Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 30-11-2017, 10:23 AM   #1
eddieb

Default Richard's latest!

http://www.richplanet.net/starship.php
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2017, 01:26 PM   #2
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieb View Post

I haven't really noticed Richards work before ... He's been running his site for 10 years now ....250 videos, interviews covering all the issues you'll find raised on this site , with a strong emphasis on UFOs , and exposing child abuse ...

Great Work ...

He's taking some time off now , partly to go on another UK tour which he seems to do every year ...Tickets 12 pounds

Great work ...we need more like him.

Last edited by oz93666; 30-11-2017 at 01:49 PM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2017, 09:16 PM   #3
eddieb

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

I haven't really noticed Richards work before ... He's been running his site for 10 years now ....250 videos, interviews covering all the issues you'll find raised on this site , with a strong emphasis on UFOs , and exposing child abuse ...

Great Work ...

He's taking some time off now , partly to go on another UK tour which he seems to do every year ...Tickets 12 pounds

Great work ...we need more like him.
Better late than never I suppose!
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 08:34 PM   #4
Andy_Mann

I enjoyed his Brian Cox expose! :-)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=1044s&v=17DCcGp4jCQ
Andy_Mann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 09:32 PM   #5
techman

Watched Richard's end-of-year finale episode in which Andrew Johnson does the interviewing and lets Richard talk about the 10 years of Richplanet, his former education, work experience and how he became involved in all things UFOs and alternative media. Absolutely fantastic show and utterly fascinating.

Was nice to hear about Rich's past education being interested in electronics. One particularly interesting part is when he mentioned how, back in those days at university there was no tuition fees like there is now, instead you got a grant and were given money to pay for accommodation, etc. I couldn't agree more with him about why it's all changed to get young people into debt as soon as they leave school. Of course there no doubt will be lots of people who will disagree this is the reason, but Richard I think is bang on there. And I have to agree with him about alot of courses that so many many students are undertaking these days, as Richard calls them "toilet paper courses", or something to that effect. There are lots of courses that are completely meaningless and serve no real important or relevance in the real work industry.

As Richard talked through the previous years of Richplanet Starship, and later Richplanet, I suddenly realised just how much I'd forgotten about, for instance the "beam me up scotty-esque" introducing of the guests on the sofa, and also that black rabbit sat on Richard's desk lol. Even some of the topics and guests I'd forgotten about. I could've sworn he was only making his shows around 2010, so it shows how much time has flown by since then. I think I've watched every RP show, including when he was on Edge Media.

One thing I like about Richard, and I don't know whether it's a good thing or bad considering the topics discussed, is his sense of humour and reliance of piss-taking (for example, Dancing on Shite, Brian Cox, etc). I think it's a good thing as it shows Richard doesn't let these subjects get him down and act all angry. No offence to Icke, but everytime I hear his video casts or talks I feel there's just no hope left in the world. Richard obviously takes time out when not editing and creating his shows and doing research, and as such does things us normal people do that seem to be "frowned upon" in the conspiracy arena.

Last edited by techman; 01-12-2017 at 09:52 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote