Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 01-05-2015, 06:54 AM   #21
kizzie
Registered Users

If there was another WW they would have to order people to fight, there would be no mass join up like in previous WW. Many would refuse..

I am actually amazed that so many people cannot see the change. But then knowing how so many are still watching TV and believing what is put out there I really should not be surprised that many are not seeing it.

Do I sit around waiting for the world to change? No I changed my world, I am the change I want to see.
I read that and it made a lot of sense.. Be the change you want to see.

If you want to see more love , then be more loving. Don't sit on your arse slating those who are trying to change the world and when YOU cannot see anything, say it isnt working..
You need to be doing it to see it.

Last edited by kizzie; 01-05-2015 at 06:54 AM.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 07:01 AM   #22
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
We have to cultivate a positive mental attitude, Jik, otherwise there's no hope. AJ 's intell says the US is full of people just waiting for the right moment . Mr Parkes has military backers. Everyone , inc. Mr Icke believes it will all turn out alright after a bit of rough stuff, I'm really very positive.
well, man i will not disturb your positive state. i will exercise compassion
in your case.
ive had a number of serious debates about "the good millitary/police" on
here. ive not lost a single one yet
i just use logic, reason and a few historical facts only. got to stop here-dont
want to get going on this one again
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 07:45 AM   #23
jhar26

Quote:
Yes you're right on that, 99.99% will always be spectators , but that doesn't mean things won't turn around . There are good people in the military , and other areas, one day you'll switch on the news and see it's all been blown wide open , perhaps they'll order the military to move and it backfires on them, and they'll be removed from power.
There probably are 'good people' in the military, just like there are in all walks of life. Although for me it begs the question why such people would sign up to be in the military. Plus the military are even more programmed and indoctrinated than the rest of the population. Despite all that I agree that it's likely that some of them too may have been awakened. But wouldn't such people just be picked off and done away with? For them to make a difference they would have to make up a significant group in terms of the numbers. I sure hope that you are right though.
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 07:50 AM   #24
kizzie
Registered Users

Bet there are many more Ken O-Keefe's out there.

Old 01-05-2015, 08:05 AM   #25
jhar26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Bet there are many more Ken O-Keefe's out there.

Magnificent!
Old 01-05-2015, 08:05 AM   #26
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
There probably are 'good people' in the military, just like there are in all walks of life. Although for me it begs the question why such people would sign up to be in the military. Plus the military are even more programmed and indoctrinated than the rest of the population. Despite all that I agree that it's likely that some of them too may have been awakened. But wouldn't such people just be picked off and done away with? For them to make a difference they would have to make up a significant group in terms of the numbers. I sure hope that you are right though.
youre on track, man

you want to know what i would do if i were an evil commander of the armed forces on the verge of organizing massive millitary rule?
id get my list of thewell known/highly suspected officers out, assemble the
black-ops division and tell them to get the offending officers dead or alive
the italian police sometimes use the mass night time arrests of mafia gangs
me too
and you think they dont know who these good men who would turn on the bad guys are? you think they are stupid, blind and ignorant?
keep hoping y'all. stay posative and strong!
Old 01-05-2015, 08:20 AM   #27
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Magnificent!
He is a amazing man isn't he.

He walks the walk. Turned his back on the USA government, gave up his citizenship, been a human shield, he was a marine in the gulf war and spoke out about unfairness and was treated very badly and then discharged.

He is also very spiritual.. :luv:

Like Jesus with a gun and a powerful right hook
Old 01-05-2015, 01:04 PM   #28
hound_of_sound
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikwan View Post
you are hoping. better than feeling hopeless and miserable

i will throw the history books at you......

where were all these "good people in the military/police" in stalins russian massacre, maos china, pol pots cambodia?
and thats just for starters. give me a few minutes i ll make a big list of more

all these millitary people dont want to lose their jobs and would rather dish
out the beatings than recieve them
Just because you hate military people it does not mean to say they are all bad.
hound_of_sound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 01:06 PM   #29
hound_of_sound
Banned

Quote:
Because they want to serve their country or get a job that pays quite well.

Military people have opinions on things as does everybody else. The idea that they are programmed robots who cannot think it just rubbish. The idea that they have to follow all orders is rubbish to as they are taught to disobey illegal orders.
Old 01-05-2015, 05:24 PM   #30
rydeon

Quote:
you are hoping. better than feeling hopeless and miserable

i will throw the history books at you......

where were all these "good people in the military/police" in stalins russian massacre, maos china, pol pots cambodia?
and thats just for starters. give me a few minutes i ll make a big list of more

all these millitary people dont want to lose their jobs and would rather dish
out the beatings than recieve them
He means the Western Military made up of mostly European people.

There was a coup attempt being planned in Britain in the 1960s and 70s. If it wasn't for Mountbatton putting the lid on it (although they killed him anyway) we might have had a more benevolent elite system here in the UK.
Old 02-05-2015, 03:55 AM   #31
dreamcreator
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
I seem to remember this came up in a thread a long time ago, it turned out it was all disinfo, and she stands by her information in Revelations of MG.
Thanks, great responses on this thread.

In fact this was my initial impression and feeling.

Using Stewart Swerdlow's techniques, I did do a scan on the original video with David and Arizona. Using the color pale orange - to get the ultimate truth. I didn't see anything deceptive and Arizona was giving her ultimate truth in fact she would change to intense brilliant white light.

But when scanning the above post on that blog with pale orange, the color would change to grey - meaning it was based on confusion and not truth. Also felt like disinfo or deceptive.

Last edited by dreamcreator; 02-05-2015 at 03:59 AM.
dreamcreator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 04:35 AM   #32
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hound_of_sound View Post
Just because you hate military people it does not mean to say they are all bad.
hey! where have i said/implied i hate the military?
i reckon theres a few good natured, well intentioned officers and soldiers
that want to do the right thing, always. ive met some very impressive
ex military people.
my point is that these few will have as much effect as the "few" in stalins
russia and the few in maos china----meaning they will have no effect
Old 02-05-2015, 09:54 AM   #33
jhar26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydeon View Post
He means the Western Military made up of mostly European people.

There was a coup attempt being planned in Britain in the 1960s and 70s. If it wasn't for Mountbatton putting the lid on it (although they killed him anyway) we might have had a more benevolent elite system here in the UK.
I don't think though that a military coup is a good idea. It would only be a case of trading one form of suppression for another, and potentially for an even more evil one at that.
Old 05-05-2015, 10:37 AM   #34
hound_of_sound
Banned

Quote:
hey! where have i said/implied i hate the military?
i reckon theres a few good natured, well intentioned officers and soldiers
that want to do the right thing, always. ive met some very impressive
ex military people.
my point is that these few will have as much effect as the "few" in stalins
russia and the few in maos china----meaning they will have no effect
A few?

The difference between western soldiers and those under Stalin are that over here they are taught to disobey illegal orders. If they fail and do something wrong they go to jail, such as the RM sergeant who got banged up for finishing off a wounded Taliban fighter. Stalin would have people killed for almost nothing.
Old 05-05-2015, 10:39 AM   #35
hound_of_sound
Banned

Quote:
I don't think though that a military coup is a good idea. It would only be a case of trading one form of suppression for another, and potentially for an even more evil one at that.
There will never be a perfect world because people want power and wealth for themselves and will use any means to get it. It will only stop when all people give up such greedy, selfish urges.
Old 05-05-2015, 11:49 AM   #36
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:
There will never be a perfect world because people want power and wealth for themselves and will use any means to get it. It will only stop when all people give up such greedy, selfish urges.
at last! real wisdom. not much need to say anything else
Old 05-05-2015, 11:53 AM   #37
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamcreator View Post
.... this was my initial impression and feeling.
... Arizona was giving her ultimate truth...
When I first saw this video 15 years ago, it had a massive impact on me,I felt it was a big part in the jigsaw puzzle .

Everything I've learnt since then has only confirmed my belief in her story, dozens of people give their story on youtube of the Drakos (old ones) , these are the top of the many different species of ET reps, the meanest , most evil and most advanced, they have no trouble materializing out of thin air in our reality, and their sentiment towards humanity is expressed in these rituals when they torture and eat the innocent. It makes perfect sense.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 12:05 PM   #38
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:
A few?

The difference between western soldiers and those under Stalin are that over here they are taught to disobey illegal orders. If they fail and do something wrong they go to jail, such as the RM sergeant who got banged up for finishing off a wounded Taliban fighter. Stalin would have people killed for almost nothing.
a few means a small percentage. i cant give numbers--its my guess only
officers and soldiers will do what they are told to do by the general or
the PM. and its "for the good of the country"
they will do whatever they have to do because their superiors see that
its the right thing to do. it may very well be the wrong thing but they will
twist it and present it so that it looks ok

hey! what about the illegal invasion of iraq? according to your reasoning
there would have been tens of thousands refusing to follow the
illigal orders. but what did we see? quite a large pile of service men
going over with the intention of kicking ass
Old 05-05-2015, 01:12 PM   #39
jhar26

Quote:
When I first saw this video 15 years ago, it had a massive impact on me,I felt it was a big part in the jigsaw puzzle .

Everything I've learnt since then has only confirmed my belief in her story, dozens of people give their story on youtube of the Drakos (old ones) , these are the top of the many different species of ET reps, the meanest , most evil and most advanced, they have no trouble materializing out of thin air in our reality, and their sentiment towards humanity is expressed in these rituals when they torture and eat the innocent. It makes perfect sense.
I watched the video within days of what you could call the first stages of my awakening. It was a lot to get my head around, and although it made for fascinating viewing (to say the least) imagining the queen mother, Lizzy, Charles and the rest of them sacrificing children, drinking their blood and eating their flesh and shape shifting to reptilian form - well, it would leave anyone scratching their heads, wouldn't it? Even more so because at the time I wasn't even fully aware of the reptilian theory. So at the time I thought that Arizona was a lady who clearly had been through a very traumatic experience as a result of which she was imagining things or hallucinating (or something). It was only after I heard similar stories from other people that I put her account into the "don't dismiss" category.

Youtube is kinda problematic imo. Including and especially when it comes to the ET and UFO stuff. I take the subject very seriously. I don't doubt whatsoever that there are aliens and UFO's, but trying to seperate between what's a hoax and what's real is half the job at youtube. Well, it's everywhere I suppose, but even more at youtube where any practical joker or attention seeker can post no matter what he wants.
Old 05-05-2015, 01:20 PM   #40
oz93666

Quote:
Youtube is kinda problematic imo. Including and especially when it comes to the ET and UFO stuff.
I can honestly say I can't remember seeing anything I thought wasn't genuine on this subject. I hang around the Camelot channel .... Bartzis ,Parkes are the best IMO.

If any hoax on Youtube springs to your mind , I'd like to have a look.

Quote:
There probably are 'good people' in the military, just like there are in all walks of life. Although for me it begs the question why such people would sign up to be in the military.
You're right I should re-phrase that, they're not 'good' just not so totally degenerate and corrupt that they would enslave their own people.

Anyone who would join the US or UK military , with these countries recent history of unprovoked attacks on Innocent countries , are scum.

Last edited by oz93666; 05-05-2015 at 01:27 PM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote