Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2015, 01:38 PM   #41
jhar26
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Belgium
Posts: 906
Likes: 761 (385 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I can honestly say I can't remember seeing anything I thought wasn't genuine on this subject. I hang around the Camelot channel .... Bartzis ,Parkes are the best IMO.

If any hoax on Youtube springs to your mind , I'd like to have a look.
Well, there's a whole list of of what in the original poster's opinion are suspect sources in the "Exposed; Fake/Hoax UFO U -Tube Channels" thread. That doesn't mean that all of them ARE fake. Everyone has to make up his or her own mind about what is credible and what isn't. But knowing human nature it's more than likely that some are less than honest, especially given the controversial nature of this topic.
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 12:41 AM   #42
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
"Exposed; Fake/Hoax UFO U -Tube Channels" .
Just had a look at that thread, these are not at all what I mean, I don't know what the point is of watching films of UFO 's how does that help understand anything?

I watch testimony from whistleblowers, ex supper-soldiers and others , people who have fought them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc0RIUsWWUQ
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 05:05 AM   #43
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hound_of_sound View Post
There will never be a perfect world because people want power and wealth for themselves and will use any means to get it. It will only stop when all people give up such greedy, selfish urges.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jikwan View Post
at last! real wisdom. not much need to say anything else
After reading through this thread, i just wanted to offer my opinion that I'm impressed with the civilized discussion of this rather explosive subject, and the logic and good sense of most of the posters here.

I have to agree with most of the posters who seem more or less unanimous in their opinions. I believe Arizona's original testimony with David to be an accurate account of her experience, and that there certainly isn't much money to be made by her. The two quotes above are, I think, a majority opinion of those who have considered the possibilities. I, however, along with Icke and some others am more optimistic, that as the future unfolds in this new age, most people will be fed up with the constant war and striving and will seriously work together to create a positive world. I don't know, man, I just think it's high time we tried to do the right thing for a change, and concentrate on loving our families and caring for our source of nourishment, the Earth. We're overdue for such a miracle, don't you think? Stranger things have happened. It's said that in the time that's dawning, negatively-oriented beings will be prevented from incarnating here or invading the peace of the planet. We'll see.... Meanwhile, it behooves all of us to do what we can to contribute to the awakening.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 06:48 AM   #44
jhar26
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Belgium
Posts: 906
Likes: 761 (385 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Just had a look at that thread, these are not at all what I mean, I don't know what the point is of watching films of UFO 's how does that help understand anything?

I watch testimony from whistleblowers, ex supper-soldiers and others , people who have fought them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc0RIUsWWUQ
I watch those things as well. But early on you'll watch footage of UFO's, or what are said to be UFOs, just to convince yourself that the're for real.
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:50 AM   #45
hound_of_sound
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Posts: 558
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikwan View Post
a few means a small percentage. i cant give numbers--its my guess only
officers and soldiers will do what they are told to do by the general or
the PM. and its "for the good of the country"
they will do whatever they have to do because their superiors see that
its the right thing to do. it may very well be the wrong thing but they will
twist it and present it so that it looks ok

hey! what about the illegal invasion of iraq? according to your reasoning
there would have been tens of thousands refusing to follow the
illigal orders. but what did we see? quite a large pile of service men
going over with the intention of kicking ass
You are wrong. The government made out legal guidelines for that war. At the end of the day its the government who decide what these legal boundaries are when it comes to war, as well as all the other rules of conflict that they are obliged to follow under international law.

I agree that they lied about the WMD's but that is the fault of the politicians, not the troops.

All conflicts are under the laws of armed conflict so as long as troops operate under that they are covered legally. Should they receive and order contrary to that, such as executing prisoners or civilians, then they would be obliged to ignore that order. If they follow it they would be held accountable even if they said it was an order.
hound_of_sound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2015, 04:21 AM   #46
knowman
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 714
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

For mine Arizona Wilder presents to me as a victim of abuse e.g. quavering voice and timid body language. She also presents to me as a feeling being.

I stand by both David Icke and Arizona Wilder. I trust my feelings and I feel OK about Icke. He could, of course, be wrong. But who is more likely to be telling the truth out of e.g. David Icke and Father Bush et al.?

We must start so separate fact from fantasy and put an end to the bullshit. I know what I had for dinner last night.
knowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2015, 03:14 PM   #47
hound_of_sound
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Posts: 558
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowman View Post
For mine Arizona Wilder presents to me as a victim of abuse e.g. quavering voice and timid body language. She also presents to me as a feeling being.

I stand by both David Icke and Arizona Wilder. I trust my feelings and I feel OK about Icke. He could, of course, be wrong. But who is more likely to be telling the truth out of e.g. David Icke and Father Bush et al.?

We must start so separate fact from fantasy and put an end to the bullshit. I know what I had for dinner last night.
Maybe they are both not telling the full truth? a lie is best hidden between two truths.
hound_of_sound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 12:12 PM   #48
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

The one who resonated with me the most was Cathy O'Brien. Her detached, matter of fact demeanor was something that helped to convince me, and the consistency of her story. I also felt the same about Brice Taylor. Arizona Wilder (which sounds a lot like the character Montana Wildhack from Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse Five...) seems like a plant to me, someone playing a role who is there to throw a wrench into the gears. I could be wrong, and sincere apologies to Ms Wilder if what she says happened to her is true. I know what she is saying actually has and does happen to children on a daily basis.

It's really easy to prey on people who have a sincere desire to help others....
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 01:06 PM   #49
markm32
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 486
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamcreator View Post
I came across this posting made back in 2011 which is said to be posted by Arizona Wilder now Jennifer Ann Kealey.

http://antinewworldorder.blogspot.ca...nn-kealey.html

Basically, if the posting is by her then she is denouncing the material of the interview she did with David and her knowledge of 'shape-shifting reptilians' and the royal family, etc. As she puts it that she was programmed to do the interview and change her name against her better judgement.

I think in a separate blog posting (no longer available) she mentioned that she was also no longer supported the awesome and powerful Conspiracy Con 2003 talk that she did.

In the Perception Deception book pages 273 - 277 David talks about her experiences in detail and this book is published long after 'her' blog posting above.

So something is not quite right! Surely if she no longer supports this information when why does she not impose a cease and desist notice? That would prevent David Icke from selling the video and any mention of her in his books? Although perhaps with name changes can pose a legal nightmare. Also would she have not been given royalty credit for the sales of the video interview since it was all about her and her experiences?

I would suggest that here is a good example of how you fall back on the programming and sabotage which prevents you going any further as it gets just too hard and difficult. Punishment and sabotage from the internal programmer. As you are doing things you are not supposed to be doing.

I know from my own programming, that the deprogramming is extremely difficult. Recently, for about 2 years I have been going through a process of rejecting David Icke, Stewart Swerdlow and others and even wanting to turn against them. Along with rejecting it all and throwing it all out.

I know understand that the programming has wanted me to turn against them (this has been triggered by New Age stuff) and not continue with my deprogramming and take things forward of what is going on and happened with me. Currently trying to get back on track. But I am starting to understand how this is being done.

However, it would be good to get people's thoughts on the above. If Arizona Wilder has decided that she no longer supports this stuff then really David should no longer be selling the video interview? Or come to some kind of agreement with her to respect her beliefs.

Something is not right. People who say that David is not whom he claims, and is a deceiver that this validates it as she claims she was manipulated as mentioned in the blog post. However, this argument is pathetic considering all the evidence he gives. People who attack David are programmed and because he speaks the truth.

Your thoughts?
Regardless of what she thinks, she says she was 'programmed'. I would like to know, how many times she thinks she's been programmed? That said, it's a blog. It might not be her. It might be a clone. How did she break the programming? It's all a bit strange but the most important thought is to acknowledge is "I wasn't consciously there and my thoughts/energy are not for sale". Basically what that means is, I don't think it's important

Last edited by markm32; 24-05-2015 at 01:10 PM.
markm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2015, 01:37 AM   #50
knowman
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 714
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

We must bear in mind that child abuse is played down. This has happened since Freud rejected is own trauma theory as wrong because he could not believe that sexual abuse could be rife. Therefore psychoanalysis was built on the false belief that what is happening to children is their own fantasy and not happening. This has been shown to be wrong. Also, many people have repressed their memories of abuse because it is too painful for them - at this time - to have knowledge of their biographies. This is where depression comes from. See "The Body Never Lies" by Alice Miller and her website and other books if you agree with me.

This where the New Age movement and other "spirituality" has got it wrong with their unconditional love rubbish. Reality is different: hatred is legitimate. All feelings are legitimate.

Last edited by knowman; 25-05-2015 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Insert a word.
knowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2015, 01:45 AM   #51
knowman
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 714
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default CHILDREN deserve unconditional love

I reckon children deserve unconditional love not adults. It is an insult to anyone who has suffered at the hands of another to educate them that they must love their tormentor. Alice Miller is right: forgiveness does not heal. Knowledge heals.
knowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2015, 11:46 AM   #52
yourjourney
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 401
Likes: 6 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamcreator View Post
Any response welcome.
I reckon the powers that be saw it, and has been unrelenting in their abuse towards her. Therefore she has to denounce it, for them to leave her alone.
yourjourney is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:58 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.