Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 05-12-2017, 01:53 AM   #21
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
So basically you're saying if you believe the moon is made of cheese it is !!!

I have to disagree , there is a real world out there , a collective creation with many billions having an input , what you believe will not impact the whole significantly ..

But what you believe WILL impact your experience and interaction with the whole.
You're welcome to disagree and I also disagree the moon is made of cheese but if anyone wants to spend their life arguing about it, then that's up to them!
God is pure and does not approve of evil. The word "rah" (evil) in Hebrew does not mean evil in the moral sense. Contextually, when God speaks of creating evil, he is speaking of the calamities that he brings upon the enemies of his purpose.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 02:05 PM   #22
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
Nothing kitsch about the quote at all and it makes perfect sense from a great artist. Michelangelo's original statement was:
“Ogni blocco di pietra ha una statua dentro di sé ed è compito dello scultore scoprirla”
More here:

https://www.michelangelo.org/michelangelo-quotes.jsp
“I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.” - Michelangelo
See also:

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=319902
that website is simply repeating the quote you fool.

I asked for a source, where was it first written and when?
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 02:14 PM   #23
metak88

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post

Old 06-12-2017, 09:38 AM   #24
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by metak88 View Post
lol you are seriously over metak8ed

that's just a picture of writing without any source.

where did that passage come from, who published it and when?
Old 06-12-2017, 11:17 AM   #25
metak88

Quote:
lol you are seriously over metak8ed

that's just a picture of writing without any source.

where did that passage come from, who published it and when?
Not 'just' a picture. It's embedded relevant part from books.google. Click on that 'image' and you'll get all the info about the book.

The Lives and Works of Michael Angelo and Raphael
(Richard Duppa,M. Quatremère de Quincy)

That's English translation of his letter. Here's the Italian version (page 542).
Old 06-12-2017, 01:12 PM   #26
surfer12

Quote:

I posted the link to the Michelangelo website to show that at least art collectors and art lovers take the quote seriously, whilst I was undertaking further research. In any event, metak88 has provided the source as the quote appears in a book entitled, The lives and works of Michael Angelo and Raphael, by Quatremère de Quincy and Richard Duppa (published in 1856).
“Ogni blocco di pietra ha una statua dentro di sé ed è compito dello scultore scoprirla”
(Every block of stone has a statue inside it and it is the task of the sculptor to discover it)
The above quote is from a letter that Michelangelo wrote to M. Benedetto Varchi.

https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/000339617

Richard Duppa (1770–1831) also published, The Life and Literary Works of Michael Angelo Buonarotti, with his Poetry and Letters (published in 1807).

https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/000339532

In his day, Quatremère de Quincy (1755–1849) was regarded as an influential writer on art. Quatremère de Quincy wrote biographies of several artists, including a biography on Michelangelo in 1835.

http://www.racollection.org.uk/ixbin...5563&_IXlink=y

If you're not happy with that, too bad, you'll just have to learn the meaning of the word patience, you impatient twot!
God is pure and does not approve of evil. The word "rah" (evil) in Hebrew does not mean evil in the moral sense. Contextually, when God speaks of creating evil, he is speaking of the calamities that he brings upon the enemies of his purpose.
Old 06-12-2017, 01:13 PM   #27
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by metak88 View Post
Not 'just' a picture. It's embedded relevant part from books.google. Click on that 'image' and you'll get all the info about the book.

The Lives and Works of Michael Angelo and Raphael
(Richard Duppa,M. Quatremère de Quincy)

That's English translation of his letter. Here's the Italian version (page 542).
Thanks metak88!
Old 06-12-2017, 09:34 PM   #28
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
I posted the link to the Michelangelo website to show that at least art collectors and art lovers take the quote seriously, whilst I was undertaking further research. In any event, metak88 has provided the source as the quote appears in a book entitled, The lives and works of Michael Angelo and Raphael, by Quatremère de Quincy and Richard Duppa (published in 1856).
(Every block of stone has a statue inside it and it is the task of the sculptor to discover it)
The above quote is from a letter that Michelangelo wrote to M. Benedetto Varchi.

https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/000339617

Richard Duppa (1770–1831) also published, The Life and Literary Works of Michael Angelo Buonarotti, with his Poetry and Letters (published in 1807).

https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/000339532

In his day, Quatremère de Quincy (1755–1849) was regarded as an influential writer on art. Quatremère de Quincy wrote biographies of several artists, including a biography on Michelangelo in 1835.

http://www.racollection.org.uk/ixbin...5563&_IXlink=y

If you're not happy with that, too bad, you'll just have to learn the meaning of the word patience, you impatient twot!
finally you find the source well done!

you vewie clever

Last edited by cosmicpurpose1.618; 06-12-2017 at 09:57 PM.
Old 07-12-2017, 01:45 AM   #29
surfer12

Quote:
finally you find the source well done!
Don't well done me, well done metak88!

Credit where credit is due!

Quote:
you vewie clever
You're the one who's made all the fuss and now you're sulking because it wrong?
Old 20-12-2017, 11:20 PM   #30
victorbutton_123456

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDraconian View Post
I can't recall David Icke touching on this topic. Seems like humility will sweep one side or the other on the argument. What is David Icke's take on Flat Earth and what about the David Icke Community?

So far I've watched these two documentaries and they make a lot sense. It seems if all of it is true then we will deny the concept of our solar system or the idea of another solar system. Furthermore, we will deny Jupiter and Saturn as broad topics of discussion in Icke's arguments.

David Icke or someone said "whoever gets TV time is the deception" yet Icke himself makes rare TV appearances.

From what I understand, if we are to compare and contrast two groups that fight the deception, there's the Alien pseudo science followers and then there's the Flat Earth followers. Flat Earthers align with Religions. Alien (reptilian) believers align with ancient ritual archives.

So far what I got from the David Icke's community are two instances where two members just flat out discussed some topic in the subject of the solar system or NASA and ended their argument with "and there's some believers that the Earth is flat." (with no follow up).

What is the notion here and...

Who here gets the last laugh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RIBO7VB0VE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbYtkrTquXE
I have known David and followed him from very early Green Party days, I was grounded on his stuff - it got me going. Since then I have moved on and forward like Michael Tellinger and have passed the biggy - that is FE to his community for the last couple of years - he knows its flat - It would be absolutly fantastic if David would "come out"- it would give FE a tremendous boost and bring him and his community bang up to date.

Flat Earth awareness is sweeping the world: https://youtu.be/9jG9S1I-agg

Last edited by victorbutton_123456; 20-12-2017 at 11:57 PM. Reason: small addition
victorbutton_123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2017, 11:25 PM   #31
victorbutton_123456

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
The Earth is flat all the way round.
.....just like a dinner plate!
Old 20-12-2017, 11:56 PM   #32
JumpRogue
Premier Subscribers

This happens when someone posts a Giant Picture
Yes, everything gets super minimaised
????
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B34D58E8-960E-4F08-A712-FD1D01BB489A.jpg (10.1 KB, 50 views)
Old 21-12-2017, 12:25 AM   #33
victorbutton_123456

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpRogue View Post
????
Looks pretty flat to me!
Old 21-12-2017, 04:06 AM   #34
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorbutton_123456 View Post
Flat Earth awareness is sweeping the world
Cleaners are sweeping the world. Flatnut dipshittery is dropping little bits of poo just behind them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2017, 11:20 PM   #35
billybleach

Visit Australia, they have the same moon but upside down

Last edited by billybleach; 21-12-2017 at 11:22 PM.
billybleach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2017, 12:07 AM   #36
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmChi View Post
It's MASSIVELY important what shape the Earth is, and you should know why immediately.

First of all, if the Earth's flat, that means NASA and all the other space agencies have officially been lying about everything since their inception. The moon missions were fake, the ISS is fake, and they've been stealing billions every year since.

If the Earth's flat, that means the shadows on the Earth's surface that people were told were the reason the Earth curves, is in fact because the sun and moon are closer to us than we've been programmed to believe.

If the Earth's flat, we must question the theory of gravity since all equations do not work on a flat Earth.

It would undo all the Freemasonic psuedoscience of the past 500+ years overnight.
The past 500 years?
what about the 1.2 million+ clay tablets that have been excavated so far?
They dont say the earth is flat, they picture the round earth in its relative orbit as the 7th planet in from the outside..
are all those faked too?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2017, 12:10 AM   #37
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
What does it do at the equator?
I can tell you from my experience fitting sinks, that it flows both ways, there is no set flow greater than the other anywhere in the UK, so I would assume that is the same anywhere around the world..
(lets just say I have fitted a lot in my life lol)
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 22-12-2017, 12:14 AM   #38
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorbutton_123456 View Post
I have known David and followed him from very early Green Party days, I was grounded on his stuff - it got me going. Since then I have moved on and forward like Michael Tellinger and have passed the biggy - that is FE to his community for the last couple of years - he knows its flat - It would be absolutly fantastic if David would "come out"- it would give FE a tremendous boost and bring him and his community bang up to date.

Flat Earth awareness is sweeping the world: https://youtu.be/9jG9S1I-agg
lol
Old 22-12-2017, 12:16 AM   #39
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpRogue View Post
????
You can zoom in on a keyboard using ctrl together with the '+'
Old 22-12-2017, 12:19 AM   #40
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybleach View Post
Visit Australia, they have the same moon but upside down

Any idea how 'operation Flat earth' explains a lunar eclipse?