Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Have a Laugh

Old 22-12-2008, 02:22 PM   #1
angel147

Default The Biggest Secret, the safari hunts

I was reading in David Icke's online book "The Biggest Secret" that occasionally hunts are conducted in the woods on government property, or private property owned by the state, or ? And these guys, David mentioned political names, whom are reptiles and satanists, hunt down women and slaves that they have been keeping around. I was wondering if one could volunteer for these hunts. Lampe Missouri is only an hour away from here, convenient! To tell the truth, as someone that happens to have these neat powers, and having had stigmata type physical changes in my body, I would think that some reptiles/ and or satanists would jump at the chance to get to hunt an old testament angel. To tell the truth, I like a bit of hunting myself, especially reptiles that have rebelled against God, and satanists would be a interesting for a couple of minutes. I have a criminal record, and probably no one would notice ? If I was to participate..................... I would only ask that a few ground rules be in place. Only live flesh involved in either side of the hunt, If it's to be a team hunt, I ask for my team to be about 7 boxes of live bees and locusts be placed over the property and a few mountain lions, and you know already all the birds are on my team. I also get to use oil, there has to be some water around, creeks or ponds, and I would prefer they didn't use the gravity or vertigo weapon, like in Puerto Rico. Guns okay. arrows okay. Maybe these rules would have to be fine tuned, Oh, and I get to wear/have copper silver and IRON. NO DEMONS FROM HELL RELEASED from those big trucks you been carting them around in sometimes. Unless you want other angels involved. The demons just said, darn (in thought communication) lol you know how they are always wanting out. Anyhow, Just for the record I don't think Goerge Bush and Arnold swarzenegger have been in on that stuff, I have heard them/known them in the spirit in a good way. Maybe if they were they didn't want to be, but I don't think they were. Maybe I am wrong. Anyhow, so maybe somebody will somehow let me know and we can officially establish the rules of this game. I was wanting to volunteer for such a hunt in africa, but I am having trouble with my passport, and then I read that they do it here! Oh and If we wish we can look as we truly do, Our true faces. Oh, and no sending the headaches or pain, unless I get to use fire, because i am starting to get a little upset about that.

Last edited by angel147; 22-12-2008 at 02:36 PM. Reason: misspelled a word, added something.
angel147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2008, 12:16 PM   #2
angel147

Default I notice that this got moved

Just so you know, this thread was originally posted in the "general" forum, and got moved to the "Have a laugh" Forum. I wonder what moderator made the decision. Is it really so funny? Perhaps you will not always find it so............amusing.
angel147 is offline   Reply With Quote