Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 06-10-2009, 02:01 AM   #101
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
"... Supposing that the bodies act upon the surrounding space causing curving of the same, it appears to my simple mind that the curved spaces must react on the bodies, and producing the opposite effects, straightening out the curves. Since action and reaction are coexistent, it follows that the supposed curvature of space is entirely impossible - But even if it existed it would not explain the motions of the bodies as observed. Only the existence of a field of force can account for the motions of the bodies as observed, and its assumption dispenses with space curvature. All literature on this subject is futile and destined to oblivion. So are all attempts to explain the workings of the universe without recognizing the existence of the ether and the indispensable function it plays in the phenomena."
"My second discovery was of a physical truth of the greatest importance. As I have searched the entire scientific records in more than a half dozen languages for a long time without finding the least anticipation, I consider myself the original discoverer of this truth, which can be expressed by the statement: There is no energy in matter other than that received from the environment." — Nikola Tesla
I like that quote...

Einstein's problem was he was duped into believing there was no luminiferous aether...hence no medium for SOUND waves.
This fact alone stopped him from understanding gravity fully.
By eliminating the aether, they eliminated the medium that veils gravity.

"The medium is the message."

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 06-10-2009 at 02:14 AM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:24 AM   #102
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
no i'm not wasting my time, and i'm only expressing a simple concept:

i think that all these externalizations of "knowledge" are cages for the soul.

you can get numbers and gemoetry only by sectioning the world, by separation.
true...you are separated from the ONE, though you form part of the whole.

the world of matter and anti-matter is dictated by 'polarity'.
thus even the illusion of being 'one' with it all is an illusion of your bicameral asymmetrical mind...a brain that stays alive because your heart produces electricity.
and electricity has two main components.

the energy flow ... flows because polarity exists.
so pick a side runciter.

+ or -

Chill, maybe try to attain a thermodynamic balance?

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 06-10-2009 at 02:27 AM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 12:19 AM   #103
theabbot 7
Inactive

thanks for this between this thread
the nas haramein thread and the vortex math im going to be occupied for a minute thanks brodee

always was interested in vedic mathematics (im currently learning about the vedic astrology)
theabbot 7 is offline   Reply With Quote