Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 26-01-2016, 06:39 PM   #21
cosmic tramp

ME next pleeeeeeeeez , Joan !
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 07:25 PM   #22
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanofarc View Post
Tildatod, ok here's my reading.

I'm guessing you are female. I am definitely picking up on a female energy even if you're not.

ok I'm just gonna type some pretty random things here as they come to me.

for some reason I'm getting stripey socks? haha but maybe I'm just seeing that cos you're avatar is stripey??
animals bear a significance in your life, it might be animal causes. pretty much all animals.

you are lots of fun. I'm getting that you are 'oodles' of fun.

also picking up about getting high grades in English and maths.

ya a good person with a conscience.

you keep private stuff private and you don't spill the beans to any tom dick or harry.

something you do burns a lot of calories.

and something about eating raw onion lol

also getting about a fresh stew.

you also have a flair for writing.

can you take being singled out as a trouble maker ever in your life?

keep getting about onions lol

also getting words 'deep purple'

ok cheers.
Hello Joan, thank you for the reading.

YES I am female.

HALF N HALF - I'm wearing socks with one stripe, but I do own a pair of socks with lots of stripes which I wear when I go out.

YES I'm quite zany, if I do say so myself....and try to make jokes a lot.

YES always high grades in English, but NO..shit grades in maths.

YES my conscience bugs me.

YES I keep a lot of stuff private. YES I keep secrets safe.

HMMM....I love this idea of being a sporty type, but I'm not really. I do do a lot of thinking and some exercise daily, so maybe this? Not sure....my OH says it refers to typing or....farting. He's clearly describing himself.

YES we eat a lot of raw onion, especially with meaty stuff. You got a lot of raw onion....we eat it, but not too much. I do put stacks of onion into the stews and soups we make.

YES we are supposed to make a stew this evening. I give you two roses for that one!

YES I have a flair for writing.

Erm... I don't know what this means, Joan? Help:

Quote:
can you take being singled out as a trouble maker ever in your life?
I don't know what 'deep purple' alludes to. I mean I'd love to say that I was in the band Deep Purple, but that would be a lie. Purple is one of the colours which I love, so maybe that?

Thanks again!
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 07:32 PM   #23
joanofarc

Tildatod, dunno maybe you were mishevious at school...... I don't get it as being in a negative sense.

I dunno what it means. if it don't fit don't worry, no big deal, ya can't get everything right! lol
joanofarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 07:38 PM   #24
joanofarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
ME next pleeeeeeeeez , Joan !
first thing I get Cosmic Tramp, are stars and the universe. but maybe that's just what your username conjures up for me.

I'm getting suddenly that you feel a bit 'stuck'. kind of stuck in that you'd maybe like to travel more. ya a little bit fed up but not direly depressed or anything like that. just feeling, shall we say, what most people feel at some time in their lives probably.

I'm being told there is a clear light ahead and less fuss and commotion (for some reason) I don't know what the fuss and commotion is about Cosmic Tramp, but perhaps you know what it means?

getting the colour lime for some reason. I am being told this colour. a lime shade. dunno if this makes any sense to ya at all.

that's it for now. but I can do some more later if you like?
Old 26-01-2016, 07:48 PM   #25
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Tildatod, dunno maybe you were mishevious at school...... I don't get it as being in a negative sense.

I dunno what it means. if it don't fit don't worry, no big deal, ya can't get everything right! lol
I do tend to get on people's nerves for telling the truth, and pointing out hypocrisy, illogical reasoning, lies or double standards as I perceive their words or actions to be...something that we should all do seeing as we are being inundated with war propaganda, and I'm not a war fan.....

And on the humorous side, I make threads about pads and tampons. Just the one actually, and sometimes I have a uterus as an avatar pic. Organs have feelings too ya know.

Old 26-01-2016, 08:08 PM   #26
tildatod
Banned

P.S.

YES, I'm obsessed with animals. Love them ....
Old 26-01-2016, 09:30 PM   #27
cosmic tramp

Quote:
first thing I get Cosmic Tramp, are stars and the universe. but maybe that's just what your username conjures up for me.

I'm getting suddenly that you feel a bit 'stuck'. kind of stuck in that you'd maybe like to travel more. ya a little bit fed up but not direly depressed or anything like that. just feeling, shall we say, what most people feel at some time in their lives probably.

I'm being told there is a clear light ahead and less fuss and commotion (for some reason) I don't know what the fuss and commotion is about Cosmic Tramp, but perhaps you know what it means?

getting the colour lime for some reason. I am being told this colour. a lime shade. dunno if this makes any sense to ya at all.

that's it for now. but I can do some more later if you like?

Whooo. Spot on.

Been a lot of commotion in this family at the moment : no sooner was I discharged from hospital after a serious operation, within 24 hours, my mum got rushed in by ambulance. My brother was also hospitalised abroad round about the same time. We've all been discharged now and are convalescing together and making the best of it. District nurse visits. After care clinics. (Prescribed) drugs. On top of all that, by sod's law, the washing machine decided to break down (fixed now) and of course, Dave Bowie drops dead ! We've all been laughing recently at the absurdity of it all. Hopefully things will level out now.

Re travel : yes I do feel 'stuck' given my operation has rendered me hobbling about with two walking sticks with the gait of a 90 year old, unable to get any further than the corner shop, for some time to come. Even a bus journey somewhere is out of the question because the vibrations just send shock waves through my gut. Can't go anywhere. Can't do anything. Aggggggggghhhhhhh !!!!

Thanks for your heartening words of hope, I've got my hopes pinned on the colour lime now ( though can't think of any immediate significance of that colour at the moment - let's hope you're right). One bit of succour and solace I've had is gazing at the night stars (far better than telly), true to my net name !!

Thanks very much for all that Joan ...ten out of ten (well OK, nine out of ten, before I can pinpoint and report back the significance of lime)...yes, more please if you can !!

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 26-01-2016 at 10:06 PM.
Old 26-01-2016, 09:58 PM   #28
breaker

Could you give me a reading please Joan

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 10:38 PM   #29
joanofarc

cosmic tramp, thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear you've had to have this op and are having to be stuck in doors right now

the message was about a clear light ahead and I'm glad you can have a bit of humour about things with your family. bless ya! x

I'm happy to do some more reading later on for you
Old 26-01-2016, 10:43 PM   #30
grandmasterp
Banned

Mediums don't do fortune telling but for what it's worth Joan..
You'll not be doing this - this time next week.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 26-01-2016 at 10:44 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 10:44 PM   #31
cosmic tramp

Quote:
cosmic tramp, thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear you've had to have this op and are having to be stuck in doors right now

the message was about a clear light ahead and I'm glad you can have a bit of humour about things with your family. bless ya! x

I'm happy to do some more reading later on for you
Many, many thanks x
Old 26-01-2016, 10:45 PM   #32
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Mediums don't do fortune telling but for what it's worth Joan..
You'll not be doing this - this time next week.
... bit cryptic that, innit ???
Old 26-01-2016, 10:54 PM   #33
joanofarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaker View Post
Could you give me a reading please Joan

sure breaker

the first thing I get is about a nasal spray lol don't ask me why cos I really don't know, perhaps you do? lol

you are male, is my guess, at least I'm picking up on male energy.

I would place you as young, there is a feeling about the male energy of being in his twenties. I would say mid to late twenties. funnily enough I think you might be towards later twenties but you consider yourself to still look 25 or 26. dunno why I thought that lol,

I'm getting male in twenties, dark brown hair, with a lighter streaks in it, probably from the sun.

or is this just cos this is the colour of the gorilla in your avatar??? lol

ok I'm getting that you're feeling hurt about something. but that you've forgiven people for their mistakes. you carry the hurt around but you forgive.

I'm getting something about the summer. is it the summer where you are maybe?

anyway I'm also picking up about a little anxiety and something about your left earlobe, and about a cross? perhaps you wear a cross in your left earlobe or something like this?

also getting about you have a programme to watch and about lemmy from motorhead.

I'm also getting that you're going to overcome some difficulties you face right now. it's going to be slow progress but you'll amaze yourself.

getting about an aunt breaker. I feel it could be an aunt in spirit.

but what I am hearing is that 'you need the love of a good aunt' so maybe whoever is speaking to me is referring to an aunt living. cos if you are young then it's more likely the aunt is living I guess. whether this aunt is living or in spirit she is caring about you. she sees the wood for the trees and she doesn't get involved with messy affairs. she keeps her nose out. and it seems there is a message about her reaching out to you.

ok dunno if any of that makes sense to you beaker.

ok I feel someone coming through keeps mentioning about this auntie.

whoever it is is wishing you good luck. and telling you to stick to your guns.

they send much love.

also getting the phrase 'speak no evil hear no evil' or whatever that expression is.

also getting 'mars' and 'traveller' and marks and spencer?????? lol

and something about letting someone (female) get off her high horse

thats all I have for now

has any of it made sense? not sure if I'm losing the plot or not
Old 26-01-2016, 11:15 PM   #34
oneriver

Joanofarc.....unfiltered list of images and thoughts about/for you..

- Elephants

- Something to do with your left eye

- Born in April

- Entertainment industry/Communications

- Gerald/Gerry/Jerry

- You have a lot of compassion, but learned through (very) hard life experiences.

- Unhappy childhood.

- Cheese
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 11:19 PM   #35
breaker

Quote:
sure breaker

the first thing I get is about a nasal spray lol don't ask me why cos I really don't know, perhaps you do? lol

Olbus oil, just getting over a cold

you are male, is my guess, at least I'm picking up on male energy.

I would place you as young, there is a feeling about the male energy of being in his twenties. I would say mid to late twenties. funnily enough I think you might be towards later twenties but you consider yourself to still look 25 or 26. dunno why I thought that lol,

I wish..lol

I'm getting male in twenties, dark brown hair, with a lighter streaks in it, probably from the sun.

or is this just cos this is the colour of the gorilla in your avatar??? lol yes

ok I'm getting that you're feeling hurt about something. but that you've forgiven people for their mistakes. you carry the hurt around but you forgive.

yes

I'm getting something about the summer. is it the summer where you are maybe?
No I just love the summer

anyway I'm also picking up about a little anxiety and something about your left earlobe, and about a cross? perhaps you wear a cross in your left earlobe or something like this?

I have tinnitus in my left ear

also getting about you have a programme to watch and about lemmy from motorhead.

Lemmy Rocks

I'm also getting that you're going to overcome some difficulties you face right now. it's going to be slow progress but you'll amaze yourself.

getting about an aunt breaker. I feel it could be an aunt in spirit.

but what I am hearing is that 'you need the love of a good aunt' so maybe whoever is speaking to me is referring to an aunt living. cos if you are young then it's more likely the aunt is living I guess. whether this aunt is living or in spirit she is caring about you. she sees the wood for the trees and she doesn't get involved with messy affairs. she keeps her nose out. and it seems there is a message about her reaching out to you.

OK

ok dunno if any of that makes sense to you beaker.

ok I feel someone coming through keeps mentioning about this auntie.

whoever it is is wishing you good luck. and telling you to stick to your guns.

they send much love.

also getting the phrase 'speak no evil hear no evil' or whatever that expression is.

also getting 'mars' and 'traveller' and marks and spencer?????? lol

and something about letting someone (female) get off her high horse

thats all I have for now

has any of it made sense? (Yes lots) not sure if I'm losing the plot or not

Thank you Joan
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 11:19 PM   #36
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
... bit cryptic that, innit ???

It was a bit wasn't it?
My point was..
This thread won't be going by this time next week.
Watch and see.
Old 26-01-2016, 11:28 PM   #37
joanofarc

Quote:
It was a bit wasn't it?
My point was..
Watch and see.
why not grandmasterp?? does it break some rules??
Old 26-01-2016, 11:34 PM   #38
joanofarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Joanofarc.....unfiltered list of images and thoughts about/for you..

- Elephants

- Something to do with your left eye

- Born in April

- Entertainment industry/Communications

- Gerald/Gerry/Jerry

- You have a lot of compassion, but learned through (very) hard life experiences.

- childhood.

- Cheese
hey oneriver

ok here's my feedback

elephants hmmm i find them to be very spiritual creatures and once thought one was communicating with me remotely

my left eye is ok i think, can't think of anything significant about it

brother was born in april

entertainment industry/communications - not sure on this one

don't know any geralds or Gerry etc.

yes i do have a fair amount of compassion i think and yes have learned through hard life experiences.

childhood was mostly happy but yeh some shit involved.

cheese, well that brings me on to the subject of dairy which i don't believe is very good for you and probably carcinogenic. i try not to eat too much of it.

thanks!!

i'll read ya later
Old 26-01-2016, 11:36 PM   #39
cosmic tramp

Quote:
It was a bit wasn't it?
My point was..
Watch and see.
...and why, pray tell, is that then ?
Old 26-01-2016, 11:59 PM   #40
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
...and why, pray tell, is that then ?
Psychic I am, so watch and see.
Come Tuesday of next week this thread'll be deader than a dead thing.
Guaranteed.