Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 29-08-2017, 09:31 PM   #81
iamawaveofthesea

AIPAC 101: What every american should know

Old 04-09-2017, 03:06 PM   #82
iamawaveofthesea

Report from the West Bank

Old 04-09-2017, 03:30 PM   #83
iamawaveofthesea

“Greater Israel”: The Zionist Plan for the Middle East
The Infamous "Oded Yinon Plan". Introduction by Michel Chossudovsky
By Israel Shahak
Global Research, September 02, 2017
Association of Arab-American University Graduates, Inc. 3 March 2013

The following document pertaining to the formation of “Greater Israel” constitutes the cornerstone of powerful Zionist factions within the current Netanyahu government, the Likud party, as well as within the Israeli military and intelligence establishment. (article first published by Global Research on April 29, 2013).

In recent developments, President Donald Trump has confirmed his support of Israel’s illegal settlements and his opposition to United Nations Security Council Resolution 2334, which confirms the illegality of the Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank.

According to the founding father of Zionism Theodore Herzl, “the area of the Jewish State stretches: “From the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates.” According to Rabbi Fischmann, “The Promised Land extends from the River of Egypt up to the Euphrates, it includes parts of Syria and Lebanon.”

When viewed in the current context, the war on Iraq, the 2006 war on Lebanon, the 2011 war on Libya, the ongoing wars on Syria and Iraq, the war on Yemen, the process of regime change in Egypt, must be understood in relation to the Zionist Plan for the Middle East.

The latter consists in weakening and eventually fracturing neighboring Arab states as part of an Israeli expansionist project.

Bear in mind this design is not strictly a Zionist Plan, it is an integral part of US foreign policy, namely Washington’s intent to fracture and balkanize the Middle East.

“Greater Israel” consists in an area extending from the Nile Valley to the Euphrates. According to Stephen Lendman, “A near-century ago, the World Zionist Organization’s plan for a Jewish state included:

• historic Palestine;

• South Lebanon up to Sidon and the Litani River;

• Syria’s Golan Heights, Hauran Plain and Deraa; and

• control of the Hijaz Railway from Deraa to Amman, Jordan as well as the Gulf of Aqaba.

Some Zionists wanted more – land from the Nile in the West to the Euphrates in the East, comprising Palestine, Lebanon, Western Syria and Southern Turkey.”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater...e-east/5324815
Old 04-09-2017, 07:14 PM   #84
iamawaveofthesea

GENIUS EXPLAINS WITH FACTS WHY AND HOW ISRAEL DID 9 11

Old 10-09-2017, 04:49 PM   #85
iamawaveofthesea

How Israel Weaponizes Archeology
[email protected] August 31, 2017
by Kathryn Shihadah, If Americans Knew

From the Zionism’s earliest days in the late 1800s until the present, Israel’s battle has always been about land, but for some the issue goes much deeper—literally. What is underground is as valuable as what is above ground, and the battle has been raging for years.

The battle is over ancient artifacts, from Jerusalem to Gaza to Qumran.

The “Jewish State” prioritizes anything that might boost its legitimacy as rightful owner of Holy Land real estate, and has appropriated the science of archeology to help create its narrative.

The goal is to highlight the ancient Jewish presence and discount all other communities. whether historic or current. The Israeli narrative assumes, for example, that Christians may have been present for a short time, but only as visitors, leaving virtually no trace; the same goes for any Muslim presence.

In order to back up this version of history, Israel has found it necessary to destroy villages, demolish ancient sites, appropriate historic areas, rewrite textbooks, redraw boundary lines, and more. With the illusion of an ongoing, dominant Jewish presence, Israel can assert that it is simply “re-claiming” what is rightfully theirs, instead of taking what belongs to others.
Facts under the ground

It is no surprise that Israel/Palestine is an archeological gold mine: ancient trade routes crisscrossed the region; it was the historic home of the Philistines and Crusaders; a stone’s throw from the early civilizations of Egypt, Mesopotamia, and Phoenicia; part of the Roman, Greek, Persian, and Ottoman empires, to name a few; and the dwelling place of Jews, Christians, and Muslims.

In fact, Palestine is home to the oldest archeological organization in the world, the Palestine Exploration Fund, founded in 1865. Here excavators have feasted on a dizzying array of strata, ranging from Upper Paleolithic (about 40,000 BC) to late Ottoman (19th century AD), and everything in between; their findings have led to the advancement of the science of archeology itself. No wonder archeologists from around the world have been assembling for at least a century and a half to unearth and study Palestine’s ancient cultural riches.

When Israel created itself in 1948—and even before this date—the “Jewish State” worked to take control of archaeology, and thus, of the region’s history. It toiled to erase footprints of the numerous civilizations that had preceded the Jewish presence, as well as the peoples that have come afterward.
https://israelpalestinenews.org/weaponizing-archeology/
Old 29-09-2017, 09:43 AM   #86
justmike
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
You've got Rothschilds on the brain!

Sadly the Arabs don't seem to need much 'help' when it comes to fighting amongst themselves - Syria (civil war) Egypt (reaction to Muslim Brotherhood) Sinai (separatist/Jihadists), Libya (civil war/Jihadists) Kurdistan (Kurds v Turkey), Iraq (Sunni v Shia), Yemen (Sunni v Shia) Afghanistan (civil war).

How does Arab warring help Israel? Other than keep them too busy to attack them?! They don't trade with Israel.
Genie Oil haven't even started drilling yet. And if it wasn't them, it would be somebody else.
And remind us why Israel are on the Golan Heights? Because Syria launched an unprovoked attack on Israel in 1967 - and lost. And lost again in 1973 when they made another unprovoked attack on them. And prior to all that they made sporadic artillery shelling attacks on kibbutz in Northern Israel.
There was no civil war in Libya. Libya was taken down because Gaddafi said no more to the US dollar and he requested to be paid for his oil in gold. Plus, he built the Great Man Made River which allowed irrigation to one of the driest and hottest climates on the planet which allowed them to grow their own food so they didn't have to keep importing food. And, Gaddafi was said to be trying to unite all of Africa which is also a no go because Africa is rich in resources that are plundered by corporations for profit, resources such as cobalt for example which is a mineral used in cell phones, laptops, computers, etc.

Afghanistan has the poppy fields which produce the heroin that the US CIA ships in and then distributes through their mules to cities all over the USA, which is why the US is experiencing a opium/heroin "epidemic".

See this video/lecture by the late Michael Ruppert who was a LAPD detective who the CIA tried to recruit but were unsuccessful. This also brings to light connections to 9-11. The title of this video:

"Illuminati Exposed" | How C.I.A. & Organized crime sells drugs to your children for Wall Street

video link: https://youtu.be/V1i2S8GAJgg

There is way too much israeli influence over US politics. Israel is owned by the rothschild family through the arthur balfour declaration, but the rothschild's are allegedly not even jewish. Either way, they use israel as a scapegoat to fuel the religious wars so that the bank cartel can profit. AIPAC should be listed as a foreign entity, and dual citizenship should not be allowed in the USA. Either you are an American or not, take your pick.
justmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 09:58 PM   #87
iamawaveofthesea

Zionism: The Ideological Cover-up to Jewish Colonization of Palestine
By Rima Najjar
Global Research, October 02, 2017

The benign-sounding term “settler” or “settlement” is used so often in the news without reference to Jewish colonization of Palestine that the world often loses sight of the immoral nature of the Zionist project in Palestine. The term is used to describe Jews moving illegally to the West Bank, and commandeering land that belongs to Palestinians. Waves of Jews moving to Israel are no longer called colonists or even settlers in the news media, but rather immigrants.

Palestine is the only and last active act of settler colonialism. Since the creation of the UN, “more than 80 former colonies [including several in the Arab world] comprising some 750 million people have gained independence since the creation of the United Nations.”

Why the exception in the case of Palestine? Because the ideological driving force behind the process, Zionism, is the most virulently and insidiously powerful force on the planet. Over the course of the past one hundred years?—?i.e., since the Balfour Declaration, Zionism has successfully manipulated imperial powers, first Britain and now the United States, and also instrumentalized Christianity, as well as Judiasm, to serve its political purpose.

As John Berger put it:

“Certain voices across the world are raised in protest [against the Jewish state]. But the governments of the rich, with their world media and their proud possession of nuclear weapons, reassure Israel that a blind eye will be cast on what its soldiers are perpetrating.”
https://www.globalresearch.ca/zionis...estine/5611574
Old 03-10-2017, 09:13 PM   #88
eddieb

Default The EthnicCleansing of Palestine..PDF.

I came across this and downloaded it, over 500 pages....https://archive.org/details/TheEthni...stinePappeIlan

The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine by Ilan Pappe (Israeli) is about how the Israeli government, with the tacit support of the Jewish people, ethnically cleansed Palestine.

And some people ask why, why we don't like jews?

And then there is this...http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/10...douin-demolish

Last edited by eddieb; 04-10-2017 at 07:35 AM.
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 05:44 PM   #89
iamawaveofthesea

The Balfour Declaration: wjhat really happened. The David Ikce videocast

Old 08-11-2017, 08:18 AM   #90
eddieb

This guy knows a thing or three about Occupied Palestine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhNf__kYviY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1NR5_ZiN-g

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Generals-So...40_&dpSrc=srch
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 06:03 PM   #91
iamawaveofthesea

Out of the shadows, the powerful fixer behind Priti Patel's downfall: ANDREW PIERCE profiles the influential and shrewd political operator Lord Polak

By Andrew Pierce for the Daily Mail
Published: 01:48, 9 November 2017 | Updated: 03:39, 9 November 2017
As the great and good of the Tory Party gather next month for one of the most important lunches in their parliamentary calendar, the familiar silver-haired figure of Lord Polak will be masterminding proceedings.

The 700-strong guest list for the Conservative Friends of Israel (CFI) lunch at the Park Plaza Hotel in the shadow of the Houses of Parliament includes Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson and Home Secretary Amber Rudd.

In a testament to smooth-talking Polak’s networking skills, Theresa May was guest speaker last year, while the previous year David Cameron gave the main address.

Next month’s speaker has not yet been announced but it had been widely thought to be Priti Patel – until this week when the controversy over the international development secretary’s trip to Israel in August blew up.

Polak, 56, is the fixer who set up several of Patel’s meetings with senior political figures in Israel, including prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

He sat in on 11 of the meetings on Patel’s so-called family holiday. He was also with her in the two further undisclosed meetings in New York and Parliament with Israeli government officials which are thought to have finally sealed her fate.

One of the figures she was introduced to by Polak is Yair Lapid, the leader of the opposition who is widely expected to become Israel’s next prime minister. Lapid was at a party Polak threw in Parliament to celebrate being made a peer in the autumn of 2015.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4y3bF0Qbl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Lord Polak, 56, is the fixer who set up several of Patel’s meetings with senior political figures in Israel, including prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4y3bbuwPL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Old 16-11-2017, 07:40 PM   #92
iamawaveofthesea

Gilad Atzmon "Can We Now Expect The Zionist CAA To Shut Down Prince Charles Speaking Engagements?"

Old 20-11-2017, 10:44 AM   #93
iamawaveofthesea

Strategy to ‘suffocate’ Gaza strip revealed in Israeli govt docs from Six Day War
Published time: 19 Nov, 2017 15:17
Edited time: 20 Nov, 2017 07:23

Israel has released declassified documents from after the Six Day War which reveal the government’s plans to starve Gaza and its controversial plans to deal with the Palestinians.

The declassified documents were released on the Israel State Archives on Thursday and include hundreds of pages of minutes from cabinet meetings between August and December 1967, soon after the Six Day War ended the previous June.

The Six Day War between Israel and its Arab neighbors ended with Israel capturing East Jerusalem and the West Bank from Jordan, the Gaza strip and Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, and the Golan Heights from Syria.

The documents provide insight into the Israeli government’s strategy for dealing with the Palestinian people and show it was unprepared for the aftermath of its victory. Some of the revelations are jarring in light of the current standoff in Israeli-Palestinian relations, from the continued stalling on a two-state solution to ongoing settlement expansion and the almost “unlivable” situation in Gaza, the documents provide numerous premonitions for what was to come.
HOW TO DEAL WITH THE ARABS?

“There are 600,000 Arabs in these territories now. What will be the status of these 600,000 Arabs?” Prime Minister Levi Eshkol said in December 1967, Haaretz reports. “I suggest that we don’t come to a vote or a decision today; there’s time to deal with this joy, or better put, there’s time to deal with this trouble.”

“There’s no reason for the government to determine its position on the future of the West Bank right now. We’ve been through three wars in 20 years; we can go another 20 years without a decision,” he said.

“If we sit 20 years, the world will get used to our being in those territories, in any case no less than they got used to [Jordan’s King] Hussein being there,” Transportation Minister Moshe Carmel suggested. “We have more rights; we are more identified with these territories than he is.”
GAZA’S “SUFFOCATION AND IMPRISONMENT”

A UN envoy and former UK Prime Minister David Cameron are among those who have compared Gaza to an open-air prison, but it appears that the Israeli government has long intended for that to be the case. “Precisely because of the suffocation and imprisonment there, maybe the Arabs will move from the Gaza Strip,” Eshkol said, Mondoweiss reports.
https://www.rt.com/news/410336-israe...war-docs-gaza/
Old 20-11-2017, 11:27 AM   #94
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
GENIUS EXPLAINS WITH FACTS WHY AND HOW ISRAEL DID 9 11

This guy covers all of the things that I had seen and more regarding how it was done.

The idea was planned decades in advance, bulding was prepped in advance in 93 when the first sub level attack was done, here is where most of the explosives were brought in durung the down/repair time.

One attribute I have not added before is,

It is the very size and shape of the towers that enabled such a small debris field afterwards, the sheer weight of the top sections of the towers would act as gravity rams to compact the loose material below them, the ebris itself adding to the ramming weight, which was pushing downwards and inside the hollow tube like structure left as the core was removed by the explosives.

Many of the columns were square hollows, here you could store tons of thermite in the dry ready for the big day, out of sight even to trained observers.

Last edited by the apprentice; 20-11-2017 at 12:26 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2017, 11:35 AM   #95
iamawaveofthesea

Exposing the Shocking and Continuing Alliance Between Zionism and Anti-Semitism
An in-depth discussion with renowned Palestinian scholar Prof. Joseph Massad.
By Max Blumenthal / AlterNet
November 22, 2017, 12:23 PM GMT

At its annual gala this November, the Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) feted Sebastian Gorka alongside fellow Trump White House alumni Steven Bannon and Sean Spicer. The ZOA’s president, Morton Klein, has established a special relationship with the Trump administration, going out of his way to defend Gorka against accusations of Nazi sympathies.

On the eve of Trump’s election, Gorka appeared in nationally televised interviews clad in a black uniform bearing the medal of the Vitezi Rend, a Hungarian fascist group that collaborated with the Nazis during the Holocaust. Speaking at a conference organized by the right-wing Israeli newspaper the Jerusalem Post in May, Gorka defended his wearing the medal, proclaiming, "My father was awarded a medal in 1979 by anti-communist members of a splinter order outside Hungary ... I am proud to wear that, as a response to everything that we face today."

read full article here https://www.alternet.org/grayzone-pr...-joseph-massad
Old 26-11-2017, 11:49 AM   #96
iamawaveofthesea

Noam Chomsky on why Israel is a Sacred Cow for America

Old 03-12-2017, 12:32 PM   #97
iamawaveofthesea

Israel imposes policies on Trump admin. through Kushner: Scholar
Sat Dec 2, 2017 04:36PM

An American writer and retired professor says Tel Aviv is imposing policies on Washington through US President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and his senior advisor Jared Kushner, and if Trump continues to follow Israel’s policy, there might be a war between the United States and Iran.

James Petras, who has written dozens of books on international issues, made the remarks in an interview with Press TV on Saturday while commenting on reports that Trump is planning to replace Secretary of State Rex Tillerson with CIA Director Mike Pompeo, a Trump loyalist and foreign policy hard-liner, especially on Iran.

According to reports, Republican Senator Tom Cotton, a foreign policy hard-liner and one of Trump's staunchest supporters in Congress, is likely to replace Pompeo as the CIA director. The pro-Israel senator has always worked against the interests of Iran.
http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/1...hrough-Kushner
Old 05-12-2017, 06:00 PM   #98
iamawaveofthesea

Exclusion of collusion: MSM ignores Trump officials’ collusion… with Israel
Published time: 5 Dec, 2017 05:20
Edited time: 5 Dec, 2017 09:40

Media hysteria over alleged Russian collusion continues, even as President Donald Trump’s short-lived national security adviser, Gen. Michael Flynn, pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about speaking with Russian officials to advance Israeli interests.

On Friday, Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators twice during an interview with the FBI in January, according to a signed Statement of Offense.

An indictment released by the office of special prosecutor Robert Mueller says that Flynn spoke with Sergey Kislyak, then-Russian Ambassador to the United States, twice in December, when Trump was president-elect.

According to the court documents, Flynn contacted Kislyak on December 19, 2016, the day after former President Barack Obama signed an executive order imposing sanctions against Russia as punishment for alleged Russian “meddling” in the 2016 US presidential elections.
https://www.rt.com/usa/411947-flynn-...lusion-russia/
Old 11-12-2017, 05:04 PM   #99
iamawaveofthesea

“Ten ways the Israel lobby ‘moves’ America” Grant F. Smith

Old 17-12-2017, 12:31 PM   #100
iamawaveofthesea

Antisemitism, the Holocaust and Palestine
December 16, 2017 / Gilad Atzmon

A Statement Delivered By Gilad Atzmon at Babylon Theatre Berlin (14.12.2017)

In the last few days, in advance of the NRhZ’s humanitarian award ceremony, like Ken (FM) Jebsen and others, I have been subject to an insane defamation campaign. None of it was substantiated. It was comprised of fabricated quotes: I was called a ‘holocaust denier’ and a ‘holocaust relativist.’ Yet, not a single genuine reference was made to my writings or talks. In my work I criticise reducing the holocaust into a crude religion, an intolerant dogma. In my writing I protest against all history laws (Nakba laws, Armenian Genocide laws, Holocaust laws etc.) History for me, is the attempt to narrate the past as we are moving along. As such, it must be sustained as a dynamic discourse, subject to constant change and revision, even if this change happens to be slightly uncomfortable. For me, history is an ethical message --Only when we revise the past may we be able to, once again, rethink our future and destiny.

In recent days some of the German press referred to me as an ‘anti-semite.’ Am I? Have I ever criticized anyone including Jews as a ‘people’, as a ‘race,’ as a ‘biology,’ or as an ‘ethnicity’? Never. My work is anti racist. I have dedicated my entire adult life to fighting racism through my music, my writing and my performances. I am opposed to all forms of biologically-oriented politics: White, Black, Gender as well as Jewish. I am searching instead for that which brings humans together. In my writing and talks I make a clear distinction between the Jews (the people) whom I never criticize, Judaism (the religion) which I rarely deal with and Jewishness (the ideology, politics and culture). In my work I focus on the last- - the ideology , the politics and the culture, assuming that we all agree these (ideology, politics and culture) must be open to criticism.

But if you want to talk about holocaust denial, I will tell you something about denial. To deny intellectuals, authors and artists the right to express their views in the open is where fascism starts.
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/2017...-and-palestine