Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 06-09-2011, 03:18 PM   #181
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasuredome View Post
Yo mcmenek, how's it goin?

I've got a question for ya about getting the same value for two different sentences.

"How are you?" and "who are you?"

Is it case that with the value being same is that both questions, although seemingly mundane, have the same importance and effect? I used to wonder this because royals never like or answer to the question "how are you?". what's your thoughts about that?
Hi pleasuredome, I'm good thanks, in answer to your question although the vibration of the questions is the same, because they are questions their effect on the person being asked the questions could be different depending on where they are emotionally for example someone who has just won the lottery would probably react differently to someone who is on the verge of a mental breakdown when asked the question "how are you?".

That's interesting that you say the royals never like or answer to the question "how are you?" I didn't know that, maybe that's connected with hiding their emotions……

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:34 PM   #182
pleasuredome
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmenek1 View Post
That's interesting that you say the royals never like or answer to the question "how are you?" I didn't know that, maybe that's connected with hiding their emotions……
or even hiding who they are
pleasuredome is offline   Reply With Quote