Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry > The Sports Bar

Old 14-09-2017, 11:42 AM   #1
ronisron
Inactive

Default Canelo vs GGG

Saturday night. Should be a really good to great fight while it lasts, I don't see it going the distance. I've got Golovkin in this, and it'll be a fight that takes a year or two off of both guys' careers.

I think Canelo does well early, getting shots in while GGG stalks, popping single shots to the body and head, hard jabs mostly which are more like straight left hands. The real fight happens when Canelo starts to feel the effect by Round 5 or 6 and then has to make a fight of it. I think Canelo is in this until the 8th or 9th, and his corner will stop it in 10 or 11 to save their fighter from future damage, and they'll claim a broken hand or injured shoulder hampered him, so he can save some face in Mexico.

I think it will be a good fight though, and though there will be a stoppage, it will make people want to see it again. If it does, it won't be an immediate rematch. They'll need some time. I'm looking forward to it.

(I'm doing to have to miss Saunders vs Monroe from England but I'll catch the highlights on YouTube. Saunders should win, but Monroe is a good test and possible spoiler. I think the pressure of being in the media wears on the Travelers. Think Tyson Fury....)
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote