Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 27-03-2018, 10:38 AM   #1
mannybash

Default Blood tests

Clearly in an accident or emergency blood tests need to be taken. How do we know that they are not introducing these micro chips when they take blood tests? What steps if any are possible when we are supposed to have annual blood tests?
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 10:40 AM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
Clearly in an accident or emergency blood tests need to be taken. How do we know that they are not introducing these micro chips when they take blood tests? What steps if any are possible when we are supposed to have annual blood tests?
some people think that SMART nanoparticulates are in the vaccines

the first thing that is done when a baby is born is they are given a vitamin K shot
Old 27-03-2018, 12:53 PM   #3
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Get yourself an EMP and use it every time you had a blood test or a shot.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 01:47 PM   #4
thermion

Easiest way of doing this at home is to stick the affected limb in a micro-wave oven, stick a screwdriver in the latch and press TURBO for 1m 30s.

(Actually, please don't...)

thermion

Last edited by thermion; 27-03-2018 at 01:48 PM.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 02:29 PM   #5
JustMe418

Quote:
Who has annual blood tests?

I would think that when they are sucking the blood out of your arm that its unlikely that they are pushing something into it.

Anyhoo, the reality is that you are clearly paranoid about such things and its unlikely that they will be able to convince you its not happening so I guess you are just going to have to live with your self induced anxiety.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 02:32 PM   #6
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
some people think that SMART nanoparticulates are in the vaccines

the first thing that is done when a baby is born is they are given a vitamin K shot
But clearly these are the thoughts of paranoid people. Where is their proof that such a thing is happening, and I mean proof not speculation or opinion or just plain imagination.

Is there anybody now who hasnt had a jab of some sort? what if they just dumped such particles in paracetamol so that you buy over the counter and self prescribe? we can just go on forever imagining the horrible things that some vague enemy could maybe be doing to us.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 03:37 PM   #7
mannybash

Those that are on medication need an annual blood test
Old 27-03-2018, 03:51 PM   #8
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
But clearly these are the thoughts of paranoid people. Where is their proof that such a thing is happening, and I mean proof not speculation or opinion or just plain imagination.

Is there anybody now who hasnt had a jab of some sort? what if they just dumped such particles in paracetamol so that you buy over the counter and self prescribe? we can just go on forever imagining the horrible things that some vague enemy could maybe be doing to us.
Why shouldn't 'they' just put this mind-controlling nano technology into baked beans, fish fingers or cheese? Combine this with the mind-controlling rays from wi-fi, smart meters and 5G, not forgetting HAARP and chemtrails and we should be all zombiefied by Christmas.

Separating facts from opinions is not a strong point in some of these threads. I know, this is meant to be a conspiracy discussion forum. Nevertheless that's no reason to banish critical thinking or logic.

Last edited by thermion; 27-03-2018 at 04:16 PM. Reason: brevity
Old 27-03-2018, 04:32 PM   #9
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Why shouldn't 'they' just put this mind-controlling nano technology into baked beans, fish fingers or cheese? Combine this with the mind-controlling rays from wi-fi, smart meters and 5G, not forgetting HAARP and chemtrails and we should be all zombiefied by Christmas.

Separating facts from opinions is not a strong point in some of these threads. I know, this is meant to be a conspiracy discussion forum. Nevertheless that's no reason to banish critical thinking or logic.

If you look at it as psyop.....then its legit

conspiracy people are crazy .....

to the OP

if they exist,there are far more easyer ways to infect you ,
than wait someone to crash

Last edited by screamingeagle; 27-03-2018 at 04:32 PM.
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2018, 08:23 PM   #10
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Those that are on medication need an annual blood test
Use nutrition to heal, not medication.

Blood tests are not necessary.

Medication only prevents symptoms, (and with side effects too) It does not cure anything.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 07:46 AM   #11
mannybash

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
Use nutrition to heal, not medication.

Blood tests are not necessary.

Medication only prevents symptoms, (and with side effects too) It does not cure anything.
There are some conditions that need to be controlled with drugs
Old 01-04-2018, 10:14 AM   #12
tnt1

We don't know. We could all be infested with nanites and plastic parts throughout our entire bodies. The good news is that they really have no need to explore this with the smart phones. I mean everyone has a smart phone and the smart phones can track more than one person. They can use one smart phone owned by a single parent to learn about the entire family it belongs to so even one shares with them tremendous amounts of audio and visual data.
Old 01-04-2018, 12:33 PM   #13
elshaper

In stead of locking yourself inside the microwave, how about zapping yourself with rare earth magnet?
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 01:16 PM   #14
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
In stead of locking yourself inside the microwave, how about zapping yourself with rare earth magnet?
You mean a neodymium magnet? Yes, but zap how exactly? Where on the body and for how long? How big a magnet and what should be the minimum strength of the magnetic field? What will this do?
Old 16-04-2018, 01:57 PM   #15
Sabrina
Inactive

If you go abroad certain places you may need a vaccination card.
I was really sick after the yellow fever jab - had mini yellow fever for 2 weeks and almost didn't go on holiday.
After another holiday jab 10 years ago my left arm still hurts and since I'm allergic to certain metals I think there may be something in it.
There's no lump. Maybe it's damaged a nerve but it feels like a foreign body to me I can just tell.
I tried applying strong magnets. Have no idea if that worked.

Anyone know how to get rid of it with household things? I don't have an EMP device. And it will still be in my arm I guess.
I've met a few people saying the same thing from different jabs.

Last edited by Sabrina; 16-04-2018 at 02:01 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 02:01 PM   #16
fudgetusk

I am getting blood tests every six weeks or so for 'slightly raised cholesterol.' Yeah sure...and it has nothing to do with my research into Gary Busey being a werewolf!

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 02:06 PM   #17
Sabrina
Inactive

When they want to chip everyone they'll probably make an advert showing someone jumping nude off a cliff into the sea, putting shorts on then buying a drink with his chipped arm.

They'll make them nano particle sized so no one will be able to say it's unsightly - so maybe the things they are doing now are test runs for the real thing .

Whether or not you believe in God - the people at the top of the pyramid do and the Bible warns not to get the mark of the devil in the right hand or the forehead.
I reckon they will ask us for our permission first and make it a peer pressure thing. To me that would convince me that there is an underground satanic cult going on.

Lets hope that goes down as well as MMR did with the public.

Last edited by Sabrina; 16-04-2018 at 02:08 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote