Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 08-09-2007, 01:35 AM   #1
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Default Derek Acorah's Paranormal Egypt

Did anyone watch this? I did as i was very intrigued, he managed to relay messages from Rameses III which i found a little weird....im really not sure what to make of Derek Acorah.....he works for Living Tv for a start.....i believe in psychic ability i just dont know if he is genuine, i'd like to think so but there's something about him, the Egypt slant is very interesting though...it was said at teh beginning that the Egyptologists were keen to find out ho RamesesIII died, if it was natural causes or murder and they said they hoped it was through natural causes, now it could be the truth but it seemed all too convenient that Acorah came out with the answer they all wanted to hear when he was channelling thru the 'helper' that was relaying info from Rameses to Derek...he also mentioned a few other things that made me think....hang on....how would that have been relevant in Egyptian times/......wish i could remember them....memory like a bloomin' seive!! LOl!!!

http://www.livingtv.co.uk/paranormal/paranormal_egypt/
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 02:02 PM   #2
qasrose
Premier Subscribers

Derek Acorah is a fake mate..
qasrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 02:26 PM   #3
lydia78
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottie View Post
Did anyone watch this? I did as i was very intrigued, he managed to relay messages from Rameses III which i found a little weird....im really not sure what to make of Derek Acorah.....he works for Living Tv for a start.....i believe in psychic ability i just dont know if he is genuine, i'd like to think so but there's something about him, the Egypt slant is very interesting though...it was said at teh beginning that the Egyptologists were keen to find out ho RamesesIII died, if it was natural causes or murder and they said they hoped it was through natural causes, now it could be the truth but it seemed all too convenient that Acorah came out with the answer they all wanted to hear when he was channelling thru the 'helper' that was relaying info from Rameses to Derek...he also mentioned a few other things that made me think....hang on....how would that have been relevant in Egyptian times/......wish i could remember them....memory like a bloomin' seive!! LOl!!!
http://www.livingtv.co.uk/paranormal/paranormal_egypt/

Actually did see a bit of it....but fell asleep, derek as that effect on me...noticed how he gets 'possessed' literally all the time now...is pure comedy from my POV...he is but a charlitan and an obvious one at that.

Any psychic ability he has is now corrupted.
lydia78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 03:26 PM   #4
soglad

I have seen Derek Acorah live and he's a fruad. He's just random and stabs in the dark and totally works on asking questions then working on them.

He's been caught lying about it before...

Walk on..
soglad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 05:02 PM   #5
notaslave
Inactive

He used to be on Talk Sport once a month years ago, he can talk until the cows come home and the names of the people he "contacts" are common names. I used to think it quite entertaining listening to him because even when he got it wrong ie "I never knew a James that passed over" he would turn round and say "oh ask your family there is definately a James".
notaslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 05:35 PM   #6
exclamatio

it actually makes me mad how fake his is

ugly **** too.
Old 08-09-2007, 07:59 PM   #7
lightbringer

hes fake
Old 10-09-2007, 04:27 PM   #8
tiswas
Banned

How come Derek Acorah can't speak in foriegn languages whilst communing with these ghosts.
tiswas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 05:11 PM   #9
lydia78
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
O-M-G

That was priceless...rofl....

thanks for the clip made my day,

mary loves dick...lol
Old 10-09-2007, 05:15 PM   #10
soglad

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydia78 View Post
O-M-G

That was priceless...rofl....

thanks for the clip made my day,

mary loves dick...lol
You can see people snickering and all!!!

But, you can see how well he can act, eh?
Old 10-09-2007, 05:39 PM   #11
lydia78
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by soglad View Post
You can see people snickering and all!!!

But, you can see how well he can act, eh?
Most haunted being fake is a no brainer...

Just can't believe they're so popular

I totally object to him and his crap hair.
Old 10-09-2007, 05:40 PM   #12
soglad

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydia78 View Post
Most haunted being fake is a no brainer...

Just can't believe they're so popular

I totally object to him and his crap hair.
And his big gay ear rings!
Old 10-09-2007, 05:50 PM   #13
lydia78
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by soglad View Post
And his big gay ear rings!
rofl....charlitan earring damn you!!!
Old 10-09-2007, 05:58 PM   #14
tiswas
Banned

this spirit guide he prattles on about Sam I think, he talks to him as if he's a dog.
Derek Acorah has made loads of £££'s due to his forgeries - who can forget Kreed Kafir. the anagram of Derek Faker.
I was disappointed with the Jack the Ripper show, who was Jack?????
By the way folks, there is a fradulent mediums act in action, it was actually a law dating from olden times.

Last edited by tiswas; 11-09-2007 at 04:24 PM.
tiswas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2007, 11:08 PM   #15
starfire56

Smile Derek Acorah is not ugly.

To be honest I really loved it all and found it very interesting , at least he is not boring and the facts were there and Derek does not know of the details of the subject beforehand RAMASES III. My sister and I loved it as we watched it together, People who have met Derek are thrilled with him as for being ugly i think he is not bad looking. being in the same kind of work helps me to understand more than some of your posties do, no offence but most of you do not know what it is to be a medium etc, knowledge in this area would help you all understand, see you all and Derek on the other side one day and then we will all know the truth of it, until that day then!!!
starfire56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2007, 12:55 AM   #16
carlo
Inactive

Default Derek Acorah [one born every minute]

This Derek Acorah is a complete charlatan And a terrible bore. He's jumping on the same old band-wagon like all his kind do, who pretend that they have some great gift to give humanity.

When in fact he is laughing secretly at all of you, and making millions while he's doing so. This is what it's really all about, making money for himself. And if people of that kind can get away with it, they will do so.

Of cause the media will entertain his lies, as long as he generates a big enough audience to fill their pockets full of money; why should they care. And as long as their our stupid people around to listen to his garbage, it will go on and never end.

So don't be fooled by that piece of SHIT of a person, remember; it's SHIT people like that who thrive on the stupidity of others.
carlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2007, 01:01 AM   #17
soglad

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlo View Post
This Derek Acorah is a complete charlatan And a terrible bore. He's jumping on the same old band-wagon like all his kind do, who pretend that they have some great gift to give humanity.

When in fact he is laughing secretly at all of you, and making millions while he's doing so. This is what it's really all about, making money for himself. And if people of that kind can get away with it, they will do so.

Of cause the media will entertain his lies, as long as he generates a big enough audience to fill their pockets full of money; why should they care. And as long as their our stupid people around to listen to his garbage, it will go on and never end.

So don't be fooled by that piece of SHIT of a person, remember; it's SHIT people like that who thrive on the stupidity of others.
This is true.

I'd like to point out that anyone who hasn't seen the South Park episode with the biggest douche in the universe award ceremony, should do so, NOW!

"GOD DAMNIT, I'M NORRA DOUCHE!!!"
Old 23-09-2007, 09:14 AM   #18
notaslave
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
ROFL what a great start to the day watching that.

"Mary Loves Dick" indeed! Pacorah should be take(n) away.
notaslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2007, 01:33 PM   #19
nuit
Banned

i watch but not for the paranormal aspect more for the historical facts you pick up
nuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 09:45 AM   #20
pleasuredome
Inactive

Dr. Zahi Hawass approves this programme! ...load of shite
pleasuredome is offline   Reply With Quote