Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 02-10-2016, 06:24 PM   #1
mr dolka

Default Theroux's new Savile documentary BBC2 tonight

Definitely a must watch, it's on BBC2 tonight at 9pm.
Included is a scene cut from 2001's When Louis Met... Jimmy Savile is Savile groping a teenager at a pizza establishment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cumentary.html

Louis definitely knew what he was all those years ago, what they left in the original documentary was fucked up enough, included the solitary foil wrapped cookie in Jimmy's fridge, "for when I have company."
Old 02-10-2016, 06:31 PM   #2
dmckenna

I feel dirty watching anything from the BBC, but I might dust down the old TV & give this a watch tonight. I seen it mentioned earlier on Twitter but assumed it was a repeat from that meeting years ago.

You are right when you say the original had some fucked up moments. I remember Savile saying that his & the Queen's conversations can not be spoken about. I shudder thinking about it...
dmckenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 07:58 PM   #3
thee_doctor

Savile was scum and people knew what he was up to and they were scared of him, he has power over people through fear and what he could do to them if they ever opened their mouths.
thee_doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 08:08 PM   #4
gremlin

Louis theroux, the most liberal of the liberals.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 08:11 PM   #5
dmckenna

All of Jimmy's close ties to Prime Minister's & Royal Family and we are led to believe he simply slipped through the intelligence service's net.
Old 02-10-2016, 08:18 PM   #6
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmckenna View Post
All of Jimmy's close ties to Prime Minister's & Royal Family and we are led to believe he simply slipped through the intelligence service's net.
What , "Jimmy saville was a very clever man"?

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 02-10-2016 at 08:19 PM.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 08:26 PM   #7
dmckenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
What , "Jimmy saville was a very clever man"?

I wonder if that's an underlying agenda of this documentary. To make it seem he was so clever so that any close ties with powerful people suddenly becomes less suspicious.

We shall see how it plays out.
Old 02-10-2016, 08:59 PM   #8
dmckenna

This is gonna paint all of his victims in bad light with these women almost allowing themselves to being abused, or at the very least doing nothing about it, so they can go on his shows. Harsh but fucking true.

However, all the ones that did fight back probably wounded up dead, so not many around to give testimony.

Last edited by dmckenna; 02-10-2016 at 09:01 PM.
Old 02-10-2016, 09:01 PM   #9
hayed joe

19 odd minutes to go and it's all on Theroux to ask about his friendship with Thatcher, and the Royal Family etc.
Louis is to journalism what I am to Olympic swimming!
Utter face saving crap. BBC face saving crap.
But Jimmy was clever and OH! Pictures of the Queen, Pope and Blair and not touched on and ignored.
Because Jimmy was clever...
hayed joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 09:03 PM   #10
techman

There will no doubt be lots and lots of clever manipulation iectrying to persuade the clueless viewer into believing Saville was a lone abuser doing it alone and unbeknownst of the often high profile people who just happened to be associated with him and also the BBC. I think these programmes are a distraction on the whole to mislead people from uncovering the real agenda behind Saville's crimes. As soon as you mention such and such people where involved, people immediately switch off and stop listening to you and call you an idiot.

All this doc will create (I think) is more confusion for the usual clueless public who don't understand what this is really about and really is behind all of this. You'll get the usual "I don't think Saville did anything...they would say that when he's dead now". People still have that way of thinking. It'll be used to try and close the book on the case. Very few people will connect the dots and link all of his crimes to the institutional satanic child abuse.

Last edited by techman; 02-10-2016 at 09:17 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 09:06 PM   #11
the apprentice
Inactive

He reminded me of this fella.

http://r.duckduckgo.com/l/?kh=-1&udd...%3D5OCvm7CTo_0
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 09:15 PM   #12
jake_ball

Well it was typical BBC crap.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 09:17 PM   #13
hayed joe

"To understand his crimes, we need to understand how were beguiled..."/
Oh so it's OUR fault and not your chickenshit journalism?

Oh well, I expected nothing from this and got it in spades full!
Old 02-10-2016, 09:17 PM   #14
kostya

Quote:
That's what I have a BIG problem with, they are still making it out that this was an isolated case, that's the impression I got watching it.
kostya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 07:23 AM   #15
daisy q

Is it new? Or just recycled. I'm sure I've already watched something like this before. (Before Savile was outed - once he was safely 'dead' of course).
daisy q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 07:24 AM   #16
daisy q

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayed joe View Post
"To understand his crimes, we need to understand how were beguiled..."/
Oh so it's OUR fault and not your chickenshit journalism?

Oh well, I expected nothing from this and got it in spades full!
Exactly. One cannot be considered beguiled if they haven't been given the whole truth, the word is bullshitted.
Old 03-10-2016, 07:30 AM   #17
daisy q

Or even this - we've been led down just another twisty-turny garden path and Savile is the fall guy for someone and something much bigger. A very convenient death. As usual.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:23 AM   #18
techman

A family member was watching this last night and of course as usual I was trying to educate this person as to what is going on here and what Saville was involved in, ie linked to very powerful people whom are also up to no good. At one point the petson said to me: "some are saying he never did anything". Thats because people assume all of these allegations have come about purely because the man is now dead and hes no longer there defend himself to say it's not true. But people don't want to accept or listen to those "ridiculous" suggestions, and I suppose they're only that as there's no real direct evidence or proof only speculation. That's why most people won't believe what you tell them regarding the whole institutionalised paedophile ring stuff and Saville merely being the gatekeeper of the whole thing. If it's not mentioned in some mainstream publication, on the mainstream or on some programme with some laughable excuse for a journalist like Thearoux, then people will not believe it.

Last edited by techman; 03-10-2016 at 10:43 AM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 12:21 PM   #19
dmckenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
A family member was watching this last night and of course as usual I was trying to educate this person as to what is going on here and what Saville was involved in, ie linked to very powerful people whom are also up to no good. At one point the petson said to me: "some are saying he never did anything". Thats because people assume all of these allegations have come about purely because the man is now dead and hes no longer there defend himself to say it's not true. But people don't want to accept or listen to those "ridiculous" suggestions, and I suppose they're only that as there's no real direct evidence or proof only speculation. That's why most people won't believe what you tell them regarding the whole institutionalised paedophile ring stuff and Saville merely being the gatekeeper of the whole thing. If it's not mentioned in some mainstream publication, on the mainstream or on some programme with some laughable excuse for a journalist like Thearoux, then people will not believe it.
Very smart of them to include his personal assistant for 28 years, claiming that it would be impossible for him to have done many of the crimes he was accused of. The sheeple (great terminology) will take that & run with it. Like most of us, I used to be a brainwashed fool & I know the thinking process.
Old 03-10-2016, 01:24 PM   #20
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Very smart of them to include his personal assistant for 28 years, claiming that it would be impossible for him to have done many of the crimes he was accused of. The sheeple (great terminology) will take that & run with it. Like most of us, I used to be a brainwashed fool & I know the thinking process.
Who's his PA? Dickie Arbiter? That fuddy duddy royal bumlicker was personally guaranteeing that Andrew could have never done anything illegal or immoral with his todger, because Dickie was there 24/7 watching I assume?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...secretary.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6CpwBr84ZI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzF6lpQtYMc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G3DPzx0e-k

This is the problem these days, everyone's penis is being watched 24/7 by men paid by the penis-owners....so the penis is always innocent. Bless.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote