Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 09-09-2011, 09:49 AM   #1
addeps3

Default Did I see a ghost this morning?

Hi, evrybody.

So, Ill skip to the point immedeatly, I was laying in my second bedroom of my apartment, a room in which my sister normally lives but she's gone on vacation and has an awesome bed so I've decided to crash there for the coming two weeks.

At 7.30 AM, I awake from an awesome dream of me and my friends going to some super-mall where we play a version of Alien vs. Predator, only we walk around in the area, and the aliens are as real as this. Awesome dream!

After laying there and reflecting on it for a while, from the corner of my eye I honestly "see" a dark shape hurry past doorway, as if it was running to the kitchen, not wanting to attract too much attention from me, whos sleeping in there.

Me laying there in a half-sleep coma just think, "oh, someone ran passed..."

SOMEBODY RAN PASSED?! Nobody could have because everyone else is asleep, and you can definetley hear somebody being in the kitchen!

This freaked me out so bad I couldnt "risk" falling back asleep, fearing that whatever was messing with me would scare the shit out of me if I dropped my guard...

I've had my brain playing tricks on me, and usually its when Im really scared to begin with, but this was totally unexpected, and worse of all robbed me of my beauty sleep!

Any comments, please, write anything, take the micky out of me, dont care... Dont want this to happen again.

Last edited by addeps3; 09-09-2011 at 09:51 AM.
addeps3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 02:07 PM   #2
ufochick

There are all kinds of Beings just outside of our range of light, add to that that our eyes take a some tiny amount of time to actually see what we aim them at giving the Beings time to move it's no wonder this doesn't happen daily to everyone.
Most people I have talked to have seen beings out of the corner of their eye or while falling asleep or waking up.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 02:41 PM   #3
cagedlion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
There are all kinds of Beings just outside of our range of light, add to that that our eyes take a some tiny amount of time to actually see what we aim them at giving the Beings time to move it's no wonder this doesn't happen daily to everyone.
Most people I have talked to have seen beings out of the corner of their eye or while falling asleep or waking up.
Yep! I'm not sure what they are but I don't believe that they're ghosts of dead people. An old man watches over me while I sleep. I've seen him a few times as have other people (who were terrified by their experience) my daughter often smiles and giggles at him, always in the same place. The right hand side of my bed. I have no clue who he is but I definately feel like it's not a bad thing and I'm happy for him to be there.

I'd love to know if anyone else has seen "ghosts" as I'm intrigued as to who they are and what their purpose is.
cagedlion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:07 PM   #4
lauren_almighty
Banned

I've seen dark shadow figures too. Not for a long time though but I used to see them all the time out of the corner of my eye. I don't think they are ghosts though.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:28 PM   #5
loveisthelaw

hard to say; if you are a sensitive person I would expect you to get an emotional feeling within, perhaps goose pimples and the hair of your body standing on end. it is also possible that you dreamt that you woke up and had this experience, thus it never really happened at all. and you would get a feeling if it were 'alien' or 'astral' - I mean an energetic feeling.

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 09-09-2011 at 09:30 PM.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 10:09 PM   #6
deadhawk

spooky!
even though I have not seen any 'phenemena' I agree with UFOchick there's creatures we cannot see wandering around among us

I've had Dogs my whole life and they can smell them, I reckon. Just the other day,Taz, my new Lab was totally freaked by some thing in the corner of the bathroom - he was growling and barking and I would've assumed mice in the wall cavity except that he was looking upward at about the height of an average person and moving defensively from side to side as though deterring some one from passing him. what ever was lurking there was invisible to me, but dogs dont bark at nothing, it never moved during the few minuites and he was a bit reluctant to leave when we were going out.

Last edited by deadhawk; 09-09-2011 at 10:18 PM. Reason: bad spelling
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:32 AM   #7
noewhan

I may have posted this before, but anyway:

Strange if true, but good in a way, I guess.

I'm no pro.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:45 PM   #8
butters
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_almighty View Post
I've seen dark shadow figures too. Not for a long time though but I used to see them all the time out of the corner of my eye. I don't think they are ghosts though.
i've seen this and possibly they are on another frequency which we somehow tune into akin to a radio where the dial picks another station to the one your listening to at the present.
butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 08:40 PM   #9
mr e man

Quote:
Originally Posted by addeps3 View Post
Hi, evrybody.

So, Ill skip to the point immedeatly, I was laying in my second bedroom of my apartment, a room in which my sister normally lives but she's gone on vacation and has an awesome bed so I've decided to crash there for the coming two weeks.

At 7.30 AM, I awake from an awesome dream of me and my friends going to some super-mall where we play a version of Alien vs. Predator, only we walk around in the area, and the aliens are as real as this. Awesome dream!

After laying there and reflecting on it for a while, from the corner of my eye I honestly "see" a dark shape hurry past doorway, as if it was running to the kitchen, not wanting to attract too much attention from me, whos sleeping in there.

SOMEBODY RAN PASSED?! Nobody could have because everyone else is asleep, and you can definetley hear somebody being in the kitchen!

This freaked me out so bad I couldnt "risk" falling back asleep, fearing that whatever was messing with me would scare the shit out of me if I dropped my guard...

I've had my brain playing tricks on me, and usually its when Im really scared to begin with, but this was totally unexpected, and worse of all robbed me of my beauty sleep!

Any comments, please, write anything, take the micky out of me, dont care... Dont want this to happen again.
As the shadow appeared to look like it didn't want to disturb you it then I am sure it means no harm.

Got a story for you, its a long one im afraid mate, and its a bit sketchy but this definitely relates to your situation..

3 years ago before my wife and I were married, we both lived at my mothers house for a year or so as her parents had split and they were going through divorce, moving etc.

One night about an hour or so after I fell asleep, my wife let out this almighty shriek of terror.
She saw what she described as an arm reaching out from behind the door (which was ajar to let the cat roam around).
After plucking up the courage, I got up and checked the house and make sure it wasn't my mum or any unwanted intruders, once that was done I decided to head back to the bedroom.
On the way back I saw down the hall floating about 8 feet in front of me, an intense bright blue orb which disappeared almost as fast as I spotted it.
It was safe to say not much sleep was had that night

The day after, my wife called me from her work in a panic.
She said a cleaner at the nursing home she works in is a medium, and as soon as she arrived at work this morning she said to my wife..

"You were visited last night weren't you?"

As soon as she told me that I froze.
The cleaner/medium also said..

"She didn't mean to upset you she was only trying to close the door to give you privacy and wanted to know what all the excitement was about"
(Our wedding and moving house was only a few months away at that point)

Eager to hear more my wife asked if she knew who "she" was.
To cut a long story short she described to a tee who I refer to as my "wee gran"
who passed away in 2000.

3 years later and after getting married, moving house, getting a dog and finally having our first daughter, a whole lot more strangeness has happened.

Our dog keeps looking in the kitchen at night as if someones there.

Our daughter sometimes laughs after being put to bed for the night.

And there is always a feeling by myself at night that someone or something is in the house.
But the odd thing is I don't feel scared or threatened by this presence.

I decided to bring in another medium to the house who instantly stated the name of my "wee gran" and my wife's grandfather who passed away a few years ago.

Thats about it so far
REAL LIES

!!!!Ranters and bloggers needed for new website niceness.!!!!

Last edited by mr e man; 10-09-2011 at 08:48 PM.
mr e man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:39 PM   #10
persephonee

Quote:
Originally Posted by noewhan View Post
I may have posted this before, but anyway:

HAUNTED (1/5) LONDON UNDERGROUND

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FcSYeszW9c

Strange if true, but good in a way, I guess.
I just watched this, thanks for sharing it was brilliant! Now I'm not gonna be able to sleep though..
persephonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 02:44 AM   #11
raven_patronus

it may not be a ghost. it sounds like ETs may be visiting you.

The dark shape could just as well as been some kind of alien.

Also you were dreaming about aliens just before it.

it may not be a ghost, but can be a number of paranormal phenomena

“Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing” - Aristotle
raven_patronus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 03:23 AM   #12
coco

Tough call, my friend.

You were in a dreamy state which is yet very conducive to 'things'.

When I first saw shadow men I was well awake in the afternoons.

I used to think he only showed when death was imminent, but since I authorized surgery upon a beloved animal family member to save his life, the damn specter went away.

So, such is proof that things can be changed for the positive in the future.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 03:33 AM   #13
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by addeps3 View Post
Hi, evrybody.

All I can say is, when and if possible, move.

REMEMBER! You ARE in this dimension of reality, they ARE NOT. Please assert yourself about this to them.

Ain't easy, it's downright scary, but DO IT even if it means a bit of a scuffle. Been there.

And I HAVE been there, when young and impressionable, still assert yourself if you think maintaining this reality is important to you.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi

Last edited by coco; 13-09-2011 at 03:34 AM.
coco is offline   Reply With Quote