Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 31-03-2012, 11:38 PM   #41
svarga
Inactive

Default Three Gunas basics

Prakriti's Three Gunas by Shukavak N. Dasa

[excerpt]

The word guna in Sanskrit has many uses, but here, in the context of the three gunas, it refers to the “qualities,” “modes,” or even “phases” of matter. It is impossible to give an exact translation, but these three English words will give the reader general sense of the term. From here on, I will translate the word guna as “modes.”

According to the philosophy of the Bhagavad Gita, matter is composed of 8 basic elements, earth, water, fire, air, space, mind, intellect and identity. The first five elements comprise the gross aspects of matter, and the last three elements comprise the subtle aspects of matter. Think of the first 5 elements as solids, liquids, chemical reactions, gases, and distance between objects.

As far as the 3 subtle elements are concerned, in the Gita, mind, intellect and even one’s sense of identity are nothing more than subtle forms of matter. This radically changes the way we look at the world and accounts for some of the basic differences between HIndu and Western philosophy. But this is a whole other subject.

These 8 elements become the building blocks of the “material universe,” which includes virtually everything that we see around us including even our bodies. One of the characteristics of these 8 material “elements” is that they develop according to three “modes,” the gunas.

The Sanskrit words for these gunas are sattva, rajas and tamas, and in English we can translation them as goodness, passion and darkness, respectively. This means that everything in creation can be classified according to some combination of these three modes. This includes human beings, animals, aquatics, plants, foods, psychology, places of living, technology–literally, everything.

Here is a brief description of the these modes:

The mode of goodness (sattva) is characterized by purity, illumination, order, stability, permanence, happiness, spirituality, cleanliness, and health.

The mode of passion (rajas) is characterized by action, creation, desire, lust, attachment, movement, and striving. Darkness (tamas) is characterized by destruction, madness, disease, dissolution, ignorance, intoxication, heaviness, and sleep.

http://www.sanskrit.org/www/Hindu%20...hreegunas.html

Prakriti is the Matrix

Prakriti is the uncaused, unmanifest Nature, the Matrix as womb. She produces the entire fabric of creation which lies within her as the insentient unconscious Matrix and operates through the three gunas - rajas, sattva, and tamas. Prakriti is the uncaused cause of all entities and has no existence apart from the gunas.

This Universe the womb is where I plant
Seed of all lives! Thence comes
Birth to all beings!
- Bhagavad Gita XIV.3

The etymology of the word ‘matrix’ is womb. The Sanskrit for womb is yoni. The womb of this universe is described as maha brahma which the scholar Krishna Chaitanya/KK Nair reads as the Great Nature. The Kashmir Shaivite Abhinavagupta reads maha brahma as Shakti, the instrumental power to create the entire universe. This Shakti is the womb and is svatantrya-shakti, the Lord’s ‘Great Power of Freedom’ (B.Marjanovic). The Supreme Being places the seed (grabham) in the womb (yoni) as the origin (sambhavas) of all beings (sarva-bhutanam).

The Supreme Lord [the Oneness] is the father (pita) who sows the seed (bija-pradah) in all wombs (yonis) from which every form and image (murtayas) emerges (sambhavanti). It is the nature of Shakti to ‘manifest the universe’ (B.Marjanovic), therefore she is called the Mother.

*The 3 gunas - sattva, rajas & tamas

Prakriti possesses the three gunas - sattva, rajas and tamas. The gunas are the basis of everything produced in the temporal illusory hologram. All that is perceivable by the five senses are her effects.

While you read this teaching of the gunas and their distinctions, bear in mind what the Abhinavagupta says - “No diversity is the Real Truth!” The One as Paramatman is Atman, the appearance of myriad Souls. The Atman is Purusha once it inhabits a form. The Oneness is Prakriti whose three gunas are activated by the presence of Purusha to produce the universe via the five senses operating on their objects. All are but aspects of the One.

During a Dissolution the gunas remain in balance. Their nascent imbalance ensues with the beginning of any creation in any of the first Cycles of Time. As the cycles proceed, the gunas move further into imbalance and it is this imbalance that causes the projection of an expression or manifestation out into the hologram.

The three gunas, sattva, rajas and tamas born of Prakriti bind down the embodied and the imperishable dweller in the body ...
- BhG. XIV.5

The gunas integrate the human body; adhering to the subtle form, they ‘conduct’ the body. Our individual gunas may be described by the planetary placements in our birth chart. The Cardinal signs are rajas, the mutable are sattva, and the fixed are the guna tamas.

The gunas serve to limit us from the infinite. As our consciousness moves through the Cycles of Time, we become more and more limited by the increasing imbalances in the gunas which are governing our corporeal existence. Eventually the adventure is less than fun and we land in a Kali Yuga rut as the repeating downward cycles of the same-old same-old boring experiences hurl us into the proverbial brick wall and we are force to think. It is perhaps time to wake-up.

Oneness pervades!

It is the presence of Purusha [the indwelling 'soul' as individual & witness] in proximity to Prakriti and her gunas that kindles, impels, and instigates the emergence of her effects in the hologram. Prakriti is the ‘final substratum of all empirical realities,’ however her unmanifest is not different from her effects.

‘What was subtle and undifferentiated is called effect when it becomes manifest and differentiated’ (Chakravarti). On the highest level of the Real even the cause, Consciousness as Purusha, is not separate from her or her effects.

God is All - Vasudeva sarvam iti
- BhG.VII.19
svarga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:37 AM   #42
jconnar

Balance and imbalance.

Unlimited and limited.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:24 AM   #43
svarga
Inactive

Default Perpetual motion: Balance & imbalance

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
Balance and imbalance.

Unlimited and limited.
That's right, jconnar!

From [the easy to read] Krishnananda:

The motion of prakriti or nature is something like the movement of a wheel. We know that wheels have spokes, and the spokes move together with the movement of the wheel, as in a cart. When the vehicle moves, the wheel also moves, and when the wheel moves, the spokes also rotate. The spoke that is up or at the top comes down, and that which is down goes up. So there is a repeated going up and coming down of the spokes of the wheel when the wheel moves, on account of the motion of the vehicle.

Likewise, nature [PRAKRITI] is in perpetual motion – it is not static. Nothing can be permanent in this world. Everything moves. And in this motion, what actually moves is nothing but a set of conditions or forces called the gunas of prakriti, or nature, we may say – sattva, rajas and tamas.

What are these gunas?

These gunas are the constituents of nature, the substance of prakriti. The tendency to stability of a particular condition, inertia as we call it, is what is known as tamas. The tendency to movement or action, and an urge towards external things is called rajas.

Sattva is a peculiar thing which cannot be properly analysed, because it is a state which supervenes when both the conditions of tamas and rajas subside. Sattva is an equilibrated condition of the mind that is neither static nor inert – of an unconscious nature – nor is it an urge towards an external something. In the state of sattva, we are neither urged towards an external object, nor are we unconscious. We can imagine what that state is. What is that condition of mind where it is not thinking of an object and yet is not unconscious? That is sattva.

But that state is very rare, and we cannot be in that condition for all times; either we are thinking of something outside, or we are asleep. But, is it possible to be in a condition where we are not sleeping, and yet not thinking of an object? How many times could such a state be experienced in life? Sattva is a via-media between rajas and tamas, a balance between inert unconsciousness and a diversifying, externalising urge towards objects of sense.

These gunas of prakriti are perpetually in motion, like the spokes of a wheel. The evolution of nature is similar to the movement of a vehicle, and these gunas are the spokes of the wheel of nature. When there is evolutionary movement, a movement of everything in the world, these conditions called the gunas are also set in motion.

These gunas constitute not merely the external physical objects, but also the mind inside. The mind is also a part of nature – it is not a subject, par excellence. The mind is an object, ultimately speaking. Though the physical object is external to the mind, the mind itself is external to consciousness.

So, from the point of view of pure consciousness, the mind is also an object; it is not a subject, though it appears as a subject in respect to physical objects outside. Inasmuch as the mind also stands in the position of an object, it comes within the law of nature and is conditioned by the gunas; it is constituted of sattva, rajas and tamas. In this movement of the three gunas, the mind is also set in motion. That is why the mind is restless.

The mind never rests for a moment, because it is urged by the law of evolution. When the universe evolves, moves forward, the mind and body and every blessed conceivable thing is drawn, dragged together by the force of the evolutionary urge.

In this motion, the gunas of prakriti are not in a state of balance. They are perpetually moving. There is up and down, progression and retrogression, coming down and going up, etc., so that there is an unintelligible activity going on both outside and inside oneself.

When the rajas spoke comes up, we are distressed and distracted, agonised and disturbed, and are placed in a state of insecurity and unhappiness. Sometimes we are disturbed and unhappy, and the moment we get up in the morning there is the feeling, "Oh, something is wrong. I am not all right." We do not know what has happened to us. We put on a Sunday face or a castor oil face and don't want to speak to anybody. If someone asks what has happened, we reply, "I do not know. I am not well." This is rajas coming up.

Sometimes in the morning we say, "I do not want to get up. I will sleep. Don't talk to me." This is tamas. Either we do not want to do anything at all and would like to be in a torpid condition on account of the supervening of tamas in the mind, or we are dejected and in a melancholy mood due to the operation of rajas.

*more here:

The Study and Practice of Yoga, An Exposition of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
by Swami Krishnananda
PART I: THE SAMADHI PADA, Chapter 26: The Gunas of Prakriti

http://www.swami-krishnananda.org/pa...i/raja_26.html
Old 01-04-2012, 02:55 AM   #44
svarga
Inactive

Default You are not the Doer!

As you absorb an understanding of the Gunas - also termed modes or qualities - you can begin to identify your patterns, those endless mood swings, proclivities and compulsions as nothing more than these GUNA Matrix 'things' which are in fact on automatic. The Sanskrit term is the YANTRA RUDHANI - translated by VanBuitenen as a water wheel.

How many people do you know who are really in control of their moods, their habits and compulsions? Most of us don't know ourselves well enough to notice our repeating patterns. We continually weave webs in and around our hologram. Over time hopefully we come to realize that we have crashed into the same brickwall over and over - and it just becomes flat-out boring.

I think it helps if you know your astrological birth chart, but only in the sense that the chart lays out some of our patterns for us. The cardinal signs are rajas, the mutable sattva, and the fixed are tamas. Our current incarnation identity is a prison matrix that we ourselves created over many lifetimes to 'play' in - as the Cycles of Time move ever onward toward Density.

Know Thyself!

Self mastery will come when we develop NON-ATTACHMENT to our Gunas, which are only operating on 'their' objects. We do nothing. Everything is God. You are not the Doer!

Abhinavagupta:
"How can the actions performed by the sense organs - which are entirely different from my own Self [the God-Within, the Oneness] - affect me who am identical with Atman [the Oneness]."

Bhagavad Gita V.8
The man of Yoga [in union with the One, YOGA means union], knowing the Truth [that he is that Oneness],
knows that while seeing, hearing, touching, eating, walking, sleeping, breathing --- he in fact does nothing!

Krishnamurti:

We are so conditioned, so heavily burdened with the past, with all our knowledge, information how can the mind be spontaneous? Can the mind observe its activity without prejudice, which means without images?

When there is a division between the observer and the observed there is conflict but when the observer is the 
observed there is no control, no suppression. The self comes to an end. Duality comes to an end. Conflict comes to an end.

This is the greatest meditation to come upon this extraordinary thing for the mind to discover for itself the observer is the observed.

http://www.katinkahesselink.net/kr/observer.html

Last edited by svarga; 01-04-2012 at 03:00 AM. Reason: yet another ooops!
Old 01-04-2012, 04:33 AM   #45
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by svarga View Post
[You really have to turn the volume up to get this: "Binaural beats are auditory processing artifacts, or apparent sounds, the perception of which arises in the brain for specific physical stimuli. This effect was discovered in 1839 by Heinrich Wilhelm Dove, and earned greater public awareness in the late 20th century based on claims that binaural beats could help induce relaxation, meditation, creativity and other desirable mental states. The effect on the brainwaves depends on the difference in frequencies of each tone, for example, if 300 Hz was played in one ear and 310 in the other, then the Binaural beat would have a frequency of 10 Hz."]

Nada Brahma - YouTube
Friend, thank you for this thread.

But is not the sound contained in this video nothing more than what is routinely heard in silence? I recall this when even as a crib baby.

I am not arguing. You and I do not know each other, and I truly look forward to future interactions; I'm just saying a crib baby is aware of this and also a person throughout life while lying in bed when it's quiet (I should think). I was and still am. It's all too evident.

This hum, while a bit a higher in tone, is not foreign. I seek to know what is so....well, special? It is stronger closer to the sea opposed to an inland area.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:07 AM   #46
svarga
Inactive

Default the sound of silence

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
Friend, thank you for this thread.

But is not the sound contained in this video nothing more than what is routinely heard in silence? I recall this when even as a crib baby.

I am not arguing. You and I do not know each other, and I truly look forward to future interactions; I'm just saying a crib baby is aware of this and also a person throughout life while lying in bed when it's quiet (I should think). I was and still am. It's all too evident.

This hum, while a bit a higher in tone, is not foreign. I seek to know what is so....well, special? It is stronger closer to the sea opposed to an inland area.
Thank you, coco.
Yes, I agree. Not foreign, special.
I posted that because it was an example of how someone with a more scientific mind [than me] was researching NADA BRAHMA. I know musicians who hear sounds most of us cannot. It was meant to illustrate the pervasive nature of sound. In the Sanskrit texts, especially the Rig veda and the Mahabharata, the weapons are actually MANTRAS.

Also ... should point to the idea that specific frequencies of sound have specific powers.
Which relates to using mantras to attain higher consciousness - and other less than pleasant stuff like haarp & mind control, etc.

Last edited by svarga; 01-04-2012 at 05:59 AM.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:06 AM   #47
svarga
Inactive

Default Harvesting of Souls

Understanding the “Harvesting of Souls” from the teachings in the Sanskrit texts

The archaic phrase “harvesting of souls” is in fact specious, wrong and misleading. There is only the One. There is only one Soul. We all share the same Soul, the Oneness.

“I am the same in all beings.” (Bhagavad Gita IX.29)

What appears to transmigrate, to move from one material body to another, is a portion of consciousness in the form of the subtle body. Psychics or Seers can easily see this body and read its condition.

The word “harvesting” is also misleading. No one can ‘take’ you or make you do anything unless you yourself have generated a consciousness that resonates with a particular force, a waveform that would then magnetize you into its similar frequency.

Therefore a deeper understanding of the mechanics of this process will relieve you of fear and help you to realize why it is imperative to generate a high consciousness at every moment.

The Subtle Body

As you incarnate in Time and Space, you build a subtle body. Some term it the spirit or astral body. In Kashmir Shaivism is it called the puryashtaka rupa (Sanskrit). Like the physical body, the subtle body contains a complex nervous system.

These “nerve currents are called Hita Nadis (Sanskrit) and they are very fine in structure, finer than even the thousandth part of a hair. Through these very fine, subtle nerve currents pass the serum of the essence of the human individual…” (Krishnananda, Brihadaranyaka Upanishad).

These subtle nerves store the impressions of your lives and your thoughts. Every thought, every experience is stored in this the subtle body that carries your individual consciousness from one life to another. This individuality is only apparent, for beneath the appearance of Multiplicity is the Real - the One.

It is this aggregate, this cumulative consciousness that determines your next incarnation. You inevitably become your own self-created, self-generated consciousness. You are drawn to the external holographic manifestations of your own thoughts. There is no one to blame. It is all your doing. You are a portion of the Oneness playing in Time and Space, like everyone else.

The eternal, imperishable, immutable Oneness takes the ‘appearance’ of a fragment of Its Self as the individual soul. When you move into a new physical body and when you leave, meaning die, you do so in this subtle body. Your current data-collecting vehicle, your subtle body, carries the five senses and the mind, the impressions (samskaras) of your experiences as “the wind carries scents.” (Bhagavad Gita XV.7 & 8)

Like attracts like!

From an understanding of the subtle body, we realize that no one can ever actually ‘take’ or harvest our soul. What will happen is that our subtle body, which has been built by our own consciousness, will be magnetized to where and what it resonates with. Like attracts like – that simple!

Location is determined by your consciousness

Consciousness determines everything. In the Bhagavad Gita, Krishna says that the god worshippers go to the gods, the god worlds; those who worship the ancestors go to them, the ancestral realms; those who sacrifice to the spirits go to the spirits (bhutani), the shaman worlds; and those who Know and Become the One merge into That. (BhG IX.25)

There is nothing wrong in any of these forms of worship. However, these approaches are only “partial manifestations of the highest reality.” (Abhinavagupta, Bhagavad Gita VII 21-23)

The Invisible Realms

In previous Cycles of Time, we were not limited to the five senses and we were aware of these realms now invisible to most of us. We may have played in these realms before and we may have bonds with them. However it is up to you to decide what you want and where you want to arrive.

Why do you need them?

The so-called extra-terrestrials are merely the inhabitants of the Myriad Realms. They may have grand technologies and may be very pretty, but are they enlightened? If they were enlightened would they be in these phantasmal realms? If they are not enlightened, if they do not have the understanding of the One, if their consciousness has not reached eternal Wisdom, if they have not Become the One – then why do you need them? Ignore them!

You would not walk up to any stranger on the street and give your life over to them, would you? Why trust these myriad spirit guides, ETs, etc. when you have no idea who or what they are? Ask yourself what does “saving” you mean. Exactly where will they take you?

Tat Twam Asi

Only the God-within you will lead you Home. You are perfectly capable of saving yourself. God resides within you and waits patiently, eternally.

The quotation from the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad at the top of this website says it very clearly. These myriad realm beings in all their phantasmal hierarchies do not want you to know that you are the very Soul permeating this entire universe. You are that Oneness. You are That. As they say in Sanskrit, Tat Twam Asi - That thou art!!

The Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, Swami Krishnananda; The Divine Life Society, Uttaranchal, Himalayas, India, 2006.

Abhinavagupta’s Commentary on the Bhagavad Gita
GITARTHA SAMGRAHA
Translated from Sanskrit with Introduction & Notes by Boris Marjanovic
Indica Books; 2004, Varanasi India

The Bhagavad Gita
Translated by Winthrop Sargeant
State University of New York Press, 1994
Old 01-04-2012, 06:25 AM   #48
svarga
Inactive

Default What's on our Moon?

[Where else can but here could I find a group of intelligent open minded people who are interested in both ETs and Sanskrit! I wrote this around 2004. I had come to believe that our Moon was not as we had been told after I read Ingo Swan's remote viewing of the darkside of the Moon.]

*Who the ETs are & What is up there on our Moon?

The purpose of Life in this polarity universe is the enjoyment (Sanskrit BHOGA) of the world through the ‘Veiling’ of Oneness into the illusion of separation and multiplicity, and eventual Remembering, Liberation (APAVARGA or MOKSHA) and return to that same Oneness.

This universe is composed of an infinite number of Loka-worlds that have emerged over the cycles of time within the Manvantara. As projections of our consciousness, they are our own creation and we have all spent time in many of these myriad realms, in accordance with our correlative consciousness at the time of our death.

A person always becomes what he thinks of when he at last relinquishes the body.
- Bhagavad Gita VIII.6

Location is a function of consciousness, therefore you find yourself in the particular Loka-world that you resonate with. God worshippers go to the gods. Those who worship their ancestors go to them, and those who revere the demons and ‘ghouls’ go to those worlds. [Bh.Gita IX.25]

According to the Bhagavad Gita no creature in this universe is free of the GUNAS - not only those of us here on earth, but also the gods in the heavens are under the power of GUNA-MAYA. [Bh.Gita XVIII.40] These Loka-world realms are temporal and they are destroyed at the time of the Dissolution.

In life we accrue what is termed ‘merit’ in the Sanskrit texts. This merit determines the length of our stay in any realm, heaven or hell. Once that ‘merit’ is finished, we are compelled to reincarnate back into a human body, back here on earth. All the worlds, even the world of Brahma - which is the highest but nevertheless also temporal and phenomenal - return eternally. [Bh.Gita VIII.16] This means that everyone must eventually leave the pleasures of the heavenly realms - and more happily, escape the less than pleasant lower realms.

In Hindu metaphysics it is the human body that contains the most auspicious possibility to achieve realization of the totality of the universe and the Remembrance of the God-within.

The Self (ATMA) is most easily realized in the human form…
[Uddhava Gita Dialogue 2, Verse 21]

… in the human form… the Self can most easily be attained.
[Uddhava Gita, Verse 22]

To JIVAS (embodied souls who are invested with a body in every birth) the attainment of a human body, is very difficult yet valuable (as it serves a means of liberation from SAMSARA (rebirth on the Wheel of Existence).
[Bhagavata Purana, Skandha XI, Ch 2, Verse 29]

The human body contains a system of seven chakras (wheels of energy) that correlate with the seven higher and seven lower Loka-worlds. Perhaps in the golden Krita Yuga these realms were originally emitted from these chakras. Even if some may have forgotten due to their own guna-maya delusion, the inhabitants of these heavens and hells know that sooner or later they too will be recycled back into flesh and blood. Therefore it would be quite natural for them to take an interest in the human experience.

It does seem however that some entities do not have to leave their respective Loka-worlds and reincarnate here. Perhaps these beings never incarnated into human bodies on third dimensional planet Earth and chose to create their own Loka-worlds in the Krita Yuga - the Golden Age, before the Fall, when we all still remembered that we are pieces of God - and simply remain there. An occult technique for prolonging time in these realms, according to an old book on the Tarot (by Mouni Sadhu), was to preserve the physical human body on earth. According to this text as long as the body remained in tact, one did not have to reincarnate - and thus the Egyptians and others who knew this secret went to extremes to keep their discarded physical shell from decay.

If you accept the possibility that the term extraterrestrials (not of terra) may in fact refer to the inhabitants of these myriad worlds --- then it is also possible that everyone of us here on planet Earth is in fact one of these beings - an ET. This surprising conclusion is based on the metaphysical reality that we have all spent time in many of these worlds and thus have memories of our experiences. Where have all the wonderfully imaginative science fiction stories come from? Many of us now remember past lives on other planetary systems. Perhaps this is all quite natural and would be known to us in any other cycle of time – other than the Kali Yuga where we are deluded and engulfed in confusion.

These Loka-worlds are what we would call hyper-dimensional or other-dimensional in the sense that they are not on the same vibrational frequency as we are. The entities in these realms do not have dense physical bodies, although some are seemingly ‘more dense’ than others. All these worlds are lit from within, meaning they do not have reflected light as we do here.

VAYU Purana, Part I, Chapter 53 – Arrangement of Luminaries
73. There are crores (correction from isangard: crore = 10 million) of constellations and as many stars too.
75. The stars occupy their own abodes. These luminaries are the abodes of pious persons.
76. The abodes are created by the Self-born Deity at the beginning of the Kalpa. They stay up to the dissolution of all living beings.
77. These are the abodes of the deities in all Manvantaras. These deities identify themselves with these abodes and stay till the final dissolution.
78. The abodes of those who have gone have vanished.
79. In this Manvantara, the planets reside in aerial cars.
(This is a particularly intriguing verse because it suggests the idea of planets as space ships or a giant space station-mother ship that might not require an orbit.)

83. Svarbhanu…being a demon, harasses all living creatures.
(There are myriad demon worlds as well, perhaps Reptilian or Borg-like.)

VAYU Purana, Part I, Ch. 1, Verse 93.
The stars in the form of constellations are mentioned along with the planets wherein are situated the residences of the gods who have performed meritorious acts.

These Loka worlds are all contained within this universe – the Cosmic Golden Egg known as Hiranya-garbha. The Puranas say that there are seven higher worlds and seven lower, but within these divisions are contained thousands of cities of the Nagas (serpents), Danavas (giants), Pisacas (eaters of raw flesh), and Raksasas (demons), and a multitude of other beings in a variety of possible existences.

All of these temporal illusory realities would correlate to some frequency of consciousness that was once emitted here on third dimensional planet Earth. These worlds all seem to have their own code of life that they adhere to, their own dharma, and the gods are often fond of the demons and have respect for them – when they are not at war with them, which happens repeatedly. Thus the primordial idea of The War in the Heavens is a frequent subject in the Sanskrit texts. These wars are often reflected here on planet Earth.

The Puranas also say that there are thousands of crores (millions) of these Cosmic Eggs!

The American Indians used to say that the Moon is a crazy man who runs all over the sky. If over time you have ever watched the Moon move across the sky, you will have noticed that every night its path changes considerably. The region of the sky that has been displaced by the moon’s eastward movement in one day is called a Nakshatra (Sanskrit). The moon passes through these Naksatras, which are all constellations. For example Arcturus, Altair, the Pleiades, Regulus, etc. and these constellations that might be identified as the source of the interfering ET races that are carrying on their interactions with humanity in terms of influencing our consciousness, offering technology in exchange for DNA, and engaging in the ongoing hybridization programs based on countless abduction reports.

The universe is a temporal illusory hologram made up of varying frequencies as waveforms. Let’s imagine that our Moon is in fact an artificial satellite designed as a sort of command center for the ETs to emit specific waveforms onto our planet, for a variety of reasons, and also to observe. The satellite could be programmed to have an orbit that would pass through the various constellations involved in order to allow their individual frequency waveforms to permeate the planet through the Moon, which as a giant emitter transmits these selected frequencies down onto our planet and us. In other words the Moon would serve as a sort of two-way interdimensional radio between Earth and these rest of the universe, specifically those ‘alien’ cultures that have an interest in us.

Others have suggested this idea that the Moon is a transmitter of frequencies. Perhaps in the earlier cycles of time, this operation was controlled by the more highly evolved and benevolent beings. However it may be likely that during the Kali Yuga, command and control of the emitters on the Moon were lost to the Darkside – an unintended consequence and side effect of the Wars in the Heavens.

Certainly these aliens would not wish to have our military in any form snooping around their technologies on the Moon. And if Ingo Swan’s report is accurate, this unfriendly attitude is confirmed. Ingo Swann is the original remote view-er and worked with The Stanford Research Institute, SRI, and many government agencies for years. In his book Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy, Swann tells of his involvement with a very secret government agency that asked him to remote view the dark side of the Earth's Moon. He saw extensive buildings, roads, and human forms digging.

Swann makes it very clear that our government is very much intimidated by these ETs. He says to the government agent: "They've somehow got you by the balls, haven't they? That's why you are resorting to psychic perceptions...They are NOT friendly are they?"

On reflection this does not indicate that if there are in fact aliens living on our Moon, they are necessarily evil. Would you want any of the earth-side military in your house or backyard? Even if the beings are very highly evolved, say Etherians or other enlightened entities - it is realistic to imagine that they might prefer their privacy.

My understanding is that these beings do have the ability to materialize in our dimension and if there is ‘solid’ evidence, such as craft or other technology, then they must have either been trapped here or intentionally entered our waveform frequencies. No one has ever shown us the credible physical remains of an extraterrestrial. Yes, I have seen that film of the alien operation. But let us agree that we have been inundated with so much disinformation on all aspects of the subject of the ETs that there is very little we can believe with any confidence. If we no longer trust our governments, the blame sits directly on their shoulders for lying to us for over 50 years, when half of us have seen UFOs with our own eyes.

Every UFO that I have ever seen was either somewhat etheric in nature or its apparent ‘solidity’ defied natural laws by its ability to achieve instantaneous speed, or it disappeared in front of me. I assume they move in and out of our dimension. All of the ‘beings’ I have ever seen or been in communication with, were experienced through the Eye of my Mind, and/or were of translucent and transparent light, never solid flesh & blood beings.

So where is there any evidence that all these beings are anything other than hyper-dimensional metaphysical ‘astral’ entities? I doubt that any threat-assessment-minded secret government agency would have the slightest clue about metaphysical truth.

Swann also describes his encounter with a live alien in a Los Angeles supermarket and confirms that ET civilization has been infiltrating the Earth in humanoid bodies. Swann's friends warn him: "There are a lot of THEM, you know, and many of them are bio-androids...they realize that Earth psychics are their only enemies."

The metaphysical reality seems to be that they can and do incarnate into human bodies, but that they are not successful at transplanting the human experience and our genome in their bodies. This universe just isn’t designed that way.

The implications of these metaphysical understandings from their Sanskrit sources might lead to the conclusion that because every human being here on planet earth has spent time in the various Loka-worlds - the other dimensions as planetary realities - we are all thus in fact ETs.

This idea that there are many groupings of extraterrestrial beings all incarnating over and over here on third dimensional planet earth opens up a new perspective on the ET phenomena and can explain many mysteries. Consider how different we all are. Perhaps the racial diversity around our planet reflects these various myriad Loka-worlds, meaning the extraterrestrials on millions of other planets. This could also explain the vast complex differences in belief systems, and why so many of us sadly misunderstand and hate each other. In a sense, we really do come from different planets.

It also might explain why there is such a rush for entrainment as the various ETs groups must be calling their own to return to them when the final dissolution of this world occurs. Religions, cults, and every kind of belief system are springing up - and more will emerge the closer we get to the end. Those entities that are more conscious of their origins could be anywhere, in any institution acting upon their point of view, their agenda ---seeking to gather their own in what may be termed a ‘harvesting of souls’!

Time is simultaneous. Even when the illusion of time apparently ends, within these Loka-worlds there will still be temporal holographic durations available for the completion of residual experiences. To each his own!

Toward the close of the four yugas, in the Twilight of the Kali, the Veils begin to come down and what has been hidden is revealed.

The VAYU PURANA, Part I
Translated & Annotated by Dr. G.V. Tagare
Motilal Banarsidass Publishers; Delhi, 1987

The Uddhava Gita, The Final Teaching of Krishna
Translated by Swami Ambikananda Saraswati; 2002, Ulysses Press

The Bhagavadgita in the Mahabharata
Translated by J.A.B. van Buitenen
University of Chicago Press, 1981

The BHAGAVATA Purana Part V
Translated and Annotated by Dr. G.V. Tagare
Motilal Banarsidass Publishers; 1978 & 1997, Delhi

http://www.metaphysicalmusing.com/articles/k-moon.htm

Last edited by svarga; 01-04-2012 at 06:33 PM. Reason: inserting isangard's correction on crore
Old 01-04-2012, 01:03 PM   #49
isangard

///73. There are crores (1000s) of constellations and as many stars too.

I would like to correct the translation. Crore is equal to 10 million not (1000s)
isangard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 06:31 PM   #50
svarga
Inactive

Smile Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by isangard View Post
///73. There are crores (1000s) of constellations and as many stars too.

I would like to correct the translation. Crore is equal to 10 million not (1000s)

Thank you, isangard.
I do appreciate your correction.
I wrote this around 8 years ago and I have noticed some mistakes as I re-read them to post here, some of which I corrected.

I really enjoyed reading the Puranas.
Wonderful and fantastic stories.
Especially the descriptions of other planets.
The Sanskrit texts are an endless source of an expanded consciousness.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:39 PM   #51
svarga
Inactive

Default Vimanas

VIMANAS: India’s ancient relationship with UFOs & ETs

The Sanskrit word VIMANA is sometimes translated as temple, but more often as aerial ship – meaning a craft that flies high in the sky. The ancient Sanskrit texts are full of references to these flying VIMANAS,

For example in the MAHABHARATA:

… they again took to their city and employing their…wizardry flew up to the sky, city and all…their celestial, divinely effulgent, airborne city, which could move about at will. Now it would go underground, then hover high in the sky, go diagonally with speed, or submerge in the ocean.
[3(35)170.20-25]

On this sun-like, divine, wonder-working chariot [Arjuna] flew joyously upward, while becoming invisible to the mortals who walked on earth, he saw wondrous airborne chariots by the thousands.
[3(32)43]

India never rejected the so-called paranormal because its holy' men & women have been achieving these SIDDHIS - as these powers are termed in Sanskrit - for centuries, even today with India’s high-tech revolution. A similar case could be made for Russia, which has a long tradition of psychics and other paranormal achievers.

We here in the west were 'cleansed' of much of this ability - which lies in the DNA and is passed through the mother - by the witch-hunts primarily in Europe, but also in colonial America. The church literally killed off those who could 'SEE'. A tyrannical priest-craft burned specific DNA. Many indigenous populations with their beliefs in the invisible worlds and their shamans have suffered similar fates.

As Ingo Swann, the father of remote viewing at the Stanford Research Center, said: "Psychics are their [the ETs] only enemies."

The immense catastrophic problems our world is facing are in fact METAPHYSICAL in nature. As long as our blinded-by-science experts ignore the invisible-only-to-us realms, we will remain dupes - unconscious victims.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:42 PM   #52
svarga
Inactive

Default The Siddhis

Remote Viewing:

Remote viewing is the so-called paranormal ability to see and hear things ‘at a distance’ and is in fact one of the ancient SIDDHIS or mystical powers, which are a part of the teachings in Hinduism.

The Sanskrit term for remote viewing is SRAVANA DARSHANAM. It gives the ability to hear and see from a distance. The SIDDHIS or mystical powers are a by-product and consequence of perfecting a pure focused meditation.

In the Sanskrit text The Uddhava Gita, which is found within the Bhagavatha Purana, Krishna explains these SIDDHIS to his disciple Uddhava. Krishna says that these powers are either granted to one by him – meaning Krishna as God – or they flow naturally from the pure GUNA, which is SATTVA.

In other words, the higher your consciousness becomes and as your entire being evolves - these SIDDHIS come naturally to the aspirant.

This is very different from one who is involved in magic, or is actively seeking occult powers to make him or herself superior to others and to enhance the small personal ego – which only serves to bind your consciousness deeper into the illusory holographic matrix.

I would also suggest that the natural evolutionary flow of mystical powers is quite distinct from the tedious repetitive techniques currently used in these schools – based in fear and control - by many governments and their military to spy on possible enemies.

Other SIDDHIS include:
* establish contact with the sense of creation
* enjoy all that is seen and heard, the visible and the invisible
* direct MAYA (the art of Illusion) according to one’s wish
* move the body with the swiftness of the mind
* assume any form desired
* die according to one’s own will
There are more…

List of siddhis - spiritual powers here:

http://www.mytelekinesis.com/siddhi-...eromaster.html
Old 01-04-2012, 08:13 PM   #53
svarga
Inactive

Default Lunar Mansions/Nakshatras

[I have always found this concept of the Nakshatras or lunar 'mansions' in Vedic astrology puzzling. Why the emphasis on the Moon. I have studied western astrology throughout my life and there is no comparable, relative to the position of the Moon, carving-up of the sky. Western astrology relies on the constellations.

*In western astrology the twelve zodiac signs rule 30 degrees each and each Zodiac sign is made up of 2 1/2 Nakshatras.

*Each Nakshatras has a mythological god whose duty it to guard and guide the cosmic evolution.

*In mythology the Nakshatras are considered to be the 27 daughters of Daksha Prajipat, the Cosmic Helper charged by the creator of the universe Brahma to help him in the evolution of the whole cosmos.

*Naksha- means to approach and Tra means to guard.

Recently when I found what I consider to be a description of Ionospheric Heating/HAARP in the Rig Veda (my translation; see this forum's HAARP thread), I wondered if these lunar division might have been originally conceived as a way to direct Ionospheric Heating.

http://www.metaphysicalmusing.com/ar...efinitions.htm

David's Moon Matrix theory might be deepened, expanded if we understood the mind of Daksha, who is said to have created these Nakshatra lunar mansion.

WIKI: In Hinduism, Daksha, "the skilled one", is an ancient creator god, one of the Prajapatis,[1] the Rishis and the Adityas. Daksha is said to be the son of Aditi and Brahma. (In another source, Daksha is said to be the father of Diti and Aditi, Kashyapa's wives and Sati's sisters).

With his wife Prasuti, he is the father of thirteen daughters, namely Aditi, Diti, Dānu, Kala, Danāyū, Sinhika, Krodha, Pradha, Viswa, Vinata, Kapila, Muni, and Kadru.[2] Many of whom were married to Soma. Daksha found that Soma overly favored one daughter (Rohini) over the others, thus neglecting their needs and flouting his responsibilities. For this, Daksha cursed him to wither and die. The daughters intervened and made his death periodic, symbolized by the waxing and waning of the moon.

Intriguing, isn't it?

Sitchin gave up the idea of connecting the Mahabharata war to his research. However, I am not so sure. I see many connections, resonances, similarities.
For example, Gilgamesh's search for immortality reminds me of Vishvamitra's defiance of the gods. We are waiting for the translation of Indus Civilization clay tablets.

http://www.harappa.com/har/har0.html

Perhaps some of you have already considered the theory of the Nakshatra lunar mansions as a possible evidence of David's Moon Matrix ideas.]

Nakshatras

Nakshatras or lunar mansions have a very special place in Vedic astrology. They are the axis on which Vedic astrology revolves. Moon stays in one Nakshatra for one day. They are mentioned in the ancient Indian Texts - the Artharva and Yajur Veda which lists all 27 of them. Kalaprakashika is the standard ancient text which forms the base of the study of Nakshatras.

In mythology the Nakshatras are considered to be the 27 daughters of Daksha Prajipat, the Cosmic Helper charged by the creator of the universe Brahma to help him in the evolution of the whole cosmos. These 27 daughter of Daksha married the Moon and became special repositories of astrological influences. Which is why the Nakshatra are feminine impulse which need the positive-male impulses of the planets to complete their polarity.

In India, the lunar calender is decided by the nakshatras. The rising nakshatra at the time of the new moon decides the rulership of the lunar month. 12 nakshatras rule the lunar months.

Naksha- means to approach and Tra means to guard.

Each Nakshatras has a mythological god whose duty it to guard and guide the cosmic evolution. The location of the planets in specific nakshatras completely alters their signifcations. The zodiac comprises of 360 degrees. The twelve zodiac signs rule 30 degrees each. There are 27 Nakshatras, each Zodiac sign comprimising 2 1/2 Nakshatras. Though the Zodiac has been divided into 27 groups of Nakshtras. These are only the principle members of several groups of fixed stars.

Beginning at 0' Aries, each Nakshatra compromises 13' 20" of the ecliptic.-the degrees covered by the Moon in a 24 hour Day. Each Nakshatra is further divided into four parts known as 'padas' or feet. The 27 nakshatras are divided in to 3 groups, known as paryaya which means cycle. The seven planets and the nodes of the moon have the rulership assigned to each Nakshatra. They repeat themselves in the same sequence.

The start of each paryaya (one cycle of 9 nakshatras) is always ruled by Ketu the mystical south node. Planets positioned in Sandhi areas- the junction points of the paryaya, the last quarters(padas) of Pisces- Aries. Cancer- Leo. Scorpio- Sagittarius are specially powerful in giving Karmic effects. They are known as Gandanta. The belief is when life crystallises at a certain point then we journey towards the higher manifestation of the soul and the consciousness. We have to go through a particularly trying time to prepare our minds for the next step in the journey of our soul.

Moon has a special relationship with the Nakshatras.

The Nakshatras give 108 positions for the placement of the Moon.

The Moon first comes under the influence of the zodiac sign where it is placed, then the influence of the nakshatra ruler and lastly it is influence by the lord of the pada. The triplicity of varying planetary influences alter the signification of the Moon. It is from the location of the Moon in a specific nakshatra that we can decided the start of our life cycles - the Dasha system which is unique to the Vedic astrology. The ruler of the nakshatra at the time of our birth is the ruler of the first dasha of our life and ruler of the pada is the first antar dasha of our life.

The Nakshatra position of the Moon plays an important part in Muhurtha- election astrology. In India where timing of important functions in life are very important, the placement of the transiting Moon in specific Nakshatra is considered very auspicious. Marriages, education, house building, agriculture, farming, travel, starting new businesses etc. all should be started on the correct day and the astrologers look to the fixed stars to find that auspicious time so that the best possible cosmic help is available in whatever you are starting.

Nakshatras with their cosmic powers rule and direct life towards its karmic path, subtly influencing to bring about changes in the psyche. The power of Nakshatras should never be underestimated. Their capacity of changing our life patterns is of prime importance in the Vedic astrology. For predictive and election purposes the knowledge of the Nakshatras is very important.

Although it is significant to know of the lunar placement in Nakshatra, others planets change under the influence of Nakshatras. It is important for those trying to look into deeper meaning of life to look into the nakshatra placements of key planets and you will have a much better understanding of the inner motivations of planets in your chart. When studying the dashas, one should look at the ruler of the dasha as well as the placement of the ruler of the Nakshatra of the Dasha ruler. That makes all the difference in finding how the Dasha will effect us.

In India, most Vedic astrologer will put the number of the Nakshatra by the planet on the chart. That way they can see immediately what degree of the Zodiac the planet is placed. According to the ancient Vedic Philosophy, our consciousness is effected by three different qualities or gunas. The cosmic energies that radiate around us give us the predominance of one of these gunas. These are very important in Yoga and in astrology it is important to understand the impulses (gunas) of the planets and their Nakshatras which give them their unique behaviour patterns. These gunas are,
1. Sattva - the illuminating, pure or good quality. Truth, purity of purpose and self righteousness and the path towards eternal consciousness is important to Sattvic people. They are fearless, generous and self- controlled. They are tranquil, charitable and generally have an open mind. Sattvics find it hard to hurt others. Water is pure Sattva. Vegetarians are sattvic by nature-choosing to eat what is provided by nature rather than killing to fulfil their appetites.

2. Rajas - the quality of mobility or activity. They have great inner thirst. They are passionate and ambitious. They want to achieve. They are restless and insecure. They want everything. They are active, want recognition and respect but are never satisfied. They find themselves clinging to pleasant tasks but avoiding the difficult situations. They can be fickle, easily distracted and unsteady.

3. Tamas - the dark restraining quality. They are generally sensuous, in love with all the good things in life which restrain them from higher learning and knowledge. They are materialistic in nature. Maya -the illusionary world of self gratification and sensual living ties them to their desires. Tamasic people have to try very hard to get out of the ignorance that surrounds them. They are held down by their own needs. Yoga and meditation is required to strengthen their inner being if they want to move towards higher consciousness.

The Nakshatras radiate these qualities on primary, secondary and tertiary levels. It helps to find out on what sub-conscious level we react to this world.

Each of the Nakshatra has its own motivation. Vedic philosophers considered 4 basic motivations which guide us. They are:
1. Artha - meaningful action. Artha relates to wealth , financial matters and the practicalities of life.

2. Dharma - righteous action. Dharma is the purpose of our life. The duty towards ourselves and others to do the right thing.

3. Kama - passionate behaviour. Kama is about passion for people, causes and living.

4. Moksha - the need for spiritual salvation. Moksha means Nirvana. The need to find the highest truths and move towards self realisation.

Each Nakshatra radiates its own quality, has its own motivation and the planets placed in them have a triplicy of influences- by the rulers of the Zodiac sign, nakshatra and finally the pada or quarter. These alter, enhance and fine tune the cosmic energies that effect us.
The 27 Nakshatras are:

http://www.eprarthana.com/html/nakshatras.asp
Old 01-04-2012, 09:53 PM   #54
svarga
Inactive

Default Deep masses of clouds wreathed with lightning

[For many years now, ever since I first read J.A.B. Van Butinen's translation of the first five books of Sanskrit epic, The Mahabharata, I have wondered about these verses. What particularly intrigued me was the detailed description of the "deep masses of clouds...wreathed (encircled?) with lightning." Even before Fukushima, it seemed obvious to me that the writer was talking about atomic-nuclear radiation cloud formations. Why would he bother to include such a variety of descriptions?]

*At the Time of the Great Dissolution of the Universe

Excerpts from the Mahabharata 3[37]186.55-75
SECTION CLXXXVII

Then the virtuous king Yudhishthira in all humility again enquired of the illustrious Markandeya, saying, 'O great Muni , thou hast seen many thousands of ages pass away. In this world there is none so long lived as thou!

… at the time of the great dissolution of the universe, when this world is without sky and without the gods…

… all creatures with soul rapt in meditation and entirely swallowed up in Him!

… thou hast many a time witnessed with thy eyes, the primeval acts of creation…

… When neither the sun, nor the moon, nor fire, nor earth, nor air, nor sky remains, when all the world being destroyed looketh like one vast ocean…

Markandeya replied…

… the Great, the Incomprehensible, the Wonderful and the Immaculate. He is without beginning and without end, pervades all the world, is Unchangeable and Undeteriorating. He is the Creator of all, but is himself uncreate and is the Cause of all power.

… towards the end of those thousands of years constituting the four Yugas and when the lives of men become so short, a drought occurs extending for many years.

… men and creatures endued with small strength and vitality, becoming hungry die by thousands.

… seven blazing Suns, appearing in the firmament, drink up all the waters of the Earth that are in rivers or seas.

… everything of the nature of wood and grass that is wet to dry, is consumed and reduced to ashes.

… the fire called Samvartaka impelled by the winds appeareth on the earth that hath already been dried to cinders by the seven Suns.

And then that fire, penetrating through the Earth and making its appearance, in the nether regions also, begetteth great terror in the hearts of the gods, the Danavas and the Yakshas .

… consuming the nether regions as also everything upon this Earth that fire destroyeth all things in a moment.

And that fire called Samvartaka aided by that inauspicious wind, consumeth this world extending for hundreds and thousands of yojanas .

And that lord of all things, that fire, blazing forth in effulgence consumeth this universe with gods and Asuras and Gandharvas and Yakshas and Snakes and Rakshasas.

And there rise in the sky deep masses of clouds, looking like herds of elephants and decked with wreaths of lightning that are wonderful to behold.

And some of those clouds are of the hue of the blue lotus; and some are of the hue of the water-lily; and some resemble in tint the filaments of the lotus and some are purple and some are yellow as turmeric and some of the hue of the crows' egg.

And some are bright as the petals of the lotus and some red as vermillion.
And some resemble palatial cities in shape and some herds of elephants.
And some are of the form of lizards and some of crocodiles and sharks.

And, O king, the clouds that gather in the sky on the occasion are terrible to behold and wreathed with lightnings, roar frightfully.

And those vapoury masses, charged with rain, soon cover the entire welkin.

And, O king, those masses of vapour then flood with water the whole earth with her mountains and forests and mines.

… urged by the Supreme Lord those clouds roaring frightfully, soon flood over the entire surface of the earth.

And pouring in a great quantity of water and filling the whole earth, they quench that terrible inauspicious fire (of which I have already spoken to thee).

And urged by the illustrious Lord those clouds filling the earth with their downpour shower incessantly for twelve years.

And then… the Ocean oversteps his continents, the mountains sunder in fragments, and the Earth sinks under the increasing flood.

And then moved on a sudden by the impetus of the wind, those clouds wander along the entire expanse of the firmament and disappear from the view.

And then, O ruler of men, the Self-create Lord--the first Cause of everything--having his abode in the lotus, drinketh those terrible winds and goeth to sleep!

- Internet Sacred text Archive: The Mahabharata of Krishna-Swaipayana Vyasa, translated by Kisari Mohan Ganguli [published between 1883 and 1896]. The Ganguli English translation of the Mahabharata is the only complete one in the public domain.

[The above description could be understood as multiple nuclear reactors around the planet destroyed by Solar flares = CMEs = earthquakes = tsunamis = out of control radiation clouds. Our world is so vulnerable to these nuclear reactors, many of which are placed on fault lines! When I began to understand what had happened at Fukushima and how they were spinning LIES about the creeping unending dangers, my first reaction was genocide.]

Four Hundred Chernobyls: Solar Flares, Electromagnetic Pulses and Nuclear Armageddon
Saturday, 24 March 2012 00:00
By Matthew Stein, Truthout | News Analysis

There are nearly 450 nuclear reactors in the world, with hundreds more being planned or under construction. There are 104 of these reactors in the United States and 195 in Europe. Imagine what havoc it would wreak on our civilization and the planet's ecosystems if we were to suddenly witness not just one or two nuclear meltdowns, but 400 or more! How likely is it that our world might experience an event that could ultimately cause hundreds of reactors to fail and melt down at approximately the same time? I venture to say that, unless we take significant protective measures, this apocalyptic scenario is not only possible, but probable.

… In the past 152 years, Earth has been struck by roughly 100 solar storms, causing significant geomagnetic disturbances (GMD), two of which were powerful enough to rank as "extreme GMDs." If an extreme GMD of such magnitude were to occur today, in all likelihood, it would initiate a chain of events leading to catastrophic failures at the vast majority of our world's nuclear reactors, similar to but over 100 times worse than, the disasters at both Chernobyl and Fukushima. When massive solar flares launch a huge mass of highly charged plasma (a coronal mass ejection, or CME) directly toward Earth, colliding with our planet's outer atmosphere and magnetosphere, the result is a significant geomagnetic disturbance.

full article
http://truth-out.org/news/item/7301-...lear-armageddo
Old 01-04-2012, 11:15 PM   #55
svarga
Inactive

Default Sumer & the Indus Civilization

"The Indus script is a logo-syllabic writing system of the Sumerian type."

[The connection between the Indus Civilization was made by Sitchin, but he dropped the research. To continue pursuing the connection, in my view, knowing how deeply he relied on his own scholarship, Sitchin would have been required to learn Sanskrit and approach the oceanic volumes of Sanskrit texts. He already had enough on his plate. But the mystery remains. This might seem a bit off-topic from the Matrix - or is it? Perhaps India is like Egypt these days and there are hidden forbidden histories she would rather not reveal.

*NEW DELHI: The Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) has quietly continued with its controversial search for the mythical river Sarasvati despite strong disapproval from the UPA government.
Though the project has been officially denied funding, parts of it have been relabelled the Ghaggar project to continue with the research.
http://hindufocus.wordpress.com/2009...raswati-river/

I assume that those of you who are reading here are interested in both the Sanskrit traditions and the Anunnaki. There is no reason to believe that the Anunnaki of Sumer & Egypt would have neglected such a rich civilization as the Indus. What part of the planet Earth did they not have access to?]

* Is the Indus script indeed not a writing system?
By Asko Parpola

Is the Indus script a writing system or not? I [Parpola] represent the traditional view that it is, and more accurately, a logo-syllabic writing system of the Sumerian type.

[main ideas]:

- the Indus script with only about 400 known graphemes.

- the Indus texts have as their average length five signs, this is quite sufficient to express short noun phrases in a logo-syllabic script of the Sumerian type. We cannot expect complete sentences in seals and other types of objects preserved

- Akkadian seals are contemporary with the heyday of the Indus Civilization, and the latter one in fact attests to contacts with it. The water-buffalo depicted in it was imported to Mesopotamia from the Indus Valley during the rule of Sargon the Great, King of Akkad (2334-2278 BC) and entered Mesopotamian iconography towards the end of his 60 year long rule, to disappear from the iconography and the faunal remains in the beginning of the second millennium BC when the Indus Civilization collapsed.

- early logo-syllabic scripts one sign often stands for a complete word. Even a seal with a single sign can express its owner, and there is mostly little reason for sign repetition in short seal texts written in an early logosyllabic script of the Sumerian type.

- nowhere in Indus inscriptions do we find convincing evidence of the random-looking types of sign repetition expected in contemporary phonetic or semi-phonetic scripts

- More than 2100 Indus texts come from Mohenjo-daro alone, and yet less than one tenth of that single city has been excavated.

- Why was the Indus script created? In my [his] opinion for economic and administrative reasons, like the Archaic Sumerian script.

- The Indus Civilization came into being as the culmination of a long cultural evolution in the Indo-Iranian borderlands. From the very beginning, this was the eastern frontier of a large cultural area which had Mesopotamia as its core pulsating influence in all directions.

- The water-engineering of Mohenjo-daro is unparallelled in the ancient world: the city had some 700 wells constructed with tapering bricks so strong that they have not collapsed in 5000 years. Development of water traffic made it possible to transport heavy loads along the rivers, and to start direct trade with the Gulf and Mesopotamia. Over thirty Indus seals and other materials of Harappan origin, such as stained carnelian beads, have been found in Western Asia.

- Such bureaucratic procedures imply keeping records comparable to the economic tablets of Mesopotamia.

- both native Harappan and non-Harappan sign sequences occur on Indus seals from the Near East, the sequences usually being in harmony with the shape of the seal: square seals are typical of South Asia, round seals are typical of the Gulf and cylinder seals are typical of Mesopotamia.

- suggests that Harappan trade agents who resided in the Gulf and in Mesopotamia became bilingual and adopted local names, but wrote their foreign names in the Indus script for the Harappans to read. The cuneiform texts in fact speak not only of a distant country called Meluhha which most scholars equate with Greater Indus Valley, but also of a village in southern Mesopotamia called Meluhha whose inhabitants had purely Sumerian names.

http://www.harappa.com/script/indus-writing.pdf

Seal with apparently proto-typical Shiva god found in Mohenjo-daro:

http://harappa.drupalgardens.com/sit...ati-seal-5.jpg
Old 02-04-2012, 01:52 AM   #56
svarga
Inactive

Default Rama kills the Demon!

This is from the Sanskrit epic The Ramayana.
Fighting demons is never easy.
Notice the aerial cars & weapons!

Old 02-04-2012, 04:26 AM   #57
svarga
Inactive

Default ET-Astral Manipulation

ALIEN EXPERIENCES AND THE SUBTLE REALMS: "Such beings are often here for a divine purpose in the world of Maya or illusion – to purposely harass other beings so that they seek refuge in their inner-self eventually. ... Such beings are about to merely ‘shock’ one’s self-discovery into motion. As this age (Kali Yuga) is so filled with illusionary influences, some (higher transcendental) ‘demonic’ and ‘divine’ beings are sent in this world to deliberately harass or help us (depending on our karmas) – in either case destroying our rationalism, and setting in motion (for either this or previous life), ways to explain these mystical experiences (that modern civilisation calls ‘alien’ as it is beyond our intellectual culture). Eventually this leads to self-discovery."
http://www.satyavidya.com/aliexp.htm

ET-Astral Manipulation of Third-Dimensional Planet Earth Through the Cycles of Time

What follows is my own understanding based on my many years of experiences in meditation, reading 100s of books on metaphysics, and my own inner visions. It is not intended to frighten anyone. Keep mind that everything is the Oneness, everything is a temporal illusory hologram and no Loka world is more real than another.

As we move through the Cycles of Time, these invisible-only-to-us beings play their part in holding us in the illusion that becomes more powerful, solid and dense as time moves through out the cycles leading up to the Twilight of the Kali Yuga – now.

It also explains in part the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad quote that has puzzled me for so many years:

And to this day, [those] who...know the self as I am Brahman [Oneness], become all this universe.
Even the gods [any other dimensional beings] cannot prevent his becoming this, for he has become their Self.
...if a man worships another deity thinking: He is one and I am another, he does not know.
He [who does not know] is like a sacrificial animal to the gods. As many animals serve a man, so does each man serve the gods. Even if one animal is taken away, it causes anguish to the owner; how much more so when many are taken away!
Therefore it is not pleasing to the gods that men should know this [that they are the Oneness].
- Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, I.iv.10

My understanding is that there are many beings of varying states of consciousness that for literally millions of years have interacted with this planet. Some might call them gods, while others may know them as etheric beings or perhaps extraterrestrials - a word that only means not of this earth, extra-terra.

“The stars in the form of constellations are mentioned along with the planets wherein are situated the residences of the gods who have performed meritorious acts.” [VAYU PURANA 1.93]

There are seven higher worlds and seven lower worlds in Hindu metaphysics. These LOKA worlds reflect a wide spectrum of consciousness, as they are made up of specific frequencies of waveforms. Perhaps the demon worlds of the Sanskrit Puranic texts, the anti-gods, the Asuras and Raksasas, are reptoid or Borg-like extraterrestrials.

The VAYU Purana contains amazingly detailed descriptions of an eighth world, dazzling and bejeweled, inhabited by hybrid beings, meaning for example half-lion and half-human.

VAYA PURANA, Chapter 39

[230] Beyond Brahmaloka and beneath the upper crust of the Cosmic Egg – in between these two is the PURA (Shiva’s city), his divine abode MANOMAYA (consisting of the mind).

[238] The city shines much with scattered diamond dust.

These worlds are light from within, meaning their reality does not consist of reflected light, as does our solid five-sense material world.

[239-42] … there are divine lotuses… made of gold… their inner surfaces are very tender. The lotuses covering up the whole place seem to be so many umbrellas.

Are these gold umbrellas some sort of protective technology? Are these beings vulnerable to Cosmic Rays, Gamma and X-Rays as we are?

[260-263] Some [of the inhabitants] are… horse-faced… a few have the faces of the lord of the beasts; other have faces and bellies like those of elephants, others are elephant-faced; a few are lion-faced and tiger-faced… others can assume any form they wish.

If this had been translated before today’s science began to fool around with genetic manipulation, naturally these creatures would have been seen as ‘mythology’. The same images of human bodies with animal heads are sprinkled on the ancient Sumerian and Akkadian cuneiform tablets.

[264-266] Lord Mahesvara [the transcendent Lord Shiva] of ten arms sports therein… He is being respected and diligently worshipped by those people moving about in aerial chariots.

These gods have their own space ships.

The Phantasmal Hierarchies

My understanding is this: As the frequencies continued to fall through the Cycles of Time, there emerged beings of both a higher and lower consciousness. The various entities, some who are very compassionate and others tyrannical, began to project astral-world realms out into the hologram.

I have named these worlds the Phantasmal Hierarchies from the word phantasm, which according to the Oxford Etymological Dictionary of the English Language, 1974, means a spectre. A phantasm-agora is a collection of spectres as shown by a magic lantern.

These hierarchies are temporal illusions.

Down though time, the elaborate rituals of the Treta and Dvapara Yuga turned into belief systems. The beings involved projected an assortment of hierarchical worlds related to the specific frequencies generated by their thoughts. Keep in mind that everything is a temporal illusory hologram and no world is any more ‘real’ than another. Only the Oneness is REAL.

With the creation of these Phantasmal Hierarchies, certain individual gods came to dominate others - and in a way, utilize their energy. Obviously these are not all beings of the highest consciousness, but they are a part of Oneness nevertheless and we have moved out of the golden era and the collective understanding and memory of our Oneness.

I suggest that many of these entities are the so-called extraterrestrials and are from lower Loka Worlds. By exploiting the use of ritual, the manipulative tyrant beings pass themselves off as gods and trick us humans into worshipping them and giving them our energy. By these occult, a term that simply means hidden, means these entities thus generated an abundant energy source that has been used to build the so-called astral worlds and enhance the splendor of the Phantasmal Hierarchies.

Perhaps you can equate this bow-down-and-worship practice with the act of giving up your own hard earned money. When you worship another you literally give up your power, your energy, your ability to think for yourself to whatever you worship.

God is within us all. The SELF/ATMA dwells in the Heart of everyone. So even though we may respect and love many - why would we worship any other than the God-within?

Now I would suggest that the idea of BHAKTI and the term devotion, as it is used by Krishna in the Bhagavad Gita, are very different from the concept of worship. To me Bhakti Yoga implies Union, the act of becoming one with that which you already are. Worship might be defined as an act limited to energy focused on external entity – not the SELF/ATMA within - to achieve certain results.

Rituals can be very beautiful and can unite us in feeling, giving us an opportunity to express our Love for the Supreme Being. But rituals are not meant to be a substitute for the experience and knowledge of Oneness. Rituals will tie you into the temporal illusory hologram, but not liberate you from it. To make way for the return of the Golden Age, the Satya/Krita Yuga, we need to remember that God lies within the Heart of every man, woman and child.

In the Bhagavad Gita, Krishna very clearly disdains the practice of making sacrifices to achieve certain worldly results or to spend time in any of the heavenly realms. He says that he cannot be seen with the aid of the Vedas, austerities, gifts, and sacrifices. He can only be seen through the practice of BHAKTI [Bhagavad Gita XI.52-55], which to me implies UNION, the act of becoming ONE with that which you already are and have always been. To become One with the Self/ATMA that dwells in your Heart, you do not have to perform ritual sacrifices.

In the Uddhava Gita Krishna says that the wise understand that the rewards of heaven, which are promised by religious rituals are as transient as pleasures on earth. [Dialogue 14.18]

Even the higher heavenly worlds of the gods, rishis, seers, saints and angels are temporal:

…the rewards of those of little wit are ephemeral : God worshippers go to the Gods. [Bhagavad Gita VII.23]

As an artist I have loved and studied religious iconography all my life. I love the images of religious faith and passion. And as someone who is naturally drawn to practice BHAKTI yoga, I love the representations of the gods in Hinduism and Buddhism. I myself have many of these, but from my own experience I realize how easy it is to project my feelings into these images and then over time forget that they are only stone, wood & metal. I leave a part of myself there, waiting, and having thus externalized my consciousness, I neglect the SELF/ATMA within my own Heart.

A similar process takes place with the winners of fame, although perhaps on a less perilous level. These days the public worships a wide spectrum of famous people from those who are rich and powerful, to rock stars and athletes. For example with film stars, people tend to see themselves in these wonderful actors and either love or hate them accordingly. But in truth, the public does not know the actor – you only know what the directors and writers have projected into them, along with what you see of yourself in them. This ability to perform a wide spectrum of human nature is the actor’s talent – but it is not who they are. Only their close friends and family ever know them.

While it is lovely and uplifting to have ceremonies, rituals, and prayers to higher beings – it is crucial, especially in this moment in time, to remember the God-within, the SELF/ATMA.

We become as little children, to regain our primordial innocence – we do not wish to remain childish, forever waiting for parental care and handouts.

The nature of the Golden Age is that we all Remember who we are, we know that we are Oneness, and thus there is no reason to worship anything or anyone.

How can we move into a Golden Era when we are still externalizing our own God-SELF?
Old 02-04-2012, 11:34 AM   #58
svarga
Inactive

Default Waveforms

"This whole universe has come into existence just to carry you to God consciousness." - Swami Lakshmanjoo, The Shiva Sutras

Waveforms in the Afterlife

This universe is made up of waveforms of varying frequencies, layers upon layers of Divine pulsation (SPANDA). The waveforms of the so-called afterlife are no more real than the more familiar waveforms - the apparent solidification of matter - in our third dimensional planet Earth.

Once you leave the physical body, your consciousness as Purusha, the Soul, disengages from this ‘data-collecting vehicle’ which might be seen as a sort of discarded used-car. If you, as the Purusha/Soul consciousness, correctly so identify with the Real, with the God-within, the SELF/ATMA – that connection in frequency will lead you to the path to freedom, MOKSHA.

If Purusha mistakenly continues to identify with Prakriti’s MAYA-GUNAS and the waveforms emitted during your lifetime by the small identity ego-self, then as Purusha, your consciousness becomes enmeshed in the appropriate correlative fields of experience, the Loka Worlds or Phantasmal Hierarchies - and another lifetime.

Remain conscious at the moment of death

In the Bhagavad Gita, Krishna says that a person always becomes whatever he thinks of as he leaves the body, [VIII.6]. Your last thoughts at this moment will generate frequencies that cause and create your ‘location’ as you leave the corporal body. You might consider the possible consequences of being on drugs or drunk when you die. The way hospitals treat the dying might be seen as a symptom of the Kali Yuga. Battlefields or other scenes of violent and unexpected death are often haunted by confused souls caught in shock frequencies.

Location is a function of consciousness

This is why it is so important to establish an adamantine connection with and to the Oneness, the God-within you now, while you are still capable of being conscious, healthy, and clear minded. As you leave your body, call out for the God-within you so that you will find yourself within that HOME frequency waveform. In the moment of your passing generate that pure frequency that you have cultivated - the God-within.

This world and those of the afterlife are all temporal illusory holograms that emerge from the ethers within the polarity Matrix through the Cycles of Time. All are temporal – thus not eternal. Beyond the illusion of multiplicity, within the Heart, the door to the eternal, the God-within that simultaneously permeates this entire universe, waits.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:46 PM   #59
svarga
Inactive

Default Sri Yantra as symbol of the Matrix

In my view, the Sri Yantra is the perfect symbol of the MATRIX.

images here:
http://www.imeditate.com/lessons/ima...yantra_red.jpg

http://blog.angelaferrara.com/wp-con...oth-13.5cm.jpg

WIKI: The Sri Yantra or Shri Chakra is a yantra formed by nine interlocking triangles that surround and radiate out from the central (bindu) point, the junction point between the physical universe and its unmanifest source. It represents the goddess in her form of Shri Lalitha Or Tripura Sundari, "the beauty of the three worlds". Four isosceles triangles with the apices upwards, representing Shiva or the Masculine. Five isosceles triangles with the apices downward, symbolizing female embodiment Shakti. Thus the Sri Yantra also represents the union of Masculine and Feminine Divine.

Imagine this as three-dimensional, like a holographic sculpture:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...f/f0/Meru1.jpg

And then recall the double torus which Nassim Haramein is helping us all understand:

The ancients knew the Kali Yuga was coming and that we would FORGET everything. The Veils would be drawn, tightened around our consciousness, leaving most of us deluded and vulnerable. So they tried to preserve the eternal Wisdom in symbols, obscure secret codes, and in (fractals of endlessly changing) stories of 'gods' as metaphysical principles. They passed the Truth teachings down orally, until we lost our ability for such now unimaginable 'memory' - and then created sacred languages such as Sanskrit, which would be accessible to only a few trusted ones who Knew that there is only ONE.

The God-within each of us, the Oneness already KNOWS everything. The Oneness resides in your Heart and simultaneously pervades the entire universe. That Oneness IS everything and everyone and we are that Oneness! Hopefully we are awakening - and that Wisdom-Knowledge which resides within each and every one of us is re-emerging, enlightening, and setting us free.

Old 03-04-2012, 12:04 AM   #60
svarga
Inactive

Default Shri Yantra * Paramatman

This is lovely.
Paramatman means the Highest (para) Atman (soul).
Meaning there is only the Oneness.
We all share the same soul.
Beneath all 'appearances' of multiplcity and differentiated perception, all the 1000s of data-collecting bodies we have enjoyed and suffered throughout the Cycles of Tme - we are ALL ONE!

A.R. Rahman is one of India's greatest musical geniuses. I feel that he has written the most beautiful heart melodies since Mozart walked this earth. He is a light in the world. Rahman was brought up a Hindu, but became a Sufi after his own inner experience of enlightenment.

This one makes me cry...

Last edited by svarga; 03-04-2012 at 12:08 AM.