Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 09-12-2014, 02:43 AM   #21
missjlewis
Inactive

interesting video shiyoken

thanks sheep, I only just started the book yesterday should get to that part pretty soon
missjlewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 08:36 PM   #22
Shiyoken
Premier Subscribers

Verygood article (sure theres many more out there) to expand on this whole 'light' business.

http://humansarefree.com/2014/12/why...ht-worker.html

Quote:
No, I haven’t turned to the dark-side, but rather I am transcending sides.

This article is probably the most important piece I have written to date, and in order to convey the full message, a bit of back-story is necessary. Hang in there with me, and by the end you will understand why I will never call myself a “lightworker” again.

We are Linear by Design! Dynamic by Nature!
Shiyoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2015, 05:00 PM   #23
smoothcriminal

Light is the Devil and is worshipped by Luciferians. I think when we're sitting and staring into this illusory wall of Light, we're being manipulated on so many levels, our bodies consumed by archonic entities and we're oblivious to the sufferings of our souls. This matrix hell is just a sheep pen where we're culled on demand. However, I do believe that just like in the Matrix movie, like with Neo, we have the capability to wake up and become conscious of our predicament.

How to conquer Light? KRST, Christ, Yeshua, Jesus, Mahdi who is the real light of this world. Ha Masshiach will set us free. I realize that is something David will never buy though.
Old 14-08-2015, 05:58 PM   #24
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothcriminal View Post
Light is the Devil and is worshipped by Luciferians. I think when we're sitting and staring into this illusory wall of Light, we're being manipulated on so many levels, our bodies consumed by archonic entities and we're oblivious to the sufferings of our souls. This matrix hell is just a sheep pen where we're culled on demand. However, I do believe that just like in the Matrix movie, like with Neo, we have the capability to wake up and become conscious of our predicament.

How to conquer Light? KRST, Christ, Yeshua, Jesus, Mahdi who is the real light of this world. Ha Masshiach will set us free. I realize that is something David will never buy though.

Wrong again. Luciferians worship in darkness. They worship the reflected light of other planets. In particular Venus, which traps light in clouds and gravity and creates a kind of prison for EM souls, a literal hell. They also worship what ever disembodied spirits dwelling in darkness they can contact.

Second part, Jesus didn't conquer the light, he BECAME the light.

In this way he became God.... we all have this in us.... we are all made of light.... that is the nature of our spirits. EM energy, insulated by our brains and spinal columns to power this body and our thoughts but once the body dies it is set free.

Last edited by truthspoon; 14-08-2015 at 05:58 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2015, 09:57 AM   #25
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthspoon View Post
Wrong again. Luciferians worship in darkness. They worship the reflected light of other planets. In particular Venus, which traps light in clouds and gravity and creates a kind of prison for EM souls, a literal hell. They also worship what ever disembodied spirits dwelling in darkness they can contact.

Second part, Jesus didn't conquer the light, he BECAME the light.

In this way he became God.... we all have this in us.... we are all made of light.... that is the nature of our spirits. EM energy, insulated by our brains and spinal columns to power this body and our thoughts but once the body dies it is set free.
The "god" that we have here is the creator of this universe is Duality, anyone who awakes to the realisation that this is not the perfect place where everything is one, sees the flaw, the fragmentation, the corruption.
It is the material word, with it comes good / bad, light /dark, up / down, justice / injustice, love / hate, ad infinitum..............
It is a system where humans are recycled again and again for their energy without ever even knowing.
The trap is when we leave the fleshy suite that we discard and we follow the false light. ( the manipulation doesn't stop here) this is why we are here time and time again not knowing wtf we were or wtf we are going.
Everything has been corrupted and that is why it is impossible for us to find the ONE TRUTH. There can only be one truth, what we have here in our situation is the truth has been so fragmented that is impossible for us to find it, the bible, religions have all been corrupted, well thats how this world operates, can you expect anything else.
There are bits of the truth scattered in between all of the above, but we take bits of something that we find and we hold on to as OUR TRUTH, there cannot be many truths, this is why we have so much conflict.
In our limited perception, it is akin to 2 people sitting opposite at a table looking a a coin sitting on its edge, one sees the head all his life, one sees the tail and each will defend his observations, his truth, when in reality they are both wrong and they are both right, but the only truth is there is both sides and it has depth, it is one.
We cannot perceive everything around us yet we seem to think we have it all sussed out.

You are right about the spark within most of us, and that is the only place you will find the real truth, the only truth.
But that spark cannot be the creator of this matrix, the "god" most people believe and worship, give energy to, which is not divine.
It is something else, divine, the unfathomable and probably the unnameable, I don't really know in my perception here, but I feel it with all my being trying to guide me.
Not the corrupt "god" with the corrupt system of entrapment.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2015, 08:10 PM   #26
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Not the corrupt "god" with the corrupt system of entrapment.
I don't see it that way. God IS the Light.

There is no 'creator' of the universe.

The Universe is just light energy which has chosen to leave 4d and is expressing itself in 3d.

Of course, some of the light energy takes a wrong turn and gets confused, and perhaps merges too much with the dark matter of the void and so becomes estranged from the source.

But everything and everyone finds their way home eventually.

There actually IS no creator of this universe.

The universe creates itself. Cyclically and eternally.

That's how evolution works. No bearded man designing animals with long necks so they can get the fresh green leaves, no, the creation creates ITSELF. We all CREATE ourselves. That's how much power is within a living being..... a limitless and eternal power hampered only by physical limitiations but every being is continually trying to use it's higher aspect to transcend and dominate the 3d material environment.

I always liked what Mark Kermode the film critic said 'tell yourself life is just a movie'.

And it is really. It's just a show. So don't fluff your lines and put on a decent performance.

Last edited by truthspoon; 15-08-2015 at 08:20 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2015, 11:18 AM   #27
ex sheep

Quote:

The Universe is just light energy which has chosen to leave 4d and is expressing itself in 3d.

Of course, some of the light energy takes a wrong turn and gets confused, and perhaps merges too much with the dark matter of the void and so becomes estranged from the source.

That's how evolution works. No bearded man designing animals with long necks so they can get the fresh green leaves, no, the creation creates ITSELF. We all CREATE ourselves. That's how much power is within a living being..... a limitless and eternal power hampered only by physical limitiations but every being is continually trying to use it's higher aspect to transcend and dominate the 3d material environment.

I always liked what Mark Kermode the film critic said 'tell yourself life is just a movie'.

And it is really. It's just a show. So don't fluff your lines and put on a decent performance.
The chances of us evolving out of nothing is the same as a tornado blowing over a scrap yard and when passed a Jumbo Jet is lying there.
There is a creator, but its not the perfect creation from where we came from and experienced, we bit the forbidden apple, the fall of man, we are the fallen ones.
Old 16-08-2015, 12:41 PM   #28
the tealady
Forum Advisor

My instincts tell me not to go towards the light.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2015, 04:15 PM   #29
fairyprincess

We all get attracted, eventually. Like a moth to the flame....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2015, 03:21 AM   #30
verndewd
Banned

with all due respect , you guys dont really get it.

Like · 2 hrs

Vernon Nielsen On the highest level of consciousness one realizes what yin and yang mean, your dark side is there to be purified but not necessarily depart. its the capacity to do what your light side can't to defend others, take a note from Kali, she devoured demons, shed massive amounts of blood for people who get sucked into adding agency to darkness..light side is there to love dark side for destroying evil.
Like · 2 hrs

Regina Grace Freeborn So, in essence, you are saying that the God of the bible has an acceptable dark side because He destroys evil?
Like · 2 hrs

Regina Grace Freeborn And that this is a characteristic of the highest level of consciousness?
Like · 2 hrs

Vernon Nielsen he admitted to creating evil if you believe what the jews allowed us heathens to read in it. but essentially his dark side is where evil is deposited and destroyed
Like · 2 hrs

Regina Grace Freeborn He created free will which has potential for evil. However, He doesn't advocate for evil to inherit eternal life. Which means it eventually gets destroyed. I don't view God as having a dark side at all. I think what people do is they project their own darkness onto another entity so they can avoid responsibility, aka, awareness of it.
Like · 2 hrs

Vernon Nielsen http://www.godcontention.org/.../why-worship-a-god-who...
Your god, in his own holy book, admits to having created evil (Isaiah 45:7). Why then should I...
In Isaiah 45:7, the KJV translates the Hebrew word "rah" as "evil". More modern English translations often opt for the word "calamity" instead. Either one of these translations is viable and could be the intended meaning of the passage. However, that God is ultimatel...
GODCONTENTION.ORG
Like · Remove Preview · 2 hrs

Vernon Nielsen dont sugar \coat what is written
Like · 2 hrs

Vernon Nielsen its an indispensable part of our being as eternal souls to have a repository for our flaws.
Like · 2 hrs

Vernon Nielsen the modern interpretation of the bible is fraudulent. http://biblehub.com/matthew/23-13.htm
Matthew 23:13 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door...
But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for you neither go in yourselves, neither suffer you them that are entering to go in.
BIBLEHUB.COM
Like · Remove Preview · 1 hr

Vernon Nielsen https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Bible Gateway passage: Galatians 5:22-23 - New International Version
BIBLEGATEWAY.COM

Vernon Nielsen you're in a constant state of love if you're awake to what it all means
Like · 1 hr

Vernon Nielsen http://www.bible-knowledge.com/gifts...e-holy-spirit/ This isn't a joke, if you're awake and aware and one in the love of divinity these gifts manifest in some form or another.

Gifts of the Spirit - Here Are The 9 Gifts of the Holy Spirit
BIBLE-KNOWLEDGE.COM|BY BIBLE KNOWLEDGE

Regina Grace Freeborn I actually didn't even say what you think I said.
Like · 1 hr

Vernon Nielsen speaking in tongues doesnt mean babbling incoherently or in other languages it means speaking to peoples unique ways in which the are capable of understanding, and miracles don't have to be walking on water it could be simply waking a person up to the truth that love is god and that realization changing them forever. because as ego centric as people are and always have been, that alone is a miracle.
Like · 1 hr

Vernon Nielsen my bad then.
Like ·

and for the record this hidden knowledge isnt limited to one religion, its the most basic hidden thing there is in every belief. according to my vision in 97, this transcendental place we call heaven isnt a place where visible light exists but you get a sense of infinite sight, nothing is unseen.

satan does n fact illumine as the other aspect of god and the devourer of physical beings creation of evil both aspects of god are one in the same having different purposes.

Last edited by verndewd; 17-08-2015 at 03:24 AM.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2015, 03:54 AM   #31
verndewd
Banned

http://www.yogamag.net/archives/1991/bmar91/twins.shtml

Shiva and shakti had different personas http://www.koausa.org/Gods/index.html
each persona filled a role, the destroyer destroyed the evils of spirit and man, shivas other personas , among them vishnu were light sustaining.
http://www.sanatansociety.org/hindu_...m#.VdFbFixViko
Shaktis alter ego was kali who thirsted for the blood of the wicked.

Last edited by verndewd; 17-08-2015 at 03:56 AM.
Old 17-08-2015, 11:15 AM   #32
ex sheep

Quote:

This universe has laws which were created.
Old 18-08-2015, 11:32 PM   #33
dr steam

Quote:
This universe has laws which were created.
they are not completely finished, but I'm working on it ...
Old 19-08-2015, 07:44 AM   #34
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr steam View Post
they are not completely finished, but I'm working on it ...
The law is duality, it cannot be changed by anyone, the rules here are good / bad +/ - love / hate etc, some look at only the good side and others look at the bad, the ones who can break the laws are in line with the creator of these laws, governments (heads) can kill many without impunity, you try it and see what happens.

Everyone chooses a side as the game is supposed to be played, it doesn't matter which one you choose though, as you are playing in a flawed game, both are slaves, benefiting the one, some can see the game is rigged and search for the truth, that is what will set us free.

The flaw comes from the creator of duality, and have most have been duped, (very few knowingly) to worship as "god" the false light bringer.

Last edited by ex sheep; 19-08-2015 at 08:11 AM.
Old 20-08-2015, 10:58 PM   #35
futureshock28

We didn't evolve out of nothing, we evolved out of everything. Infinite light, which keeps on painting.
futureshock28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2015, 11:05 PM   #36
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
The law is duality, it cannot be changed by anyone, the rules here are good / bad +/ - love / hate etc, some look at only the good side and others look at the bad, the ones who can break the laws are in line with the creator of these laws, governments (heads) can kill many without impunity, you try it and see what happens.

Everyone chooses a side as the game is supposed to be played, it doesn't matter which one you choose though, as you are playing in a flawed game, both are slaves, benefiting the one, some can see the game is rigged and search for the truth, that is what will set us free.

The flaw comes from the creator of duality, and have most have been duped, (very few knowingly) to worship as "god" the false light bringer.

duality needs to be defined properly, duality in creation is life giving and life receiving , one lends to birth the other accepts death or isa basic graveyard for the lower form of duality. The lower form of duality is love in all its many tainted or ignorant forms in humanity, and hate, or life and death respectively. most people do not have a clear idea on what duality really is. But its not based on the self sympathizing ideals i have read in the past. Hell as its termed, is termed sheol in judaism more accurately, Its a grave yard for past life souls that failed to realize life giving consciousness. and there are only two consciousness in existence, life giving and life taking. Love peace and joy is life giving everything else is life taking.
Old 20-08-2015, 11:43 PM   #37
saty

Quote:
What has been drummed into us is light is good, light bringer, go to the light when you kick the bucket, new age light workers, speed of light is the fastest, no one dare to say otherwise or they are ridiculed.
I know for a fact that Sunlight is extremely good for you, but the lights you mentioned seem very dangerous.
Have you heard about a light body? That is something which i believe is positive.
Old 21-08-2015, 06:50 AM   #38
blaze9

After years of searching for the "truth" and entertaining this very idea that we are in a shady matrix or a trapped world I increasingly became out of touch with God.

Increasingly I felt a void in my life that I couldn't damper for long and so some of my activities became addictions. Increasingly I became not so myself, my general outlook on life deteriorated to a sad conception of reality hidden behind a smile as to not hurt or depress others.

I had rebuked christiannity years ago as a possible tool of darkness to harvest energy and possess people, some decepted and infiltrated churches and practices do very probably direct energy to satan though. And yet as time went on I now realised that I was increasingly getting possessed. What started as subtle hints and suggestions in the mind at first became self-doubts, more chaotic thinking and mild obsession with divination, numerology and these occult things in general like the mayan tzolkins. These things that hold some truth yet drag you away from God because these were the arts and deceptions of the fallen angels through the ages.

And then I hit a wall a little more than a year ago, heavy into the gnostic stuff, out of touch with God, feeling bad, putting into question if this life was really worth living, "coincidentally" killing myself with an high fat diet at the same time lol. Then I said yes and moved onward to abandon this flawed idea that the world is under the guise of darkness by design and not a beloved Creator that knows better and is in real control. And I got better, much better.

But still I wasn't really in touch with him as I used to and so the void in my heart continued. Then one day a couple days ago I asked him from my heart to guide me like I used to and the next day something happened that changed everything and I got led little by little with a powerful desire to understand more as always but this time with him. I was long suspecting that the darkness was more about demons than "aliens" or "archons" because I understood the Universal laws and the premise of the Luciferians and the occults. But this whole time I was getting dragged away from him and through sins which were not malevolent sins but sins nonetheless, like porn which is a sex ritual. And so these sins really open us to demonic influence whenever subtle or not, which really gives alot of truth to christiannity.

Then I read the Genesis and the scriptures and watched some great indepth analysis such as these: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lktmmd7YnD8 , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8q1Cxlwtb8 ,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9nm7q1oh2M Everything connect together, from the fall of lucifer who became the adversary and tainted the original peaceful earth at first with Adam and Eve, who were made pure in the image of God. And then as time went on through his corrupted bloodlines, giants and their genetic engineering. The flood that is recorded in the history basically everywhere, the "gods" of old, the nephilims, how they built these impressive pyramids and monuments, hybrids and conehead remains and so on. Everything is there.

Complete change in my life and wellbeing an inner peace that others feel and love . Now that is to say that most of the churches have been infiltrated and to not trust all of it but the message, the wisdom and the gospel of the Christ, living in the original holiness this is the answer to heaven. And most importantly to get in touch with our father God.

Last edited by blaze9; 22-08-2015 at 12:23 AM.
blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2015, 10:55 AM   #39
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
duality needs to be defined properly, duality in creation is life giving and life receiving , one lends to birth the other accepts death or isa basic graveyard for the lower form of duality. The lower form of duality is love in all its many tainted or ignorant forms in humanity, and hate, or life and death respectively. most people do not have a clear idea on what duality really is. But its not based on the self sympathizing ideals i have read in the past. Hell as its termed, is termed sheol in judaism more accurately, Its a grave yard for past life souls that failed to realize life giving consciousness. and there are only two consciousness in existence, life giving and life taking. Love peace and joy is life giving everything else is life taking.
Duality is a flaw, not perfect, do you think the perfect creator would make something that was not perfect.
Remember the created has the same code as the creator, a split mind, that rings a bell somewhere doesn't it, ego / true incorruptible spirit.
So the breakaway creator, the false light not the true light is the "god" of this world, his creation, and who do we damn well worship.
Do you think that "all that is" needs worship.
Old 21-08-2015, 10:59 AM   #40
berten60

Quote:
Duality is a flaw, not perfect, do you think the perfect creator would make something that was not perfect.
Remember the created has the same code as the creator, a split mind, that rings a bell somewhere doesn't it, ego / true incorruptible spirit.
So the breakaway creator, the false light not the true light is the "god" of this world, his creation, and who do we damn well worship.
Do you think that "all that is" needs worship.
You're awfully close to the the philosophy behind "Course in Miracles" which
is not a bad thing really ...
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote