Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 23-11-2009, 03:16 PM   #241
decim

1000's of scientists have publicly signed that AGW is wrong.

This will wake up the public to the ruse, especially if the side-stream-media try to sideline the info, the public at large will wise-up to how all the SSM are CONtrolled if this info is not covered widely, extensively & investigated.

There will be people attending hoaxenhagen who will be aware of this data leak who were already sceptical, now they have reason for affirming the AGW hoax.

This will ripple out globally regardless of the SSM.

The AGW has already really impacted the public's lives what with bins, recycling, co2 emissions on motors etc, this will enable the public to launch a massive broadside on their local council & mp's.

Not to mention countries which are vehemently opposed to the co2 trading scam, they will not stay quiet.

The downside is this exposure of the Hoax might precipitate a massive 'Terror' attack, in order to stymie any further revelation..or another war?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantesinferno View Post
I hope so, but I think we are past the stage were people have much influence over government, just look at the Lisbon treaty debacle.

How do you see this changing the issue?
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 03:20 PM   #242
baxter

Regarding all this 'hacker' talk, the russian link can be explained as to people who have experience with the CRU they had close academic ties with Russia.

It was most likely someone with a conscience on the inside (the CRU were trying to avoid FOI requests you see) due to the nature of the leak and lack of hacker behavioural traits as experts in the field have noted.

Regardless it great to see the truth appearing through the cracks

Last edited by baxter; 23-11-2009 at 03:21 PM.
baxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 03:21 PM   #243
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantesinferno View Post

I hope so, but I think we are past the stage were people have much influence over government,
There are some "people" in government!

The "awakening" is happening across the board!!

Last edited by phildee3; 23-11-2009 at 03:22 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 03:25 PM   #244
elixirsoo

Exclamation Very loud alarm bells folks!

This thread opens with a link from a Telegraph blog and it looks like the Telegraph is going on the 'campaign' trail with this.

Wasn't it the Telegraph that 'leaked' the MP expenses stuff...? Anyone remember the thread in General on who was responsible for that leak? What has been achieved by that 'leak'? NOTHING!

Anyone remember Operation Blackjack? Check out the Blackjack Hexidecimal Code thread. Tracked down to Telegraph man Justin Williams..

Anyone beginning to see a pattern yet? While I'm happy to see this hacked leak, I'm also inclined to ask what else is going on that we, the public, are being distracted from...?

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -- Robert Heinlein
elixirsoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 03:32 PM   #245
decim

Some Muse ic is in order....

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by decim; 23-11-2009 at 03:33 PM.
Old 23-11-2009, 03:43 PM   #246
elixirsoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Always happy to have a mus(e)ic break.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -- Robert Heinlein
Old 23-11-2009, 04:20 PM   #247
bobbydiva

Ok guys here's my article on this latest revalation. I've done a brief history on the entire global warming scam for people to brush up on it for the backlash we will likely get. This is one thing we can't let them get away with. Not now it is so blatant:

http://wideshut.co.uk/climate-change...ents-prove-it/

Latest Article:
Why the Virginia Shooting ISN'T a Hoax!
bobbydiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 04:27 PM   #248
decim

That's a good write up Bob...

This from the Tax Payers Alliance;

Monday, November 23, 2009
CRU emails reveal inconvenient truths about FOI

There has been quite a storm raging on the blogosphere over the last few days about a large batch of emails, climate data and other information that has allegedly been leaked or hacked from the University of East Anglia's Climate Research Unit. It's not in the TPA's field or remit to go into the scientific debate but one aspect of the published correspondence is very much on our patch, and it is very revealing.

If the emails are to be believed, then it seems that the scientists at the CRU have been waging a running battle against releasing any information under the Freedom of Information Act. A number of people had been making requests for the release of their data and correspondence - a legitimate target for an FoI, particularly given the large amounts of taxpayers' money flowing into the CRU, the controversy of the topic and the sizeable impact on public policy that the Unit seeks to have.

For the requesters, the responses of the CRU seem to have been frustrating but standard - rejections of their requests on the varied grounds of commercial confidentiality, excessive time involved in gathering the data and pernickety definitional issues.

The emails reveal the horrendous attitude of the CRU towards these requests behind the scenes, and their furious efforts to defy and even break the FoI Act.

Here are a couple of key quotes:

Professor Phil Jones, Director of the CRU, explains how he lobbied to overturn UEA's FoI Officer's instruction to answer FoI requests and schmoozed the person responsible for FoI appeals:

"When the FOI requests began here, the FOI person said we had to abide by the requests. It took a couple of half hour sessions - one at a screen, to convince them otherwise showing them what CA [a popular "sceptic" website] was all about. Once they became aware of the types of people we were dealing with, everyone at UEA (in the registry and in the Environmental Sciences school - the head of school and a few others) became very supportive. I've got to know the FOI person quite well and the Chief Librarian - who deals with appeals. The VC [Vice Chancellor] is also aware of what is going on - at least for one of the requests, but probably doesn't know the number we're dealing with."

Prof Jones's colleague, Prof. Keith Briffa - who is a Reader at the CRU - spells out their attitude towards Freedom of Information quite neatly:

"I have been of the opinion right from the start of these FOI requests, that our private ,
inter-collegial discussion is just that - PRIVATE. Your communication with individual
colleagues was on the same basis as that for any other person and it discredits the IPCC
process not one iota not to reveal the details. On the contrary, submitting to these
"demands" undermines the wider scientific expectation of personal confidentiality . It is
for this reason, and not because we have or have not got anything to hide, that I believe
none of us should submit to these "requests"."

This is of course absolutely disgraceful behaviour on the part of these academics and their institution. They might have felt this was an imposition or an invasion, and they may have felt that their research should have been out of the grubby grasp of the general public, but the law is clear.

This is a rare insight into the attitude within many public bodies towards transparency, and the refusal to accept the principle of the FoIA is undoubtedly all too common. While the people and the media love FoI for the power it disseminates, those who have lost their privileged status still resent it deeply.

Even more serious than their appalling attitude is the instruction by Prof Jones to his colleagues to delete emails that are apparently subject to an FoI request.

On May 29th 2008, Prof Jones instructs colleagues to delete emails in a message helpfully titled "IPCC & FOI":

"Can you delete any emails you may have had with Keith re AR4? Keith will do likewise. He's not in at the moment - minor family crisis. Can you also email Gene and get him to do the same? I don't have his new email address. We will be getting Caspar to do likewise."

AR4 is an IPCC report that Keith Briffa and others at the CRU worked on together, and at least one FoI request on exactly this correspondence had apparently been submitted by a David Holland on May 5th 2008.

The Freedom of Information Act 2000 expressly forbids - on pain of criminal conviction - destroying information that has been requested under FoI. As the Information Commissioner puts it:

If information is held when a FOIA request is received, destroying it outside of your normal records management policies will result in a breach of the Act. You must confirm that you hold the information and consider disclosure, subject to any exemption. It will also be a criminal offence to conceal or destroy information if this is done with the intention of preventing disclosure under either FOIA or EIR.

This offence is punishable with a fine of up to £5,000.

Tellingly, another email from Prof Jones later that year shows that UEA's internal FoI team had evidently become concerned about his secretive actions:

"I did get an email from the FOI person here early yesterday to tell me I shouldn't be deleting emails"

If the FoI team were concerned that Prof Jones might be breaking the law - and even committing a criminal offence - on an area that they are legally responsible for, they should have reported him to the Information Commissioner. Perhaps his flowering relationship with the FoI officer and the Chief Librarian precluded this.

Happily, he's never tried to become matey with us, so we're reporting him and his colleagues to the Information Commissioner this afternoon.

Irrespective of how important your subject area is, what your views on the topic might be, or how much you dislike the person making the request, Freedom of Information is too valuable and too important to just be ridden over roughshod like this.

http://www.taxpayersalliance.com/cam...about-foi.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydiva View Post
Ok guys here's my article on this latest revalation. I've done a brief history on the entire global warming scam for people to brush up on it for the backlash we will likely get. This is one thing we can't let them get away with. Not now it is so blatant:

http://wideshut.co.uk/climate-change...ents-prove-it/
Old 23-11-2009, 04:34 PM   #249
bobbydiva

This is great - google blog search - lots of people are talking about it now. There's also several youtube vids on the subject.

The tide is turning friends.

Latest Article:
Old 23-11-2009, 04:40 PM   #250
decim

Quote:
(UKPA) – 46 minutes ago
But Lord Lawson, the former chancellor who is now a prominent climate change sceptic, called for an independent inquiry into the claims. He said the credibility of the unit and of British science were under threat.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukp...z64zxPzt8GsXdQ

Last edited by decim; 23-11-2009 at 04:41 PM.
Old 23-11-2009, 04:47 PM   #251
decim

Quote:
Proof That Global Warming Advocates Use Deception

By National Center for Policy Analysis , Seeking Private Sector Solutions - 3 Seconds Ago

In an embarrassing blow to the movement to combat global warming, hackers have posted hundreds of e-mails from a world-renowned British institute that show researchers colluding to exaggerate warming and undermine skeptics, says the Boston Herald.

University of East Anglia (UAE) officials confirmed the Climate Research Unit's e-mails were hacked, but were unable to confirm the veracity of posted content, according to British and American news reports. Skeptics of human-caused warming, who note temperatures appear to have stopped climbing, called the news explosive:

* Around 1,000 emails and 3,000 documents were stolen from UEA computers by hackers last week and uploaded on to a Russian server before circulating on Websites run by climate change skeptics.

* Some of the correspondence indicates that the manipulation of data was widespread among global warming researchers.

"This is not a smoking gun, this is a mushroom cloud," climatologist Patrick J. Michaels told the New York Times (NYT).

One of the emails under scrutiny, written by Phil Jones, the center's director, in 1999, reads: "I've just completed Mike's Nature (the science journal) trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (i.e., from 1981 onwards) and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline."

Prof. Jones has insisted that he used the word "trick" to mean a "clever thing to do," rather than to indicate deception. He has denied manipulating data.

The e-mail authors also refer to skeptics as "idiots," fantasize in one case about beating up a skeptic, and discuss ways to prevent skeptics' papers from being published, London's Daily Telegraph reported.

Lord Lawson, who served as chancellor for six years under Margaret Thatcher, has called for an independent inquiry into claims that leading climate change scientists manipulated data to strengthen the case for man-made global warming.

Source: Matthew Moore, "Lord Lawson calls for public inquiry into UEA global warming data 'manipulation,' " London Daily Telegraph, November 23, 2009; and Herald Staff, "E-mail leak turns up heat on global warming advocates," Boston Herald, November 23, 2009.
http://www.opposingviews.com/article...n-r-1258992120
Old 23-11-2009, 04:48 PM   #252
kweli

Quote:
Originally Posted by elixirsoo View Post
This thread opens with a link from a Telegraph blog and it looks like the Telegraph is going on the 'campaign' trail with this.

Wasn't it the Telegraph that 'leaked' the MP expenses stuff...? Anyone remember the thread in General on who was responsible for that leak? What has been achieved by that 'leak'? NOTHING!

Anyone remember Operation Blackjack? Check out the Blackjack Hexidecimal Code thread. Tracked down to Telegraph man Justin Williams..

Anyone beginning to see a pattern yet? While I'm happy to see this hacked leak, I'm also inclined to ask what else is going on that we, the public, are being distracted from...?
Sorry folks.. I feel like such a grouch for bearing my cynicism, so much so that I'm reluctant to post my thoughts for fear of bringing negativity to what could be a very positive devolopment. I'm just not feeling it - - like elixirsoo said, all these apparent 'exposures' and yet nothing changes.

I've seen folk get excited over many things on this forum, thinking 'this is the big one! this will change things!' but what ever changes? People seem to look for 'celebrities' to help us out but who has? Charlie Sheen? Jim Corr? Robbie Williams? What difference have they actually made?
Old 23-11-2009, 04:53 PM   #253
bobbydiva

Ok guys I have a way to at least reach a lot more people quickly.
Go to digg.com and make an account there, then PM me and I'll explain the plan in full. It won't be quite what you think it is either.

I you have a spare evening then this is something that can make a difference.

Latest Article:

Last edited by bobbydiva; 23-11-2009 at 04:54 PM.
Old 23-11-2009, 04:55 PM   #254
decim

Quote:
NZ climate scientist falls victim to hackers
By Vaimoana Tapaleao

4:00 AM Tuesday Nov 24, 2009

A New Zealand scientist has been caught up in an international computer hacking stunt in which thousands of climate change documents and private emails have been leaked on the internet.

Climate scientist Jim Salinger is among the many who have had private emails and documents posted on a blogsite, after computer hackers apparently infiltrated a research centre at the University of East Anglia in Britain.

Dr Salinger's emails, which date from the middle of this year, form part of an exchange between a number of climate experts on how to respond to a paper by Auckland University scientist Chris de Freitas and two others.

That paper - published in the Journal of Geophysical Research - claimed the el nino and la nina weather patterns were a dominant influence on climate change.

In one July email, Dr Salinger reacts to the de Freitas paper: "Is there an opportunity to write a letter to JGR pointing out the junk science in this?? ... If it is not rebutted, then all sceptics will use this to justify their position."

The group went on to co-author a response to the paper.

Dr de Freitas is an associate professor at the School of Geography, Geology and Environmental Science, and a well-known sceptic about manmade global warming. He could not be contacted last night, but told the Epoch Times he considered the emails "quite revealing".

"I think it's serious because there have been many different people claiming the so-called 'objective experts' have been not totally 100 per cent with their claims, and certainly the data they have used to back up their claims."

Another climate change scientist whose private emails were hacked believes the leaks may have been aimed at undermining next month's global climate summit in Denmark.

Kevin Trenberth, of the US National Centre for Atmospheric Research, said the hackers distributed only those documents that could help attempts by sceptics to undermine the scientific consensus on manmade climate change.

The respected atmospheric scientist said it did not appear that all the documents had been distributed.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/technology...ectid=10611239
Old 23-11-2009, 05:02 PM   #255
decim

Default UEA emails: the most contentious quotes..so far

Quote:
University of East Anglia emails: the most contentious quotes (so far)

Here are a selection of quotes from the emails stolen from computers at the University of East Anglia. Many involve Phil Jones, head of the university's Climatic Research Unit.

Published: 2:56PM GMT 23 Nov 2009

"I've just completed Mike's Nature [the science journal] trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie, from 1981 onwards) and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline."

Critics cite this as evidence that data was manipulated to mask the fact that global temperatures are falling. Prof Jones claims the meaning of "trick" has been misinterpreted

From Phil Jones To: Michael Mann (Pennsylvania State University). July 8, 2004
"I can't see either of these papers being in the next IPCC report. Kevin and I will keep them out somehoweven if we have to redefine what the peer-review literature is!"

The IPCC is the UN body charged with monitoring climate change. The scientists did not want it to consider studies that challenge the view that global warming is genuine and man-made.

From: Kevin Trenberth (US National Center for Atmospheric Research). To: Michael Mann. Oct 12, 2009
"The fact is that we can't account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can't... Our observing system is inadequate"

Prof Trenberth appears to accept a key argument of global warming sceptics - that there is no evidence temperatures have increased over the past 10 years.

“I will be emailing the journal to tell them I’m having nothing more to do with it until they rid themselves of this troublesome editor.”

Prof Jones appears to be lobbying for the dismissal of the editor of Climate Research, a scientific journal that published papers downplaying climate change.

From Phil Jones. To: Michael Mann. Date: May 29, 2008
"Can you delete any emails you may have had with Keith re AR4? Keith will do likewise."

Climate change sceptics tried to use Freedom of Information laws to obtain raw climate data submitted to an IPCC report known as AR4. The scientists did not want their email exchanges about the data to be made public.

From: Michael Mann. To: Phil Jones and Gabi Hegerl (University of Edinburgh). Date: Aug 10, 2004
"Phil and I are likely to have to respond to more crap criticisms from the idiots in the near future."

The scientists make no attempt to hide their disdain for climate change sceptics who request more information about their work.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/env...us-quotes.html
Old 23-11-2009, 05:30 PM   #256
diamond dogs

This is currently on Radio Norfolk and their reporter Kim Riley are outside the UEA and were due to hold a conference about it (UEA claim the data has been taken out of context) but the news conference has been cancelled.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 06:03 PM   #257
moonflower

Can everyone please try and write to your MP/Congressman or whoever it is that represents you in your country to tell them you are not happy with the one-sided bias emanating from government and are not happy about the potential outcomes i.e. huge increase in taxes, poverty, disease, living standards, huge increase in bureaucracy and one-world Government? Try to include some facts and figures though not just emotion, and especially the latest climategate stuff as well.

We all know the real reasons for this divide and rule tactic hidden in a green agenda. The PTB know they have been found out and are going to be rushing all sorts of legislation through (most definitely over xmas period).

Folks THIS is a major step towards one-world dictatorship (which you wil be right in the middle of with the res of us) and don't kid yourself, don't carbon copy anyone else's letter to your representative because they don't take it seriously if they see this.

It doesn't have to be a long letter and should only take you 20-30 minutes. Make sure you post it/email it to the right person, your MP. Post it to the address in London because if you do that they have to show it to the relevant minister and it will be noted by them.

please try and do this because they need to know how pissed off people are about this sick manipulation of people's conscience to implement a fascist world government.

Tell your friends and family too.

Thanks

M
moonflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 06:16 PM   #258
elixirsoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kweli View Post
Sorry folks.. I feel like such a grouch for bearing my cynicism, so much so that I'm reluctant to post my thoughts for fear of bringing negativity to what could be a very positive devolopment. I'm just not feeling it - - like elixirsoo said, all these apparent 'exposures' and yet nothing changes.

I've seen folk get excited over many things on this forum, thinking 'this is the big one! this will change things!' but what ever changes? People seem to look for 'celebrities' to help us out but who has? Charlie Sheen? Jim Corr? Robbie Williams? What difference have they actually made?
I was really hyped when this broke too kweli, including the spreading of links etc. It was only seeing the link to today's Nigel Lawson story on a separate thread that broke the 'spell'.

I'm not even saying don't run with this. I just want people to be aware of the previous history of The Telegraph in this kind of thing. It's a bit like waving a handkerchief at stampeding stock but at least I have tried.

Old 23-11-2009, 06:35 PM   #259
decim

Default Phil Jones confirms that CRU has been hacked »

Quote:
In the circumstances, here are some summaries of the CRUgate files. I'll update these as and when I can. The refs are the email number.

* Phil Jones writes to University of Hull to try to stop sceptic Sonia Boehmer Christiansen using her Hull affiliation. Graham F Haughton of Hull University says its easier to push greenery there now SB-C has retired.(1256765544)

* Michael Mann discusses how to destroy a journal that has published sceptic papers.(1047388489)

* Tim Osborn discusses how data are truncated to stop an apparent cooling trend showing up in the results (0939154709). Analysis of impact here. Wow!

* Phil Jones describes the death of sceptic, John Daly, as "cheering news".(1075403821)

* Phil Jones encourages colleagues to delete information subject to FoI request.(1212063122)

* Phil Jones says he has use Mann's "Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series"...to hide the decline". Real Climate says "hiding" was an unfortunate turn of phrase.(0942777075)

* Letter to The Times from climate scientists was drafted with the help of Greenpeace.(0872202064)

* Mann thinks he will contact BBC's Richard Black to find out why another BBC journalist was allowed to publish a vaguely sceptical article.(1255352257)

* Kevin Trenberth says they can't account for the lack of recent warming and that it is a travesty that they can't.(1255352257)

* Tom Wigley says that Lindzen and Choi's paper is crap.(1257532857)

* Tom Wigley says that von Storch is partly to blame for sceptic papers getting published at Climate Research. Says he encourages the publication of crap science. Says they should tell publisher that the journal is being used for misinformation. Says that whether this is true or not doesn't matter. Says they need to get editorial board to resign. Says they need to get rid of von Storch too. (1051190249)

* Ben Santer says (presumably jokingly!) he's "tempted, very tempted, to beat the crap" out of sceptic Pat Michaels. (1255100876)

* Mann tells Jones that it would be nice to '"contain" the putative Medieval Warm Period'. (1054736277)

* Tom Wigley tells Jones that the land warming since 1980 has been twice the ocean warming and that this might be used by sceptics as evidence for urban heat islands.(1257546975)

* Tom Wigley say that Keith Briffa has got himself into a mess over the Yamal chronology (although also says it's insignificant. Wonders how Briffa explains McIntyre's sensitivity test on Yamal and how he explains the use of a less-well replicated chronology over a better one. Wonders if he can. Says data withholding issue is hot potato, since many "good" scientists condemn it.(1254756944)

* Briffa is funding Russian dendro Shiyatov, who asks him to send money to personal bank account so as to avoid tax, thereby retaining money for research.(0826209667)

* Kevin Trenberth says climatologists are nowhere near knowing where the energy goes or what the effect of clouds is. Says nowhere balancing the energy budget. Geoengineering is not possible.(1255523796)

* Mann discusses tactics for screening and delaying postings at Real Climate.(1139521913)

* Tom Wigley discusses how to deal with the advent of FoI law in UK. Jones says use IPR argument to hold onto code. Says data is covered by agreements with outsiders and that CRU will be "hiding behind them".(1106338806)

* Overpeck has no recollection of saying that he wanted to "get rid of the Medieval Warm Period". Thinks he may have been quoted out of context.(1206628118)

* Mann launches RealClimate to the scientific community.(1102687002)

* Santer complaining about FoI requests from McIntyre. Says he expects support of Lawrence Livermore Lab management. Jones says that once support staff at CRU realised the kind of people the scientists were dealing with they became very supportive. Says the VC [vice chancellor] knows what is going on (in one case).(1228330629)

* Rob Wilson concerned about upsetting Mann in a manuscript. Says he needs to word things diplomatically.(1140554230)

* Briffa says he is sick to death of Mann claiming his reconstruction is tropical because it has a few poorly temp sensitive tropical proxies. Says he should regress these against something else like the "increasing trend of self-opinionated verbiage" he produces. Ed Cook agrees with problems.(1024334440)

* Overpeck tells Team to write emails as if they would be made public. Discussion of what to do with McIntyre finding an error in Kaufman paper. Kaufman's admits error and wants to correct. Appears interested in Climate Audit findings.(1252164302)

* Jones calls Pielke Snr a prat.(1233249393)

* Santer says he will no longer publish in Royal Met Soc journals if they enforce intermediate data being made available. Jones has complained to head of Royal Met Soc about new editor of Weather [why?data?] and has threatened to resign from RMS.(1237496573)

* Reaction to McIntyre's 2005 paper in GRL. Mann has challenged GRL editor-in-chief over the publication. Mann is concerned about the connections of the paper's editor James Saiers with U Virginia [does he mean Pat Michaels?]. Tom Wigley says that if Saiers is a sceptic they should go through official GRL channels to get him ousted. (1106322460) [Note to readers - Saiers was subsequently ousted]

* Later on Mann refers to the leak at GRL being plugged.(1132094873)

* Jones says he's found a way around releasing AR4 review comments to David Holland.(1210367056)

* Wigley says Keenan's fraud accusation against Wang is correct. (1188557698)

* Jones calls for Wahl and Ammann to try to change the received date on their alleged refutation of McIntyre [presumably so it can get into AR4](1189722851)

* Mann tells Jones that he is on board and that they are working towards a common goal.(0926010576)

* Mann sends calibration residuals for MBH99 to Osborn. Says they are pretty red, and that they shouldn't be passed on to others, this being the kind of dirty laundry they don't want in the hands of those who might distort it.(1059664704)

* Prior to AR3 Briffa talks of pressure to produce a tidy picture of "apparent unprecedented warming in a thousand years or more in the proxy data". [This appears to be the politics leading the science] Briffa says it was just as warm a thousand years ago.(0938018124)

* Jones says that UK climate organisations are coordinating themselves to resist FoI. They got advice from the Information Commissioner [!](1219239172)

* Mann tells Revkin that McIntyre is not to be trusted.(1254259645)

* Revkin quotes von Storch as saying it is time to toss the Hockey Stick . This back in 2004.(1096382684)

* Funkhouser says he's pulled every trick up his sleeve to milk his Kyrgistan series. Doesn't think it's productive to juggle the chronology statistics any more than he has.(0843161829)

* Wigley discusses fixing an issue with sea surface temperatures in the context of making the results look both warmer but still plausible. (1254108338)

* Jones says he and Kevin will keep some papers out of the next IPCC report.(1089318616)

* Tom Wigley tells Mann that a figure Schmidt put together to refute Monckton is deceptive and that the match it shows of instrumental to model predictions is a fluke. Says there have been a number of dishonest presentations of model output by authors and IPCC.(1255553034)

* Grant Foster putting together a critical comment on a sceptic paper. Asks for help for names of possible reviewers. Jones replies with a list of people, telling Foster they know what to say about the paper and the comment without any prompting.(1249503274)

* David Parker discussing the possibility of changing the reference period for global temperature index. Thinks this shouldn't be done because it confuses people and because it will make things look less warm.(1105019698)

* Briffa discusses an sceptic article review with Ed Cook. Says that confidentially he needs to put together a case to reject it (1054756929)

* Ben Santer, referring to McIntyre says he hopes Mr "I'm not entirely there in the head" will not be at the AGU.(1233249393)

* Jones tells Mann that he is sending station data. Says that if McIntyre requests it under FoI he will delete it rather than hand it over. Says he will hide behind data protection laws. Says Rutherford screwed up big time by creating an FTP directory for Osborn. Says Wigley worried he will have to release his model code. Also discuss AR4 draft. Mann says paleoclimate chapter will be contentious but that the author team has the right personalities to deal with sceptics.(1107454306)
http://bishophill.squarespace.com/bl...ttings-33.html

A searchable database of the CRU info

Last edited by decim; 23-11-2009 at 06:38 PM.
Old 23-11-2009, 06:41 PM   #260
frase

Article now open on this on Guardian....Spinning their lies
Mugs...
Get on there and post.....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...nd-of-comments

They will moderate you, when they do, download VIDALIA and get back on there....
frase is offline   Reply With Quote