are Sick peado scum!
Now maybe there are some good ones out there who knows but Icke has been saying stuff about the elite and their sick behaviour for years and as far as I can tell the good ones are very few and far between.
The thing is wl,
These dark cabals, run on having dirt on people, you want promotion, be prepared to do anything!
The more they have on you, the higher the position you can hold.

It's all about controlling people and the the positions they hold
Think about the eye of the pyramid..
Savile had half the police force under his control in '59

If we think about pop music.. The power over the youth.. Wow not many are mentioning this yet.. Brian epstien, Beatles manager, the Beatles Masonic symbology on Their album Sleeves.

The British institutions, mental hospitals, nhs hospitals, the monarchs the politicians..
Think about power and control
How far would a sociopath go to get to the top?
Slaying children would be nothing if they have raped and tortured children before that
The hands on the lever of power at all costs

Who could bring this down? When the system of control is built on corrupting the leaders at every promotion, taking the down the road of depravity, one step at a time

Maybe the necrophile stuff is higher than the paedo stuff, that is why it is still hidden

Logic dictates that the all seeing eye is the system, and depravity and blackmail the tools
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:58 AM   #2209
northern star

Great post, nine

the whole thing functions and operates on blackmail - one of the reasons for the silence of young victims is guilt, exposure of shameful evidence, they start them early. With politicians its more gradual, but that is how they are controlled and silenced. Get them in a compromising situation - orgy, scandal, child abuse - and people have to keep quiet, for the sake of their careers and families.

This is the next stage, an outpouring of scandal at a fairly low celebrity level, which is still a smokescreen for what's really going on at the top. Jimmy was a man who could blackmail anyone, because he knew it all, at every level. Only when he died could he be used himself as a useful distraction to the elite's heinous crimes. Nice friends eh? Interesting comment from him too "Ive known the Royal Family for a million years" Indicative of the dark forces beyond visible light, the evil spirits working together, working on their evil agenda for many eons on this earthly frequency.

Who could take this down? Good question.

Maybe someone pure of heart, maybe an army of anger and dissent. Looks like its already well underway.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:45 AM   #2210
anders7777
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trux newman View Post
I've been thinking about this and kept seeing Jimmy's weird old school haircut. Then all the bloodline and knight information from yesterday. The haircut seemed to match the era of the knights.

Mystery school initiations include taking the spirit out of the body so it can be 'worked on' energetically before being put back in. It's why they lay in coffins and sarcophagi. It can also be replaced.

A while back I read a theory that all of the 'famous' types we see are actually the same spirits reincarnating throughout the centuries. A major part of their magic and obsession with recording bloodlines is so they can gain control of their reincarnations and overcome the 'forgetting' that happens when we incarnate here. That's true immortality.

If 'Jimmy' was the same Savile that has been incarnating all these years as a 'Knight' then that would explain how some 'random' guy achieved all that political power and reach.

It would also explain the need to feed on energy from abuse.
The process works by severing some of your ties to the Earth to allow reincarnation to be controlled. A consequence of this is that you can't draw energy from the environment as naturally as normal born people. This is the core of Vampire belief and how they explain what they are.

Destroying the personality of Jimmy Saville also wouldn't matter as when he comes back next time he'll have a fresh identity. The bloodlines are like ranges of clothing for them.

It's an obscure theory based on the occult and mystery school teachings but it does explain everything about this case.

We're on to something!
The Dude: God damn you Cameron! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about homosexuals? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with homosexuals? What the fuck are you talking about?
anders7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:05 AM   #2211
drkmatter

wow now people have come forward about him abusing kids at a Leed's Childrens Home, just heard someone voicing over a sequence of events that lead to them seeing him abusing a 12 year old
its on BBC1 mews now the incident was reported but Social Workers took no action.

Last edited by drkmatter; 12-10-2012 at 05:06 AM.
drkmatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:20 AM   #2212
roscoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocternald View Post
why is the mainstream now turning on Jimmy.

He was protected by the BBC, now itv are giving the illusion that the 'free press' have investigated him.

They should of done this years ago, someone else needs to be discovered in this story, why was he being protected so long.
This is no longer about Jimmy SaVILE

He's DEAD and that's a fact. It's about all those who were protecting him.

Quote:

Just what was it that you had on Blair that put you where you are Mandy?

Well before we extrapolate anything, a few short words about Peter Mandelson, probably the slimiest and crookedest person ever to walk on this planet.

Reading how this notorious pervert (reminder to self. Find out what happened in South America) and crook has transferred his financial interests into a "blind trust" in order to prevent people discovering just how crooked he is,

I discovered that he is a patron of the NSPCC.

Well that set me off for sure. Off I went, digging to find out what was in it for Mandy? On the way I discovered, yet again that yet another charity spends millions more on promoting itself and Directors remunerations than it does on helping the children it was set up to assist.

I was also interested to read that it "bought" Childline and that now any donations made to that "Charity" now get passed over to the NSPCC. Just a business like any other you see.

By the way, reading over on one of the sites dedicated to charities, I see that because of the credit crunch they are talking of accepting "reduced payments" from their "customers" and "payment holidays" for those with direct debits who have lost their jobs. You are not even a donor anymore. You are just a customer and your donations are payments, which incidentally, they consider to be never enough.

But back to the NSPCC, I also discovered how heavily politicized it has become and perhaps also the reason why the pervert Mandelson is a Patron. They campaigned actively for the lowering of age of consent for young 16 year old boys to be sodomised.

Strange how 16 year old boys cannot make informed decisions about buying cigarettes, alcohol or voting but are considered experienced enough in the ways of the world to allow perverts bordering on paedophiles to bugger them anally and possibly infect them with AIDS.

Anti-family, the NSPCC is firmly opposed to an automatic right of contact for both parents to visit children in the event of their parents separation and portray men as being violent abusers.

Looks to me as if the NSPCC is one sick puppy. Time to call in the RSPCA and have them put down.

Looks at though the extrapolation will have to wait a bit.

Some interesting links to the "special relationships" in politics.

BP chairman quits in 'Rent Boy' scandal

Peter Mandelson's 'partner' linked to Lord Browne

The current chair of the NSPCC and SaVILE
Yes the NSPCC patron has bought CHILDLINE and the Patron is

MANDLESON.

Yes the Fox is now in charge of the Chicken Coup.
at a word from the Hidden Masters!”

Edith Starr Miller - Occult Theocrasy 1933

Cromlech of Rennes

Last edited by roscoe; 12-10-2012 at 05:27 AM.
roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:22 AM   #2213
drkmatter

A TOP TV director has revealed he blew the whistle on Jimmy Savile having sex with a young girl at the Beeb — but was IGNORED.
David Nicolson, now 67, caught the perv in his Jim’ll Fix It dressing room with a girl aged “16, maybe 15”. He said bosses told him: “That’s the way it goes.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...gnored-me.html
Old 12-10-2012, 05:28 AM   #2214
drkmatter

Was this a Sick inside Joke by Jimmy "fiddler" Savile rubbing it the faces of people he knew could do nothing to stop him?

Last edited by drkmatter; 12-10-2012 at 05:29 AM.
drkmatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:08 AM   #2215
mrunhappy
Banned

Peter Mandelson also regularly meets with Nathan Rothschild on one of the Greek islands where Nathan has a palace. Corfu. Makes you wonder why the Greeks haven't yet stormed the place.
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:05 AM   #2216
truthful

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
Peter Mandelson also regularly meets with Nathan Rothschild on one of the Greek islands where Nathan has a palace. Corfu. Makes you wonder why the Greeks haven't yet stormed the place.
If I recall correctly not long after BLiar had come to power in 1997 the scandal involving Geofferey Robinson came to light, it was something to do with Mandelsohn and money. Robinson at the time claimed to have a photo in his possesion of a senior Labour figure kissing a 16 year old boy and the article gave every impression that it was Mandelsohn although it didn't say. It was illegal for 16 year olds at the time.

I also recall reading somewhere that Mandelsohn is a relation of the Rothschilds and Karl Marx too

Don't quote me on it though....
Old 12-10-2012, 08:06 AM   #2217
notyourrealname

A close inspection of this picture taken at Stoke Mandeville reveals that neither of the NHS security passes he is wearing have his picture on, I wonder who they are?

Last edited by notyourrealname; 12-10-2012 at 08:13 AM. Reason: spelling
notyourrealname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:20 AM   #2218
mishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourrealname View Post
A close inspection of this picture taken at Stoke Mandeville reveals that neither of the NHS security passes he is wearing have his picture on, I wonder who they are?

Might be my dodgy eyesight, but the one to the left looks like it says 'Al Pacino'
Old 12-10-2012, 08:23 AM   #2219
notyourrealname

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
Might be my dodgy eyesight, but the one to the left looks like it says 'Al Pacino'
Think you're right! Looks like he was taking the proverbial!
notyourrealname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:24 AM   #2220
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourrealname View Post

Here's a closer look.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote