Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 10-10-2017, 11:33 PM   #1
hannibalimhotep

Default THCv

Here are which of the Plants are Male and Female so we know what we are probably going to do as far as breeding, first, here are the plants:

Female-
Hindu Kush
Strawberry Diesel
Strawberry Stardawg
Malawi Gold
Banana Crack
Early Durban

Male-
Malawi Gold
Early Durban
Blue Mystic

So here are the Mixes I will be creating, none of these will be final strains, but instead will be “lineages” that I will use to create strains from by either mixing them together or mixing in other strains, and then locking in the genetics. The only way these will become strains is if there is a very good one and I keep it as a Mother Plant and give out clones for free, so that all of them are the same and there is no genetic diversity due to not being locked in.

Hindu Kush X Early Durban = Gandhi Kush

Strawberry Diesel X Malawi Gold = Malawberry Diesel

Banana Crack X Blue Mystic = Shiva’s Bananas

Strawberry Stardawg X Early Durban = Durban Strawberry or Durban Stardawg (depending on how much Strawberry is retained)

Malawi Gold X Early Durban = Malawi Durban Skunk

I may also do Early Durban X Malawi Gold, just to be able to cross those 2 cross back or with other things to get a higher and higher THCv content.

And that is if I just use 1 Branch from each plant and Pollenate that (then cover it with a ziplock bag), and don’t Pollenate multiple branches on a plant (2 at the most, then cover those with ziplock bags).

But those are mixes that will most likely be made and seeds collected from, during this current harvest.

Here is the goal with all of these strains-

Gandhi Kush: Hash making, and Indica effects, mixed with THCv effects

Malawberry Diesel: Terpenes (Flavors and Smells) and THCv

Shiva’s Bananas: Terpenes and Bud Coloring/Hue

Durban Stardawg: Terpenes and THCv

Malawi Durban Skunk: Tepenes and THCv (this is likely to be the highest THCv Combo out of all of them)

And if anyone does not know what THCv is, here is the best explanation of what it is that you will ever get in a quick read.

First off, THCv is a Cannabinoid. Similar to THC, another Cannabinoid is Delta-9-THC, THCa, CBD, CBG, CBA, etc. THCv is the only Cannabinoid that has reverse effects on appetite. Instead of giving you munchies, it actually makes you not hungry. Examples of Strains that are Common that have THCv are Girl Scout Cookies and Durban Poison (Girl Scout Cookies is also half Durban Poison). Most THCv Strains get their THCv from Durban, and only 2 Popular Strains have been Bred specifically to have high THCv content, Willie Nelson and Doug’s Varin. THCv can also be used for Diabetes because it actually has an effect on Insulin.

But the Highest THCv Strains in the World come from Africa, that is where Durban Poison is from (Durban, South Africa). And while most THCv Strains found in America and Europe are crossed with Durban (due to the South African connection to the British and the Dutch, hence Amsterdam), there are actually tons of African Strains that are all very Diverse Genetically, but all contain THCv. The theory behind this is that it is a Defense Mechanism from the Sun’s UVB rays, and you can actually increase THCv content by using UVB lights in your grow. Examples of African Strains are Malawi Gold, Durban Poison, Drakensberg landrace, Apando Mystic, Nigerian Hash Plant, Kilimanjaro, Senegal, Swazi, etc.

An example of another type of plant is “Kush”, Kush plants come from the Hindu Kush Mountains and from India, and again are pretty popularly in use because of the Indian connection to Britain and the Dutch (and again hence Amsterdam). Kush strains are Indica Dominant, and the pure Kush strains are 100% Indica, meaning that they have no THCv but high THC content, and sometimes high CBD content.

Similarly to Willie Nelson and Doug’s Varin, but in much larger numbers, Strains are being bred for their CBD content, and now there are strains with pretty much only CBD and very little THC. An example of this being done with THC would be White Widow; White Widow was the Highest THC Strain in the World when it was created and is a cross between Brazilian Landrace and Thai Landrace. Then White Russian was created by crossing White Widow with AK-47, and that became the Highest THC Strain in the world. And now every year just about there is a new strain that is higher in THC than ever before, and the same thing is happening with CBD. But that is not happening with THCv.

Hardly anyone, if anyone right now, is Breeding Strains specifically to get Higher and Higher THCv content, but that is what I am doing. So these strains, and the strains that come from them will be some of the Highest THCv containing Strain in the World. I have 1 other strain that I won't mention for a few months, and once I create my first full stable Strain ((African X Aromatic) X (African X Aromatic) and maybe (African X (African X Skunk)) X (African X Aromatic), and either of those 2 crossed with this one that I will not mention yet, then maybe crossed back with one of the original crosses, then bred with its own lineage to lock in the genetics, and those offspring bred with their own lineage to lock it in further; I will have already given out a ton of Seeds and Clones, but I will enter that Strain in one of the 2019 Cannabis Cups (probably Colorado) to prove the strength of THCv, and the usefulness of breeding strains with higher and higher THCv content.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:39 PM   #2
supertzar

Neat. Do you lab test each parent and offspring plant?
Old 10-10-2017, 11:43 PM   #3
hannibalimhotep

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Neat. Do you lab test each parent and offspring plant?
I can, but since I am breeding for THCv there is actually no test that exists that can help my breeding program, I have talked to a lab and they wanted me to pay them to discover the THCv gene.

But I will get them Genetically tested at least at the end, and probably along the way. And I will get chemical tests done for sure.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:59 PM   #4
hannibalimhotep

Plants
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxP6Px4sCd8

Lights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBxtw7jrJNg
Old 11-10-2017, 12:21 AM   #5
hannibalimhotep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfdeOqrAep8
Old 11-10-2017, 12:23 AM   #6
hannibalimhotep

And as these Strains are based on African Lineage, and are meant to inspire people to make change, I will be using names of various Revolutionaries and Gods in the Strain names.

So I'm not going to be making "Blueberry Trainwreck" or "Purple Skunk" or "Northern Lights Diesel" or whatever, I am making Strains that are actually selected for a reason, and not just some random stoner reason, but for actual Lineage and Chemical content.

These Strains will include names like:

Fred Hampton

Marcus Garvey

Gandhi

Noble Drew Ali

Emiliano Zapata

and the names will be based on the Genetic background, so they will actually make sense.

For example, Early Durban is South African Durban X Skunk #1, so South African and European. Gandhi started in Europe and South Africa, and was Hindu and gained Independence for India, so:

Hindu Kush X Early Durban = Gandhi Kush

And after I combine that with the 3rd strain that I will not mention for a few more months, I could call it "Martin Luther King" or "Martin Luther King Kush". Because Martin Luther King was inspired to break the law to make change by Gandhi, and the second strain name has a big impact on the protest movements of the 60s. So that strain is going to be good for 60s Revolutionaries names generally, and it is going to add massive THCv content to the plants.

Also, on the topic of the 60s and I will add the 70s, think about this for a second. In the 60s the Holocaust was not just appalling and horrifying and edifying, it was recent. And the Soviet Union was in full swing, and Cuba had a Revolution, and Haiti had a Revolution, and there were pretty much Revolutions all over the world.

In the 60s on any given day you were just as likely to hear about a Revolution happening in another Country, or even the Revolution that was happening in America; as you were to hear about the President of the United States. Now the news only talks about the President.
Old 11-10-2017, 01:26 AM   #7
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibalimhotep View Post
I can, but since I am breeding for THCv there is actually no test that exists that can help my breeding program, I have talked to a lab and they wanted me to pay them to discover the THCv gene.

But I will get them Genetically tested at least at the end, and probably along the way. And I will get chemical tests done for sure.
Wait a second. What? Just have the bud tested at a reputable facility. They can test for THCV content with gas spectrometry. You have to or you are just guessing!

Last edited by supertzar; 11-10-2017 at 01:27 AM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 01:41 AM   #8
hannibalimhotep

Quote:
Wait a second. What? Just have the bud tested at a reputable facility. They can test for THCV content with gas spectrometry. You have to or you are just guessing!
I will get that tested at the end. I was saying that there are no genetic tests that can help me, because no one knows what the THCv gene is yet.
Old 11-10-2017, 01:51 AM   #9
supertzar

Quote:
I will get that tested at the end. I was saying that there are no genetic tests that can help me, because no one knows what the THCv gene is yet.
If you are breeding for a specific cannabinoid you must test the bud (leaf for males) from your pool of potential parents, male and female, every plant, in a gas spectrometry lab or you are not really breeding. You need the highest THCV males and females to give the offspring the best chance of having high THCV. In order to find that you have to test the bud. It's not a genetic test. It just tells you the percent of THCV and the other cannabinoids in your plant. Of course you have to test the offspring too. Think this through.

Last edited by supertzar; 11-10-2017 at 01:54 AM.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:09 AM   #10
hannibalimhotep

I am going to be switching these plants to flower Cycle this Friday or Saturday. They are currently on 24/0, meaning the lights are on all day and all night, and they have been like that for about a week (the plants have only been in these 10 gallon pots and in this tent with these lights for about a week, maybe a week in a half). Friday or Saturday I will flip them to 12/12 (12 hours light, 12 hours dark) using a timer, which gets them to think that Winter is coming and causes them to start flowering.

At this same time I will move the Male plants into the Flower tent, but they will only be there for about 2 weeks, because they don't actually flower, but instead produce pollen sacks. Once the pollen sacks form I will make a video so everyone can see what they look like, then I will cover the Male plants with clear trash bags with tape wrapped around the bottom of the bag creating a seal around the trunk of theplant until the Pollen in released. Then I will chop the trunks of the Male plants and take them in another room, and collect the Pollen from each bag and put it in a smaller labeled container.

Then either that day or a few days after, I will go in the flower tent with something over my face to block my breath, and then I will turn off the fans, and I will use paintbrushes to put Pollen on only certain branches, so that I can cross certain plants with certain plants, and not have the plants be completely full of seeds. Once the Pollen is on the buds I will cover the buds with Ziplock bags and label each one.

And 2 months from this Friday or Saturday, I will be harvesting most of these plants. So in 2 more months I will be collecting the first seeds from this breeding program, and I will start growing those and mixing them together and mixing a few other strains in, and mixing them back with their parent strains.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:12 AM   #11
hannibalimhotep

Quote:
If you are breeding for a specific cannabinoid you must test the bud (leaf for males) from your pool of potential parents, male and female, every plant, in a gas spectrometry lab or you are not really breeding. You need the highest THCV males and females to give the offspring the best chance of having high THCV. In order to find that you have to test the bud. It's not a genetic test. It just tells you the percent of THCV and the other cannabinoids in your plant. Of course you have to test the offspring too. Think this through.
I think you are misunderstanding what I am saying.

When you said "testing" I thought you meant genetic testing, and I said that I won't be doing that, because they can't test THCv in genes yet. And then I said I definitely will be doing THCv tests.

But right now I don't need to do the testing, I am using seeds from small packages (10 per pack at most), and I chose the best ones by survival rate. And I know the Malawi, and Durban and Skunk all have THCv, so that is fine. What I will want to test is the offspring, so I can find the offspring with the highest THCv. All of the ones that are already locked in to some extent by a breeding company should be pretty similar. I will need the testing whenever I have hundreds of my own seeds, rather than 10 of someone else's.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:21 AM   #12
hannibalimhotep

And I think people are really sleeping on the Early Durban, it is a Diamond in the Rough and no one uses it. Try to find 10 people online talking about "Early Durban". But Early Durban is actually just Durban Poison X Skunk #1, and they used an Early Skunk, so they got a THCv plant (African strains are 14 weeks usually) to flower in 8. And Skunk was a good option because while it's THCv content is lower than Durban, it is present. So that was a great option for bringing THCv into a Dispensary type strain (Skunk #1).

And out of all the things you could mix Skunk with, and there have been many, and you can also include Cheese mixes because it is just a Skunk cut, this is probably the best mix to start with. I would have made this mix myself if it wasn't available to buy.

And I am going to mix that with Malawi. So that should be really interesting. And once I mix the 3rd Strain in that I am not mentioning yet, it will be like a perfect mix of THCv. And I will also eventually mix the Strain I lock in for THCv with other THCv strains, like Girl Scout Cookies, which doesn't have much THCv, but being mixed with a plant bred to produce THCv, it could bring it out more. Same with Cherry Pie, and tons of other Durban crosses and Skunk crosses, and even Cheese itself.

But basically, I can't believe that no one is using Early Durban yet. And really all these strains are rare. Go on Google and try to find someone growing Malawi Gold, or Early Durban, or Banana Crack. Not many people, if anyone, is.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:25 AM   #13
supertzar

Quote:
I think you are misunderstanding what I am saying.

When you said "testing" I thought you meant genetic testing, and I said that I won't be doing that, because they can't test THCv in genes yet. And then I said I definitely will be doing THCv tests.

But right now I don't need to do the testing, I am using seeds from small packages (10 per pack at most), and I chose the best ones by survival rate. And I know the Malawi, and Durban and Skunk all have THCv, so that is fine. What I will want to test is the offspring, so I can find the offspring with the highest THCv. All of the ones that are already locked in to some extent by a breeding company should be pretty similar. I will need the testing whenever I have hundreds of my own seeds, rather than 10 of someone else's.
Okay, so here is where you are going wrong. Plants within a gene pool (seed pack of a certain strain) vary from plant to plant. For example Cannatonic has exceptional CBD in only some 25% of plants. Out of those 25% there will be some real superstars with the highest CBD levels. Maybe 1-5% will be really, really high. You can't just pop a seed pack and be like "Wulp, Cannatonic has high CBD so ALL these plants are going to really help my patient who needs a reliable supply of CBD ..." If you are breeding CBD hybrids with a Cannatonic parent and you don't use an exceptional plant you aren't doing it right.

Do you see how that applies to what you are doing?

Last edited by supertzar; 11-10-2017 at 02:28 AM.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:43 AM   #14
hannibalimhotep

And I have a both a Female Malawi and Durban, and a Male Malawi and Durban. So I think I am going to cross both of them with each other, just so I can test both lineages.

Early Durban X Malawi
and
Malawi X Early Durban

(you put the name of the female plant first)

And then I can cross those with things like Strawberry Diesel X Malawi and Strawberry Stardawg X Durban, and one of the lineages, for example, would be

(Malawi X Early Durban)
- Malawi, Landrace -(Durban Poisoon X Skunk #1)
X
(Strawberry Diesel X Malawi)
-NYC Diesel X Strawberry -Malawi, Landrace

Then cross that with the other one, but with Durban X Malawi and Strawberry Stardawg Durban.

Meaning that pretty much all of their Genetics are THCv genetics at that point, coming from all different places, with the Diesel and Strawberry mixed in as 1/4 of its Genetics. Then I can mix in the 3rd Strain, and cross the result with one of those earlier mixes and new strains.

And I will dot hat with all of them. All of these plants will have more than 50% THCv Genetics, primarily being African based.

Last edited by hannibalimhotep; 11-10-2017 at 02:45 AM.
hannibalimhotep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:51 AM   #15
supertzar

Quote:
And I have a both a Female Malawi and Durban, and a Male Malawi and Durban. So I think I am going to cross both of them with each other, just so I can test both lineages.

Early Durban X Malawi
and
Malawi X Early Durban

(you put the name of the female plant first)

And then I can cross those with things like Strawberry Diesel X Malawi and Strawberry Stardawg X Durban, and one of the lineages, for example, would be

(Malawi X Early Durban)
- Malawi, Landrace -(Durban Poisoon X Skunk #1)
X
(Strawberry Diesel X Malawi)
-NYC Diesel X Strawberry -Malawi, Landrace

Then cross that with the other one, but with Durban X Malawi and Strawberry Stardawg Durban.

Meaning that pretty much all of their Genetics are THCv genetics at that point, coming from all different places, with the Diesel and Strawberry mixed in as 1/4 of its Genetics. Then I can mix in the 3rd Strain, and cross the result with one of those earlier mixes and new strains.

And I will dot hat with all of them. All of these plants will have more than 50% THCv Genetics, primarily being African based.

I'm trying to help you understand what is going on. Since you aren't listening to me do this and then come back and tell me what people say: post this info about your breeding project on icmag.com or equivalent forum including the videos and everything about your plans for your plants.

Last edited by supertzar; 11-10-2017 at 02:54 AM.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:51 AM   #16
hannibalimhotep

Then while I am doing that, I am also crossing Banana Crack X Blue Mystic. Banana Crack has no THCv except from its about 1/4 skunk Heritage, and Blue Mystic has absolutely no THCv as far as I am aware. But what I am going to do with this cross, is create Stain that is just like a Terpene Bomb, and not just any Terpenes, but things like Strawberry, Blueberry and Banana. I will probably make a Clone of the Strawberry Diesel and add it in later, and I will get Honey Bananas from Elemental Seeds, and maybe a few others over time.

Then once the THCv strain is made, I will cross the new High THCv strain with this flavor Strain, and it should be amazing. Because the THCv strains are already being mixed with the Strawberry, so they will have flavors also.

And the Hindu Kush will be the parent of a THCv kush strain, which is actually really rare, because Kushes are Indicas and don't usually have any THCv. So that will be an interesting line. I am basically mixing the Purest of the Pure Sativas (African Strains) with the Purest of the Pure Indica.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:53 AM   #17
hannibalimhotep

Quote:
I'm trying to help you understand what is going on. Since you aren't listening to me do this and tell me what people say: post this info about your breeding project on icmag.com or equivalent forum including the videos.
I am not confused.

You are talking about Chromatography, I know exactly what you are talking about.

You are confused here. I was talking about Genetic Testing. If you could just acknowledge I was talking about Genetic Testing while you were talking about Chromatography, you could get over this.

I am going to be doing Chromatography testing. I will not be doing Genetic testing.

Last edited by hannibalimhotep; 11-10-2017 at 02:54 AM.
hannibalimhotep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:59 AM   #18
hannibalimhotep

And the point I was making in the post before this was more about Practicality when you acted like I was confused.

I am saying that I am not going to test plants that I only kept 1 of each, and kept them based on their survivability.

I'm not even saying that what you are saying to do is wrong, I am just saying you are wrong about my understanding of what you are saying. When I have 100 seedlings of 1 strain from my own, I will test them to see which one has the highest THCv. Right now there is literally no point to test them, except for self knowledge, but either way they are the THCv plants I am starting with, and I'm not going to go pay Seedsman Seeds or Ace Seeds or AfroPip $700 for 100 or so seeds to grow out and test. These are the ones I am starting with, and I will select the best THCv out of their genes when it is practical to do that.
Old 11-10-2017, 03:00 AM   #19
supertzar

Quote:
I am not confused.

You are talking about Chromatography, I know exactly what you are talking about.

You are confused here. I was talking about Genetic Testing. If you could just acknowledge I was talking about Genetic Testing while you were talking about Chromatography, you could get over this.

I am going to be doing Chromatography testing. I will not be doing Genetic testing.
Why are you talking about genetic tests? That makes no sense.

You aren't testing the parents so you have no idea what their THCV content is. You definitely aren't going to know the father's THCV at all unless you test. You might be able to identify at least the presence of it in the mother by smoking the bud (if you really know THCV well in a smoking sense) but if you are trying to be one of the only people in the world breeding for THCV you are doing it wrong if you don't quantify it in the parents first before you ever get the progeny.

Last edited by supertzar; 11-10-2017 at 03:03 AM.
Old 11-10-2017, 03:00 AM   #20
hannibalimhotep

And I did spend a good amount on these seeds. These aren't trash genetics.