Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-08-2017, 01:04 PM   #21
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
See, the most interesting aspect of the Bible is that it has more witches and sorcerers/witchcraft in it than any other religious book I can think of. Jesus Christ is considered to have eminated from Esoteric Gnostism, whom if anything can be considered to be a metaphor for divine knowledge or a divine being, bridging the gap between Sacred Geometry and this world. Bringer of knowledge=Science. Don't think for a moment that Christianity is devoid of the Occult.
I watched something recently where it was claimed that the 'sorcery' they condemned was people using hallucinogenics to have spiritual experiences. In short, they didnt want people to approach God through drugs, etc. but only through the accepted religious authority.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 04:07 PM   #22
Daisy101
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 627
Likes: 523 (305 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhulk40 View Post
Are curses real, can someone who dislikes you put a curse on you and how do you get rid of a bad luck curse?
If you believe in it it can become real so you have to also believe that you can get rid of it equally.

Just steer clear from people cursing others - and treat it with respect.

The mind will convince you whatever you want to believe.

If you curse someone an apology will clear and lift that curse - so do that.
If you think you've been cursed carry around a black obsidian cross or a jet black heart stone etc... it will mirror the curse back onto them.
Once things start getting better (after about a week) it will have worked.

All I know is that I have a personal experience of this.
The mind can convince you of all sorts.

Treat it with respect - just in case - you might not believe it - but your mind might.

Last edited by Daisy101; 20-08-2017 at 04:11 PM.
Likes: (2)
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 04:17 PM   #23
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Just to straighten things out about belief.
You don't have to believe in it to affect you.
After all, there are many Christians, Muslims who forbids such activity or don't belive in such thing yet they are fully under the influence.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 07:59 PM   #24
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Moderator Note.

i have removed several posts from this thread into the RR - the forum is not a stage for the promotion of religion or religious doctrine.

Ta

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 22-08-2017 at 11:10 AM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 08:28 PM   #25
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Some people are good at cursing, as an instinctual part of their character. It can be done with a look or even a glanse, and if you're unfortunate to be on the recieveing end of one of those looks you will know because it hurts - physically hurts.

Pointing a finger, or the later re-shaping of that, directing the intent with a wand, adds power of intent to the curse, which can be energised depending on the wood or material used in the tool of direction, because it embibes a whole new energy.... where an adept works with a particular energy, where they have an energetic connection with a wood or mineral that can enhanse their intent (a connection that has been entirely and purposefully honed) the curse or spell can be trully magnificent.

But such adepts will also be extremely good at filtering curses and spells sent to them out of their reality, and more importantly allowing the manifestation of the curse or spell to exist entirely within the reality of it's sender.

That is to say if you send a curse, you must be prepared to have that curse rebound on you - because if you send it to a person who is adept, it will come back.

And it will come back with teeth in it.

Another name / version of it is psychic attack or psychic warfare, although people who do that are generally people who wish to put the illness within them out into the world and direct at at someone remotely - usually because of their own failings.

What they don't understand though is that when it rebounds, which it will, it just adds to their failing and makes the illness within them worse / more resentfull, and it eats them alive - quite litteraly.

That is actually why an adept will try extremely hard to be mindful of their thoughts, because they are aware of the repercussions of them and how their thoughts can manifest and interact in the world. This may not actually stop them cursing, but it will make their thought proceses and intent extremely powerful.

Aside from psychic attack, curses have more intent because they are directed with a personal intent - which is why they hurt. Because they are meant to hurt, it is the propulsion of emotional recoil, pain or intent, joined with an absolute anchoring of that intent on a target.

My GF and her parents are pretty good at sending curses back It's something in their genetic makeup, perhaps they come from Pendal i know i woudn't like to be on the recieving end of one of their 'looks'

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 22-08-2017 at 11:11 AM.
Likes: (3)
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 07:40 AM   #26
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 513
Likes: 148 (109 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Yes but yes but..
The more people sees your sigil the better it is, not? You should know why this is. HINT: Corporate logos on the streets are fine example.
Corporate logos are more like idols rather than Sigils. They are more limited in what they can do, because they are well known and assioiated with certain things. The Cross of Jesus Christ or the Yin Yang can be compared to a corporate logo. They must appeal to as many people as possible, and it must encompass the positive message. Therefore, that is not a Sigil because they cannot be used as hexes or within curses. For example, the saying "using someones name in vain."

Sigils have a specific purpose and are not just used as curses. Its not to say that a business can't be set up as a revenge, a lot of business is about competition but hating on the customers isn't particular a great aspect of practical majick seeming as it is them whom give their money for whatever it is that they are selling. It is likely to come back around.

Businesses are about making money. The use of the Occult within it will not purely be confined to their logo. It will be within their systems management. Therefore spell casting can be worked into anything from an advertisement even down to a menu in a restaurant.
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 09:41 AM   #27
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
Corporate logos are more like idols rather than Sigils. They are more limited in what they can do, because they are well known and assioiated with certain things. The Cross of Jesus Christ or the Yin Yang can be compared to a corporate logo. They must appeal to as many people as possible, and it must encompass the positive message. Therefore, that is not a Sigil because they cannot be used as hexes or within curses. For example, the saying "using someones name in vain."

Sigils have a specific purpose and are not just used as curses. Its not to say that a business can't be set up as a revenge, a lot of business is about competition but hating on the customers isn't particular a great aspect of practical majick seeming as it is them whom give their money for whatever it is that they are selling. It is likely to come back around.

Businesses are about making money. The use of the Occult within it will not purely be confined to their logo. It will be within their systems management. Therefore spell casting can be worked into anything from an advertisement even down to a menu in a restaurant.
I've seen non-corporate type 'graffitied' in public places which has more vampiric nature to it. People will look at it and would not understand what it is. Just put it as graffiti. Job done. Remember, everything in this world needs energy to get going. If you hide it, you can only give it life. Smart ones steal enegy. Look at the Olympic ceremonies, loads of energy all contributed by likes of well meaning God obeying Muslims and Christians.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 10:56 AM   #28
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 513
Likes: 148 (109 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Remember, everything in this world needs energy to get going. If you hide it, you can only give it life.
That isn't exactly correct. It works on the same principle as the Butterfly Effect, the nature of chaos and collaborative energies within physics. That is the actual premise of Chaos Majick. The differnece between the two is that the flutter of the wings of a butterfly is a natural part of its biology, muscle movement, whereas the actions of controlled thought infleuence the motion of other things conciously or unconciously.

But this can be looked in the wrong way. Majick isn't always about applying large energies, it's about extracting information. Its kind of like a metapsychical form of pinging. Does the art of sigil making require much energy to perform, in the quantitive sense in order for it to reveal knowledge through the indirect reflection of peoples thoughts and reactions? Its why many Occultists practice sigils because for those that carry out curses are usually obsessed with the eye of the beholder. It is as much a curse as it is covert and does not require much energies to be worked in a way to obtain results.
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 11:45 AM   #29
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

If you say so MK.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 12:24 PM   #30
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 513
Likes: 148 (109 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
If you say so MK.
Read some of Peter J Carrols books. I'm just the messenger.
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 12:58 PM   #31
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
Read some of Peter J Carrols books. I'm just the messenger.
Thanks but not for me. I'll just be god.
But someone else might be interested in though.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 02:52 PM   #32
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 513
Likes: 148 (109 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Thanks but not for me. I'll just be god.
But someone else might be interested in though.
God, as in 2000 years old god? And your going to be him? If you're going to do that shit, stick to the new testament, you might be out of the nut house within the year.

Last edited by MKUltrad; 22-08-2017 at 02:53 PM.
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 03:11 PM   #33
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
God, as in 2000 years old god? And your going to be him? If you're going to do that shit, stick to the new testament, you might be out of the nut house within the year.
I don't know what you are on about? Read my signature.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 03:46 PM   #34
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 513
Likes: 148 (109 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I don't know what you are on about? Read my signature.
Lol. Oh, so you really think you are a god. Oh dear.
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 04:37 PM   #35
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
Lol. Oh, so you really think you are a god. Oh dear.
Oh dear to you too.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 12:52 AM   #36
375hh
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 25
Likes: 16 (11 Posts)
Default Not sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhulk40 View Post
Are curses real, can someone who dislikes you put a curse on you and how do you get rid of a bad luck curse?
I worked with a fellow about 20 years ago he was in his late twenties at the time,and i was about 10 years older. He was the head priest of a witches coven,they even did a piece on them on tv .We became friends and I always took the piss out of him concerning his position,I used to call him the head of the black pointy hat people.
To cut a long story short ,there was this fellow at work that gave every one the shits,I was the last person that would work with him. I made a passing comment to my mate I cant put up with this joker anymore. The next day at work he said don't worry Iv'e fixed it ,I said what did you do,he said I cursed his stomach ,how! I said, I put a picture of the goat king behind his locker at stomach height and said a few words,at which point I called him a dick head and walked off laughing. Two days latter the poor bastard was in hospital getting a cyst cut out of his stomach.

weather my mate knew he was going in too have it done ,weather it was a coincidence or weather he really did curse him.I don't know but I thought it was pretty odd
375hh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 07:12 PM   #37
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 375hh View Post
weather my mate knew he was going in too have it done ,weather it was a coincidence or weather he really did curse him.I don't know but I thought it was pretty odd
Everything will look either natural occurence or coincidence.
Imagine, you create a house fire and you were nowhere near it or struck the match. Forensic will say, it was an electrical fault or some sorts. There is no way of telling but if it consistantly happens....well it still is a concidence even if it happens dozen times in a row.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 07:58 PM   #38
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

There's an old tree near braemar that's held up by cables

At one time a young lad was caught by a landowner having poached a deer and was strung up on that tree. His mother came to the scene and cursed the landowner that his own bloodline would die out which it then did

The tree is now held up to ensure that no further calamity occurs
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 08:01 PM   #39
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

The brahan seer was asked by a lady about her husband in france. The seer told her that her husband had become too familiar with the ladies of paris.

The lady had the seer boiled to death in a barrel

The seer as it turned out had been correct
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-09-2017 at 08:02 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2018, 10:58 PM   #40
celtiana
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 294
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

My friend is a witch and comes from a line of witches. She has never cursed anyone but she says its about intention more than anything. It doesn't matter what words you say...you have to really mean it and know how to be able to harness it (for want of a better word) Anyone can do it though. Her mother threw a couple around that I know of, nothing that would seriously hurt someone but if someone had really really pissed her off they would usually get something coming their way.
celtiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:12 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.