Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 30-03-2012, 06:20 AM   #21
svarga
Inactive

Default Symptoms of the Kali Yuga

Symptoms of the Kali Yuga

Writing itself is a symptom of the Kali Yuga. Human beings have been living on planet Earth for 100s of 1000s of years before we have any record of the written word.

Down through the ages, ancient wisdom was orally transmitted and eventually written down in Sanskrit around 500 BC. These sacred texts give us some idea of the other three cycles of time. Originally orally transmitted, the texts were faithfully memorized and handed down from generation to generation. We no longer possess such an amazing command of memory. Imagine memorizing complete books! What we have available to us now in the Kali Yuga as the sacred texts written in the Sanskrit script was transcribed much later than it was composed – meaning spoken.

Some of these ancient texts accurately predict the conditions we are now experiencing. Remember these are predictions from well over 6,000 years ago – before the advent of writing and written history! The ancients who made these prophecies considered them to be abnormal, unheard-of, and outrageous.

*From the Sanskrit texts the Vishnu Purana and the Linga Purana:

Thieves will become kings, and kings will be the thieves.

Rulers will confiscate property and use it badly. They will cease to protect the people.

Base men who have gained a certain amount of learning (without having the virtues necessary for its use) will be esteemed as sages.

There will be many displaced persons, wandering from one country to another.

Predatory animals will be more violent.

Fetuses will be killed in the wombs of their mothers.

People will prefer to choose false ideas.

No one will be able to trust anyone else.

People will be envious.

There will be many children born whose life expectancy is no more than 16 years.

People suffering from hunger and fear will take refuge in underground shelters.

Young girls will do trade in their virginity.

The god of clouds will be inconsistent in the distribution of the rains.

Shopkeepers will run dishonest businesses.

There will be many beggars and unemployed people.

Everyone will use hard and vulgar language.

Men will devote themselves to earning money; the richest will hold power.

The state leaders will no longer protect the people but, through taxes, will appropriate all wealth.

Water will be lacking.

[And my favorite]: Pre-cooked food will be readily available!

The fact that our food supply contains very little nutrition and is full of toxins reveals a great deal to me about the frequencies of Time we live in.

(The source of this information is in the Sanskrit texts the Vishnu Purana and the Linga Purana; and also a remarkable book entitled, While the Gods Play: Shiva Oracles and Predictions on the Cycles of History & the Destiny of Mankind, by Alain Danielou; Inner Traditions International Ltd., paperback, 1985.)
svarga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 08:19 PM   #22
svarga
Inactive

Default Escape the Matrix

[I briefly met David at a Whole Life Expo back in 1997 [?] and was very impressed with his integrity, courage, and pure heart. He just had a good clean vibe, intelligent and kind. I knew intuitvely that he wasn't one of the egocentric snake-oil types out for personal ambition and monetary gain. David struck me as absolutely sincere.

In 2004 I was deeply studying the Bhagavad Gita, reading as many translations as I could find. In order to understand the Bhagavad Gita the aspirant must learn the mechanics of Maya and her three gunas - rajas, tamas and sattva. As I learned about Maya's shakti power which Veils the Oneness in temporal illusory multiplicity, I realized that the first film 'The Matrix' [1999] actually contained metaphysical wisdom and so I wrote this article below. ]

The War Within:
Escape the Temporal Illusory Holographic Matrix

The film The Matrix – the first of three - contained some fundamental truths that many around the planet instinctively responded to. The universe is indeed a temporal illusory holographic matrix made up of varying frequencies, waveforms pulsating at specific vibratory rates. Beneath the Veil, the ‘curtain of each atom’, there really is nothing out there but a vast ocean of etheric energy, the AKASHA, the silent unheard sound.

Everything you see or hear or touch is nothing more than electrical signals being transmitted by the five senses through this underlying etheric ocean to your brain. Each of these senses supports the others in the illusion generated by the amazing intensely creative power of MAYA and the GUNAS. These signals are interpreted according to our programming from birth and our DNA.

This first Matrix film revealed far too much truth to suit the ‘darkside’ forces that control this third dimensional earth-plane via their media-entertainment industry. And they quickly realized that the computer related metaphors so brilliantly accessed by the film’s writers had reached the normally impenetrable psyches of too many previously semi-somnolent humanoids. Thus the sequels were intentionally suffused with overwhelming images of helplessness in the face control.

What the first film does convey is the solid gold truth that the matrix isn’t real. This is in complete alignment with timeless primordial metaphysical principles - the truth that understands the real nature of this universe as a temporal illusory hologram.

In the Twilight of the Kali Yuga it is the ‘job’ of the Darkside Forces to continually confuse and numb the inhabitants of this our world. There is a War in the Heavens. The darkside entities are here in ever increasing numbers for the purpose of further deluding us into a complete and total ignorance of the Real. The frequency wave bands emitted from most forms of electrical-electronic appliances and machines excel at this capacity to confuse, delude, and stupefy. The Veil in these last days of the Kali has indeed become Borg-like.

Unplug!

In the early part of the Matrix film, there is a very grotesque image of Neo pulling those very slimy long tendril-suckers off of his body. This scene is so repulsive to us because it is true. I realize that this is not very pleasant information – but as long as we have no idea what is happening to us, how can we free ourselves? In varying degrees, all of us are ‘hosts’ to these feeder entities. This is why vampire novels are so weirdly popular – people actually have an unconscious sense of what is happening.

Through the lower frequencies of our anger, fear, and addictions, the darkside astral-cooties have attached themselves to us. This is one reason why all spiritual paths emphasize purity of mind and body. Purity simply reduces the ability of the lower realms to connect with you and become attached to you. They cannot locate frequencies they do not resonate with. Know that the Laws of Magnetism dictate that like attracts like - and that location is in fact a function of consciousness. Purity through knowledge and a focused consciousness will keep any unwanted influences out of your auric-field and your subtle etheric body.

Unplug!

Everything you are addicted to has the potential to attach you to a level of these entities. EVERYTHING! I have seen this so often over the years with friends who lost themselves to drugs and alcohol. Some of these parasitical entities are not only highly persuasive, but also very unattractive.

The most ingenious and effective Borg-like waveform-prison is television. Unplug yours, throw them out of your house, give them away, or shoot at them like Elvis did. Not only does TV’s 24/7 programming transmitted around the planet urge you to become good little consumers, and doom you to the misery of unrealized unrealistic goals, both physical and material - but the box itself emits questionable frequencies that do nothing for your God-given ability to access the Myriad Worlds and Remember who you are.

Newspapers are the same, even the Internet news has become more confused and confusing with 100s of professional disinformation and propaganda wizards, sock-puppets who are handsomely paid to keep you in your miasma of amnesia. This Kali Yuga confusion holds you in a frequency of POWERLESSNESS, because you can’t do anything about what you are reading. So until you actually become powerful in a real sense, as in your inner connection to the God-within you – forget it! Unplug! Get the cooties off of you.

I can tell you what the news will be for the next few years. Lets get it over with once and for all: More heinous wars, more needless deaths, more incurable diseases, more mind-wrenching torture, more oinker-greed and boring tyranny. Nature’s earth will continue to be irreversibly poisoned and her creatures die. Got it? That’s it folks. Now you know everything. So forget it! Unplug!

Are you in love with love? Waiting for that perfect person to transport you into a higher reality and fix everything for you? Romance is candy for your brain – Stuart Wilde said that, but I grok. It’s a bunch of lovely hormones designed to give you a momentary high and get you to procreate. It never lasts. Never! Forget it! Unplug.

If you have a deep love and friendship with someone who is as evolved as you are and you are certain you share a similar frequency – fine, wonderful. But when you bond with someone whose hologram is vibrating at a lower frequency than yours – and remember us humanz are very complex energy patterns full of surprises – then you take the chance of being sucked down into their reality. Casual sex ain’t casual for anyone on the way Home – it’s an elevator going down. Is the temporary fix comfort zone worth it?

All addictions will hold you in the illusion of the polarity Matrix. Attached to each addiction is a direct sucker line to a group of scurrilous entities you would not want to go bowling with. This means ALL addictions, no exceptions. Compulsion is Cootie-Ville. Anytime you feel compelled to consume anything, you are feeding the astral-cooties who need your energy to survive and thrive because they cannot produce their own. Wimps!

Cut them off, pull their plugs off of your body. Raise your frequency and watch them disappear. Addictions are entry points that leave you open for the astral-cooties to come on in and make themselves right at home. This is how so many beautiful souls from the 1960s, many of who were my dear friends and loved ones, were destroyed. I am the witness.

How about some pretty visions to make you think you are so ‘spiritual’? Want to channel one of the 1000s of aliens out there? I can promise you, that’s a learning curve. Certainly not all of these entities are malevolent. They simply have their own point of view, their own agenda, and their own consciousness relative to their level of evolvement. They don’t necessarily know any more than you do.

How about having these ‘cooties’ as your primary relationship? They can appear to you as anything they know you want, even angels, anything that’s already programmed into that very subtle brain of yours – anything. Someday when it is too late, they’ll show you what they really look like – but that would make you throw up now and then you might not want to feed them any more.

Trust only the God-within you.

The vast array of chemicals in your food, air, and water quite literally confuses your endocrine system. EDCs, endocrine disrupting chemicals, mimic estrogen and god-only-knows what else to confuse your own natural hormones. These molecules are diabolical. Not only do they very likely contribute to obesity, cancer, sterility, and memory loss – they also shut down your Third Eye, the pineal gland. Your ability to ‘SEE’ the Invisible Realms is regulated by the pineal and pituitary glands. Because these man-made molecules send confusing signals to them, they can’t work properly. Do you think this is accidental?

Apparently the astral-cooties can’t take classical or meditation music – so play it softly in rooms that you feel are infested. They hate Mozart, so I highly recommend Wolfie and there are at least 3 Mozart for meditation CDs. Hug trees, ask them for their healing energy; they have plenty for you and will happily exchange, as you have something they need. Nature – what’s left of her – is a higher frequency and always has the power to lift you.

A good book for your ensuing cootie battles is ‘Practical Psychic Self-Defense’ by Robert Bruce. If you become complacent, watch the first Matrix movie over and over and over – not the sequel, which has been assimilated, cootiefied. Remember that steak and red wine aren’t real! There’s not much time left to dawdle in the Illusion.

Unplug!

I know this sounds scary; after all we can’t even see these things – what chance do we have? But remember, WE CREATED THEM! They are an integral part of the temporal illusory holographic matrix. As pieces of God-Isness, we created these astral-cootie darkside-demonic entities to help hold together this polarity universe.

But when we created this universe, one of many, we weren’t completely stupid. We left something out of their hologram and thus they are weaker than we are. They don’t understand LOVE, they only grok power, control and manipulation. They have no feelings. And thus through the feelings of compassion, forgiveness, kindness, and love we can move right out of their range of frequencies, beyond the scope of their polarity matrix hologram, into the higher frequencies, beyond their prison - and the whole thing will collapse.

In the Twilight of the Kali Yuga, the world has become a LIE, an expression of the delusion, ignorance, and the amnesia, the forgetting. Everything you see and hear in this illusory polarity matrix is a big fat LIE! Because – and this is simple – the only Real is that EVERYTHING IS LOVE!

ALL polarity paradigms are temporal illusions designed by us, and our helpers the astral-cooties, the forces of the ‘darkside’, to hold together the projected illusion of multiplicity, this temporal holographic matrix, so we can PLAY the game of NOT being GOD! And we are God! Everyone and everything – yes, even the darkside entities.

There are endless, unknown, incredible worlds of Beauty and Love and Light, and every adventure yet even unimagined, waiting for us.

The Matrix is NOT real! Unplug!

I can’t do this for you. No one can. Thank God! If they could, they would own you. Saving or being saved is a slave game – not a God game!

I can’t do this for you. I can get down on my knees and plead and cry and beg you to unplug, to throw out your TVs, to not read your daily dose of propaganda, to kick your addictions – to pull the feeder lines off of your beautiful bodies and out of your auric field.

I can tell you what waits for you. I can tell you of floating in golden light feeling more love than anyone could ever give you. I can describe my visions and feelings and take you to fly through the galaxies. But my experiences will NOT be yours. Why should they be? Why would the Creator ever want to repeat and duplicate Itself?

I can tell you that you are heading for a place where THERE ARE NO REFERENCE POINTS! And that is wonderful! A place where you and the God-within you - as you become ONE - will as they say, create your own reality. A location within where you will have grown beyond both the demons and the angels. A place where you will have earned freedom because you will have experienced every polarity paradigm in all the time-space matrices and you are ready to create your own.

I cannot do this for you. NO ONE CAN! You have to choose it for yourself. Only your own courage can loosen the slimy sucker-tendrils that imprison you and drain your life force. Only the God-within you can know the precise sublime moment when you are ready to emerge from the Matrix – grinning ear to ear as you REMEMBER who you are!

How many of us will escape? I don’t know. I know that underneath our silly small identity egos, there is only LOVE - and that as the Real behind the multiplicity, we all ARE each other. Therefore when any one of us wakes up, it makes it easier for the rest.  I know that if enough of us Remember, then the entire Illusion will collapse – because the darkside won’t have anything to feed on.

What will happen then? No one knows. No one wants to know because then it wouldn’t be any fun. When you normally exist in Eternal Bliss, the exciting thing about a Free Will universe is that there are always at least 25 variations in the cycles of time and you don’t know exactly what will happen. It’s like meeting someone new or starting a fresh canvas - you embrace an entirely unknown realm of possibilities. You learn to improvise and create as you go along.

You and the God-within you – all of us! – will be generating a fresh reality for Isness to express Itself in. We will all meet someday. We all realize by now that life on this planet is going to get much worse – the evidence is in. Don’t be afraid of Death – you are an eternal Being. Be aware of the seductive astral-cootie traps. Read the Tibetan Book of the Dead and learn to bypass the Bardo planes! Avoid all those heavens and hells in the Phantasmal Hierarchies – they are illusions. No matter how seductive anyone or anything is, don’t listen! Go directly HOME to the God-within you.

When you see death, hunger, and sorrow try to know that each one of us chose this experience, even if we don’t now remember making that choice. Compassion is important and very distinct from anxiety, worry, fear and anger. These fear frequencies are all food for the astral-cooties, the mind parasites. As they say at the zoo: Don’t feed the animals!

UNPLUG! The temporal holographic matrix is illusory!

I’m only beginning to lift the Veil. But from my heart, I hope one sweet day to see you all in the wild blue yonder of the immense immeasurable within.

Your safety and ‘salvation’ can only be achieved by you, and through your own endeavors to create for yourself the consciousness of the Real, your Source, that eternal Oneness that we all are ‘beneath the curtain.’

http://www.metaphysicalmusing.com/articles/unplug.htm
Old 30-03-2012, 08:57 PM   #23
svarga
Inactive

Default Nada Brahma

[The idea that the world is sound is an ancient one in the Sanskrit texts. An understanding of this will helps us to grok why what we say and think in every moment is so important. Our speech reflects our consciousness and influences our temporal holographic reality. Thus even the words that come from our lips are crafting the world we live in. The relentless spewing poison propaganda emitted from the monopoly media TV is intentional and demonic. Sound is POWER!]

David Icke/Remember Who You Are:
...the Truth Vibrations would also bring to the surface all that has been hidden, and the Veil would be lifted on the secrets that have been kept from us. [p.393]

WIKI:
Nāda yoga is an ancient Indian metaphysical system. It is both a philosophical system , a medicine, and - as the name suggests - a form of yoga. The system's theoretical and practical aspects are based on the premise that the entire cosmos and all that exists in the cosmos, including human beings, consists of sound vibrations, called nāda. This concept holds that it is the sound energy in motion rather than of matter and particles which form the building blocks of the cosmos.

Nāda yoga is also a way to approach with reverence and respond to sound. Sound and music is in this context, something more than just the sensory properties and sources of sensuous pleasure, sound and music is considered also to play the role as a potential medium to achieve a deeper unity with both the outer and the inner cosmos.

Nāda yoga's use of sound vibrations and resonances are also used to pursue palliative effects on various problematic psychological and spiritual conditions. It is also employed to raise the level of awareness of the postulated energy centers called chakra.

The fact that the "world is sound" isn't just a widespread myth or legend. It is confirmed in the established findings of fundamental harmonic research and many other disciplines. We have found the world's tonal character confirmed in DNA genes and electron spins, in the solar wind and geomagnetism, in the weather and in the "song" of flowers and plants. Ever since the time of his incarnation, man has progressively lost his original spiritual perception. This has worked to divorce music and language from the natural harmonies and rhythms, which were and remain the primordial condition of all things.
-Jocelyn Godwin

In ancient times sound itself, the very basis of all music, was thought to be intimately related in some way to non-physical and sacred dimensions or planes of existence. Why was this? Because audible sound was considered to be but an earthly reflection of a vibratory activity taking place beyond the physical world. This vibration was more fundamental, and nearer to the heart of the meaning of things, than any audible sound. Inaudible to human ear, this Cosmic Vibration was the origin and basis of all matter and energy in the universe. In its purest, least differentiated form, this Cosmic Sound was known to the Hindus as OM…

http://legacy.earlham.edu/~tobeyfo/m...dTheories.html

*Great book:
The World Is Sound: Nada Brahma
Music and the Landscape of Consciousness
by Joachim-Ernst Berendt
Destiny Books, Rochester, VT, 1983

The World is Spirit Clothed in Sound
The Real is an Ocean of Consciousness, undifferentiated light pulsations (spanda-prakasha), the plenum.

Objects are Spirit covered by sound.

Sound is the cosmic process measuring out form (rupa).

Sound the primordial word (Vâk) becomes multiplicity, we experience manifest creation through five-sense differentiation, perception.

All gross material and subtle forms are temporal holographic appearances, Spirit covered, encased, enclosed, clothed,
embraced in myriad Sound frequencies, waveforms, the primordial covering.

Sound freezes, coagulates, solidifies Spirit in Time.
Old 30-03-2012, 09:18 PM   #24
jconnar

keep going!
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 09:29 PM   #25
solitaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by svarga View Post
[The idea that the world is sound is an ancient one in the Sanskrit texts. An understanding of this will helps us to grok why what we say and think in every moment is so important. Our speech reflects our consciousness and influences our temporal holographic reality. Thus even the words that come from our lips are crafting the world we live in. The relentless spewing poison propaganda emitted from the monopoly media TV is intentional and demonic. Sound is POWER!]

David Icke/Remember Who You Are:
...the Truth Vibrations would also bring to the surface all that has been hidden, and the Veil would be lifted on the secrets that have been kept from us. [p.393]

WIKI:
Nāda yoga is an ancient Indian metaphysical system. It is both a philosophical system , a medicine, and - as the name suggests - a form of yoga. The system's theoretical and practical aspects are based on the premise that the entire cosmos and all that exists in the cosmos, including human beings, consists of sound vibrations, called nāda. This concept holds that it is the sound energy in motion rather than of matter and particles which form the building blocks of the cosmos.

Nāda yoga is also a way to approach with reverence and respond to sound. Sound and music is in this context, something more than just the sensory properties and sources of sensuous pleasure, sound and music is considered also to play the role as a potential medium to achieve a deeper unity with both the outer and the inner cosmos.

Nāda yoga's use of sound vibrations and resonances are also used to pursue palliative effects on various problematic psychological and spiritual conditions. It is also employed to raise the level of awareness of the postulated energy centers called chakra.

The fact that the "world is sound" isn't just a widespread myth or legend. It is confirmed in the established findings of fundamental harmonic research and many other disciplines. We have found the world's tonal character confirmed in DNA genes and electron spins, in the solar wind and geomagnetism, in the weather and in the "song" of flowers and plants. Ever since the time of his incarnation, man has progressively lost his original spiritual perception. This has worked to divorce music and language from the natural harmonies and rhythms, which were and remain the primordial condition of all things.
-Jocelyn Godwin

In ancient times sound itself, the very basis of all music, was thought to be intimately related in some way to non-physical and sacred dimensions or planes of existence. Why was this? Because audible sound was considered to be but an earthly reflection of a vibratory activity taking place beyond the physical world. This vibration was more fundamental, and nearer to the heart of the meaning of things, than any audible sound. Inaudible to human ear, this Cosmic Vibration was the origin and basis of all matter and energy in the universe. In its purest, least differentiated form, this Cosmic Sound was known to the Hindus as OM…

http://legacy.earlham.edu/~tobeyfo/m...dTheories.html

*Great book:
The World Is Sound: Nada Brahma
Music and the Landscape of Consciousness
by Joachim-Ernst Berendt
Destiny Books, Rochester, VT, 1983

The World is Spirit Clothed in Sound
The Real is an Ocean of Consciousness, undifferentiated light pulsations (spanda-prakasha), the plenum.

Objects are Spirit covered by sound.

Sound is the cosmic process measuring out form (rupa).

Sound the primordial word (Vâk) becomes multiplicity, we experience manifest creation through five-sense differentiation, perception.

All gross material and subtle forms are temporal holographic appearances, Spirit covered, encased, enclosed, clothed,
embraced in myriad Sound frequencies, waveforms, the primordial covering.

Sound freezes, coagulates, solidifies Spirit in Time.
yeah, lot's of wonderful posts in this thread.

Sound and Light are matter and spirit in harmony, the material world by extension and the spiritual world in entirety; but sound is key-active and light is lock-reactive. Put one into the other and the mystery is revealed.

a LOT of Indian / Sanskrit metaphysics and philosophy is wrapped up in esoteric interpretations of other religions. Gnostic interpretations of Christianity, such as that found in the Matrix movies referred to herein this thread, encapsulate the sound/light phenomenon as the Logos (ie. the Word, Tetragrammaton, God the 'light of the world') and the combination of sound/light in the Pleroma as well. It all speaks to the 'real' world we experience as ultimately virtual.

once again, good thread.
solitaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 09:34 PM   #26
svarga
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by solitaire View Post
yeah, lot's of wonderful posts in this thread.

Sound and Light are matter and spirit in harmony, the material world by extension and the spiritual world in entirety; but sound is key-active and light is lock-reactive. Put one into the other and the mystery is revealed.

a LOT of Indian / Sanskrit metaphysics and philosophy is wrapped up in esoteric interpretations of other religions. Gnostic interpretations of Christianity, such as that found in the Matrix movies referred to herein this thread, encapsulate the sound/light phenomenon as the Logos (ie. the Word, Tetragrammaton, God the 'light of the world') and the combination of sound/light in the Pleroma as well. It all speaks to the 'real' world we experience as ultimately virtual.

once again, good thread.
Well said!
And thank you! It is a great joy for me to share these ideas and comparisons.
Old 30-03-2012, 09:37 PM   #27
svarga
Inactive

Default Nada Brahma

[You really have to turn the volume up to get this: "Binaural beats are auditory processing artifacts, or apparent sounds, the perception of which arises in the brain for specific physical stimuli. This effect was discovered in 1839 by Heinrich Wilhelm Dove, and earned greater public awareness in the late 20th century based on claims that binaural beats could help induce relaxation, meditation, creativity and other desirable mental states. The effect on the brainwaves depends on the difference in frequencies of each tone, for example, if 300 Hz was played in one ear and 310 in the other, then the Binaural beat would have a frequency of 10 Hz."]

Old 30-03-2012, 09:42 PM   #28
svarga
Inactive

Default Nada Brahma

[This is for fun and your enjoyment. But also to show you how familiar India is with the theories of Nada Brahma.
Sheila Chandra has a lovely voice - but not as great as the classical ladies like Bombay Jayashri.]

Old 30-03-2012, 09:48 PM   #29
svarga
Inactive

Default The Sound of Sanskrit

[Because I am wildly passionate crazy-in-love with Sanskrit ...
I thought you might want to hear how the letters sound.
Some wonderful scholar has put a very useful page online.
Click on the green-arrow buttons to hear the sounds of the Sanskrit alphabet.]

The Online Sanskrit Pronunciation Guide

http://www.tilakpyle.com/sanskrit_alphabet.htm
Old 30-03-2012, 09:51 PM   #30
svarga
Inactive

Default Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
keep going!
Thank you, jconnar!
Isn't connecting in higher consciousness just the BEST!
Old 30-03-2012, 09:59 PM   #31
svarga
Inactive

Default Invisible waveforms, ET and other Transmissions

What you don’t know can hurt you: Invisible waveforms, ET and other Transmissions

There are a multitude of other dimensional worlds most of us humans remain unaware of because we are currently limited in our perceptions to the five senses. At every moment we are both surrounded by and permeated with a multitude of waveforms moving throughout this illusory holographic universe. Our five senses constantly interpret and translate only a small portion of these waveforms. We mistake the data from the five senses as the only accepted ‘real’. Thus deluded we miss most of the universe, the Invisible Realms and the Myriad Worlds.

We are nonetheless affected by these waveforms, which are beyond our perceptions. Anyone who realized this basic metaphysical truth would understand that it is possible to use various types of ‘emitters’, human or otherwise, to generate waveforms of a specific frequency. These frequencies can have a wide spectrum of effects. They can uplift, calm, heal and nourish – or they can be used to entrain human consciousness, to dominate and control the hologram and everyone who is susceptible within it.

If your own level of consciousness does not vibrate at a frequency above these emitted waveforms - not on 'higher ground' - then you might be confused and deluded by them. You could remain vulnerable to such manipulation if you had not yet realized the mechanics of the temporal illusory hologram - MAYA & the GUNAS. Or perhaps you are completely unconscious of the existence of the underlying waveforms that weave our universe into existence.

You would therefore be picking up these transmissions and mistaking them for 'reality'.

Your acceptance of various waveforms is completely up to you. So here we are in the Twilight of the Kali Yuga, hidden in our data-collecting vehicles (human bodies), trying to Remember who we are - lost in the miasma of amnesia generated by the emitters of MAYA.

Enslaved couch potatoes are evidence that TV is one such emitter. Or the emitters of frequency that effect human consciousness could be even more bewilderingly sinister - radio & microwave towers, HAARP, perhaps large scale emitters from off-planet. Or is the current consciousness on the planet coming from something more hidden and occult --- something that gets its power from ritual, from 'sacrifice', from pain, fear and war.

Even though most of us are unaware of the Invisible Realms and the hierarchies of beings that exist and have always existed all around us, there are many, many entities transmitting all kinds of information. From angels to ETs we are faced with a multitude of sources often fascinating and revealing, while other transmissions are just plain perilous to your soul.

ET transmissions often contain a plethora of potential confusion - and may even have dangerous consequences. Such material can be misunderstood and used for the most obliquely tyrannical purposes.

On sober and mindful consideration, it becomes evident that the various ETs, who are currently interacting with third dimensional planet Earth, will of necessity only have access to and memory of those 'fields of consciousness' they themselves possess.

If they themselves are not living within a waveform of enlightenment, they consequently will have NO knowledge of a higher consciousness of ONENESS and will behave accordingly from their own perspective and with their own agenda. Like any being in any dimensional realm, the ETs will behave according to the level of their understanding of universal metaphysical Truth.

Just because some of these ET possess what appears to be advanced technology to us humans, does NOT mean that these beings are evolved - nor does it mean that they have our Earth-based interest at heart. It could be more a case of the soldiers who offered the Native American Indians horses and bourbon for their land. We all know the end of that story – genocide!

In this Cycle of Time, the Law of Dharma has all but disappeared from the earth plane. This is the time of the false prophet as people become more fearful, more desperate, and easy pickings!

Whatever these ETs or ‘angels’ or whatever transmit into our human awareness will only be a reflection of their own limitations relative to the precise vibratory frequency of their own consciousness and dimensional LOKA world. They are part of the external and temporal illusory hologram.

Trust only the God-within you, the SELF, your ATMA.

http://www.metaphysicalmusing.com/articles/emits.htm

ALL magic, occultism, and sacrificial rites for personal gain fall into the category of manipulating the Temporal Illusory Realms and are a complete waste of your time.

Unless you enjoy being one of those little silver balls in a pinball machine.

Just as laboring to acquire the Siddhic powers, that will unfold quite naturally as you evolve, is a waste of time and effort.

Just as channeling ETs, spirits, and angels is nothing more than a time-pass. How can they gift you with the enlightenment they themselves do not possess?

Only the God within you can bring you Home.

Withdraw from the objects of the senses, and turn your complete and total attention to the God-within your Heart.

Sacrificing and renouncing your attachment to the temporal illusory hologram based on Knowledge of the Real will bring you liberation.

Why settle for the small results today or tomorrow, when the Eternal Oneness of Union awaits your call!
Old 30-03-2012, 11:37 PM   #32
svarga
Inactive

Default There is only the ONENESS!

There is only the ONENESS!

I believe that the enormous complexity of Hinduism causes most of us in the west to give up understanding her. A friend of mine used to say … "Hinduism? There's no such thing!" I feel there is a form of Hinduism for each of us - which is a way of expressing how India allows everyone to follow their own path.

The Sanskrit texts reflect the acceptance of an ongoing INQUIRY, a never ending questioning concerning man's relationship to the Cosmos. Nothing is finally nailed down ever. It's not meant to be - this would bore God! The Indian seers and pundits loved to argue and in even held philosophical/metaphysical contests. Various seers and scholars would meet and engage in heated discussions, and the losers had to accept the ideas of the most powerful persuasive thinkers.

Where as in the west, we have been conditioned not to question our priests, teachers, and leaders. But in India and especially Kashmir, the great minds understood that 'Truth' is an inquiry, not a destination. This is why there are so many Sanskrit texts and even countless more commentaries on then. Hundreds of texts have been lost or destroyed and there are thousands of Sanskrit texts which have yet to be translated. India was never a land of 'primitive' villagers. It was a land of Kingdoms. For millenium India has nurtured great art, music, poetry, drama, philosophy, law, science, astronomy, mathematics, and of course metaphysics.

One of the greatest of all Indian Seers was the Kashmir Shaivite, Abhinavagupta (990-1015 AD), who was not only an enlightened master, but also a monumental genius. He wrote 40+ books on many subjects, including works on drama, poetry, aesthetics, as well as his encyclopedic TANTRALOKA [which remains to be properly translated].

Kashmir Shaivism is a repository of Wisdom-Knowledge and Abhinavagupta is one of her brightest stars! The difficulty is that Kashmir Shaivism has its own usage of Sanskrit, which differs from other schools. Therefore it takes a great deal of effort to penetrate the vast array of technical terms. It was intentionally obscured, like a code, to protect the teachings from invaders.

Abhinavagupta's wonderful PARAMARTHASARA was written for beginners and is a very simple introduction to Liberation in this particular school. What follows is a discussion of one of my favorite verses from the Paramarthasara - which means The Essence of the Highest Reality or The Real Truth about Everything!

“All Such Theories are Mere Suppositions & Imaginary Concepts of Thinkers”

Once you begin to consider the nature of your relationship to the universe and the origin of both, it is quite natural to want to systematize your findings to both share and clarify. Ever since we lost the memory of our absolute nature, we began this process.

In the Hindu tradition this was done through the enlightened inner revelations of great seers, the Rishis and others. SAMKHYA is an amazing repository of such thoughts and has influenced almost every philosophical and metaphysical system in India’s great history.

When you read these books you become aware that there are differences of opinion and arguments concerning the sequence and mechanics of Prakriti’s manifestation of the universe and her relationship to Purusha (the Soul). One venerable scholar even calls another a blockhead!

While I was at first disturbed by these differences of opinion, I realized the truth from reading Abhinavagupta’s PARAMARTHASARA – a Sanskrit word which means the real truth!

Abhinavagupta, the enlightened genius Shaivite, plainly states that all such theories are “mere suppositions and imaginary concepts of thinkers.”

Why? Because – “No diversity is the real truth.”

27. The Buddhist thinkers maintain that the constant flow of momentary consciousness is the only reality. The Vedic thinkers say that the single self, penetrating inside pervading, directing and governing all minds, is the ultimate reality.

Some Upanishadic thinkers take the power of animation as the ultimate truth, while other such thinkers say that one universal ATMAN, shining as all phenomena, is the only reality. Some other thinkers take either the psycho-physical organism or the generalities or lastly the individual as the ultimate truth.

But all such theories are merely dialectical speculations useful in discussions and debates. None among such entities has a real existence, as all these are mere suppositions and imaginary concepts of thinkers.

28. In the same way that matters like piety and sin, heaven and hell, birth and death, pleasure and pain… and so on, do never exist in reality, but appear in the Self on account of delusion (MAYA).

No diversity is the real truth. Its existence is simply apparent. It shines in the ATMAN as reflections shine in a mirror. All this appears to be a bonded being on account of the delusion caused by MAYA.

As I consider Abhinavagupta’s enlightenment to be beyond question, I feel I can draw certain conclusions from his emphatic statements:
*There is Oneness and the temporal perception of apparent multiplicity.
*The domain of multiplicity (the Matrix as Maya's PRAKRITI) is the ‘appearance’ of transitory multiplicity in the form of the temporal illusory hologram and its matrix (both produced by Prakriti’s GUNA-MAYA).
*Therefore the mechanics of this multiplicity can be described in many diverse ways depending on the consciousness of the experiencer.

Throughout the four Cycles of Time we all have recognizable differences in the way we perceive life. Our holograms are not identical, as I am sure you have noticed. Thus when any one of us goes traveling into the inner worlds of our Soul, we all come up with our own versions of how the universe is constructed and manifested. None of which are any more real than the temporal illusory hologram itself - and none of which is any more real than another. However some do have a higher consciousness and are more useful than others.

Each is a product of the individual’s consciousness based on his or her state of balance among the three gunas. Prakriti’s GUNA-MAYA manifestations are all a part of the illusion of multiplicity - even when they are grand and enlightening illusory thoughts.

If it is true, as Abhinavagupta says, that all such theories are “mere suppositions and imaginary concepts of thinkers” then why should you read these wonderfully arcane and often complex metaphysical systems that take great pains to delineate the mechanics of consciousness?

The study of these metaphysical systems lifts your consciousness up into the higher frequencies out of the mundane and into the ‘sacred’.

These seers are in the higher waveform frequencies that you want to be in. Immersing yourself in their consciousness through reading their thoughts will bring your consciousness closer to theirs.

Consider the simple comparison of the potential influence on your consciousness of a best-seller paperback novel or even the nightly news, in contrast to reading the Bhagavad Gita or Lao Tzu. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out the variants of effects here.

You will still have to ‘experience’ what you read. Just reading or hearing the truth is not enough. You must intuitively perceive, know, and feel these teachings in your soul. They must become a part of you deep inside – experientially. This is why so many diverse forms of spiritual practices have developed. These practices are an effort to allow you to make the knowledge a reality that has the power to release you from bondage of delusion.

Enlightenment can only come when you are fully engaged in the SATTVIC GUNA. You need to train your mind, body, and being to remain in a state of harmony and balance, a sort of focused alert intelligence that studying these teachings can give you. If you are restless (rajas) and lazy (tamas) you will not be able to access the waveform frequencies that open the door to liberation (moksha).

The aspirant needs to have some knowledge (jnana) of what you are going through. JNANA is knowledge that removes suffering brought about by ignorance. What are the rules of the universe and your relationship to it?

If you don’t understand the experiences your long hours of meditative practice are bringing you, then you will not be able to fully utilize their value. Without the knowledge of understanding, your hard earned inner revelations will wither on the vine and dissipate.

You must have a users manual of some sort.
Pick the one you resonate with.

An Evolving Synthesis

I will here paraphrase the enlightening thoughts of the brilliant and wonderful French Sanskrit scholar Alain Danielou from his classic book ‘The Gods of India’: The modern western world prefers to be analytical and to place religious and philosophical ideas in separate compartments.

In Hinduism the preference is cosmological. The tendency is to relate any new system of thinking to their ancient traditions – particularly to the Sanskrit texts the Vedas, the Mahabharata (which contains the Bhagavad Gita), the Upanishads and the Puranas. This cosmological approach to new ideas reflects a desire to embrace all knowledge as being an ever-evolving Wholeness.

Thus fresh evolutions of the ancient understandings and primordial traditions are accepted as additions to the total body of knowledge and incorporated into the whole. Seers and enlightened beings that came along with their unique and insightful revelations were accepted because they were viewed as useful clarifications on the ancient roots of these primordial traditions.

In other words, a new version of truth was accepted as long as it emerged from the older venerated truth and if it brought new light into the world because of its relevance to current times.

The enlightened revelations of such sage beings often take the form of commentaries on the principle texts. For example the Shaivite (Shiva) Abhinavagupta and the Vaishnavaite (Vishnu) Ramanuja both wrote their brilliant reflections on the Bhagavad Gita and both commentaries are insightful and useful to the reader.

As Alain Danielou explains, it is only in the Kali Yuga (our current Age of Conflict & Confusion) that religions become mutually exclusive. This isolation of creeds brings out the worst in man – “My god is God!” - and has led to endless horrors of war, and demented monstrosities such as the Inquisition, that have left their trail of suffering and blood across the pages of written history – the duration of the Kali Yuga.

Hinduism is based on what it calls SANATANA DHARMA a Sanskrit term that means the eternal religion. This principle recognizes the truth that expressions of our relationship with our Creator and that which is sacred within each of us will evolve, change, and develop relative to each of the Four Cycles of Time, and the cycles within cycles of each age.

As Krishna says in the Uddhava Gita:
‘In any one part, the other parts are present.’

*Essence of the Exact Reality or PARAMARTHASARA of Abhinavagupta
With English translation & notes by Dr. B.N. Pandit
Munshiram Manoharlal Publishers; 1991, New Delhi

Old 31-03-2012, 02:04 AM   #33
jconnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by svarga View Post
Withdraw from the objects of the senses
quoted again
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 02:31 AM   #34
svarga
Inactive

Default Renunciation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
quoted again
This is one of the most subtle ideas in the Sanskrit texts, which are always talking about Renunciation - withdrawing from the objects of the senses.

Implying that objects 'belong' to the senses.

My way of understanding this is not that you deny yourself what you are not ready to give up, but that you lose interest when you realize they are temporal illusions that come and go.

The Meaning of Renunciation

The etymology of the word renunciation is to send back a message. In this context, the message is made up of the signals transmitted to the brain through the sense organs. The sense organs were created by the God-within, who is the actual owner and recipient of all such transmissions.

Therefore when you ‘renounce’ this world, you are simply sending back to God what always belonged to God - even though you were under the delusion that the objects of the senses belonged to you. Attachment to the temporal is a lack of wisdom.

This process of renunciation will clarify your own comprehension of your true identity, meaning who you really are beyond the fleeting ego-self. Renunciation will strengthen your Union with God within your Heart.

As you remove the five senses from their objects and return their transmissions to their Creator, you give up what was never yours anyway and return to that which you truly always are.

You awaken from this enchanted Labyrinth that is spellbound by the deluding power of ‘I and mine’ and renounce the temporal illusory hologram and come Home!
Old 31-03-2012, 07:14 AM   #35
svarga
Inactive

Default The Bhagavad Gita

Now in case you are wondering if all this talk of realizing the God-within you is going to lead you to become an ash-smeared celibate recluse who never participates in any worldly matters, keep in mind that the most revered Sanskrit text, the Bhagavad Gita, is a user's manual for warriors.

The supernal jewels of wisdom in the Bhagavad Gita are revealed in the middle of a battlefield. The greatest warrior of the age, Arjuna, has thrown down his arms in despair and slumped into the bottom of his chariot. He does not want to kill men, family & teachers he has known all his life who have turned against him and become the enemy. He has lost courage. Both armies are poised ready for battle on either side while what must be the most famous spiritual dialogue ever, is given. Krishna, his charioteer, advises Arjuna to get up and fight.

http://www.metaphysicalmusing.com/gi...s%20Arjuna.jpg

Real courage to overcome all demonic forces comes from WITHIN, the eternal adamantine in the Heart. We can only imagine what is driving David Icke. What gives him the drive and physical strength all these years day-after-day to travel tirelessly and inspire people all over the planet. David knows everything is CONSCIOUSNESS.

The World Tree - Axis Mundi & Attaining the Supreme

In Chapter XV of the Bhagavad Gita, Krishna uses the metaphor of an upside-down tree to explain the Matrix. Krishna teaches his friend Arjuna the understanding of the Tree of the Universe or the Tree of Samsara. Samsara is this relative universe with its endless cycles of births and deaths. This tree is upside down (XV.1). Its roots are above and its branches below.

"The eternal Asvattha Tree has its root  above and branches below. That root, indeed, is called the Bright That is Brahman, and That alone is the Immortal. In That all worlds are contained, and none can pass beyond. This verily is That."
- Katha Upanishad II.iii.1

Asvattha is the Sanskrit name for the Peepal (fiscus religious) fig tree and is familiar to all Indians. It has heart-shaped leaves and its fruit is purple when ripe. The Peepal tree was first depicted on a seal discovered at Mohenjodaro, a city of the Indus civilization (3000 BC - 1700 BC).

http://www.imagesofasia.com/html/moh...jo-daro-16.jpg

Its leaves are applied to wounds after being heated in ghee. It sends its branches down to the earth below, and is also the Buddha’s Bodhi tree.

Krishna says that the leaves of this metaphorical tree are the sacred hymns of Vedas. Its branches are nourished by the three gunas (sattva, rajas & tamas) and its twigs, which sprout branches are said to be the objects of the five senses.

In Samkhya, the things of this world are never separate from the senses, through which they are perceived. It is the ‘operation’ of the five senses on ‘their’ objects that makes the temporal illusory hologram perceptible to our human consciousness.

The roots of the upside-down Tree of Samsara stretch downward from above as our desire-based actions bind (karma-anubandhini) us to this earth, the human world (manusya-loke). The upside-down tree is also a metaphor for the mirror image of the unreal which is only a reflection of the Real.

The trunk is formed by ‘the various subtle bodies of living beings’

This Tree of the Universe (Samsara) is said to be noisy ‘constantly reverberating with the tumultuous’ sounds that arise from the cacophony of all human activity. Its trunk is formed by ‘the various subtle bodies of living beings.’ Its growth is fed by desire and its fruits are the Lokas, the worlds of the afterlife, which are experienced as the reward for actions.

Thus the longing for results, the fruits of our acts, engenders the roots which reach down into the earth plane and further bind human consciousness in the temporal illusory hologram.

The form of the Tree of the Universe cannot be known by living beings here on earth (XV.3). It has no beginning and no end, nor can its continual existence be perceived. This Tree forms the link between the transcendental worlds and the phenomenal ones.

The Sharp Axe of  Detachment

The Tree of Samsara is an illusion, the projection of the Immutable Immeasurable Imperishable Oneness. When Souls are weary of enjoying the experiences provided by transmigration through a myriad of births and deaths, they must learn to discern the eternal Real from the effects of guna-maya and cut down this Tree. The only way to cut this upside-down Tree is with the Axe of Non-attachment (asange-sastrena).

The Sanskrit word ASANGE means that which is opposed to desire, and SASTRENA is an axe or knife like weapon. Dispassion and renunciation of the signals which transmit the perceptions of the five senses to the brain, become a mighty weapon because they detach human consciousness from the world of desire, attachment and aversion, likes and dislikes, pleasure and pain.

An eagerness for Knowledge of the Supreme Self makes this Axe strong and the repeated practice of Discriminations between the eternal Real and the temporal unreal, produced by Prakriti’s guna-maya, sharpens the weapon that cuts down our attachment which binds us in the temporal illusory hologram.

This is what David Icke wants us to realize when he keeps talking about recognizing the illusion, and he helps us do this by continually describing the mechanics of the Matrix.

Becoming God-Consciousness within you will not make you are reclusive coward - far from it. Attaining these higher states will give you access to the knowledge, wisdom, and courage to restore this Earth to her Primordial Harmony. You will Know!

The World Tree - Axis Mundi

Krishna’s Asvattha Tree, the Tree of the Universe or Samsara, is none other than the World Tree, the Axis Mundi known in every metaphysical understanding through the ages around the planet. The brilliant French metaphysical writer Rene Guenon says that Krishna’s upside-down Ashvattha tree refers to the primordial traditions symbolized by the sacred oak for the Celts, the lime tree for Germans, and the ash for Scandinavians ['Man & His Becoming According to Vedanta'].

Guenon explains the upside-down position of the tree as ‘analogy, here as everywhere else, [that] must be applied in an inverse sense.’ Like the Hanged Man card in the Tarot, what is true for the inner spiritual reality is inverse to the external material one. Guenon says that the roots are above because they stand for ‘the Principle’ and the branches spread out below to ‘represent the deploying of manifestation’.

There is only the ONENESS.
The Matrix as Prakriti (the material nature), Maya-Shakti and her three gunas, is the instrument through which the Oneness generates the temporal illusory hologram, meaning the universe.

There is only the Oneness.
One Soul. God-Consciousness.

Therefore any and all manifested forms are only the temporal APPEARANCE of separation from the Oneness.
Just as we only 'appear' to be separate from the ONE.
In many of the Sanskrit texts, the goddess (metaphorically speaking) states that she is not different from her male partner, for example Shiva-Parvati.

Here is what Krishna says about the Matrix as Prakriti's three Gunas [sattva, rajas, tamas] in the Bhagavad Gita:

VII.12
And those states of being which are sattvic,
And those states which are rajasic and tamasic,
Know that they proceed from Me (the Oneness).
They are in Me; but I am not in them.

The author of the Bhagavad Gita has Krishna to speak as the Oneness, the God-within all of us. He is the 'charioteer' of Arjuna and thus the inner guide of us all.

Here Krishna says that all these three states proceed from the Oneness, which encompasses the entire creation - however the Oneness is never limited to any of Its parts.

VII.13
All beings are deluded by these three states of being,
Composed of the qualities (the Gunas).
They do not recognize Me,
Who am higher than these, and imperishable.

The Oneness Veils iItself in the Matrix, Maya's creative power of Illusion, and using the three Gunas produces the temporal holographic universe throughout the Cycles of Time. Even the universe does not recognize the eternal Oneness within the Matrix.

XVIII.40
There is no being, either on earth,
Or yet in heaven among the gods,
Which can exist
Free from these three qualities (the Gunas)
born of material nature (Prakriti).

The Bhagavad Gita here states that all beings are subject to these three perpetually varying qualities, the Gunas. This includes all the various beings in all the dimensional Myriad Realms, including all ETs, angels, demons, etc.
Old 31-03-2012, 07:24 AM   #36
svarga
Inactive

Default Bhagavad Gita In Sanskrit

Bhagavad Gita / Vocal Artist:Yesudas / Music Composed By:Rangasami Parthasarathy / Selections from Chapter II in Sanskrit

Bhagavad Gita Chapter 15 / Sanskrit

Old 31-03-2012, 09:51 PM   #37
svarga
Inactive

Default Subtle Realms & ETs

[This man, Durgadas - Rodney Lingham, has a very interesting website]:

http://satyavidya.com/Alpha.htm

Note that: "Some people have made the erroneous notion that this age is the Age of the Goddess as it is Kali Yuga. However, a note in pronunciation is required here, for the Goddess kAlI (long A & long I /pron. Kaalee) and the age of Kali (pron. Kul-eh) are completely different."

WIKI: Kali Yuga is associated with the apocalyptic demon Kali, not to be confused with the goddess Kālī (read as Kaalee) (these are unrelated words in the Sanskrit language). The "Kali" of Kali Yuga means "strife, discord, quarrel, or contention."

Kali Yuga (Devanāgarī: कलियुग [kəli juɡə], lit. "age of [the demon] Kali", or "age of vice") is the last of the four stages the world goes through as part of the cycle of yugas described in the Indian scriptures.

Kālī (Sanskrit: काली, IPA: [kɑːliː] - the Hindu goddess associated with empowerment, shakti. The name Kali comes from kāla, which means black, time, death, lord of death, Shiva. Kali means "the black one". Since Shiva is called Kāla—the eternal time—Kālī, his consort, also means "Time" or "Death" (as in time has come). Hence, Kāli is considered the goddess of time and change.

ALIEN EXPERIENCES AND THE SUBTLE REALMS:
The Goddess, Mistress of Illusion

There are many examples of ‘Alien Contact’ that include many bizarre effects on the individuals. These can be likened to the contemporary visions and experiences of spiritual Saints in India.

Full article here:

http://www.satyavidya.com/aliexp.htm

Last edited by svarga; 31-03-2012 at 09:54 PM. Reason: ooops!
Old 31-03-2012, 09:57 PM   #38
svarga
Inactive

Default Advanced metaphysics of the Aliens

THE INNER TECHNOLOGY OF THE DANAVAS:
Advanced metaphysics of the Aliens.
Rodney Lingham/Durgadas

Today, on this planet, the search for extraterrestrial life is one of our greatest subjects on research. Government departments all around the world, to New Agers and Scientists, are all trying to solve the clues of these mysterious beings, who fly around in strange crafts that seem to possess little or no noise and extraordinary speed.

The answer to this is simple. These 'aliens', are merely the Gods (Devas) and Demons (Danavas) recognised by the ancients, to help and hinder humanity. Largely astral beings, they can physicalise at will, and some of them are physical beings - but with astral powers.

Full article:

http://www.satyavidya.com/aliens.htm..._THE_DANAVAS:_
Old 31-03-2012, 10:15 PM   #39
svarga
Inactive

Default The body is the Field

Life is a Multidimensional Fabric Woven of Electromagnetic Charges,
forming Fields within Fields

*Beneath the curtain of each
Atom lies concealed,
The Life increasing Beauty
Of the face of the Beloved.
Mahmud Shabistari, 14th century Sufi

A polarity Universe is made up of positive and negative charges. Your physical/subtle body is spheroid, a walking satellite system of charged particles - a Field. The entire visible world is manifested and supported by electromagnetic forces that sustain its very temporal holographic existence.

The nature of your sphere is relative to its charge – meaning your consciousness. Once you realize this you will know the eternal Secret of the Ages: Change your consciousness and you gain the power to change your hologram, your life.

In the treatise ‘Cosmos Without Gravitation’, the great iconoclastic thinker Immanuel Velikovsky states that: Sun, planets, satellites (moons, etc.), comets are charged bodies. As charged bodies they are interdependent.

As Spirit inhabiting human bodies, we are each similar to such ‘charged’ bodies. Velikovsky uses the term circumduction to describe the electromagnetic interaction of celestial bodies. Circumduction would imply moving around an object in a circular or spherical manner. If you imagine yourself and those around you as unique spheres of electromagnetic energies, the term circumduction becomes a more accurate and less linear description of our everyday lives.

We are all interacting with each other in every moment, not just in physical passing, say in the market or street, but also at a distance as we think of people or they think of us, or we read another’s thoughts or they read ours. Life is a multidimensional fabric woven of electromagnetic charges, all forming fields within fields.

In the ancient Sanskrit text The Bhagavadgita, Krishna tells Arjuna:
This body is called the Field, and the ones who know this call the one who knows this Field the Guide to this Field. The term Field is a wonderful description of our being, both as it is used in physics or more simply as a place to plant and to reap.

"The body is called the Field, and he who knows this field, the learned call the Knower of the field. Know Me [the Oneness] as the Knower of the field in all fields; the knowledge of the field and its knower, and know that through this knowledge alone I [the Oneness] can be realized."
Bhagavad Gita XIII.2 & 3

Krishna is saying that within your body, your Heart, there is a user’s manual for the field and this is what he terms the guide. The guide is the God-within you, the SELF or ATMA in Sanskrit. This guide knows everything you need to know about you and your field.

In this Age of Confusion, the Kali Yuga, we are all desperately looking to any and all external manifestations for answers, cures, and salvation. Our wild-horse GUNAS are incessantly nagging, demanding, distracting us from the only Real. In stealth, ineluctable death chases us down - but we are too busy, deluded by multiplicity, and unaware. We don't have time to contemplate the Real. While in fact our personal guide, the God-within us all is patiently eternally waiting, ever ready to share and reveal our unique user’s manual to us. As Krishna says – this is knowledge indeed!

Our physical/subtle bodies are the result of our consciousness and make up the totality of our being. This totality-of-being is an illusory temporal holographic matrix, a spherical Field made up of dazzling, coalescing, rainbow electromagnetic charges.

The God-within each and every one of us remains completely unaffected by any act generated by our temporal illusory holographic spheres.

"This imperishable self is transcendent because of its beginning-less-ness... Although present in the body, it does not act… this self, while present in every body, is not affected."
BhG. XIII.32

Reason this for yourself: If the God-within us could be affected or somehow altered by human consciousness for a New-York-minute, the entire universe would have disintegrated eons ago. The God-within us is eternal, immutable and immeasurable. While we mistakenly identify with our holographic sphere, the small identity ego-self and all of its endless preferences, we are NOT that. The small ego-self is a temporal illusion. As long as we mistake the illusory for the Real, we remain bound within the hologram.

As we begin to wake up to the Invisible Realms and to lift the curtain, we realize that we have only been flying on one engine, supercomputers with no user’s manual. In the Kali Yuga the human Field has become a mere shadow of itself. We need to charge our particles! And this is where spiritual practices come in. Meditation can literally charge the Field with energy, brilliance, and creativity.

http://zen-haven.dk/study-finds-corr...ortex-folding/

The God-within knows every aspect of your blueprint and is the only true source for your own fulfillment.

Believe me when I say that I understand that quieting the noisy mind and achieving levels of focused attention is not easy. But unlike everything in the external world, which always inevitably leads to disappointment – making a solid gold connection to the God-within you is the ultimate reward, the elixir of Life, and the Secret Key that opens the Door to the Real!

Mahmud Shabistari: The Secret Garden
Translated by Johnson Pasha
Octagon Press; 1969, London

The Bhagavadgita in the Mahabharata
Translated by J.A.B. van Buitenen
University of Chicago Press, 1981

Cosmos Without Gravitation:
Attraction, Repulsion AND Electromagnetic Circumduction
In The Solar System
Synopsis BY IMMANUEL VELIKOVSKY 1946

http://www.varchive.org/ce/cosmos.htm
Old 31-03-2012, 11:05 PM   #40
svarga
Inactive

Default The Three Gunas

[I like this lady, Jaya Row. She is very down to earth, accessible, not esoteric, and highly practical. I believe she is actually a motivational speaker in the context of Vedanta. Here she gives an basic explanation of the Matrix as MAYA - Prakriti's Three Gunas.

It takes time to get used to the concept of the Gunas and I encourage you to watch the other parts on this subject. The more we understand the Mechanics of the Matrix, the greater our mastery over our own Gunas. We may simply observe them 'playing' our there in our temporal hologram.

BTW, I am not Indian. I am an 'old' American woman currently residing in New Zealand. Even though I have never even been there, I have all my life loved all things India.]

Bhagavad Gita CH 14
The Three Gunas

Chapter 14 deals with the three gunas -- sattva (purity) rajas (passion) and tamas (ignorance). The gunas determine the quality of thoughts, emotions and actions in a person. Together they bind us to the world. Like the three primary colors -- red, yellow and blue -- that mix to create all colors, the combinations of the gunas create the infinite variety of begins in the world.
Every human being has all three gunas. You come up with peak performance when sattva predominates. When rajas prevails greed, disquiet and hankering weigh you down. And when tamas reigns supreme you are overcome with delusion, heedlessness and inertia.
The mission of life is to go beyond the three gunas and get liberated from the traumatic cycle of birth, death, decay and sorrow. You are born in the world only to attain Immortality.